• Published 5th Jan 2016
  • 5,965 Views, 119 Comments

My New Life - YoshiBrony6



This is the story of how I ended up in my favourite TV show and was able to predict exactly what would happen, and when it would happen.

  • ...
32
 119
 5,965

Halloween Special: Part 2

Author's Note:

So far, no one has guessed the amount of parts. The people who guessed six are very close. If you meant six more parts after the first, then please clarify that. Enjoy!









That probably just gave away the answer.

Oh well.

And before I forget! The King is coming...

Just wait...

"How was your first night?" Andrew asked.

Instantly, Rainbow Dash was in his face. "What the buck do you mean?! Why did you make us do that?!" She demanded.

"Oh don't worry about it!" Andrew replied, "It's all just a bit of fun!"

"Fun for you, maybe!" Rainbow retorted.

"Eh, doesn't matter. Now, does anyone have any questions?" Andrew asked. Everypony in the room raised a hoof, causing Andrew to sigh.

"Alright, we'll do this in order. It'll go Pinkie, Fluttershy, Twilight, Rarity, Celly, Applejack, Rainbow and lastly Luna. Take it away Pinkie."

"What were those things?" Pinkie asked.

"They are what's called 'animatronics'." Andrew replied, "Next."

"What are their names?" Fluttershy asked, "If they have any."

"The bear, who I know you all saw at the end of the night, is Freddy. The bunny is Bonnie, the fox is Foxy and the chicken is called Chica. Next."

"Why were they trying to kill us?" Twilight asked.

Andrew was silent for a few minutes before responding. "That, is one of the questions that doesn't have any actual facts from the producer of the game that I know of, but there are plenty of theories. Unfortunately, I won't answer your question as you will find out if you pay attention to the cameras. Next."

"Why is the place so run down?" Rarity asked.

"Once again, you'll need to keep going to find out the answer to that. Next." Andrew said.

"What do you mean by 'first night'?" Celestia asked.

Andrew smiled, "I'm glad you picked up on that. The name of the game, is Five Nights at Freddy's, or FNAF for those, me included, who like to say that." His smile deepened as everypony realised what he was implying.

"WE HAVE TO DO 4 MORE NIGHTS?!?!!?!"

"Eeyep!" And a little something extra. He thought. "Oh, and each night is going to get harder."

"WHAT?!?!"

"But that night was already really hard!" Twilight complained.

"Look, I was watching you, and I'm surprised at how bad you are. I know that none of you have ever done this before, but I was better on my first try."

"Oh yeah?" Rainbow asked, "Prove it."

Andrew grinned. "With pleasure."

The ponies all gathered around a screen that appeared, showing Andrew sitting in a chair with wheels on the bottom. In the top right corner of the screen was the time, but it only displayed the hour. In the bottom left was the power percentage, as well as a meter labelled 'Usage'. So far it was only at 1 bar.

They all waited for Andrew to do something, and only saw him closing the left door, making the 'Usage' meter go up another bar. He slid back from the door to the middle of the office, and they all waited to see what he was going to do next.

...

...

...

...

...

...

*Snore*

Everypony simultaneously groaned as they realised he was asleep.


There was a chime as the clock hit 6 am. Andrew was teleported back to the room where everypony else was waiting.

"Well?" He asked with a wolfish grin.

"You cheated!" Applejack and Rainbow accused.

"No, I used strategy. Back on Earth I played this game so often and researched the lore behind it and the sequels extensively."

"Sequels?" Fluttershy quietly asked.

"Yep! Don't worry though. You would all fail them, so I won't make you do them. Next question!"

"You said this whole thing was a game made in your world?" Applejack asked.

"Yep! None of this actually happened. If it did and I got the position, I would quit after the first night anyway. Next!"

"What-"

"Actually, you've had a turn Rainbow." Andrew mused.

"Huh?!" Rainbow asked, confused.

"Yeah, I'd say getting me to do the first night was already enough. Now, what is your question Luna?"

"Why did you get me to help you do this?" She asked.

"Because you are the expert when it comes to dreams. I would never wish this upon anyone. Anyway, onto the next night!" Andrew clapped his hands and the ponies found themselves back in the office.


The ponies groaned as consciousness returned to them.

"Is everypony okay?" Rarity asked.

6 other voices returned the question.

"Hold on," Rarity said, "Where's Fluttershy?"

No pony got to think on it as the ringing started up again.

*Click*

"Hello, hello?" Andrew called like the first night.

"Where's Fluttershy?!" Everypony demanded.

"Oh, she's with me. Say 'hi' Fluttershy! Hey, that rhymed." Andrew said.

"H-Hello everypony." Fluttershy stuttered.

"Now, let me finish." Andrew took over, "I won't talk as long as the crew gets more active as the week goes on. In fact, check to cameras while I talk to make sure everyone is in their proper places."

Pinkie turned on the cameras again and started checking them.

"Now, interesting fact: Freddy himself doesn't come off stage that often. Although, as you discovered, he does get very active in the dark. So don't run out of power, alright? Now, again as you found out last night, the door lights are extremely important. The cameras have blind spots and those blind spots happen to be right outside your door."

"Rainbow, Applejack, you know what to do." Twilight said, the two mentioned ponies nodding and saluting before running off to a door.

"One last thing before I leave you for the night." Andrew continued, "Check on Pirate Cove. It's labelled on your camera buttons, so make sure you check it. Foxy lives there and he gets more active the longer he goes unchecked. Again, you found that out last night by not using the cameras at all. Alright, see you soon."

"Okay everypony. Same as last night. Just try to conserve more power." Twilight said.

"But Twilight, what about Fluttershy's job?" Rarity asked.

"You can keep an eye on the time and power level." Twilight said. Rarity nodded.

