• Published 5th Jan 2016
  • 5,958 Views, 119 Comments

My New Life - YoshiBrony6



This is the story of how I ended up in my favourite TV show and was able to predict exactly what would happen, and when it would happen.

  • ...
32
 119
 5,958

Halloween Special: Part 3

Author's Note:

Sorry for not uploading yesterday. (Or it could not of been. I don't know time zones.) Anyway, hopefully you find this chapter more humorous to make up for it. Enjoy!

"Now, who's ready for Night 3?" Andrew asked, hands in the air with an excited expression on his face.

"I don't think any of us are-" Celestia started

"Great!" Andrew interrupted. His expression turned darker, "And remember, one of you stay here." He started rubbing his hands in glee before the ponies were shipped off.


As everypony woke up, Celestia was the first to speak up. "Okay, who's here?"

"Me." Rainbow.

"Me." Applejack.

"Me." Rarity.

"Me." Luna.

"Me." Pinkie.

...

"Then it looks like we've lost Twilight." Celestia said with a sigh.

"Eh, we can do this without her." Rainbow said.

"Maybe, but it will probably get much harder without her telling us what to do." Applejack said.

Before anypony else could talk, ringing reverberated through the room.

*Click*

"Hello, hello?" Andrew's voice sounded.

"Good evening." Rarity said.

"And you too. Anyway, I would just like to take a bit of time to say that things start getting real tonight."

"What do you mean?" Luna asked.

"Do you remember Chica?" When no pony responded Andrew elaborated further, "The chicken." A chorus of 'Oh's answered him, "Watch out for her. Also, make sure you keep an eye on Foxy. That rascal sure does get a bit restless!"

No pony laughed.

"Wow, tough crowd. Look, doesn't matter. Just don't go full retard like every other night so far and you should be fine. Remember to balance your power to camera usage and check the door lights. I'll see you after."

*Click*

"Okay, what first?" Rarity asked.

"Same thing as last night, I guess." Applejack replied.

"Okay!" Pinkie said. She hopped over to the poster on the left side of the wall and started hammering away at Freddy's nose.

*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*
*Honk*

"SHUT IT!" Luna shouted. Pinkie looked at her with wide eyes, hoof just millimetres away from the magical nose of squeakiness.





























*Honk*

"You know what? Forget it." Luna said exasperatedly. She slowly walked back to her place next to her sister and sat down, watching the cameras.

"What camera is it on at the moment?" Rainbow asked.

"The Stage." Celestia replied.

"Anything move?"

"Nope."

...

...

...

"How about now?"

"Still nope."

"Ugh, wake me up when something happens."

Rainbow took position under the desk and fell asleep, happily dreaming away.

Inside a dream.

Dreamception!

"Do you think she can sleep through the constant honking?" Luna asked Celestia.

"Maybe. You never know." Celestia replied.

Then, static occupied the camera screen, stopping everypony from seeing anything.

Celestia sighed. "Not this again." She turned off the camera and walked over to the now unoccupied door and checked the light. "Nothing."

Moving back to her position in front of the cameras, she turned them back on.

"Uh, Chica's moved." She said, catching everypony's attention.

"Where is she?" Pinkie asked, still spamming Freddy's nose.

"Checking now..." Celestia trailed off, looking through the different cameras.

"There!" Luna cried, lifting a hoof and pointing it at the screen. In the Bathroom, looking up at the camera, was Chica.

"We found Chica, everypony! No need to panic any longer." Luna announced.

"We weren't in the first place." Applejack replied flatly, giving Luna a level stare.

"Oh... Never mind." Luna said in defeat.

"What about Foxy?" Rarity asked.

"Oh! Completely forgot about him." Celestia said, switching over to Pirate Cove. "He's just peeking out of the curtain." She informed Rarity.

"Good. Wouldn't want to have to deal with him." Rarity said, going back to looking at the power and time. "Oh, and by the way, we have 82% for 1:00 am."

"Good. Looks like things are looking up for us." Applejack stated.

