• Published 16th Dec 2015
  • 1,516 Views, 16 Comments

Curse of the Demon Pony - Shadow Master



Twilight and her friends must find and capture the mysterious creature that hunted special annual foundation day! What is his connection to Twilight Sparkle?

  • ...
32
 16
 1,516

Chapter 3: The Return of Demon Pony

Twilight remained at her bedroom for two hours ever since she told her friends about Ben. She needed some time alone. Even though her friends have comforted her that they will find Ben and hunt Demon Pony, she felt responsible and upset that she couldn't be there for Ben or even tell him about her answer...

Her five friends were outside of the room as they wondered of what they can do to help and comfort her. Rarity gasped as she has the idea. She have the discussion with her friends of what they can do to help cheer Twilight up.

Princess Cadance noticed as she sighed in concern. She returned to Shining Armor and his family at his bedroom. They wondered if Twilight Sparkle was okay or not. She shook her head. They all sighed in concern as they were all worried for her.

"I wish there is something we can help her," Shining Armor said in concern, "I don't want to see her like that."

Princess Cadance sighed, "Me too..."

Twilight Velvet held and patted Sparky Comet who was snoring and sleeping while looking at Night Light. He sighed as he looked down in concern. Twilight's family were really worried for her. They all really wanted to help Twilight Sparkle. They really do.

Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike overheard of what happened. They all walked down the stairs to living room as they chatted and discussed together. They all wanted to help Twilight Sparkle after what she has done for them.

Spike sighed in concern, "If only there's something we can do for her..."

"I got it!" Apple Bloom exclaimed in realization. Everyone turned and looked at her. She continued, "Why don't we'all investigate and find any clues to Ben Mare's disappearance?!"

Nyx gasped in surprise, "Yeah! That's a great idea, Apple Bloom!"

"We could be..." Cutie Mark Crusaders said in suspend before shouted happily in the house, "CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS DETECTIVES!"

Spike yelped in shock, and even everyone in the house too can hear the screams. Everyone really hated it when they do that. They all shushed at Cutie Mark Crusaders who giggled uneasily while blushed in embarrassment.

"Okay... You can go on ahead but don't be too late," Spike said firmly. Cutie Mark Crusaders smiled happily as they all exited the house at once. He sighed, "Hopefully, Boris is not up to something funny again. I really hate that guy a lot..."


During the evening, both Commander Azuma and Captain Rexstrike questioned almost all of the staff members but they found nothing again. They questioned the janitor who was closing and locking the school's door. He was also the former veteran - old reddish-brownish Earth Pony Janitor with white short yet messy mane and short tail dressed with blue vest and worn a flatcap - Hoboken Joe about the missing colt.

Hoboken Joe sighed, "The last I heard was he heading back home to get himself ready to meet up with Twilight. I thought he was on his way to meet up with her but I was wrong. You know what happened."

Commander Azuma sighed, "Alright. Thank you, General."

"General? Please..." Hoboken Joe scoffed a bit, "I'm too old to be General. Just be sure he is found and safe from harm. Bring that monster to justice. Twilight needs him."

Captain Rexstrike nodded in understanding, "We'll make sure of that. You have nothing to worry about, Joe."

Hoboken Joe nodded, "I believe in you. I'd better go and meet Loi for the usual drinks."

Hoboken Joe headed off in meeting his old friend - Loi now. Both Commander Azuma and Captain Rexstrike turned and headed off as they have someone to meet up with. And at the same time, they have the chats.

"So far nothing..." Commander Azuma said in concern, "We spent six years in finding the boy and monster across the Equestria. And we're no closer to any of them."

Captain Rexstrike nodded in agreement, "Yeah... And the only clue we can find them is go back and learn how the incident happened."

"Yeah... Both Spell Nexus and Flash Sentry are our only hope to know about it six years ago."

