• Published 16th Dec 2015
  • 1,518 Views, 16 Comments

Curse of the Demon Pony - Shadow Master



Twilight and her friends must find and capture the mysterious creature that hunted special annual foundation day! What is his connection to Twilight Sparkle?

  • ...
32
 16
 1,518

Chapter 1: Unwanted Guest

After they have returned to Golden Oak Library, Twilight and her friends met up with several Royal Guards. They all have gotten on the large royal-like carriage. They all flew up and straight to Canterlot.

Apple Bloom noticed Nyx carrying Mr. Smartypants. She asked, "Where did yew get Miss Smartypants? I done thought Big Mac has it."

"He gave it back to me. Big Mac felt it belonged to me," Twilight explained to him. She giggled a bit, "And of course, he was embarrassed by the Gabby Gums' Incident."

Apple Bloom groaned, "We said we sorry!"

Applejack patted Apple Bloom's head, "Alright, Apple Bloom; nothing to threat about. That's was in the past stays in the past. Big Mac and everyone else forgave ya, even me."

Apple Bloom smiled back to her sister, "Thanks, sis..."

Rainbow Dash hummed as she looked around, "Wanna tell me why we're riding the carriage, and not use the train? This is so unnecessary, Twi."

"Well, I would like this way. I feel like a royalty," Rarity remarked in please.

Twilight have her eyes rolled over while smiling, "Having a brother married to the royalty, you'd become members of royalty. And it happens now."

"I can't wait to see Uncle Shiny again, Mommy!" Nyx giggled happily.

"Let's just hope nothing bad happens to Canterlot like the Changelings Invasion," Fluttershy quivered in fear, "I don't want to go through with that."

Pinkie nodded, "Me too. I don't want to meet that any party poppers ruined my best party. And not to mention, ruin my friendship again."

Rainbow Dash growled, "Please, don't start that again..."

Spike gasped as he pointed at the Canterlot Castle, "There it is! Back to our home..."

"It's good to be back, right Twilight?" Fluttershy asked Twilight meekly.

Twilight smiled, "Yes, it is. I missed it so much since I left it for Nightmare Moon mission. Anyhow, we should make a quick visit to my parents first. I haven't spoken with them since the Wedding. I hope they did received my letters about adventure. And hopefully, my dad is okay with it."

"Come on, Twi. He's just worried about you. He loved you," Spike assured, "He's definitely okay with it. You're the Wielder of Element of Magic, Heroine of Equestria and Princess Celestia's Prize Pupil, of course. He should be proud of it!"

Twilight sighed, "I hope so, Spike. My dad... is sometimes... Forget it. It's best forget about it."

Applejack hummed, "Twilight? You've got an argument with your dad?"

"Just a minor. He's just overprotective and worried too much," Twilight answered, "I just wish he could... He could appreciate my success and work."

"I'm sure he does," Applejack patted Twilight, "He sure proud of it."

Twilight smiled a bit as she looked up. She gasped, "Here we are. A quick visit to my family won't be long."

Royal Guards took Twilight and her friends all the way to Twilight's Family Home. They approached to the door as they knocked it. The door was opened. Both Night Light and Twilight Velvet emerged from the entrance.

Twilight called, "Mom! Dad!"

"Twilight darling!" Twilight Velvet exclaimed happily as she approached and gave her daughter a passionate hug, "Welcome home, Twiley! We haven't seen you since your brother's wedding!"

Night Light nodded, "Indeed... I'm just glad you are safe. I was so upset with your brother for being ignorant to you. I'm just glad that you are safe from harm. I can't bear to see you get hurt." He muttered a bit, "Though I was extremely against it."

Twilight Velvet sighed in annoyance as she gave her husband a nudge on his stomach, "Honey, not now!"

Night Light yelped painfully as he rubbed his belly a bit. He smiled as he hugged Twilight. She hugged him back. Even though he's still worried for her since she became Princess Celestia's Prized Student and Wielder of Element of Magic, he's still loved and cared for her so much.

"Sorry about that, sweetie. I'm just a little worried," Night Light apologized.

Twilight sighed as she departed from hugging, "It's okay, daddy. Everything is alright. Nothing to worry about."

"Speaking of worry," Night Light said in concern, "What about this little filly you had? I was told of what really happened last year event. I can't be certain that we can accept her."

Twilight Velvet sighed, "Normally I would have supported you, sweetheart. But I have to side with your father about her."

Twilight sighed in annoyance to hear that same question, "Mom... Dad... Nyx won't turn into Nightmare Moon. She hasn't become one for the last few months now."

Night Light sighed, "I know. But how can you be sure-?!"

"Hi, grandpa and grandma!" The cute little voice called. Mane Six and Cutie Mark Crusaders giggled happily as Nyx approached to the front. She bowed to her grandparents, "It's nice to meet you. Mummy have told me so much about you. You were both great parents to her. If you haven't let her become Princess Celestia's Prize Pupil, she wouldn't have helped me and make me her daughter. I'm so happy to be one!"

