• Published 16th Dec 2015
  • 1,516 Views, 16 Comments

Curse of the Demon Pony - Shadow Master



Twilight and her friends must find and capture the mysterious creature that hunted special annual foundation day! What is his connection to Twilight Sparkle?

  • ...
32
 16
 1,516

Epilogue: A Return to Begin the New

Twilight continued crying and sobbing over Ben or Demon Pony's dead body. Megan and Flash Sentry were crying as well. Mane Five and Cutie Mark Crusaders remained silent while looking down in shame and upset over it. Boris was still knocked out of conscious. Nyx and Spike approached and patted Twilight Sparkle for comfort. She turned and hugged them both while the latter returned the hug.

"I'm sorry. I really am." Spike said in shame.

Nyx nodded in agreement, "Yeah, me too."

"I know... I know..." Twilight Sparkle said painfully and tearfully as she took her necklace out. She put it around Ben's neck. She kissed on Ben's lips for the moment. She departed and sniffled, "Goodbye, Ben. I'm sorry for everything. I love you, and miss you so much..."

As Twilight stood up, her teardrop fell upon on her necklace. Everyone but Boris stood and looked down as they mourned for Twilight's fallen love. Applejack, Flash Sentry and Megan lowered their hats down.

Suddenly, a necklace around Ben glowed in pinkish and lavender mixed brightly. The magical and colorful auras like emerged from the necklace. They flew around and around Ben. He was slowly lifted up in the midair while glowing brightly. A bright light attracted both Twilight Sparkle and her friends to look up. They both gasped and awed in surprise, shock and amazement of it.

A sphere was formed and covered around Demon Pony. It then glowed brightly and colorfully as it blinded Twilight and her friends. Demon Pony began transformed and changed - his paws, hairy body, tail, mane and even his own facial.

"Something's happening with him!" Apple Bloom exclaimed in concern.

"Is it for real?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Scootaloo awed in surprise, "What's going on?"

For the moment has passed, the magical sphere dispersed. Demon Pony's body slowly descended and landed on the ground safely. Twilight and her friends noticed it as they all worn shock and surprise looks about it. They were about to approach him but he suddenly move. He slowly getting up while struggling to stand still.

The pony looked at his hooves in surprise yet relived and happy. He turned to Twilight and her friends. They all remained silent for the moment as they were looking at the familiar pony standing before them. He also worn the red tie ribbon around his neck.

"What the..." Rainbow Dash asked in stun.

Fluttershy was stunned, "Is that who I think he is?"

"Hey everypony," The pony greeted before he tripped to the ground a bit, "Aw man... I've gotta work on that."

Twilight giggled a bit yet happily. Everyone was in shock and surprise by it. She never laughed at someone, other than Pinkie Pie since she loved to make some jokes. The stallion smiled while blushed in embarrassment.

Twilight held her hoof in front of the young stallion while smiled happily, "It is you. Welcome home, Ben."

Ben smiled as he grabbed Twilight's hoof. She then pulled him up. Both of them looked at each other for the moment. They both smiled happily as they leaned very close to each other. They gave a passionately kiss. The necklace glowed again as it magically shoot straight to the sky. It exploded into the form of love fireworks for the moment.Everyone awed happily and amazement to see it, and even some ponies from the ground level.

The glow slowly died down. Both Ben and Twilight Sparkle departed from kissing while smiling happily. Everyone approached the couples at once.

"How?" Pinkie Pie asked in surprise.

Applejack nodded in agreement, "Yeah. I'd say that ain't ordinary necklace. It helped us escaped, and even save Ben's life."

"I don't know..." Twilight Sparkle admitted before smiling at Ben, "But what's more important that someone I love is back. Everypony and Great Mag'ne, this is Ben Mare. And Ben, these are best friends and my little adopted children - Spike and Nyx."

Ponies and even Dragon introduced to Ben, "[Applejack] Howdy, partner. Name's Applejack. [Rarity] I'm Rarity, darling dear. [Pinkie Pie] I'm Pinkie Pie - Do you like party, birthday boy?! [Fluttershy] I'm Fluttershy. [Rainbow Dash] The name's Rainbow Dash. [Cutie Mark Crusaders] Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo - We're Cutie Mark Crusaders! [Nyx] Hi. I'm Nyxie, call me Nyx. [Spike] I'm the Dragon Spike."

"Please, call me 'Megan'," Megan insisted.

Ben smiled in embarrassment while scratching his mane gently, "Hey, everyone... I'm... I'm... Ben Mare..."

Twilight and her friends remained silent for the moment. They then laughed in amusement and happily for the moment. Ben blushed in embarrassment and shame as well.

"I really need to work on that one out," Ben said shamefully.

"Same old silly Ben. It's great to have you back." Twilight Sparkle smiled as she nuzzled Ben's face, "Come on. Let's take you home. Your family must have been worried sake of you."

Ben smiled a bit, "Home? Yeah... I haven't been home for a long time."