"We'd better hope so, Cody. Otherwise, this would be another goose chase again. I told Shining Armor to pass message to Flash Sentry. We should meet up at the restaurant."

Commander Azuma nodded in agreement as he and Captain Rexstrike headed off at once. They came across the restaurant where Flash Sentry was waiting near to the entrance. The Pegasus Soldier turned and saluted to both Commander Azuma and Captain Rexstrike. The commanding officers saluted back to him.

"Good timing, soldier," Captain Rexstrike saluted.

Flash Sentry nodded firmly, "Just doing my job. What can I do for the investigation?"

"Tell us how it happened. Tell us when's the last time you saw him," Commander Azuma asked firmly, "Both you and Ben were friends before..."

Flash sighed in concern, "It's not pretty. But here's how it happen..."

Flash Sentry told Commander Azuma and Captain Rexstrike about what had happened to his best friend. The military officers listened carefully as they believed there is clue behind the incident...


Shining Armor, Princess Cadance, Mane Five and even Spike took Twilight Sparkle out for the walk across the Canterlot. They were all heading to the spa for rest and relaxation. And they were doing it for their best friend.

Twilight sighed, "Girls, you don't need to do this for me."

"Sure, we must," Rarity insisted happily, "After all, we're best friends."

Rainbow Dash huffed, "If it doesn't involve stupid spa..."

Applejack groaned a bit as she gave Rainbow Dash a nudge, "Eeyup. We want what is best for you. We don't want to see you being upset and pain after what you have told us about Ben."

"Applejack's right. We want to help you," Fluttershy added.

Pinkie smiled happily as she bounced, "Yeah! No more frown faces! Give us your smiles! I want to see it! Everyone wants to see it."

Twilight smiled a bit to her friends. They all smiled back to her. They were relieved that she smiled at least.

Shining Armor patted Twilight's back gently, "You're really lucky, Twiley. You have so many friends to care for you, other than your family. I'm so proud of you."

Princess Cadance smiled, "But we'll still always be there for you if you need some help."

Spike smiled as he hugged Twilight, "Plus, you can always count on me - your best and number one assistant! I'm happy to assist!"

Her friends and family smiled at Twilight. She smiled back at them, "Thank you, everypony... Thank you so much. Come on. Let's go. I just hope the girls are not getting themselves in troubles."

Spike scoffed, "Don't worry. What could possibly gone wrong?"

Rarity gasped as she pointed to the front, "Like them?!"

Twilight and her friends turned to the front. They found Boris and his gang approached them. They all groaned in annoyance. The nerve of the bullies?!

"What do you want, Boris?!" Twilight demanded angrily.

"Just asking you for for a date," Boris smirked proudly. Everyone but his stooges gave the annoying glance at him. He continued, "After all, I'm sorry for being rude to your friends about what we discussed. So, from now on; I won't make mistakes. I promised. I won't talk back about him again. I won't insult Ny... Ny... Whatever her name is! He's now in peace..."

"He's right," Boxco and Dum-Dum exclaimed happily.

Twilight's friends growled in annoyance and anger. Boris is still trying to seduce Twilight and make her forget about Ben! The nerve of him!

Twilight huffed as she pushed Boris aside, "Not a chance. Why don't you go and hunt some monsters down? That's what you're good at. So don't waste your time with me."

Twilight headed off. Before Boris could do anything, her friends one-by-one pushed, slapped, punched and kicked him aside but very hard before following with Twilight Sparkle. That was everything he has done for insulting Earth Ponies, Humans and Ben.

Boris groaned in annoyance while Boxco and Dum-Dum remained silent while whistled innocently.

"She rejected me! AGAIN! I won't be denied again! It's not gonna happen! Nopony takes her away from me! Not even that runt!" Boris screamed as he held his Diamond Sniper up high. He slammed it down hard, "Nopony! She's mine!"

BANG! His sniper shot straight up to the sky. Both Boxco and Dum-Dum yelped in concern. They really hated their boss for firing the gun without giving them heads up. Lucky there was nothing or was it?