Nyx smiled happily in making both Night Light and Twilight Velvet laughed happily. They really loved the cuteness like her. What Twilight said is true, Nyx really is different from Nightmare Moon. She is too cute to become a monster...

"Maybe you're right about Nyx after all, Twilight." Twilight Velvet giggled in amusement, "We'll accept her as our granddaughter."

Night Light nodded, "Yes... I supposed so. We'll do what you asked, Twiley. After all, you're our daughter."

"Thank you." Twilight sighed in relief. She continued, "I hope you don't mind in bring my friends to my room for tour."

Night Light smiled, "Of course. Friends of yours are the friends of ours."

Mane Six and Cutie Mark Crusaders cheered wildly and happily to hear the news. They then followed after Twilight Sparkle to her own room. They can't wait to see what kind of room Twilight has.


As Twilight and her friends continued walking up the stairs, they came across the white Unicron colt with crimson gentle short mane and tail galloped towards her. He jumped and hugged her happily.

"Twilight, you're back!" The colt exclaimed happily.

Twilight giggled happily, "Sparky Comet! It's great to see you, little brother!"

Sparky giggled happily, "Yeah! I missed you so much!"

"Me too..." Twilight smiled as she nuzzled Sparky. She turned to her friends as she introduced, "Everypony, this is my youngest brother - Sparky Comet."

Sparky Comet bowed, "It's an honor to meet you ponies. I heard a lot about you especially Nyx and Cutie Mark Crusaders. You all were amazing especially when you fight with the bad guys like Nightmare Moon, Hydra, Cockatrice, Diamond Dogs, Discord and now Changelings! That was amazing!"

Her friends and even the children commented and remarked of how cute Sparky really is.

Twilight giggled, "Sparky, don't you have something to do?"

Sparky gasped, "I'm late! See you tonight! You will be staying right?"

Twilight smiled, "Yes, I am."

Sparky smiled as he turned and climbed down the stairs. Twilight and her friends have arrived to her room. Her room wasn't only filled with bed, desk and chairs, mirror and old toys but also several books on bookshelves. Nothing changes...

Rainbow snickered, "Yeah... Figure that you were still egghead for the books."

"Check this out..." Scootaloo said in shock.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Wow... So, this is how you get much of magic. I've got to get these to make my magic works."

Apple Bloom awed in surprise, "When yew said 'dat yew read a lot o' books, yew ain't kidding."

Twilight giggled a bit, "Well, yes... I'd like to read books mostly when I was a filly. I love to learn."

Applejack smiled, "Which often helped us very much. We're grateful to have you on our sides, Twilight. Thanks for being our best friend."

"No... Thank you for opening my mind to be yours, Applejack," Twilight thanked Applejack. She turned to her friends, "I also thanked you all too for morality lessons of our friendship and adventure. They're worthwhile moments."

Nyx giggled, "Mummy and I do share some common - loved reading the books."

Rarity awed in amazement as she looked at Twilight's Room Designs, "I must say... This room is truly fantastic and inspirational as well. I can't believe you have all this to yourself!"

"This room could redesigned and filled with party!" Pinkie exclaimed happily, "That would make things more fun and enjoyable!"

"Don't even think about that, Pinkie." Twilight snarled. She turned to Rarity, "My parents knows how important my studies are. So, they decided to give me my own room like this one."

Fluttershy spotted a Year Book on the table. She held it up, "What is this?"

Twilight turned and approached Fluttershy. She gasped, "That's my Year Book! I haven't seen this since I was a filly!" She sighed, "Ah, the memories."

Everyone gathered around as Twilight levitated the Year Book up. She turned from one page to another about her school life and her former classmates. Her friends giggled in amusement of how cute and intelligent Twilight was. They then come across the photo of Twilight's Classes.

Fluttershy spotted young Twilight Sparkle standing near to the mysterious brown Earth Pony with spiky short brown mane and tail. They both smiled a bit.

"Who is that?"

Twilight turned and looked at Fluttershy's pointing at the picture. She worn the sadness yet pained looks like something have broke her heart or missing him so much. She sighed in defeat.

"That's nopony. He's not important..." Twilight said softly yet painfully and heartbroken. Her friends noticed it. She shook her head, "Come on. Let's not stay here much longer. We need to meet with the Princesses. I don't want them to get impatient with us."

As Twilight exited the room, her friends looked at each other as they suspected something is not right. She knows someone but chose to ignore it. Why?


Twilight and her friends returned to their chariot as they all headed straight to Canterlot Castle. They have to meet up with the Princesses for the important meeting about the Annual Foundation of Equestria. They then entered came across the entrance where Shining Armor was giving instruction to Royal Guards of what they should be doing.

"Shining Armor!" Twilight called.

Shining Armor stopped as he turned to the front. He gasped, "Twiley!"

Shining Armor quickly climbed down the stairs. He galloped towards his sister. Both unicorns hugged each other passionately and happily.

"Ah! I miss you so much, kiddo!" Shining Armor exclaimed happily. He turned and patted Nyx's head, "Nice to see you too, Nyxie!"

Nyx giggled happily as she nuzzled on her uncle's legs, "If great to see you too, Uncle Shiny!"