Someone moaned and groaned painfully. Everyone turned and found Boris slowly getting up from his unconscious state.

"What happen? The last thing I remember is-?! What the-?!" Boris exclaimed in shock, upon looking at Ben standing before him. He screamed like a girl, "You're alive?! But how?! I put a Platinum Bullet on you! You're still Demon Pony! You're killed! How?! How?!"

Rainbow Dash smirked as he leaned close to Ben, "So... What should we do about Boris?"

Ben hummed before smirked, "I think I have the perfect punishment for him and his cronies. Just need to talk with my mother."

Everyone looked surprise and concern of what Ben just said. Who is his mother?


At Canterlot Garden, both Royalty and Military Officers were calming down the crowds from going panic and wild. They were now waiting for answers of what was going on from the Canterlot Castle. They hoped nothing bad happens. The doors from Canterlot Castle opened. Twilight Sparkle and her friends coming out from it, along with Boris, Sibrand and their army in custody. Everyone chatted in concern about the recent event lately.

"Twilight Sparkle, I hope you have some explanation," Princess Celestia said firmly.

Twilight Sparkle smiled uneasily, "Well, it's an uneasy and complicated long story we had. But there's something I need to show you. Boris is indirectly responsible for the colt disappearance and creating the Demon Pony from eight years ago."

Everyone gasped in surprise and shock as they all chatted and whispered to each other about it. Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Commander Azuma, Captain Rexstrike and Zecora remained silent while narrowing their angry yet suspicious eyes. Sibrand and both Knights and Monster Hunters chatted in concern chattering teeth fearfully while Boris remained silent.

"But before we could get to crime scene, there's somepony I wish to introduce. Someone I have missed for a long time has returned. And he's the missing colt," Twilight Sparkle explained. Everyone looked at her as they wondered of what she was talking about. She continued as she moved aside, "Whoever his mother is, please come. Your son - Benjamin Maregillian is here."

Ben Mare stepped forward out as he stood before Canterlot Ponies. They awed in surprise and shock of it. He smiled shyly while waving to them.

"Hi..."

Princess Luna was surprise of what she was looking at. She looked and found Princess Celestia slowly walking and approaching towards Ben Mare. They both looked at each other with shock yet surprise looks. Everyone chatted and whispered of what's going on between two ponies.

"Ben..." Princess Celestia asked in surprise as she held her right hoof touching Ben's face, "Is that really you?"

Ben sniffled as his eyes formed tears out, "Hi, Mom."

Princess Celestia gasped as she poured her tears out while hugging Ben passionately, "It is you! My son! You're alive! You have returned!"

Everyone but Princess Luna, Princess Cadance and Flash Sentry gasped in shock and surprise of what they just heard.

"No way..." Boris remarked in shock.

"Hold on a second!" Pinkie Pie yelped as she held and drank the whole glass of water. She spitted it out, "Are you kidding me?!"

"Did you know this, Twi?" Applejack asked.

Twilight Sparkle shook her head, "No. How?"

Shining Armor nodded in agreement, "Yeah. This is... Wow..."

Princess Celestia smiled as she explained, "Ben Mare is my adopted son. It happen some years ago when he was just a foal."


Flashback:

"I'd never forget that night. I found Ben when he was just a little foal at the palace's door."

During the raining season, Princess Celestia was reading some scrolls until she heard the door knocked. She headed straight to it to find out. As the door was opened, Princess Celestia came out while showing her curious and yet concerned looks. She found no one until...

She heard a strange crying sound. Princess Celestia looked down and found a brown baby pony in his cradle. She was in shock and surprised of it. She looked around before levitating the basket up. She then entered the castle quickly.


"Spell Nexus and I have some discussion about the little one."

Within the chamber, Princess Celestia spoke with her advisor: Spell Nexus about the brown colt she found. She asked of what she should do with the colt.

Spell Nexus spoke, "I suggest you should put him in the orphanage. After all... You don't want to go through the pain after some losses since..."

Princess Celestia sighed, "I know... Let me think. I need some time to think..."

Princess Celestia came over to the basket as she was inspecting the colt. The baby Ben hugged the Alicorn's muzzle like a teddy bear. She gasped in shock and surprise before she gave a warm smile...

Princess Celestia levitated Ben before hugging him warmly and gently.

"But I couldn't bear to do it. So, I made decision."


10 years before present...

"I took him in. I treated and raised him well as my own son. And I even play with him. I know my son well. He's very shy and scared of going out or even get close to anypony. So, I asked both my trusted servants and military officers to keep secrecy about him for eight years."

Princess Celestia recalled all the things she had done with her son. She was feeding her son with baby foods. But instead, he splashed the food on her. Instead of showing frustration, she smiled happily. Princess Celestia was reading her scroll before looking outside of her garden. She saw Ben playing with Philomena. She even tell Ben a bedtime story.

As soon as Princess Celestia put Ben to sleep, she returned to her bedroom to thinking. She then looked at the window as she had some thoughts.