A shadow formed on the ground where Boris and his gang were standing. Both Boxco and Dum Dum looked up. They both yelped in shock as they quickly moved aside. Before he could ask, a pile of bricks dropped and knocked him to the ground hard. Boris moaned painfully as he felt his head dizzy and pained.

Twilight and her friends turned and found Boris got knocked out. They were all shocked and surprised as they wondered - who did to Boris?

"Wow... That was close!" The goofy voice said in concern. They looked up and found Derpy slowly descended to the ground. She sighed, "Whoever shoot that on sky, he's crazy or stupid. He could have hurt someone else. Like me. I almost knocked the chimney. I'm glad that no one gets hurt."

Twilight and her friends were in shock and surprised of what they just heard. Derpy was the one who knocked the chimney on Boris?!

"You did this?!" Rainbow Dash asked in shock.

Derpy was confused. Fluttershy pointed at the back. Derpy turned to her back. She gasped in shock. She saw the pile of bricks trapped Boris to the ground.

"Oh my goodness! What have I done?!" Derpy asked in shock and concern.

Rainbow Dash patted Derpy, "Cool it, Derpy. This one you can excuse."

"Why?"

"This one is a jerk and cruel to not only Humans but also Earth Ponies. He could be referring to Dr. Whooves."

"WHAT?!" Derpy exclaimed in anger. She growled in anger while glaring at Boris, "You'd better watch your mouth or I'll knock you to the ground! You hear me?! Nopony insults Doc or any of my Earth Pony friends!"

Derpy then kicked the dust off on Boris. She then trotted off while seeing Twilight and her friends stood before her. They all smiled happily. Using her camera, Rainbow Dash took the picture of Boris being trapped by the pile of bricks. She chuckled in amusement.

"Thank you so much, Derpy. Seeing Boris gets what he deserve makes me feel better now," Twilight thanked Derpy happily, "So would you like to join us in the spa?"

Derpy looked surprise and confused as she asked, "Me?"

Twilight's friends commented happily and nodded in agreement with her. They all smiled that they should let Derpy joined them in the spa.

Derpy blushed, "Oh shucks... Sure why not?"

"Just follow us," Twilight said happily.

Twilight and her friends were heading off to the spa. Boxco and Dum-Dum approached and looked at their boss trapped beneath the pile of bricks.

"You okay, boss?" Dum-Dum asked.

Boxco nodded, "Yeah... You seriously got some bang up on your head."

Boris groaned in anger, "Just get me out of this pile of bricks now!"

Both Boxco and Dum-Dum yelped in concern as they began digging and shoveling the pile of bricks out while Boris still stuck and waiting to get out of it.


At Canterlot Castle's Throne Chamber, Megan and her family reported the news to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna about what Boris did. Princess Celestia gritted her teeth in anger while her eyes narrowed in hatred and raged while Princess Luna remained silent about it.

Megan noticed Princess Celestia's looks. She turned to her family, "We'd better go now. Our princesses need some rest. We'll see you tomorrow morning. Ret some

Megan noticed their temper as she turned to her family, "We'd better get going now. We'll see you tomorrow morning. Get some rest now, Celly and Luny..."

Megan and her family bowed again. They got up and left the throne chamber now.

The Royal Sisters were now alone. Princess Celestia cried in anger and agony as she slammed both of her hooves on the ground hard. She then cried and sobbed tearfully and painfully. Princess Luna looked upset, despaired and worried to see her older sister being in despair and pained. The younger one approached and hugged her older sister in comfort and passionate.

Princess Luna shushed gently, "Celly... It's okay... It's okay..."

Princess Celestia grunted, "Damn him... How dare he! This has gone too far! He will pay for this! He will pay for what he has done for him!"

"I know... But without the proof of what Boris did to him, we cannot sentenced him yet."

