• Published 16th Dec 2015
  • 1,518 Views, 16 Comments

Curse of the Demon Pony - Shadow Master



Twilight and her friends must find and capture the mysterious creature that hunted special annual foundation day! What is his connection to Twilight Sparkle?

  • ...
32
 16
 1,518

Chapter 5: Mystical Mystery

In the morning...

"OF ALL THE RECKLESS YOU HAVE MAKE! THIS IS THE WORST!" Princess Celestia exclaimed in anger and annoyance. Boris and his stooges yelped and quivered in fear and worry. She continued, "What you did from last night is unacceptable! You were told that not to interfere Twilight and her friends' mission!"

Boris chuckled a bit, "Come on, your highness. I was trying to help them. After what that Demon Pony did to me, I can't guarantee Twilight's safety..."

Princess Cadance landed on the ground while glaring at Boris, "Guarantee her safety?! You ruined Twilight and her friends' chance to capture it! And based on Shining Armor's report, she was trying to win the beast's heart until you came and ruined it! And not to mention, you almost shot her!"

"Aw come on! You can't tell if that Demon Pony is really gentlepony. After all, Demons are very sly and cunning monsters to deal with."

Boxco chuckled a bit, "And he did not shot her too."

Princess Luna huffed in annoyance, "While it is true that Demons can be cunning and sly, some can be sincere and gentle if we show them we meant them no harm, such as Centaurs and Gargoyles."

Boris exclaimed in concern, "But I still think that I should handle it! After all, we wouldn't want her to be end up like-!"

"Enough!" Princess Celestia exclaimed in annoyance, causing Boris and his gang yelped in fear and worry. She continued, "Heed this warning - if you ever interfere Twilight and her friends' mission again, you will suffer the consequence. And I can assure you - it will not be pleasant either..."

Boris and his stooges gulped in concern as they all nodded in agreement. They won't interfere Twilight and her friends' mission again.

"NOW LEAVE!" Princess Luna shouted in anger.

Boris and his stooges yelped and whined like the puppy dogs. They quickly ran off and left the throne chamber before they could get themselves into more unnecessary troubles.

Princess Cadance sighed, "One of these days, I just wish Boris disappeared instead of him..."

Princess Luna approached and patted Princess Cadance for comfort, "There, there. Cadance. We all do miss him. And I wish I could meet him in pony. He's really such a sweet colt from what my sister has told me."

"But still... I have the feeling he may tried to disobey the order again," Princess Cadance said in concern, "Should we keep an eye on him?"

Princess Luna nodded in agreement, "I agreed. He could jeopardized Twilight and her friends' mission. I feared they won't able to handle both obstacles at the same time."

Princess Celestia shook her head, "Don't worry. I have confidence that Twilight Sparkle and her friends can handle it. They all have overcome the impossible before. And I know Boris is hiding something. And hopefully, they can expose it to us and everyone."

Princess Luna and Princess Cadance remained silent for the moment. They wondered if Princess Celestia will be alright or not...


Boris and his stooges have exited the Canterlot Castle. The crimson Unicorn was very furious and upset as he muttered angrily.

"That went well," Dum-Dum complimented.

Boris levitated Dum-Dum up high, "I'm not out yet! We'll continue with the plan until he find him. And we will kill him before anyone learned about it!"

Boris scoffed as his horn stopped glowing. Dum-Dum yelped and screamed in fear as he dived straight at Boxco's head hard. They all both yelped and moaned in pain. They both quickly held and rubbed their heads gently.

Dum-Dum moaned, "Boy... Touchy..."

Boxco nodded, "You said it. Pain to my flank..."


At Twilight's home, Twilight and all of her friends were having chats and discussion with each other about how they can hunt down the Demon Pony. It has proven difficult and challenging for them to deal with than any creature they faced. Megan and her family were there to help and assist them in anyway they can since they have Rainbow of Light.

Twilight also explained to her friends about how she escaped Demon Pony that she was rescued and saved by him from the sewerage crocodile. Her friends and even for Megan's family were in shock and surprise to hear it.