Weeks ago before the wedding, Shining Armor was very much against in accepting Nyx as his niece even though Twilight keep insisted that she won't turn evil or even becoming Nightmare Moon. After meeting her in person or pony, he decided to give her a chance and accept her as his family member.

Shining Armor smiled, "Welcome back, everypony especially you sis. I miss you so much."

"Same here," Twilight remarked, "So, what's happening here? Ordering the Royal Guards in keeping the Canterlot Castle from falling?"

Shining Armor chuckled a bit, "A bit but true. Don't want to make mistake again especially the wedding incident. I feel ashamed of it."

Twilight sighed, "Shining Armor, I forgive you already. And I'm glad you asked me to be your Best Mare again."

"But still-!"

"No but, Shining Armor. If I had found more evidence, then I wouldn't have forced everyone turned on me. That was my biggest mistake."

"Even if you didn't found it, you found Cadance and stop the Changelings in time."

"Technically, that was you and Cadance stop the Changelings in time. My friends and I were trying to reach the Elements of Harmony but got caught and thrown back to the hall."

Shining Armor chuckled a bit, "Okay. I will take that one credit for saving Canterlot. But credit for finding and saving Cadance is you."

"Thanks," Twilight blushed a bit. She cleared her throat, "So, what's going on? I heard Megan and her family are back here again. Is it true?"

"Yes, they are, Twiley." Shining Armor smiled as he turned to the back, "Come on. The Princesses are waiting for us. I will escort you."

Twilight smiled as she approached Shining Armor, "Be my guess, Captain. By the way, how's your honeymoon with Cadance?"

Shining Armor smiled, "Doing great and fine, Twiley. Hopefully, someday you will have your own stallion to have honeymoon."

Twilight looked down in upset, "Yeah... Someday..."

Shining Armor noticed as he looked away. He has shamed and guilty looks of what he just did. He shouldn't have done it.

Twilight's friends noticed it. They were worried for her now. They suspected the 'nopony' colt she befriended from the school photo could be the answer. Hopefully, they were right and prayed Twilight will tell them about it...


Within Royal Sisters' Throne Chamber, three princesses were discussing and chatting with Megan and all of her family. They can't wait to start the Annual Foundation of Equestria on third day. It's been quite a while for them to have a chat since their battle against Tirek the Great. They also have their chats with two ponies - Commander Azuma the brown Unicorn with long messy mane and tail dressed in his Golden Royal Guard's Armor and Helmet with Visor and Antenna while another was Captain Rexstrike the bluish Pegasus dressed in his Blue Royal Guard's Armor, Greek Helmet and has black right shoulder plate-like and cape.

"Commander Azuma, Captain Rexstrike," Princess Celestia said calmly, "What do you have the reports? How is your inspection on Canterlot Defense? I hope it won't be the problem."

"We inspected every last corner of Canterlot. The defense has been tighten." Commander Azuma reported, "We make sure no enemies can get through the area, not even the cave the Changelings tried to sneak into."

Captain Rexstrike nodded, "And of course, we have strengthened the Royal Guards in ready to fight and handle anything the enemies got. No way they're gonna beat us without our fight. You can rest assure of that, your highness."

Princess Celestia sighed, "Thank you, gentleponies. The last thing I want is to have our Annual Foundation Day be ruined."

"Seriously? What happen?" Danny asked in concern.

Molly hummed in concern, "Something tells me it's a serious case..."

"Trust me, it's a long and bad story," Princess Cadance said in concern as she looked down, "It's something that I'd never want to discuss about."

Megan hummed, "Sounds serious."

Princess Luna nodded, "It sure it. My sister told me of what really happened. And I was very shock and upset to hear such things about Twilight." Princess Celestia looked down in shame. She yelped, "No offense, sister."

"None taken... This isn't the first time I ignored my subject..." Princess Celestia said in concern. She heard the door creaked like it was opening. She looked up and spotted familiar group of her friends. She gasped, "Twilight Sparkle - my faithful student!"

"Princess Celestia! Princess Luna! Princess Cadance! Megan and her family!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed in surprise.

Twilight and all of her friends came to the front. They all bowed before Princesses and their adopted relatives.

Princess Celestia giggled, "No need to bow, my little ponies. Rise now. We would like to have some chats for Annual Foundation Day like a family."

Twilight and her friends stood up and approached the princesses and others.

Princess Cadance nodded as she approached Twilight, "Besides, we're family now."

Princess Cadance and Twilight smiled as they make their hoof-shakes, "Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake. Clap your hooves and do a little shake."

Twilight and Princess Cadance giggled happily as everyone smiled to see them both happy with each other. They then approached to Megan and her family. She smiled, "It's great to see you and your family here."

"Ditto, Twilight," Megan smiled. She noticed Nyx standing behind Twilight Sparkle. She approached and lowered herself down, "Who is this one?"

Michelle squealed happily as she held and hugged Nyx tightly, "Oh my gosh! She's so cute! She looked exactly like Luna! She is so super cutey pie cute!"