"The bunny, I mean Bonnie, is Backstage." Celestia reported.

"Well at least he isn't up in the cam-" Twilight was cut off as the screen was filled with static.

When it disappeared, everypony jumped back.

"Waugh!"

"Change the camera!" Celestia didn't waste time waiting. She slammed a hoof down on a random button and the camera changed to Pirate Cove.

"Is that... Foxy?" Luna asked.

"I think it is." Rarity said.

"Weren't we supposed to keep an eye on him?" Pinkie asked.

*Honk*

"Yeah. Andrew said to." Rainbow said.

"Then keep the camera on him at all times." Twilight said.

"Uh, we only have 76% remaining for 2:12 am." Rarity stated nervously.

Twilight nodded. "We'll be careful."

~~~ 3:47 ~~~

"Close the left door!" Said door was quickly shut, keeping Bonnie from entering the office.

"Yeah!" Rainbow gave Applejack a quick high-hoof before they went back to watching their doors.

"How much power do we have?" Luna asked.

*Honk*

"39%, Princess." Rarity said.

"And time?"

"3:49 am."

"Turn off the cameras." Twilight said.

"Are you su-"

"Yes. We don't want to use anymore power."

Luna sighed and turned off the cameras.

"What was Foxy's last known position?" Twilight asked.

"He had stepped outside the curtains before we turned off the cameras." Celestia replied.

"Hopefully he will stay there." Twilight said.

~~~ 5:03 ~~~

The ponies had their eyes glue to the doors, already they had been forced to close them to stop Bonnie from getting in 3 more times. Everything was silent except for the lumbering footsteps and quick running.

"Hold on, what's that sound?" Pinkie asked.

The sound of running feet got louder before Foxy peered his head inside.

The ponies all screamed as they were taken back to the room in front of a smirking Andrew.

When they finally stopped screaming, they opened their eyes to see Andrew's smug expression.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow and Applejack yelled.

"That was your first out of many jumpscares." Andrew replied. "Do you remember the sound that randomly happened whenever you turned on the door light and Bonnie was outside it?"

"Now that you mention it, yeah. There was definitely a noise whenever that happened." Luna said.

"That sound happens so it can scare the player. Most of this game is composed of jumpscares with a little bit of tension, but most of it tends to be those. Tell me, did your heart start racing whenever that happened?" Andrew said. Everypony nodded. "Then it worked."

"But what was that about Foxy jumping through the door?!" Twilight asked, borderlining on hysterical.

"It was a jumpscare. And it always works, unless you're like me and have built up a resistance to it. Basically, you lost." Andrew said.

"So we don't have to do this anymore?" Rainbow asked.

"What's wrong? Are you scared?" Applejack teased.

Rainbow blushed slightly. "N-N-No! I just didn't want everypony else to be scared, that's all!" She lied. Andrew rose an eyebrow at her.

"Ignoring that, no I am not ending this." He said.

"WHAT?!?!?!!?! WHY?!?!"

"Ah! Be a bit quieter next time, would you?!" Andrew said, covering his ears. "Anyway, I'm going to get you to finish this game. Oh, and for those that were wondering why Fluttershy wasn't there; after every night I'm going to pick one of you from random to stay with me here. Eventually, there will only be 2. Those 2 will have to work together."

"But this is impossible!" Rarity exclaimed.

Andrew gave them a deadpanned look. "Did you not learn anything from me?" You could practically see the processing signs above their heads as they all collectively face-hoofed.

"Now I'm going to send you back, and this time don't mess it up!" Andrew said before clapping his hands once again.


When the ponies awoke once more, they quickly closed the left door and waited.

And waited...

And waited...



And waited...







And waited...











And wai-

*Honk*

"I'm bored!"

"UGH!!!"

~~~ 5:30 ~~~

So far there had been two knocks on the door from Foxy while everypony sat in the middle of the office, waiting for the clock to tick over to 6 am.

"Got any 3's?"

"Go fish."

The shuffling of cards could be heard.

...

...

"Got any Queens?"

A sigh resonating through the room. "Here you go."

"Yes! 7 pairs!"

"How are you so good at this, Pinkie?"

Pinkie giggled. "A magician never reveals their secrets!" She sang. "Besides Dashie, you have 4 pairs."

"Yeah, but I'm still losing!" Rainbow complained.

"Bah! It's all in good fun!"

"Ugh, how much longer?" Rainbow called out.

"Still 15 minutes, Darling." Rarity responded.

"Hmph."

...

...

...

...

"Got any aces?"

"Noper doper! Go fish!"

"UGH!!"

~~~ 6:00 ~~~

"Finally!" Rainbow yelled as the bells chimed.

They were all teleported back to the room holding Andrew and Fluttershy, only to see them seated at a table with a bunch of dogs playing Texas Hold 'em.

"Alright lads, show your hands!" Andrew announced. Everyone threw down their hands but Fluttershy.

"Let's see. One pair, three of a kind, nothing, nothing, straight, straight flush." Andrew said. "Welp, looks like you win that one." He said, looking at a chihuahua.

"Actually," Fluttershy said, putting down her cards, "Royal flush." She finished smugly.

All the dogs and Andrew stared at her with slack jaws. They looked on in silence before Andrew spoke up.

"Well boys, I don't think we'll keep our money with us if we play with this girl again." They all nodded in agreement.

"Hey!" Rainbow shouted, causing the dogs to gather up their bits and run out a random door that appeared out of nowhere.

"Ah! You're finished!" Andrew said, snapping his fingers and making the table disappear along with the bits on top. He bent down to Fluttershy's ear.

"I sent your bits back to your place." He whispered. He stood up straight before continuing in a normal voice. "Congratulations on beating the second night. Even though I had to tell you how." He mumbled the last part to himself.

"Now, who's ready for Night 3?"