"Wow, wow and wow... I didn't expect that." Rainbow Dash said in surprise.

"It's so unbelievable..." Flash commented in concern.

Rarity nodded in agreement, "I agree. I thought he would have escape and left you died. But instead, he chose to help and save you."

"Yeah... For a Demon Pony, he's actually nice," Pinkie commented.

Fluttershy nodded, "As long as we don't provoke or attacked him, he won't go Berserk on us."

Shining Armor hissed, "I guess he's not really monster than we thought..."

Spike nodded, "Yeah... And I thought thinking Zecora being voodoo witch is crazy enough because of her stripes. But it turns out that she's nice and kind zebra."

"I'm worry about something else," Shining Armor said in concern as he turned to Flash Sentry, "He called you 'brother'. Do you know about him?"

Flash shook his head, "No, sir. I don't think I know him. If I do, I would have told you about him."

"He does make a point. But there's one thing I don't get," Applejack said in concern, "What does he mean by 'you and I are never meant to be together'? It sounded like he knows you and loved you."

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "I wish I knew. And the only pony I have feeling for was Ben. But he's gone."

"Now, darling. We can't be certain that he's really gone," Rarity comforted Twilight, "Remember what you have said - he could be spirited away meaning he's not gone."

Rainbow Dash nodded, "Yeah. All we gotta do is capture and make that monster talk about what really happen from that day."

"While I agree to it but..." Fluttershy hissed in concern, "We shouldn't be so harsh on him. We don't want him to go Berserk again."

Pinkie hummed and nodded, "She's right. That Demon Pony may not want to fight but that guys packs lots of punches. And not to mention, he can be one angry and wild crazy demon too for us to handle with him."

"Well, I'd say we need some coolest gadgets to beat this guy," Rainbow Dash suggested wildly, "If we have those from the start. Nightmare Moon, Discord, the Changelings or any bad guys will think twice of whom they're messing with. Just in case, if we don't use Elements of Harmony."

Spike whistled in amazement, "That's so awesome!"

Flash nodded, "Yeah, you definitely need those things if you ever encountered some monsters or enemies to deal with."

Rarity hummed and nodded, "While I maybe a lady, but I too need some protection against some serious threat such as Demon Pony. I do not want my mane to be at mess again."

"I still don't like it. It sounds mean and harsh..." Fluttershy said in concern.

Pinkie shrugged, "Well, my Party Canon isn't. But still, we so need them for a big fight like Changelings Army or Nightmare Force. No telling when it may happen."

Applejack sighed, "I hate to say it but she's right. We definitely need some weapons to fight Demon Pony or any bad ponies. We can't just rely on Elements of Harmony if anything goes wrong."

Twilight Sparkle hummed, "I guess so... But let's focus on Demon Pony subject. Last night was the failure because of our little careless and reckless for against him. We have underestimated the Demon Pony's intelligent and ability. He's more than just aggressiveness and wild Demon than we thought."

"And don't forget about that stupid Boris and his stooges. If they hadn't come, we would have that Demon in custody easy as pie." Applejack remarked.

"Don't you mean 'cake'?" Danny asked.

Molly hummed in concern, "So, how are you all gonna catch him? He can go Berserk or even outsmart all of us before we could make a move."

Shining Armor sighed, "We need to corner and outsmart him somehow..."

"Rather than just attacking him head on, we should understand him. Learn about him. The more we understand and learn about his species, the more we're well prepared for him," Danielle said. Everyone looked at her. She shrugged, "I watched about the animals from National Geographic and even History Channel. They were quite useful."

Everyone hummed a bit as they wondered if it was a good idea or not.

"It's not such a bad idea," Megan commented as she turned to Twilight Sparkle, "Twilight, you read lots of books, isn't there a book that we can read about Demon Pony?"

"Hmm... Not really... There isn't much about Demons because most ponies were afraid of them," Twilight said in concern. She gasped in realization, "I remembered now! There's one pony who can help us - Spell Nexus. He has a book that tells us about supernatural, ancient creatures and even Demons. He kept it well for only emergency should there be a threat."