"You're right. I hope Commander Cody Azuma and Captain Rexstrike find the boy. They will hunt the monster. They'll learn of how the incident happened. But when we find if Boris's report is false, he will deserve the punishment. He will..."

Princess Celestia's eyes narrowed in anger while glaring at the night. Princess Luna remained quiet while looking at her. Who was the pony Princess Celestia referring to?


During the night time, most of Canterlot Ponies have returned to their home while other went out for late supper and drinks. The Royal Guards were on posts in patrolling and guarding the area, the walls ad gate in making sure no enemies will entered and invade their homes.

Commander Cody Azuma and Captain Rexstrike continued chatting with Flash Sentry of what happen to the incident.

"The last time I was with him..." Flash Sentry sighed in shame, "He and I have broke our friendship and brotherhood. I left him alone. Ben went and meet with Boris. I'd never seen him again."

Captain Rexstrike hummed suspiciously, "So, it was Boris that Ben was supposed to meet with. He knew something really happen to that kid. Boris claimed that he and his gang were passing by. But they found Demon Pony attacked Ben before it could attacked them. But what you have said now - he's hiding something."

Commander Cody Azuma nodded in agreement, "Agreed. He knew what really happen from the incident. It looks like we found not only the lead but also the evidence and suspect. But just in case, we should visit Headmaster. He might know something about Demon Pony. It might be related to Boris's mischievous pranks."

"Good call," Captain Rexstrike nodded, "We're almost finish in solving the puzzle."

Flash shushed to his commanding officers, "Did you hear something?"

Commander Cody Azuma and Captain Rexstrike immediately be quiet as they listened carefully. Flash was right. They did heard something. They heard somepony chewing food. But unlike the chewing food sounds like civilized, it was more like wild animal in hunger. Three Royal Guards looked at each other before nodded firmly.

Royal Guards Trio moved to the walls at once as they moved slowly like the crab's walking. They approached to the edge as they took a peek. They gasped in shock and concern. They spotted the familiar black creature eating Donut Joe's donuts.

"It's him!" Flash Sentry exclaimed in shock. He growled in anger, "We finally found him! Let's finish him!"

Captain Rexstrike held Flash back, "Easy, kid. We need him alive. He has the answers of what really happen to Ben."

Commander Cody Azuma nodded in agreement, "Rex's right. We'll have to stun him first. First we interrogate him, and then we will finish him off for what he has done to your best friend."

Flash Sentry groaned in anger and upset. As much as he wanted revenge on the monster for spirited Ben, he has to put it aside for now. He needs to know what really happen to his best friend.

Royal Guards Trio armed with their bows and stun arrows. They all taken the aim at the monster. They have him on his sight.

"Hey, pal! We're closed for the night!"

Commander Cody Azuma, Captain Rexstrike and Flash Sentry yelped in shock and concern. They looked up ahead. They saw Donut Joe approaching the Demon Pony. He's gonna ruin their chance in stunning the monster.

Donut Joe exclaimed in anger, "You gotta pay for those, they ain't for free! Did ya hear me?!"

The Demon Pony roared wildly and angrily. Donut Joe yelped fearfully as he jumped and fell down on the ground hard. He looked up and saw the monster approached him. It growled in anger. Donut Joe quivered in fear and worry as he was about to get killed.

Before the monster could do anything, some arrows flew passed it. Someone is shooting at him. He turned to his back. He found Commander Cody Azuma, Captain Rexstrike and Flash Sentry aimed their stun arrows and bow at it.

"No! No! Not now!" Demon Pony exclaimed in fear. It snarled wildly, "Don't! Nooooo! STAY AWAY!"

Demon Pony snarled as his eyes slowly transformed his greenish eyes into demonic crimson eyes with yellowish irises. He roared wildly and demonically.

Commander Cody Azuma gasped, "Shit! He's gone wild! Stun him now! Stun him now!"