"I enjoy my time with Ben for a long time, but... He needed something else. Something that will boost him confidence."


8 years before Present...

Princess Celestia took Ben Mare, Flash Sentry and Sunburst to the school where she was talking with the principal and Mr. Loi about enrolling him to school. Flash Sentry and Sunburst smiled as they patted shyly and scared Ben about going to school.

"I decide to send Ben to school to begin not only his education, but making some new friends. And so far, my son was showing some improvement of little brave, intelligent and cunning but still sensitive and scared. I was proud of it because he made some new friends. However..."

At her throne chamber, Princess Celestia received news from her Royal Guards. It made her looked shock, pain and grieve. She screamed in pain and upset about the news. She turned and looked at shadowed form of Mare in the Moon. She began crying in despair and pain.

"I was informed and told that my only son... My own son spirited by Demon Pony from that very day Twilight Sparkle became my protege. Like how I lost my sister; I was devastated, pained and in great despaired of it. I've lost my family..."

Flashback Ends


Everyone but Princess Luna, Princess Cadance and Flash Sentry were in shock and surprise of how Princess Celestia and Ben Mare were related, even Boris and his gang were.

"You all knew?" Shining Armor asked Royalty, Military Officers and even Spell Nexus in surprise.

Princess Cadance smiled, "I known my adopted family for years especially his foalhood."

"I found out when I reunited with my sister and returned to Canterlot," Princess Luna explained. She then winked in amusement, "And after all, I always look forward to see my sister's children."

Commander Azuma smiled, "Those who has serving under her for long have kept the secrets."

Captain Rexstrike nodded, "That include us as well."

Spell Nexus chuckled uneasily, "As her most trusted advisor and of course - Headmaster of her school, I have sworn my loyalty to royalty for life. And I'm willing to keep it in secrecy."

"That's something..." Spike remarked.

Nyx nodded, "I know. My family are now relating to Royalty. Who knew?"

Ben Mare turned to Twilight Sparkle and her friends, "Sorry about this, Twi. I-!"

"I know. You're shy and scared to say anything," Twilight Sparkle nodded in understanding before smiled, "I don't care if you're royalty, soldier, commoner or just regular pony, you're the pony I loved the most."

Boris grunted, "Yuck!"

Flash Sentry whacked Boris's head, "Shut up, jackal moron!"

"How... How did you survive the Demon Pony's Wrath?" Princess Celestia asked in concern.

Twilight Sparkle smiled while glancing at Boris and his gang, "Here's the interesting part. The mess from eight years ago, Demon Pony and especially today's event were all orchestrated by none other than Monster Hunter himself - Boris Bountyhunt."

Canterlot Ponies gasped in shock of what they just heard. Boris's Monster Hunters and Knights yelped in fear.

Twilight continued, "Eight years ago, Ben was supposed to meet me at Canterlot Garden. Boris got to him first. He convinced Prince about turning him into a unicorn pony. But in turn, Boris trapped Ben into Seichula's cage where he got turned into Demon Pony. And that's not all..."

Twilight used her Recording Spell as she revealed the pinkish screen of what happened minutes ago from Canterlot Castle. Canterlot Ponies gasped as they all whispered and chatted in anger about the situation.

Twilight turned and looked at Ben's necklace, "If it weren't for that necklace, Ben would have been gone forever."

"Speaking of that, what the hay was that necklace?" Applejack asked curiously.

Princess Luna spoke, "That is the Eternal Love Necklace. It is said that two ponies confessed each other for their feelings - it created powerful and magical miracle but it only works when lovers were in love together. It is said that Mystic Guardian of Light created it due to someone she had love for a long time. And I thought it was lost."

Principal Celestia sighed, "It was. An old friend gave it to me as symbol of token."

Boris hissed as he quickly exclaimed, "That's a lie! I have nothing to do with this! Honest! Please, you've gotta believe in us! Please!"

"He's right! We didn't know too!" Boxco and Dum-Dum exclaimed as well.

Sibrand bowed down, "Please, your highness. I have nothing to do with Boris's foolish crusade and mess as well! Please, you mustn't blame me on this!"

"HEY!" Boris and his stooges exclaimed in anger.

Princess Celestia narrowed her angry eyes, "I have had enough! I have the proof enough to know who to be blamed! Commander Azuma, Captain Rexstrike, Spell Nexus and Zecora have provide enough evidence I need And therefore, I have made my decision on this judgment. Boris and his accomplices will be at prison. Sibrand will be demoted to Corporal for his insubordination and irresponsibility of assisting Boris on his hunt! Both Knights and Monster Hunters are pardoned since they're doing their duty."

"Milady, you can't be serious!" Sibrand protested in concern.

Princess Celestia narrowed her eyes even more angrier, "I am, Sibrand."

Fear, anger and even grew insanity; Boris screamed in anger as he quickly took Sibrand's knife out. He charged straight at Ben as the Monster Hunter is ready to kill the Prince. But instead, he jabbed on Commander Azuma's chest hard. Everyone gasped in shock and concern, even Boris was in shock and concern of what he just did.