Rainbow Dash grunted in anger, "Remind me why we need him again?"

"Rainbow Dash..." Rarity said bitterly, "I admit that I couldn't forgive him of the things he has done to us and Nyx, he was being manipulated and controlled by the Parasites of Darkness."

Fluttershy nodded, "I agreed. Besides, he seems upset and unhappy with his action too. He feels sorry for the mess he has make."

Pinkie Pie nodded, "Yeah. And I feel sorry for him too."

"Whatever that guys did before, it's in the past," Danny said calmly, "Besides, we need all the help we can get to solve Demon Pony problem."

Molly nodded, "I'm with my brother. We need all the help we can get to capture him."

Applejack smiled, "I'd take that everyone agreed, other than Rainbow Dash?"

Everyone but Rainbow Dash nodded, "Yes."

Rainbow Dash grunted, "Fine... Hopefully, he can be helpful and not try to stabbing at our back. When that happen, that pony better watch himself for this."

"Rainbow Dash... That was uncool..." Twilight remarked. She sighed, "I'm sure he won't do such a thing after he was freed from the parasites. Let's go, shall we?"

Everyone nodded in agreement. Cutie Mark Crusaders and Michelle stood before their friends as the little ones smiled happily yet cutely. Everyone knows what the little ones wanted now.

Twilight shook her head, "The answer is no, Nyx. You and your friends are grounded after the stunt you pulled from yesterday."

Everyone agreed with Twilight Sparkle's concern. Cutie Mark Crusaders awed in disappointment.

"You ignored our specific instruction," Applejack explained.

Rarity added, "You put Spike in sleep with your sleeping powder on gems."

Rainbow Dash scoffed in annoyance, "And the worst you did is nearly got yourself killed when you were close to Demon Pony!"

"We really sorry for that," Apple Bloom admitted in shame.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Yes, we really want to help you all to catch the Demon Pony."

Scootaloo sighed, "We promised after the talk with Spell Nexus. We'll just go home and stay in the room until you say 'you're not grounded'."

"Yeah..." Nyx nodded, "We promised."

Everyone hummed in concern as they wondered if this was a good idea to bring the young ones along or not. Cutie Mark Crusaders often like to get themselves into some serious or unnecessary troubles such as almost got themselves turned into stone by Cockatrice, kidnapped by Queen Chrysalis and her Changelings and a few activities.

"Don't worry. I'll watch over them. I'll be their babysitter," Michelle said happily before giggled a bit, "Or Foalsister."

Twilight sighed, "Fine... But please make sure that you stay out of troubles for once."

Michelle clenched her hand in showing her 'yeah' gesture. Everyone then headed off at once to sought Spell Nexus for his help and guidance about the Demon Pony.


An hour later...

Twilight and all of her friends have arrived at Spell Nexus's home where they found five Royal Guard standing near to the entrance. As they were approaching to the gate, the Royal Guards saluted to both Captain Shining Armor and Corporal Flash Sentry.

"At ease," Shining Armor commanded. As the Royal Guards put their hooves down, he approached and asked them, "May I know why are you here at Spell Nexus's home?"

Royal Guard #1 cleared his throat, "Forgive us, sir. Commander Azuma and Captain Rexstrike came here to speak with Mr. Spell Nexus."

Royal Guard #2 nodded, "And he brought us to make sure no one but you, your sister and her friends or any military authorization are allowed to visit him."

Everyone was in shock and surprised of what they just heard. What would the military officers be doing here to talk with Spell Nexus?

"May we come in?" Twilight asked nicely.

"Certainly," Royal Guard #1 nodded.

Royal Guard #1 led and guided Twilight and her friends into Spell Nexus's home. They came across the living room where they found two military officers talking with not only Spell Nexus but also a zebra shaman - sitting down on their sofa.

"Zecora?!" Everyone asked in surprise.

Commander Azuma, Captain Rexstrike, Spell Nexus and Zecora turned and found Twilight and her friends standing before them.

"Well, this is a surprise," Captain Rexstrike commented.