"What could possibly go wrong?" Pinkie added.

~~~ 2:31 ~~~

"GO AWAY YOU STUPID CHICKEN!" Pinkie yelled, slamming her hoof down on the door button. "Ugh! When will this chicken go away?!"

"Pizza!"

"WHEN WILL SHE JUST GO AWAY?!"

"What about actually giving her the pizza?" Applejack asked, standing at the other end of the office. The other ponies just watched on impassively, munching on popcorn.

Rainbow excluded, of course.

"No! Never!" Pinkie exclaimed. She quickly check the door light, only to see nothing there. "Finally!" She opened the door and went back to honking the poster.




Hold on. *Flips through script.* Yeah, that's actually the phrase. Oh well.




Applejack sighed and checked her door lights, only to see Bonnie there. "Nnope." She said in her best Big Macintosh impersonation. Or would it be imponyation? Eh, specifics.

...

...

...

"Pizza?"

"NO!" Pinkie shouted, rushing back to the door and closing. "YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY PIZZA!"

"Pizza!"

"NO!"

Celestia sighed. "Let's just check the cameras." Her and Luna flicked through the cameras, taking note of what Foxy was doing. The last camera they flicked to was the West Hall Corner.

"Hmm... Was that there before?" Luna asked.

A quiet giggle sounded through the building...

Celestia stared at the camera for a while. "Hmm... Hmm... Yeah, that's the same." They turned off the cameras and turned around.

"Uhh, what's that?" They asked, pointing at the limp, golden bear, lying on the ground. Everypony turned to look at the golden bear.

"Is that... Freddy?" Applejack asked.

"But the doors are closed!" Rarity protested.

Their vision was filled with the golden Freddy as a rough noise cut through every other sound, causing them to scream.


Celestia, Luna, Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack and Rainbow Dash all woke up screaming and gasping. When they finished having their little panic attacks, all of them took a look at their surroundings.

"Why are we in my chambers?" Celestia asked.

"I see you're all awake." A familiar voice said. The ponies turned to see Equestria's resident human standing behind them. "Unfortunately for you, we're not done yet. Back to sleep!" Andrew said with a wolfish grin, snapping his fingers.

Instantly, the ponies fell asleep and found themselves in front of Twilight and Fluttershy.

"What happened?" Asked Rainbow, the one pony who had slept through the whole thing.

"You just encountered Golden Freddy." Andrew said, stepping out of fog that had just randomly started forming.

"Golden... Freddy?" Everypony asked simultaneously.

"Yep. One of the most mysterious characters to boot. At least, in my opinion. Anyway, you failed the night, so back at it with you!" Andrew went to clap his hands, but Pinkie interrupted him.

"What." It wasn't a question.

"You have to go back in there."

"And deal with that chicken again?"

"Yep."

"..."

"O...kay... Good talk, I guess?" Andrew clapped his hands sending them back.


"No." Pinkie whispered.

"I'm sorry, Darling. What was that?" Rarity asked.

"No." Pinkie said, slightly louder.

"One more time?" Applejack said.

"NO!" Pinkie became a whirlwind of activity as she single-handedly, or single-hoofedly, starting operating the cameras, lights and doors.

"Should we stop her?" Rainbow whispered to Applejack.

"Nah, she seems like she's having fun." Applejack responded.

Celestia and Luna just stared at the pink pony with slack jaws. How? They both thought.

~~~ 2:10 | 81% ~~~

"Stay away from meh doors you stupid, purple bunny!" Pinkie shouted as she blocked Bonnie off with the doors.

~~~ 3:43 | 67% ~~~

"Pizza?"

"FOR THE LAST TIME, NO!"

~~~ 4:29 | 38% ~~~

"STOP GANGING UP ON ME!" Pinkie shouted as she had to keep both doors closed to stop Bonnie and Chica from entering the office..

"Pizza!"

"GO GET SOME BUCKING PIZZA FROM THE BUCKING KITCHEN!"

~~~ 5:55 | 0% ~~~

The lights went out as Freddy's jingle started to jangle.

"SHUT UP!" Pinkie shouted, interrupting Freddy mid-song. Freddy just looked at her. "YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH TONIGHT, SO YOU CAN JUST GO BACK TO YOUR STAGE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Freddy cowed to her wishes and walked back out the door, making sure to keep eye contact with the pink menace at all times.

*Ding dong ding dong, ding dong ding dong.*

"FINALLY!"


"Congra-"

"SHUT UP AND LET ME LEAVE!" Pinkie interrupted Andrew, getting in his face.

"Fine! I was going to anyway. You're kinda overpowered when provoked."

"GOOD!" Pinkie stormed off, leaving a crew of dumbfounded ponies and a nonplussed Andrew.

"Never thought she'd do that." He muttered. "Now, Night 4 coming up!"

Comments ( 19 )

I was thinking she was going to destroy Chika with her baring hooves.

How is it that Luna doesn't just cut Andrew off from the Dream Magic so they can wake up and NEVER go back into that game, I mean if I was Luna or Celestia I would be Super PISSED at Andrew right now, so much so that if I was either of them I would end our engagement for putting us through that. Now don't get me wrong I Love the rest of the story, but this Halloween chapters you have just doesn't do it for me, also I never played this game and have only seen clips of it before on Youtube and read it on Fanfiction.net and Fimfiction.net, other then that I don't really know much about it.

7692641 Probably because she's in on it.

Lmfao the pizza joke from the not scary series!! I love it. You shoula had pinkie say "Shut up chicken!"

7692641 The reason why Luna or Celestia don't just force themselves out of the dream is because Andrew is using his own magic to keep everyone inside. The reason they woke up after Golden Freddy was a little reference to how he crashes your game if you see him.

And it's fine if you don't enjoy these Halloween chapters. I know that not everyone will.

GIVE MY THE FUCKING PIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:flutterrage:

Is this dead?:fluttercry:

8064906 well then..........giddy up:applejackconfused:.

I hope you can come back to this story. I really like it.

8205646 we need his worstache (dont know gow to spell it)

7693273
Are you going to update story

This story is dead it was awesome and now its dead:fluttercry::applecry::raritycry::pinkiesad2:

9338977
Did I say I didnt know how it's spelled? Been awhile since I've seen Mark's alternate personality on youtube

this story needs to be adopted

Login or register to comment