"Cody! Are you alright?" Captain Rexstrike asked as he helped Commander Azuma up.

Commander Azuma groaned as he slowly stood up before took out the knife out. He turned and smiled at the surprise Boris.

"Never better," Commander Azuma commented as he removed his armor. He revealed himself to have wings. Everyone and even Twilight and her friends especially Ben Mare. He continued while looking at Boris, "You really need to work with that aim, Boris the Animal."

"You're an Alicorn?! How?!" Boris demanded.

Commander Azuma smirked, "I became an Alicorn when I uncover the secrets behind immortality after defeating the Black Illusion Malefic Dragon from the western cave. That happened 100 years ago."

"If you're wondering how I was able to live out for a long time?" Captain Rexstrike smiled in amusement, "My twin brother saved my life by giving me a little drop of immortality bottle. I got wounded during the fight with dragon from 100 years ago. Boy, that was painful."

"This can't be happening!" Boris exclaimed in anger and shock. He bowed down, "Please, I didn't know he's your son! I beg of you! Don't do this to me! I just have wonderful career as Monster Hunter!"

"Too bad..." Princess Celestia said angrily and firmly. She turned to Ben Mare, "Ben, would you do the honor?"

Ben smiled in amusement, "With pleasure. Guards, take Boris and his stooges to prison! The rest of Monster Hunters and Knights are free - they were just doing their duty. For Sibrand, he's a janitor."

"Noooooo!" Boris, Boxco, Dum-Dum and Sibrand exclaimed in anger.

Nyx gave four of them 'The Stare', "Stand down now!"

Boris and his gang screamed fearfully as they quiet down while quivering and shivering in fear and worry of looking at Nyx's Stare. Everyone was surprise and shock of it.

"Fluttershy, did you teach her that? I thought it's impossible," Twilight said in surprise.

Fluttershy shook her head, "I don't think so. She must have pick that up when she was with me for animal daycare."

Ben smiled, "Either way, take them away, boys."

"You heard him. Take these troublemakers away!" Flash Sentry commanded angrily.

Royal Guards saluted as they took Boris, Sibrand, Boxco and Dum-Dum away while both Knights and Monster Hunters left the scene at once.

"That takes care of it," Ben remarked in amusement.

Flash smirked, "You bet, old buddy."

Ben and Flash Sentry gave each other a hoof-bump. Twilight and her friends were in surprise and suspicious about them being friends.

"Did you know that Ben and Corporal were friends before?" Rainbow Dash asked curiously.

Twilight Sparkle shrugged, "Not really. I guess it's best that we should when he's ready to tell us about his whole life."

"Well, I think it's best that we continue our celebration of Equestria's Annual Foundation," Princess Luna said in please, "Other than that, we too celebrate the return of my sister's son!"

Pinkie squealed happily, "Party Time!"

"That's what I like it!" Danny exclaimed happily.

Molly nodded, "You bet!"

Pinkie squealed happily, "Get groovy!, everypony!"

Everypony began partying happily and wildly as they were all celebrating for both Equestria's Annual Foundation Day and Return of Prince Ben Mare.

Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike were dancing happily and wildly. Pinkie Pie and DJ-Pon-3 were playing the disc jockey wildly and happily. Applejack was playing her violin. Rainbow Dash chatted with Wonderbolts. Fluttershy was chatting with her animal friends. Rarity was helping ponies tried her latest addition of clothes and dresses. Megan and her family were chatting with each other about the woman's adventure, and even with Royal Sisters. Shining Armor and Princess Cadance were dancing together, and same goes to both Twilight Sparkle and Ben Mare.

Ben yelped as he realized something, "I almost forgot. Remember that day I asked about being my somepony special?"

Twilight Sparkle held and kissed on Ben's lips happily and passionately. He kissed her lips back.

Twilight Sparkle departed from kissing, "Does that answer your question?"

"Wowza... Really wowza..." Ben remarked happily, "Now that's awesome..."

Both Twilight Sparkle and Ben Mare continued dancing happily for their happiness day...


Sibrand grumbled and mumbled angrily and upset as he was taken away by Royal Guards to his home. Princess Celestia has demoted to Corporal Rank now. And now he lost everything especially leading the Knights.

"Could this get any worst?!" Sibrand demanded in anger.

GRUNT! Sibrand yelped as he slowly turned to his back and found Royal Guards got knocked out. He looked up and found blackish purple hooded-coat unicorn pony armed with twin Hidden Blade Gauntlets. He gasped in shock.

"No! How did you manage get pass him?! No one can pass the Eliminator!" Sibrand exclaimed in shock.

Just before Sibrand could do anything, the mysterious hooded pony charged and thrust his Hidden Blade at Sibrand's throat. Sibrand coughed and breathed heavily as he was losing so much of blood. The former knight dropped to the ground while breathed and gasped heavily.