Commander Azuma nodded, "I didn't know you kids would be here to find Mr. Spell Nexus."

Zecora took a sip of her tea, "Well, well, if it isn't Twilight and her friends? Have the fate brought us together again, my dearest friends?"

Twilight shrugged, "You could say something like that."

Spell Nexus chuckled a bit in amusement, "Come and take your seats, I'll have your drinks be ready soon, my friends."

Spell Nexus cleared his throat a bit. His butler, Etiquette nodded in understanding as he turned and get some more tea. As the butler brought more tea and some apple juice, Twilight and her friends take their seats as they took the sip of their drinks. Rainbow Dash was still glaring at Spell Nexus who was too busy in smiling, drinking his tea and talking with other ponies.

"You know... I'd never get so much visits as today, other than Princess Celestia's, of course," Spell Nexus commented calmly and happily, "But nevertheless, I'm very grateful of the visits especially from you ponies."

Twilight smiled a bit, "You're welcome, Mr. Nexus."

As Spell Nexus took a sip of his drink, he smiled, "So, what have you come here for, my friends? I'm sure this isn't just a leisure visits."

"That is true. And we need your help, Mr. Nexus," Twilight said calmly. Spell Nexus looked at her in surprise yet calm. She asked, "I recalled correctly - you used to have the book that talks about 'Demon Encyclopedia', am I right?"

"Ah... I see... You wish to learn more about Demon Pony?"

"Yes, Headmaster. And since you know about Demon Pony's description and ability, so we need to know more about him. May we borrow your book?"

"Yes, you may. You will need it, in order to be more prepared and able to catch it alive. After what you have done for me," Spell Nexus sighed, "This is the least I can do for you."

"Yeah... Like I'm gonna believe a word you've said..." Rainbow Dash muttered in anger. Everyone turned and looked at her. She cleared her throat, "Nothing... Nothing personal..."

"There's one thing bothers me as well," Rarity said curiously as she looked at Zecora, "Why are you here, Zecora?"

Pinkie nodded in agreement, "Yeah, this is the first time to see you coming here. You usually come to Ponyville since it's quite near to your hut."

Zecora giggled in amusement, "Yes, I understand, my friend. Ponyville is short distance to my home yet Canterlot is a long distance. But nevertheless, poor unfortunate souls require my assistance and guidance. Be there I shall."

"In other words, Spell Nexus asked you to help him?" Fluttershy asked in surprise.

Zecora nodded in agreement. Pinkie awed in surprise, "So, what kind of help he needs?"

Spell Nexus sighed, "I wish it go away - the very day I betrayed my own princess and the ponies I entrusted to teach and care for."

Everyone looked shock yet worry and pitiful for him. And even for Megan and her family because they were told by Royal Sisters, Twilight and all of their friends. They haven't forgotten the day Nyx became fully reincarnated Nightmare Moon and persecuted the innocents, good ponies and her own family. All of them were caused by Spell Nexus.

"Mr. Nexus, you shouldn't blame yourself. You weren't yourself from that day," Twilight Sparkle said in concern.

Nyx nodded, "Yeah. It was Nightmare Moon's essences did this to you, not you or anypony else."

Everyone nodded and commented in agreement with Twilight and Nyx about Spell Nexus. Rainbow Dash, however, wasn't convinced or agreed to his sincere story or shame.

"Still I have no right to be pardoned from the crimes I have committed." Spell Nexus sighed as he turned and found Rainbow Dash was looking away from me, "Such as your friend here."

Everyone turned and glared at Rainbow Dash. She shrugged of what's blaming Spell Nexus gotta to do with her?!

"Don't blame Rainbow Dash. She has the right to blame me." Spell Nexus said calmly. It attracted Rainbow Dash's attention. He continued, "The ponies may have forgiven me and pardoned me from the crimes I have committed. And yet, my mind and heart aches each time I recalled that day. I still have no right to be pardoned. I still can't..."

Everyone was in shock yet worry and concern for him. Spell Nexus sighed as he continued.

"I wanted to imprisoned myself or committed suicide. So, it will be a fair justice for everyone to take. I have no right to live."