"Cutey pie cute? Seriously, Michelle?" Danielle asked in surprise. Cutie Mark Crusaders giggled in amusement. Danielle approached and patted Nyx's head, "But she really is cute. Who is she?"

"My daughter - Nyx," Twilight answered happily. Williams Family and Mike stared at her oddly yet surprised. She chuckled in amusement and nervously, "It's a long complicated and hard-to-believe story."

Mike scoffed, "Like meeting a talking ponies? I can lived up with that."

Twilight explained of who and what Nyx really is. Megan and all of her family went in shock and surprise of what they just learned. Nyx wasn't really a pony but a reincarnation of Princess Luna's Darkside Form.

"Okay... That is something I didn't expect it," Danny remarked in shock.

Molly nodded, "You bet..."

"So, mummy, what is Annual Foun-found- whatever it was for Equestria?" Michelle asked curiously.

Megan smiled happily, "I'm glad you asked. If I'm not mistaken, on third day was the first day to come to Equestria. And it was when I used the spawn of Elements of Harmony to defeat Tirek the Great - Rainbow of Light."

Princess Celestua nodded in agreement, "Yes, it is. And that's not all; she, Danny and Molly also helped and rebuild the Ponyland while defeating most of evil and dark forces that threatened our land before the Equestria Civil Wars began. It involved of not only ponies but also other creatures since the serious threats are finally dealt with. And of course, none agree to be friends."

"And of course, thou recalled the history of Hearth's Warming Eve and Equestria's Independence Day?" Princess Luna asked. Everyone smiled and nodded in agreement. She nodded, "Megan and her siblings were there as well. They won the hearts and trusts of three rulers - Commander Hurricane, Princess Platinum and Chancellor Puddinghead. But they have help from Clover the Clever, Smart Cookies, Private Pansy and the daughter of Princess Ponies - Princess Lauren Iris Hope Crystal. "

"It not only marked the first day of Hearth's Warming Eve and Fire of Friendship but also the creation of Equestria. Our mother became the first Princess of Equestria. She has been ruling the Equestria for nearly 800 years before Demon War begins. She died in defending our home from them. And it also mark our reign as the successors to hers."

"Indeed. We've fought many battles and wars against the threats on Equestria such as Discord, Tirek the XIII, Smaug the Great, The Sirens, Queen Chrysalis and her Changelings, King Sombra and more until the very day..."

"We get the point! No need for you to get so detail about it," Spike interrupted, "We don't need you get so emotional about that."

Twilight nodded in agreement, "Spike's right. That part of history is unnecessary."

Princess Luna nodded, "You are right. Thank you, my friends."

"Dumb question - why are you up in the morning?" Rainbow Dash asked bluntly.

Everyone turned and looked at Princess Luna. Fluttershy hummed, "She's right. Don't you usually sleep in the day while working on night?"

"True. But I woke up in day for important assignment and meeting such as this," Princess Luna explained. She huffed as she turned and glared at her older sister, "But someone have funny way to make me stay up for 24 hours."

Princess Celestia giggled, "You'd ask for help. And I help - a coffee."

"That taste the worse than any drinks I have..." Princess Luna remarked dryly.

Princess Celestia turned and looked at her pony friends, "We have three more days before that day started. And I have some assignment for you to perform."

Rarity smiled, "I simply hope it's my favorite usual duty."

"Me too! Better leave some party work for me to do!" Pinkie Pie remarked happily.

Princess Cadance giggled happily, "Of course, we make sure that everypony have their favorite assignment to do. We're including Spike to do it."

Spike cheered happily. Everyone giggled and laughed in amusement to see how happy Spike can be since he wanted a duty or work to do.

Princess Celestia cleared her throat. Both Commander Azuma and Captain Rexstrike lifted their quills as they began writing of what their leader has spoken,

"I, Princess Celestia, have decreed that the responsibility of making preparation for Annual Foundation Equestria Day shall be taken by Twilight and all of her friends.

Fluttershy, I shall leave music, adoption animals and charity to you. Rarity, I know how much you enjoy in making dresses and therefore you shall be in-charge of it. Applejack, you shall be responsible of taking care of main course and desserts. Pinkie Pie, you shall hosted the reception and party as usual. Rainbow Dash, you shall perform Sonic Rainboom as the sign of Foundation Day! The young ones shall assist their family members by any means of necessary.

Shining Armor shall be overseeing the defenses and securities but reported to both Commander Azuma and Captain Rexstrike, I do not wish the kingdom to be threatened again. Princess Cadance will make sure that nopony have complains and problems with the annual day. Be sure that Megan and her family are satisfied with the event.

I hope you all are prepared for it. It's going to be exciting day."

Danny scoffed, "Satisfied with the event? I'd never like one."

Molly nudged Danny's guts making he yelped painfully. She commented, "Watch your mouth, mister."

"Celly and Luna, I hope you don't mind that we would like to help as well," Megan asked happily. She smiled, "We're all family."

Danielle smiled, "Mum's right. We stick together to the end."

"Yeah! I wanna play with my pony friends!" Michelle exclaimed happily.