"It doesn't matter," The Mysterious Assassin said darkly, "I have accomplished my mission, that's all. Your Eliminator may have defeated my brothers and sisters but he can't defeat me so easily. I am the Assassin. Let this be the message to your masters. They know they won't be safe from me much longer."

Sibrand coughed, "We shall see... Eliminator will be coming for you!"

"Count on it," Mysterious Assassin said darkly.

As Sibrand gave the last breath, the Mysterious Assassin closed the former's eyes down while chanted calmly. He turned and climbed all the way to the top.


After tonight's two parties are over, everyone returned home. Princess Celestia guided her family and her friends across the hallway of East Wing. They were having chats about Ben Mare.

"Why didn't you tell me about this from the start, Ben?" Princess Celestia asked.

Ben hissed in concern as he rubbed his head while ears went down, "Sorry, mum. I didn't mean to do that. I was afraid... I was afraid you might do what you did to Aunt Luna and Discord."

"Benjamin Maregillian! Did you really think I would do such a thing to you?!"

"No..."

"Ben, I'm your mother. Even though I couldn't save my sister, but I can still help you. Honestly, what would you do without me or any friends?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Sorry, mum."

Princess Celestia sighed before patted Ben's head, "Speaking of sorry, I believe you owe someones to apologize."

A familiar phoenix flew straight to Ben before landed on his head. Everyone gasped in surprise.

"Philomena!" Ben called happily. Philomena then cooed happily as she nuzzled him happily. He then touched and patted her, "Hey there, girl. I miss you. Sorry for making you worry."

"I'm guessing that Philomena is Ben's pet too," Fluttershy asked.

Princess Celestia smiled, "Yes, indeed. They both were very close together. I'm just glad Philomena forgive Ben. She can be very upset bird."

"Speaking of forgiveness," Ben said in realization as he turned to everyone, "Everyone, I just want to say I'm sorry for all the things I have done while being Demon Pony. I really am."

Everyone awed as they commented and forgave him for the mess he had made. Ben smiled happily to hear that.

"Hey, Ben, I've got something for you," Flash said in amusement.

Ben turned to Flash Sentry and asked, "What's up?"

Just before Ben could do anything else, Flash Sentry gave his back leg kicked on the former's front left knee parts very hard. Ben screamed in pain across Canterlot Castle. Everyone yelped as they covered their ears while were shocked and surprise of the event.

"Hey, what the heck was that for?!" Ben demanded angrily.

"That's for ignoring my warning!" Flash Sentry exclaimed in anger before he kicked Ben's right knee, "This is for hurting me and Sunburst a lot, mister especially today! Do you have any idea of how much it hurts me?!"

"Awkward..." Pinkie Pie remarked.

Ben hissed, "Look! I'm sorry, okay?! Especially when I was a Demon Pony, I got some anger issues and even my Berserk Mode! I was just worried about that necklace! I didn't mean to hurt you or scare the kids off. Should have thank me, knucklehead!"

"Thank you?! Knucklehead?!" Flash demanded in annoyance, "Did you forget of what you did to me and Sunburst, eight years ago; you pile of hopeless little spoiled brat!"

"Spoiled brat?! I'll show you who's spoiled brat, knucklehead!" Ben exclaimed in annoyance as he jumped on Flash Sentry to the ground. Flash jumped before landed on him to the ground hard. He grunted in anger, "Don't expect me to go easy on you, just because you're my... friend!"

Flash smirked, "Too bad, you're just the same scaredy little kitty to fight, eight years ago."

"What was that?!" Ben demanded in annoyance.

Just before Ben or Flash could do anything, Princess Celestia lifted both Ben and Flash up before they could do anything else.

"That's enough, you two!" Princess Celestia demanded in annoyance while glaring at two boys, "I thought you two and Sunburst were close. Care to explain of what is this all about?"

Everyone hummed in concern as they glared at Ben and Flash Sentry. Why are these two fight among themselves when they're best friends?

"You wanna know? Here how it goes," Flash Sentry explained calmly of how the story went. Everyone but Ben was in shock. He continued, "And that's how it happen."

Princess Celestia turned and glared at Ben, "Benjamin Maregillian! How could you choose a bully over a friend?! Did I not taught you to trust the one who has been with you than the one who against you?!"

"What were you thinking, Ben?!" Twilight Sparkle demanded.

"I'm sorry. I'm just..." Ben sighed in shame as he looked down, "I'm just worried that Twilight Sparkle won't come and see me, even though I told her about my other life."

Twilight groaned, "Ben..."

Spike huffed, "That's what you get for choosing somepony you suspect over friends. Sounds familiar, girls?"

Rainbow Dash whacked Spike's head hard, "So do you, wedding boy."

"Either way, there's no excuse of you to ignore and hurt your own friend especially those two who has been with you for whole life," Princess Celestia scolded Ben.

Flash Sentry cleared his head, "Princess Celestia. I'm too part of blame. If Sunburst and I were with Ben, he wouldn't be got into this mess. Please, forgive me."