Everyone gasped in concern.

Rainbow Dash gritted as she slammed on the tables, "Now hold it right there!" Everyone looked at he. She continued, "You can't simply throw your life because of the mistakes!"

"But I-!"

"But nothing! I get it! You're still not happy with the bad things you did before! But you can't let it get to your head for all the time because what's done before is done. All you can do now is move forward and live with your life. One and maybe someday, you might do it right."

"Rainbow Dash..."

"I understand you. And to be honest, I thought you're gonna forget or ignore it. But turns out I was wrong. I'm sorry."

"But you shouldn't apologize to me. You haven't done anything wrong from that day. It was just me."

"Still, I should have at least give you the chance. Just like what my friends did."

Spell Nexus was surprise and shock as he thought it carefully before sighed, "Thank you. Maybe one day, I will redeem the mistakes."

Rainbow Dash smirked, "Yeah. I'm sure you'll get the chance. And we need the book now."

Spell Nexus chuckled in amusement, "Yes... I'll get it for you."

Spell Nexus stood and left the living room to get the Demon Encyclopedia for his friends. The rest have their own chats especially when it involved Demon Pony.

Commander Azuma hummed, "This sounds very serious and bad..."

"Yeah... Boris is up to something," Captain Rexstrike said in concern, "And I doubt this is about revenge..."

"What do you mean?" Flash asked in concern.

"We'll explain later, Flash." Captain Rexstrike sighed, "Unless we gathered all the evidences and witnesses, we cannot be sure of how it really happen that day."

"So, what were you doing here?" Shining Armor asked in concern, "I'm pretty sure this isn't about leisure, right?"

Captain Rexstrike nodded, "Yes... We came here to ask some questions."

Commander Azuma added, "This involved an incident at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns from eight years ago. We want to know what and how it happened."

It was that incident again. Twilight hummed in concern as she had herself silenced for the moment. Everyone was silenced yet worried for her whenever it involved or mention Ben or the incident. They wondered if military officers did get the answers of how Ben really spirited away.

Zecora cleared her throat as everyone turned to her, "Perhaps I can be some of assistance. From what you have described the Demon Pony, there is more to him than meets the eye."

Everyone hummed a bit as they wondered if they should ask Zecora or not. As far as they know of, Zecora has been a great help to them since she arrived and lived in Everfree Forest such as curing Poison Jokes, help Nyx save the Equestria and curing Cutie Pox.

Twilight looked at Zecora as she asked, "Zecora, what can you tell us about this Demon Pony?"

Zecora sighed a bit as she took the small jar of sands as she was making a mark on the table while closing her eyes.

"The legend you have heard was neither true nor false, but if it's the truth you seek, heed it carefully," Zecora said firmly as she drawn the face of Demon Pony, "From the eyes and ears, you know its fear and yet his appearance is different than what you have imagined."

"What do you mean?" Applejack asked in concern.

Twilight hummed in concern, "So, you're saying that not everything is true?"

"Indeed... Appearance is not always what they seems to be," Zecora explained calmly yet mysteriously as she dust the sands off. She then pour the sand down in drawing, "And behind his mask lies something familiar to you, Twilight Sparkle. In your mind, you saw him a beat yet your heart speaks differently. How?"

Everyone looked at Twilight Sparkle. She hummed in concern before sighed.

"To be honest, I don't know. He was so familiar to me especially his eyes," Twilight admitted. She sighed, "All I know is that... The Demon Pony didn't look like the monstrous and demonic than I thought. He looked very sad and pain when he looks at me."

Nyx added, "Just before I met my mother, I first met him in pony when Timberwolves chased after me off. He protected me from them. And he was actually worry about me."

"Yeah... That was strangest thing to hear a Demon like him worry about her," Scootaloo said in surprise.

"Not only that, he just ram and ran off," Sweetie Belle added, "He actually didn't want to fight."

"Usually Demons like to fight but not him," Apple Bloom said in surprise.