Mike chuckled happily, "Just make sure you stayed out of the mess, Michelle. The last thing I want is you getting yourself into trouble."

Michelle huffed, "Party Popper."

Princess Celestia giggled, "I have no reason to deny it. Permission granted."

Twilight Sparkle smiled as she bowed before her mentor, "We'll do our best, Princess. You won't regret of it."

Princess Celestia smiled, "I'd never doubt on you, my friend. I shall have my Royal Guards prepared the bedrooms for you all to sleep."

"Actually, I planned to sleep with my family. I haven't spend some time with them lately," Twilight sheepishly explained, "Especially my dad. He can be worry sometimes."

Princess Celestia giggled, "Yes, it reminds me of my father as well..."

"Now we shall go and proceed in making some preparation of Annual Foundation Day," Twilight said happily. Everyone nodded in agreement. She smiled, "Come on, everypony. Let's go and prepare the party!"

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered.

Twilight and her friends turned and exited the throne chamber, leaving Royal Sisters and two Commanding Officers behind.

Princess Celestia turned and looked at Commander Azuma, "Azuma, have you found him?"

"No... I haven't. I'm doing my best to find him," Commander Azuma reported in concern, "But it doesn't make sense either. If that monster truly spirited him away, why didn't he go for the rest and her?"

Captain Rexstrike huffed, "That's because the reports are wrong. I have the feeling everything is a lie. We should investigate from the crime scene."

"Good idea. Headmaster Spell Nexus should help us as well."

"Yes. It's time for him to redeem his mistakes. And for the records, we're not bringing that witness with us. He can't be trusted."

Commander Azuma nodded, "I know but I know someone can. I believe one of our battalion can help us. He's quite brave and determined one."

"Flash Sentry?" Captain Rexstrike asked. He hummed a bit before nodded, "I see... He was his friend. He can tell us of what's really going on. I was told that they both haven't been friends before he could meet up with her. Poor kid. I thought they were like brothers."

"So did I," Commander Azuma admitted in disappointment, "We shall take leave and deal with the investigation. We'll do our best to find him."

Princess Celestia nodded, "You may go..."

As soon as Commander Azuma and Captain Rexstrike left the throne chamber, Princess Celestia looked down and shown her painful yet despair looks. Princess Luna approached and patted her gently.

"Celly, they will find him. He will be found," Princess Luna comforted her.

Princess Celestia sighed, "I hope so... I hope so... She needs him... I need to see him again..."

Princess Luna held and hugged Princess Celestia gently and passionately. Who is he Royal Sisters and Commanding Officers are referring to?


Twilight and her friends were at the Canterlot Garden as they were making some preparation for Annual Equestria Foundation Day. It is both crucial and important for the ponies as especially Twilight Sparkle. She can't let her mentor down.

Rarity and Sweetie Belle were setting her dresses up at her booth. Spike was helping the unicorn sisters. Applejack and Apple Bloom set her main course and desserts from her booth. Fluttershy looked after the animals in making sure they're healthy and good as well as training the birds to sing proudly and harmonically for the charity. Molly helped Fluttershy. Pinkie Pie and Danny checked around and make the party more fun and adventurous for the ponies to enjoy. Rainbow Dash was training herself in performing and perfecting her Sonic Rainboom while Scootaloo was cheering for her. Shining Armor was instructing the Royal Guards in tightening the defense across the Canterlot Castle and Annual Equestria Foundation Day. Mike helped Shining Armor.

Princess Cadance, Twilight Sparkle and Nyx were checking and overseeing the preparation. Megan and her daughters helped and checked on ponies if they have the problems or got injured.

"So, how's everything?" Megan asked.

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "So far are okay. Nothing bad happen to them."

"Let's just hope this is not another repeated misunderstanding event," Princess Cadance commented, "I can't stand of seeing my family torn apart!"

"We know what you mean, Aunt Cadance. I'm just glad you're not that freaking Changeling Queen," Nyx commented happily. She yelped, "No Offense."

Princess Cadance smiled as she patted Nyx gently, "None taken."

Megan sighed, "I'm glad to hear it. Let's continue checking on others and see if their works are good or not."

Twilight nodded, "Good idea."

Twilight went ahead as she checked and inspected on her friends and their duty if they were okay or not. Princess Cadance, Megan and Nyx followed her. Her friends replied that their booths and goods were okay for the event. The preparation is almost done.

As he finished instructing other ponies to their posts, Shining Armor came across Flash Sentry, "Okay, Corporal Flash - I need you to keep an eye on Twilight. You're her bodyguard from now on."

Flash yelped in concern, "Me?! Why? I don't think I can do it, sir. Because she's-!"

"I know... But you're the only pony I can trust to look after her ever since..." Shining Armor hesitated, "ever since his disappearance. You would do anything for him, won't you? You were his best friend."

Flash looked down in concern as he had some thoughts about being Twilight's bodyguard. He stood up and looked at Shining Armor, "Yes, sir. I will take it."

"Good... Now we're finished. Let's go check on the girls," Shining Armor said calmly.