Princess Celestia sighed in concern, "Flash Sentry, this is certainly-!"

"Sister." Princess Luna interrupted, "The past matters not. What's more important is that your son is alive and learned his lesson well. That's all it matters."

Princess Celestia hummed "I supposed so. Everypony is tired. It's best not to ruin it."

"Thank you, your highness," Flash Sentry thanked happily.

Ben smiled, "Thanks, Aunt Luna."

Princess Luna smiled, "Don't mention it, Ben. After all, we're family. I owe you a lot for comforting me when I was trapped within the moon."

Ben blushed in amusement. He then noticed Cutie Mark Crusaders and Nyx were staring at his flank.

"Apple Bloom, that was rude of you!" Applejack scolded Apple Bloom. She turned to Ben, "Sorry, Prince Ben. She didn't mean to do that."

"Our sisters love to search and hunt for Cutie Marks. And believe me, they enjoyed it as their hobby," Rarity added.

Rainbow Dash looked at Cutie Mark Crusaders, "Care to explain why you fillies stared at Ben's flank?"

"He got his own Cutie Mark!" Cutie Mark Crusaders exclaimed as they pointed at Ben's flank.

Everyone was surprise as they looked at Ben's flank. It revealed to be a golden triangle with burning crimson sun symbol.

Nyx gasped, "When did you get that, Ben?"

"I don't know. But I think it happen when I was fighting with Boris," Ben admitted before he smiled, "But I'm just glad that I finally get my Cutie Mark! I finally got it!"

"But what does it mean?" Fluttershy asked.

Pinkie Pie giggled happily, "I know! I know! It's about rising the sun like Princess Celestia! No! It's gotta be Supernova Hero! No! I know you're the next Indiana Jones! I got it! You're the Link from the Legend of Zelda Franchise!"

"Is she serious?" Ben asked in shock.

Twilight Sparkle shook her head, "That's Pinkie Pie. Whatever it is, it must be special."

"Who knows?" Princess Celestia said while looking at Ben's Cutie Mark, "Whatever the means behind it, will reveal the answer soon..."

Princess Luna nodded, "Indeed. For now, we rest. Tomorrow, we will have our goodbyes."

Ben looked down in shame and upset, and even Twilight Sparkle felt that. Everyone knows what it mean as they remained silent.

"So, this is it, isn't it?" Twilight asked in upset.

Ben sighed, "I guess so. I thought we can finally get together after so long being Demon Pony, just watching you from far and protecting you from danger."

"Yeah... Me too. This is goodbye?"

"It is..."

Ben and Twilight Sparkle leaned and gave each other a long passionate kiss while pouring tears out. They then departed while looking at each other for the moment.

"I love you, Twilight. I really do."

"I know. Goodbye, Ben. Take care..."

Twilight Sparkle turned as she and all of her friends left Ben and his family now. They were now heading home. Shining Armor and Princess Cadance followed and accompanied them as well. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna sighed in disappointment as they hated to see lovers get separated from each other. Megan have discussion with the Royal Sisters, which they smiled and nodded in agreement.

"You really do want to be with her, don't you?" Princess Celestia asked. Ben looked down in shame and upset. She sighed as she approached and hugged her son, "It's okay, son. If you want to be with her, you can."

Ben gasped as he turned and looked at his mother, "Really? But... But what about you?"

"I'll be fine, Ben. You're no longer a child anymore. You're a young adult now. You make your own decision. After all, you do love Twilight, do you not?"

"Of course, I do! I really love her a lot!"

"Then go, dear nephew," Princess Luna encouraged Ben, "It's time you stayed with the one you loved. We both may never reunite with our lovers since thousand years ago. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't."

Ben smiled happily as he turned to Flash Sentry, "You'll be okay without me?"

"I'll be fine. Just stay out of troubles and messes, okay?" Flash asked in amusement. Ben smiled and nodded. He continued, "Oh yeah. Sorry about the knee thing."

Ben chuckled happily, "It's okay. It's no big deal. But thanks. If you see Sunburst, tell him I miss him too and also sorry for the argument."

Flash Sentry nodded, "I will."

"Get some rest, Ben," Princess Celestia said calmly as she opened the door, "You need some rest for tomorrow morning."

Princess Luna gasped, "What in the world-?!"

Princess Celestia turned and followed Princess Luna's direction. She gasped, "What happen here?!"

Flash Sentry chuckled uneasily, "Yeah. About that. I have nothing to do with it. Well except when I helped Nyx and others to find and learn more about Demon Pony."

Ben chuckled uneasily, "Sorry..."

Princess Celestia sighed as she was looking at Forbidden Eastern Bed Chamber or Ben's bedroom of how messy and ruined it is. She then began used her magic to clean it up...


Twilight and her friends were at the train station, along with the Sparkle Family, Shining Armor and Princess Cadance. Ben Mare is nowhere to be seen or found among them. Twilight Sparkle sighed in upset as she knew he wouldn't come because he's not ready to say goodbye.