"Aw... Yes... Deep within that monster, he has heart," Zecora explained calmly as she was looking at the form of Demon Pony with a heart within his chest, "Demons like him should not shown the pity or gentleness. This is not nature but created."

"Nature? Created?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

Molly gulped, "I don't like to hear it."

"Okay... Can you get to the point of why you keep rhyming about this?" Rainbow Dash asked in annoyance.

Danny rubbed his head, "Yeah, man. It's giving me a big headache."

Zecora dust them before pour the sands down in the form of Yin-Yang, "For one universe, there is the balance. When there's good, there's evil. When there's light, there's darkness. When there's empty, there's a fill." Everyone looked at her in confusion and concern. She continued, "Can you named the foes and their purpose?"

Pinkie snorted happily, "That's easy! Nightmare Moon is the first bad guy who wants to bring the Moon to be here forever. And not counting Nyxie! Then, there's Discord - boy that guy loved to make some chaos and fun too especially the chocolate raining! I can't forget of what he did to me and my friends. Then, the Changelings are the baddest bugs to deal with. And don't get me started - they make us ignore Twilight about Princess Cadance who turned out to be a fake by Queen Chrysalis because they need love to fee themselves. That very tense to fight with them!"

Fluttershy shivered, "And scary too..."

"But what's that gotta do with the Demon Pony?" Rarity asked in concern.

Zecora pour the sands down to show three enemies of Mane Six and Demon Pony. Three of them were on Yin Side while Demon Pony on Yang Side.

"The enemies you have encountered are hostile to you from out and within," Zecora explained, "But not him. For he sought peace, not violence. And therefore, it has proven that he is not born to be evil. But rather he was transformed to evil with the heart of light."

"So, you're saying that Demon Pony is actually a good guy?" Flash asked in disbelief.

"No way..." Mike muttered in shock.

Michelle whistled, "This sounded like a werewolf - morning by pony while night by monster. That sounds crazy."

"Believe it or not, it's the truth," Zecora smiled in amusement. She then giggled, "You recall the ponies you thought to be evil yet it wasn't such as me and Nyx."

Rarity hummed in concern, "She does have the point. Everything she said is true."

"Eeyup..." Applejack nodded.

Shining Armor hummed in concern, "But how? How was he created?"

"I have no answers. That is the mystery to me and you all," Zecora said firmly, "But all I can say is that he is someone you know of yet you are not aware of..."

"What's the hay is that supposed to be mean?" Applejack asked in concern.

Zecora looked at Twilight and her friends firmly, "To solve a puzzle of mystery, only you all can especially Twilight and her past. They are the key to your answers."

Everyone hummed in concern and curious as they wondered what and why Twilight and her past are the keys to solve the mystery.

Spell Nexus returned to the group as he placed the Demon Encyclopedia in front of them, "Here you go, my friends. The Demon Encyclopedia - the very rare book tells the legend, rare and current Demons from the Demon Land. There, you will find the answers."

Twilight Sparkle smiled as she levitated the book up. She smiled at Spell Nexus, "Thank you so much, sir. We owe you a lot. Come on, girls. Let's go."

Twilight and all of her friends stood up at once. They all bowed before four important ponies for a while as the latter bowed back to the former. Twilight and her friends left and exited Spell Nexus's home. They all headed back home for preparation.

Captain Rexstrike turned to Spell Nexus, "Nexus, shall we begin?"

"And do not forget that you requested my medicine for your sins," Zecora said calmly, "And it will not be easy for you to overcome your guilt."

Spell Nexus sighed as he took his seat, "Yes, I know. So, what is it you want to know about that incident? I was sure that everyone knows about it."

"We want to know," Commander Azuma asked firmly, "Was the Demon Pony really there before the incident? Or is it another creature you were holding up?"


Twilight and her friends returned to Sparkle Residence in time. Megan and her family returned to Canterlot Castle to check if Royal Sisters were alright or not. And just before they entered it, they spotted the sun is still up for afternoon. That means they have 5 more hours before night time.