BANG! Both Shining Armor and Flash Sentry yelped in shock. They looked and found some feathers flying down to the ground. The mysterious creature fell to the ground. It revealed to be a large humanoid bird-like Harpy. They both groaned in annoyance.

"It just have to be him," Flash asked in annoyance.

Shining Armor huffed, "Forget it. Let's go and check on the girls. That jerk better stay away from her. Or I will show that son of the-!"

"Watch that language, sir! I hated him too. I would like to give him piece of my mind. But we've got more important things than him."

"Alright... Let's go."

Shining Armor and Flash Sentry headed off in meeting up with Twilight and her friends. As the Harpy laid dead on the ground, two ponies came across her. One was a short purple Unicorn with a spiky short mane and tail and his Cutie Mark was Number Two with Double Ds while another was a white Pegasus with long silver mane and tail while his Cutie Mark was Dunce Cap-like - Boxco. Both Dum Dum and Boxco dragged the Harpy all the way to entrance of Canterlot Garden.

They both stopped and bowed before the crimson Unicorn with black mane in his braided ponytail and short tail worn a black vest, golden tiger necklace and and his Cutie Mark was Crystal Snipe Blaster.

"Woohoo! You're the greatest, boss! You'd never miss a shot!" Boxco exclaimed happily, "You're the greatest hero the Canterlot has ever had!"

Dum Dum nodded, "Yeah-Yeah-Yeah! No beast or monster can take you down easily! Fillies surely fall for you for sure! No denying, Boris!"

"I know! I know! I'm the best and greatest hero among Canterlot! No fillies can resist," Boris scoffed proudly as he turned and gasped in surprise like something had made him targeted on something and someone. He smirked, "And I have set my eye on my best trophy I ever had - her!"

Boris pointed his Crystal Snipe Blaster to the front. It was pointing at Twilight Sparkle who was talking with her friends.

Boxco and Dum-Dum yelped in shock, "Her?! You're kidding me, boss!"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?! She's the filly I wanted. She's back to home again! And I'm gonna get her to be my girlfriend and my future wife! Boys, I'm going to win her heart!"

"But boss! Bad idea! Twilight is nothing but troublemaker from what I have heard!" Dum Dum exclaimed in concern.

Boxco nodded, "Yeah, boss! Maybe we can find another unicorn for you. She did have someone she liked before he-!"

Boris grunted in annoyance as he levitated both Boxco and Dum Dum up and rammed them each other heads hard. He huffed, "Why don't you just shut up about that?! That's not important! I deserve the best! And Twilight is still mine, even though she left for Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. And nopony is getting in my way!"

"Of course, boss but-!" Dum-Dum exclaimed in concern.

"Stop squawking like pigeons, you dopes! Come on!" Boris snapped angrily at both Dum Dum and Boxco. He turned and glanced at Twilight and her friends, "We mustn't lose them! Move it!"

Boris and his gang headed off at once. As Twilight and her friends were about to move out, they came across the trio. The latter had made Twilight, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance and even Flash Sentry extremely displeased.

"Hello, Twiley..." Boris greeted charmingly.

Twilight gave an angry looks at Boris, "Hello Boris... Only my friends can call me Twiley."

"Yeah. And goodbye, jerk," Shining Armor exclaimed in annoyance.

Flash nodded, "Twilight Sparkle got lots ot things to do. Now you don't mind we would like to go?"

Princess Cadance nodded as well, "Yes. Excuse us, please."

Boris blocked Twilight and her friends from moving ahead, "I've heard you were back in town. Sorry for missing you at your brother's wedding."

"No, no, no big problem." Twilight said in annoyance, "Now you don't mind, I would like to-!"

Rainbow Dash interrupted, "Sorry, Twi. Mind telling who is this stallion? And why would you, your brother, Princess and your bodyguard wanna walked away?"

Boris chuckled in amusement, "Yeah. Tell them about me, Twi."

Twilight groaned in annoyance as she explained, "Everyone, this is Boris - the so-called hero of Canterlot while the Pegasus is Boxco and another unicorn is Dum Dum. They're both his stooges."

"Hey! We're stooges, we're just dumb," Boxco protested as he wanted to lean on the wall but instead leaned and fell on Dum Dum to the ground hard. He moaned, "I meant to do that."

Scootaloo turned to her friends as she commented, "Those guys reminds me of Snips and Snails."

Apple Bloom nodded, "Yeah... At least, ours are less dumber than these guys."

Sweetie Belle giggled in amusement, "Good one..."

Boris walked around of Twilight Sparkle, "Twiley, I've heard rumors from last two weeks. I'm very sorry to hear that some ponies have ignored you. And what kind of big brother he is for ignoring his own sister?! It looks like he doesn't want her to be on his side..."

Everyone but Megan and her family gave the angry and annoyed looks. They really hated some ponies to bring the Wedding Incident from last two weeks ago. They do felt ashamed and upset for being ignorance to Twilight but nevertheless they still loved and cared for her...

Spike groaned, "He just have to bring that up, doesn't he?!"

Shining Armor groaned in annoyance, "Why I oughtta-?!"