Twilight and her friends said goodbye to the family. It's time for them to back to Ponyville. They're about to get into the train.

"Stop the train!" The familiar voice called. Everyone turned as they found Ben and Flash Sentry are heading straight for them. Ben breathed heavily, "Just in time!"

"Ben, you came." Twilight Sparkle said in surprise. She noticed Ben carrying his saddle bags. She asked, "Why are you carrying the bags for?"

Ben smiled happily, "Coz I'm coming with you to Ponyville."

"WHAT?!" Everyone asked in surprise.

Ben nodded, "Yeah. I've talked with my mom and Megan about it. They agreed to let me go with you. And now, we're finally together again."

Nyx squealed happily, "YEAH! You finally come! Mummy's happy to have you with us!"

Everyone chatted and commented happily as they all agreed with Nyx about Ben coming with Twilight Sparkle and her friends back to Ponyville.

"Thank you for coming with us, Be-!" Twilight Sparkle stopped as she remembered about Ben's status, "I mean, your highness."

Ben chuckled, "First of, drop the 'your highness', 'your majesty' or even 'prince'. Just call me 'Ben'. Second, don't tell anyone about who I really am. And third, I want to do my best to help you."

Twilight Sparkle turned and looked at her friends, who smiled in agreement. They turned and looked at him as they gave him a smile.

"Will do, sir," Twilight Sparkle commented.

"Hey, Ben!" Shining Armor called. Ben turned to him. He smirked and continued, "You'd better look after her. If you do something funny, I'll be coming after you."

Night Light snorted while giving Ben a glare, "So do I, mister. I don't like my daughter get into dangerous mess like this."

"Boys, knock it off!" Twilight Velvet exclaimed while giving two boys some nudge.

"Just kidding!" Night Light and Shining Armor remarked/

Ben chuckled, "Don't worry. I will help her."

"Everyone, let's go home," Twilight Sparkle said happily.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends entered the train as they all headed straight back to Ponyville. Sparkle Family waved goodbye to them.

Princess Cadance smiled, "It's so good to see those two get together."

Twilight Velvet nodded, "Yes, I agree too. I'm glad Twilight Sparkle finally have her own boyfriend after for so long..."

"Well, I hope Ben doesn't do anything funny when we're not there for her," Night Light remarked.

Shining Armor smiled, "Don't worry, dad. Ben won't let anything bad happen to Twilight. He won't."


At the prison block cell, Boris and his stooges were silent and sleeping on their beds. Their cells got knocked in waking them up. They got up and found brown Earth Pony with black mane in short ponytail and short tail dressed in his grayish suit with blue cape and admiral hat-like.

"You again..." Boris snarled, "What do you want, Haytham Kenway?"

Haytham Kenway smiled, "Your father gave me enough money to get you out of prison. He claimed your status as Monster Hunter has been stripped. And he said this message - you either join his crusade or forever be hunted. What will it be, Mr. Bountyhunt? And believe in me, I'm not a patient pony."

Boris groaned in anger while both Boxco and Dum-Dum remained silent for the moment. What happen next?


At Princess Celestia's Throne Chamber, she and Princess Luna said goodbye to Megan and her family. The family were returning home. Princess Celestia was writing down the letter before it disappeared.

"Sending a letter to Dragon Lord Spykoran?" Princess Luna asked curiously.

Princess Celestia nodded, "Yes, Luna. Spykoran asked me to watch over Spike and see how much progress he had made. After all, Spike is the only family member Dragon Lord Spykoran has."

"I see. There was no word from Zygon and his Dragon Flame Squadron since they left for Demon Land," Princess Luna said in concern.

"Indeed..." Princess Celestia said. She gasped in realization as she and Princess Luna sensed something here. She gritted her teeth, "Dark Curse..."

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna turned and found black hooded pony standing before them. They glared at him.

"What are you doing here," Princess Celestia demanded in anger.

Dark Curse smirked, "Nothing much, just come and visit you. So, tell me, my dear friend. Did you tell your son about his identity? Or are you still shame of her death?"

"Leave Ben out of this! He has nothing to do with our fight! Leave now, Dark Curse or I will destroy you!"

"You? Pathetic and weak! What could you possibly do? All you can do is watch and let the world burn in hell especially turning your son-in-law into my apprentice. And soon, your son will be next. So, everything will be your fault. All will be mine."

"SILENCE!"

Princess Celestia fired her Sunburst Canon at Dark Curse. As soon as the smoke dispersed, Dark Curse was nowhere to be found.

"You really need to work on that shot, Celestia. The war will begin. Everything will be ours. Your lives will be forfeit! Your son will be Dark Mystic Pony forever since the death of your scond daughter."

Princess Celestia screamed in anger. Princess Luna approached and comforted her sister calmly and gently.

"What is next, sister?" Princess Luna asked in concern.

Princess Celestia gave the firm expression, "I need help - all the help we can get for the war against the Three Lords of Equestria."