Twilight went and looked through Demon Encyclopedia in hopes to find and learned more about Demon Pony. Her friends were still waiting, eating and drinking their foods and drinks, and chatting with each other. Cutie Mark Crusaders have the chat as well.

"Any clues, Twi?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"This book is amazing! It tells all different kinds of Demons!" Twilight hummed in amazement as she was looking through the book. She gasped, "Here it is! We all know that 'Demon Pony - creatures were born from darkness as the aggressive and wild demons but also highly intelligent and cunning. Other than just birth from darkness or mostly naturally, they were created when pony made in contact with the Seichula."

"Seichula?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Rarity hummed in amusement, "It sounds like a good fashion style."

"No, it isn't, Rarity," Twilight said in concern, "Seichula is a dangerous parasite from the Demon Land. Any creatures especially pony made in contact with it could turned into ferocious monsters such as Demon Pony."

"And did it say about Berserk?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

Twilight sighed, "Yes, Fluttershy. Demon Pony have Berserk Mode for either being provoked, going wild and hunt on preys or unable to control themselves if it were involved the regular pony."

Pinkie gulped, "Yikes. That is scary!"

"It is..." Twilight said in concern as she realized something, "Girls... I just remember something. Remember what Rexstrike and Azuma said?"

Applejack nodded as she realized of what Twilight was talking about, "They want to know what really happen at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. And you know something about it?"

Twilight Sparkle nodded fearfully, "Yeah... Spell Nexus used to have one creature - Seichola at his Science Lab. It was in the cage for studies and experiment. But for some reason, it disappeared when it escaped the cage. That was the same night when Demon Pony appear..."

Rainbow Dash hissed, "And I'm guessing Seicho- whatever that thing is made in contact with somepony and turned him into Demon Pony."

"Possibly..." Twilight said in concern.

"OH MY GOODNESS! This isn't good!" Pinkie exclaimed in concern.

"This is very scary," Fluttershy remarked in fear.

Rarity nodded in agreement, "Indeed... This could mean an innocent pony is the Seichola's victim. Poor him. And poor Ben..."

Applejack hummed in concern, "And you think that there's some connection to the Break-In, Seichola's loose, Ben's disappearance and Demon Pony coming here?"

Twilight sighed, "I wish I knew. But let's focus on capturing that monster."

Flash Sentry hissed in concern as he turned and walked away at once. Shining Armor hissed in upset while shaking his head. They can't believe that Demon Pony was actually a victim than just a wild animal. And it's the cause of Ben's spirited away.

Flash arrived at the kitchen as he leaned against the walls. He muttered and sobbed uncontrollably and tearfully.

Flash hissed in anger, "I can't believe it. Damn you, Boris! What the hell did you to my best friend?!"

Twilight and her friends spent two hours in devising the strategy and plans for their next confrontation and capturing the Demon Pony. Flash returned the group.

Twilight sighed as she elaborated strength and weakness to her friends, "Okay, here's what we know from last night. Fluttershy, obviously needs some help to assist her capture that monster. Pinkie Pie need to improve her Party Canon's power. Confronting the Demon Pony was the mistake, thanks to Rarity. Applejack's lasso needed something very strong and tighten material to capture him. Rainbow Dash, really need to stop being reckless. And lastly - my magic has no effects on Demon Pony."

"So, how are we gonna capture it? That thing outsmart us," Rainbow Dash asked in concern.

Pinkie nodded, "Yeah... We need to think something to beat him and capture him. We promised to Princess Celestia that we will get him."

Flash hummed, "Well. We need something unexpected for him to get outsmarted by us."

"Excuse me?" Nyx cleared her throat. Mane Six turned and looked at Nyx and her team. She continued, "I know that we Pinkie Promise to stay out of this. But we thought of something that can help you to a whole new gameplay."

Scootaloo nodded, "Yeah! Make some awesome and never-see-before moves to take down the Demon Pon."

Apple Bloom smiled as she added, "Like Pinkie Pie's Pinkie Sense and Fluttershy's Stare."

Rarity hummed in concern, "And what does that have to do with outsmarting the Demon Pony?"