"I'll take care of it, Shining Armor," Twilight as she gave Boris a glare, "I don't need your pity because I forgive my friends. I was the one to be blamed, not them."

"Is that so?" Boris scoffed, "Anyway, I've heard that Annual Equestria Foundation Day is coming around. Since you're here, how about you and I have a date. After all, you need a strong, tough and handsome stallion like me. That would make you feel better after what happen weeks ago."

Flash groaned, "Why don't you just shut up and go away?! Twilight Sparkle has no interest to date with the likes of you!"

Shining Armor nodded, "You've said it, Corporal Sentry. So get lost, Boris!"

"Captain, Corporal, stand down. I will handle it," Twilight said firmly. She turned and glared at Boris, "Like they said, I have no interest to go date with you. I'm taking a break now."

Boris raised his right eyebrow up, "Really? Like what?"

"Spending my time with my friends and family. They're my important task to deal with." Twilight answered firmly.

Boxco laughed in amusement, "Yeah, right! That's funny as a screen door on a battle ponyship!"

"Good one! That's not really busy!" Dum Dum exclaimed in amusement.

Boris growled as he levitated the bricks up and dropped them on Boxco and Dum Dum's heads. He snapped angrily, "It's 'ponymarine', you two; 'Funny as a screen door on a ponymarine'! You worthless morons!"

Boxco and Dum-Dum moaned painfully as they rubbed their heads gently. They really hated it when the boss did it to them both.

"By the way, Twilight; hear my advice," Boris whispered to Twilight's ears, "Take a break with me. We both can have some honeymoon."

Princess Cadance growled, "Oh gimme a break... Who wants to hear that?"

Twilight scoffed, "Not interesting. The Princesses have chosen me and my friends to be in-charge of handling and preparing the festival on third day. So after the break, we will return to our work and make sure they're on schedule. So, I suggest leave me alone now."

Nyx nodded, "Yeah! Mummy needs to make sure that everything is perfect. Something that clearly isn't important to you!" She yelped in surprise, "Wow! I sound like you, Uncle Shiny."

Shining Armor smiled, "You sure did."

"Took the best words I heard for this bothersome stallion," Princess Cadance smiled in approval.

Boris gasped in shock upon looking at Nyx, "Sweet Celestia! So, it is true! Twilight, the whole city of Canterlot is talking about it. It's not right for you to be a mother of Nightmare Moon. I wouldn't imagined of how would that brat stabbed on your back! She may trued to conquer the Equestria again!"

Rarity huffed in annoyance, "Somepony didn't read some newspaper."

"Or even listening to a radio," Rainbow Dash remarked. She then whispered to her friends, "I guess she's dumber than Diamond Dogs."

Pinkie giggled, "Good one, Rainbow Dash. He looks like one!"

Applejack approached and glared at Boris, "Listen here, Boris. While Nyx may did something bad from the past, she's a good filly and has been living with us for years. She's one of us! She's our friend. So you'd better watch your mouth of that, mister."

Fluttershy nodded in agreement, "That was rude of you, Boris. Princess Luna did take her powers from Nyx back to her. Nyx hasn't cause some troubles. We shouldn't be worry about her."

Boris grunted as he was about to argue but Twilight interrupted, "Boris, you're living in the past for far too long. Some ponies agree to move on. You, sir, are being primitive."

"Why, thank you." Boris thanked happily. Everyone laughed happily yet amusement at him. He growled in annoyance as he hated someone laughed at him for no reason, "What?! What are you laughing at?!"

Flash smirked, "Boy, you're dumber than your two stooges, Boris!"

"Dumber than these two?!" Boris demanded angrily. Both Boxco and Dum Dum laughed in amusement. He then gave them a glare in making them yelped in shock. He turned and growled at Twilight and her friends for mocking him. He smirked darkly, "I supposed that I would laughed at this one. Your Earth Pony Friends are nothing but filthy and dirty ponies I ever met. And from what I heard, the Humans are more filthier than others."

As if something hit their heads, everyone stopped their laughing. They then glared at Boris. Did he just insulted the Earth Pony Friends and Human Friends?!

"What's the matter? Is that truth? You Earth Ponies are nothing but low life peasants across the land of Equestria," Boris asked in amusement. Everyone growled angrily as they glared at him especially Twilight Sparkle. She's getting irritating and frustrating at his insults. He continued, "After all, everyone knows that the Pegasi are the best flyers and the unicorns are the magic givers. Both classes are the best while Earth Ponies are just slaves and servants."

Dum Dum chuckled, "Yeah. Earth Ponies are slaves to us..."

"Yeah! Everyone knows that!" Boxco exclaimed proudly, "I even heard that Humans are barbarians. They will do anything to get more power by killing the royalty and used us like slaves."

"How dare you!" Molly exclaimed in anger.

Danny clenched his fists, "Oh buddy, you did not just insult us!"

Applejack growled angrily, "Why! Of all the biggest lies I ever heard in my life, this is the worst! You're wrong about Earth Ponies and Humans!"

Mike nodded, "What gives you right to insult us?! We would never do that!"