"Understood," Princess Luna nodded, "Who should we begin?"

"Golden Heart..."


At Hoofington, the brown Alicon with golden long flowing mane and tail dressed in his golden robe-like was reading his newspaper. He sighed happily before looking at his wings which are still in bad shape since his last battle with previous enemies and bandits. He spotted a golden letter appeared before him. He levitated it and read through it.

He gasped in shock, "So, Dark Curse wants to wage the war? Then, so be it. I, Golden Heart - President of Hoofington shall join the fight. This time, my home will not fall."

Golden Heart emerged from his room as he turned to his guards, "Find Jackie and tell him to prepare the army. I need you to deliver the message to my sister. I want them prepared before we reach to Canterlot. We're at Great Equestria War now."

"Sir!" Golden Royal Guards saluted.

Golden Heart took a deep breath of relief as he hoped everything will be fine...


Present...

As soon as RESTORE finsihed; Twilight, her Mane Five, Ben, Spike and even Nyx slowly got up. They all yawned like they just woke up from their sleeps. Zygon, Starlight Glimmer and Phobos came and checked on them. Shorty Thinking shut down his computer as he checked on them.

"So, how's your trip?" Shorty Thinking asked in amusement.

Twilight and her friends commented in amazement and surprise about the past they have been through.

Ben hummed, "They're very different than I remembered especially like some crazy dragon freed me, Boris went wild before became a Devil Pony, it was a Mini-Were not Seichula turned me into Demon Pony and even me got Triforce Element of Courage when I got reborn. And the funny thing is Sunburst is my friends, and even Flash Sentry got involved of it."

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "I hate to admit it. It's very different than I remember. I guess Celtic did help and repair the timeline, but with terrible price."

"How did Sunburst get into friendship with Ben and Flash? He'd never write or told me about this," Starlight Glimmer asked in concern.

"But what about Zygon? What has happened to him when he was at Demon Land?" Spike asked in concern.

"Can we continue with RESTORE? I want to explore more!" Nyx asked happily.

"What about me?!" Phobos demanded.

Everyone chatted about using RESTORE to relive and explore their past. It made Shorty Thinking even more uncomfortable and concerned.

"Okay, that's enough! One day is enough," Shorty Thinking said calmly. Everyone looked at him. He continued, "Continue using the RESTORE for too long could have affect some to have side-effects such as delusional and madness. I try that before. Two almost lose their lives."

"So, we rest until the next day? I was hoping to watch my next adventure," Ben asked.

Shorty Thinking nodded, "That's right. But make the appointment first. The last thing I want is my schedule to be clashed."

"So what's next?" Starlight Glimmer asked.

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "Now, we proceed for our usual lesson about Friendship. It will be wonderful."

"And not to mention, we need to do something with your mane," Rarity commented as she looked at Starlight Glimmer's mane, "Need some special touch up. And I know where to get some ideas. Mine and Sunset's are perfect!"

Rarity approached with her scissor and comb, Starlight Glimmer gasped, "Now wait! I like your clothes, I really do. But my mane?! Don't try! Rarity, stop! Not my mane! This one is my favorite!"

Everyone laughed in amusement while watching Rarity cutting Starlight Glimmer's mane. Shorty Thinking was checking and working on his works of RESTORE machine.

END...

Main Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Velvet
Jason Marsden: Ben Maregillian/Demon Pony
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Cathy Weseluck: Spike
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna, Derpy
Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry, Donut Joe
Kath Soucie: Megan Richards, Michelle Richards
Crispin Freeman: Boris Bountyhunt
James Arnold Taylor: Boxco
Richard Steven Horvitz: Dum-Dum

Minor Casts:
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia
Andrew Francis: Shining Armor, Night Light
Britt McKillip: Princess Cadance
Dee Bradley Baker: Commander Cody Azuma, Captain Rexstrike, Seichula
Scott Menville: Danny Williams, Young Ben Mare
Kari Wahlgren: Molly Williams, Young Boris
Nolan North: Mike Richards
Ashley Greene: Denise Richards
Corey Burton: Spell Nexus, Young Boxco and Dum-Dum
Brenda Crichlow: Zecora
Arthur Holden: Sibrand

Cameo:
Skip Stellrecht: Shorty Thinking
Chris Sanders: Phobos
Johnny Young Bosch: Zygon
Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer
Brian Beacock: Mr. Loi
Paul Eiding: Hoboken Joe
Ammar Daraiseh: Tamir
Jake Eberle: Talal
Ian Hanlin: Sunburst
Michael Caine: Alfred Caine
Frank Welker: Hellhounds
Yuri Lowenthal: Mysterious Assassin
Adrian Hough: Haytham Henway
Orlando Bloom: Golden Bloom
Lathan Gaines: Dark Curse

Comments ( 1 )

I haven’t read this story, but I must ask you this:

How were you able to build your own remake of JusSonic’s story? Even while there are rules that say you can’t?

Login or register to comment