"Demon Pony thinks there's gonna be some fighting," Sweetie Belle explained, "Instead of that, you'd try something you're good at to outsmart and catch him. That way he'll be beaten in no time."

Twilight hummed thoughtfully, "I think I know what Cutie Mark Crusaders are talking about. We have to use our natural talents and abilities to outsmart and defeat him, instead of fighting head on. And I know what kind of weapons that can help us beat him. It's a perfect plan to defeat him."

Mane Six chatted happily with each other. They even commented to Nyx and her friends for solving the problem. Cutie Mark Crusaders smiled happily to be glad that their opinion is accepted. One day and someday, they will have the chance to investigate Ben's disappearance.

Applejack hummed, "We could at least try to corner and trap him in small area where he can't escape to."

"Yeah... We've gotta make he won't get out," Rainbow Dash said in concern.

Shining Armor nodded, "I have to agree. A small and very tight for us to catch him."

As everyone was still thinking of how they solve the escape proof problem, Twilight took a glance at the map. She spotted a small familiar area.

"I think I know where..."


During the late afternoon, Boris and his stooges were at the alley where they were talking with the Arabian Pony with small and short mustache and beard dressed in crimson robe and turban hat-like. He then passed five Platinum Bullets-like to the Monster Hunter.

"As promised, Master Boris," The Arabian Pony explained calmly, "The finest and powerful bullet enough to pierce the heart of Demons especially Demon Pony. It's very hard these days to get them now since everyone believed Demons are stuck in Demon Land for good."

Boris smirked as he levitated five Platinum Bullets, "That will do. Anything special you have for me to use, Tamir?"

Tamir smirked, "I have indeed, Monster Hunter."

Tamir turned to his Black Marketers as he gestured them 'take them out'. His ponies did as they pulled something strong yet wild for them to handle. As they pulled something out, the creatures revealed themselves to be six wild and demonically bulldogs-like with two tusks, several fangs, his back has a three each sharped blades-like from big to small and has Triceratops's horns.

Tamir smiled darkly to his customers. Both Boxco and Dum-Dum yelped in fear while Boris smiled in amusement.

"I'd take that you are please with it?" Tamir asked in amusement. Boris nodded while Boxco and Dum-Dum shook their heads. He smiled as he continued, "The most fierce, dangerous and terrifying creatures from Demon Land - the Hellhounds, servants to the Demon Lord of Earth. And believe me, my friends. They're not to be mess with especially their loyalty. They are loyal and obedient to no one but the strongest one especially the Demon Lord."

Tamir and his Black Marketers passed six of Hellhounds to their customers. Both Boxco and Dum-Dum held tight as they shivered and quivered in fear upon looking at the Demon Dogs. Boris smirked in please.

"Are you going to kill that Demon Pony tonight?" Boxco asked in concern.

Dum-Dum nodded, "Yeah... It's a perfect chance."

"No..." Boris answered firmly. Both Boxco and Dum-Dum looked surprise and shock of what they just heard. He continued, "Let's just wait and see how it goes. If it went well for them, then the worse is coming for them."


During the sun setting, Princess Celestia watched Princess Luna from her tower bringing the moon to sky. She then returned to her older sister. Princess Celestia smiled a bit before looked away. Princess Luna approached and comforted her.

"Do not worry, sister, Twilight and her friends will capture him," Princess Luna comforted, "And when they do, we'll find the answers of what happen to him."

Princess Celestia sighed, "I hope so... I hope so. I miss him so much, Luna. I really do miss him."

"I know, sister... I know..."

As Royal Sisters hugged each other for comfort, a group has witnessed the event. Megan and her family overheard it as they all wondered who is he the Royal Sisters are referring to...

To be Continued...

Review and Suggest...

Author's Note:

1) Instead of Mini-Were, I call it Seichula - combination of Japanese Word: Seichu and Latin: Assecula. They all means 'Parasite'. A perfect match for infecting and turning the host into monsters. They're kinda like Xenomorph.

2) And of course, for Rainbow Dash forgiving Spell Nexus section - instead of separating the section, I combined them both in one because they're still in same story.