"Yeah, you big jerks!" Pinkie, Danielle, Michelle and Cutie Mark Crusaders exclaimed angrily, "You're the real big liars!"

Megan clenched her fists, "You're wrong about the Humans! You're wrong about the Earth Ponies! We're not what you think we are, Boris!"

Fluttershy flew and gave a glare at Boris and his gang, "Earth Ponies and Humans are important in Equestria! If it weren't for them, Equestria wouldn't have been founded!"

Boris gave an amusement look, "Seriously? I don't see why they're important..."
Boxco nodded in agreement, "Yeah... Then why Cantelot have most of Unicorns and Pegasi? It sounds like Earth Ponies are not welcome here."

"Not to mention, I don't see Humans too. Sounds like they're dead," Dum Dum mocked.

Rainbow Dash growled angrily, "Says who?! We've always come here! And heck, even the princess have allowed the Earth Ponies to come!"

Rarity nodded, "Someone needs to teach you some lessons, mister! Nopony like you three have the right to disrespect and dishonored Earth Ponies and Humans!"

Twilight's friends finally understand why she, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance and Flash Sentry wanted to avoid Boris and his stooges. They have no respect or caring to Earth Ponies and Humans. They have some attitude...

"You have no idea of how important the Earth Ponies and Humans are, Boris," Twilight said angrily, "They shared the same important roles as Unicorns and Pegasi for building the foundation of Equestria. And you'd better watch your mouth, mister. I will not tolerate this insult to my friends."

Princess Cadance nodded, "You insult the Earth Ponies and Humans, you insult everyone across the Equestria. We do not tolerate this kind of behavior..."

"So, do us a favor, Boris," Shining Armor snarled and glared at Boris, "Get out before things get ugly."

"Or else, we are happy to report this behavior to the Princesses. They would like to hear the story from you," Flash Sentry added angrily.

Boris smirked, "Do your worst, Sentry..."

Shining Armor, Flash Sentry, Spike and Mike Richards were about to pick a fight. Twilight Sparkle came to the front while glaring at Boris.

"You're not worthy to talk or to beat up. Now move aside," Twilight snarled as she marched out at once. Her friends and family followed her. Boris and his stooges turned and glanced at her. She continued angrily, "If you'd think about asking for a date, don't waste your breathe. I'm not interested on you."

Boris growled angrily, "Still pinning on that loser, isn't it? A filth like him will never win your heart! He will never ever come back because he is dead like garbage!"

Twilight stopped at once upon hearing what Boris had insulted. She slowly turned and revealed her furious and angered looks. Her friends noticed it. Shining Armor, Princess Cadance and Flash Sentry also shown their angry faces. How dare he?!

Boris smirked as he turned to his stooges, "That colt is dead, gone and disappeared for good! So, what's point of thinking about the dead?! And you said that I should let go of the past. But you didn't because you believed he is still alive. So, why don't you find and be with him if he was alive?!"

Boris and his gang then laughed in amusement. Her friends didn't like their insults and attitude, even though they don't know much of mysterious colt that Twilight befriended with. Shining Armor, Princess Cadance and Flash Sentry were furious and angered by their insults. Twilight Sparkle is most furious of all.

Twilight screamed in anger as her mane and tail into blazing fire, her body turned into white and her eyes turned into crimson eyes. Everyone yelped in worry and shock. Boris and his gang stopped at once. Not again!

Twilight screamed furiously as she charged straight at Boris and his gang. The trio yelped and screamed in fear. She rammed and slammed them straight to the walls while causing other ponies yelped in shock to see that. She then punched on their faces and bodies for few times as hard as she can. She then gave them a hard punch on their faces to the walls. They all fell to the ground while moaning and groaning in pain.

"Don't... You... Dare say that way to my friend! My Ben!" Twilight exclaimed in anger at frightened Boris and his gang. She continued, "You will never take my heart! You will never change my mind! You will never replace him! You will never do what he's always be! You will never be like him! So, don't you ever dare insult him again or else you will suffer consequences! Now get out!"

Boris and his gang yelped fearfully as they quickly got up and ran off. They all screamed in fear. Twilight's blazing form slowly died down as she returned to normal...

Twilight turned and ran away as she headed straight back to her home. Everyone went in silent as they have never seen how furious and angry Twilight has. Shining Armor, Princess Cadance and Flash Sentry noticed it.

"Twiley..." Shining Armor said in concern.

Princess Cadance patted Shining Armor, "Poor Twilight... That moron should have shut his mouth."

"What the hay was that?" Rainbow asked in concern.

Applejack sighed, "Something tells me that we're about to find out... Come on, you'all. Twilight needs us now."

"Yes... Something's off. I hope Twilight's okay" Megan nodded in agreement.

All of her friends and family went after Twilight Sparkle. Flash Sentry didn't move as he took a glance at the sky. He sighed in upset.

"Ben... Where are you? She really needs you now..." Flash said in concern, "Your family... Your friends need you now... Please, come back..."

Flash Sentry then galloped at once as he went after others to make sure Twilight Sparkle is okay. But... Who is Ben?

To be Continued...

Review and Suggest...