Commander Cody, Captain Rexstrike and Flash Sentry fired their stun arrows at Demon Pony. The monster dodged the attacks while striking and slamming the arrows to pieces. It roared wildly and angrily. It turned and galloped at once.

Flash hissed, "He's getting away! Come on! What are we waiting for?!"

Flash Sentry headed off at once. Captain Rexstrike followed him while firing his stun arrow at Demon Pony. Commander Cody Azuma teleported some of scrolls to other Royal Guard squadron. The army need to be alerted and readied for the monster. The commander headed off and went after his comrades to bring Demon Pony down.

Donut Joe sat down still while showing his feared and freaked-out looks. What was that?!

As three Royal Guards continued chasing and firing their stun arrows at the Demon Pony, it swung its pieces and broken some stalls and the supplies to pieces or even throwing some stuffs at them. Royal Guards dodged the attacks and avoided the broken pieces. They continued chased after and hunting the monster down.

Demon Pony growled in anger before roared wildly and angrily. It's still angry and upset that he couldn't escape the Royal Guards. It refused to be captured by them.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Demon Pony exclaimed in anger.

Flash growled, "Not if I hunt you down, freak! Not everything you have done to my best friend!"

"Remember! We need it alive!" Captain Rexstrike reminded Flash firmly.

Commander Azuma nodded in agreement, "If it's dead, we'll never find out of what happened to Ben Mare! We need it alive!"

At the Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, Spell Nexus was closing and locking down the house. He sighed as he was still upset and disappointed that he hasn't imprisoned in prison for everything he has done to others and even Nyx. The Princesses pardoned him and gave him the chance to redeem his mistakes someday...

As Spell Nexus turned, he yelped in fear. He found Demon Pony was running towards him. He was lucky as more of Royal Guard armed with their spears at it. The monster turned and continued running. Commander Azuma, Captain Rexstrike and Flash continued chased while firing their stun arrows at it.

Spell Nexus slowly moved back before fall his flank down hard. He panted heavily, "Dear Celestia... The Demon has return..."


Cutie Mark Crusaders continued traveled and walked around the Canterlot Town in questioning about Ben Mare's fate. But...

Scootaloo groaned in upset, "We have been going through this for hours! And we still found nothing!"

Sweetie Belle sighed, "I know what you're getting at. Nopony never knows about the colt. And they gave the same answer as Twilight."

"Maybe we should go back." Apple Bloom said as she turned and glanced at the clock tower, "It's done getting late. Mah big sis probably wondered where I've gone to."

Sweetie Belle nodded in agreement, "Yeah... You're probably right. We aren't getting anywhere now..."

"Great... I really want to meet and know about Ben. I really do..." Nyx sighed. Suddenly, she stopped as she heard some crashing, cracking and smashing noises. She stopped, "Did you hear that?!"

As the Cutie Mark Crusaders listened carefully, they did hear what Nyx heard. But not only that, they also heard roar like wild animals, shouting angrily and even shooting arrows. As they slowly looked up, they all gasped in shock and feared.

Cutie Mark Crusaders spotted Demon Pony was running towards them. The Royal Guards were chasing and firing their stun arrows at him.

"What... is... that?!" Apple Bloom asked in shock.

Sweetie Belle gasped, "Is that Demon Pony?!"

Scootaloo yelped in fear, "Who cares?! RUN!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders screamed in fear as they turned and ran off at once. Demon Pony was still running in the same positions as them.

Flash Sentry gasped in fear, "Oh no! We've gotta stop it now!"

"I hear ya!" Captain Rexstrike agreed as he turned to the soldiers, "Keep pressing forward! Don't let the Demon Pony escape! Stun him down!"

Commander Azuma nodded in agreement, "We can't let it hurt other innocents!"

The Royal Guards continued running and chasing after the Demon Pony. They better stun and catch it before it could hurt other children or ponies...


Boris grumbled and muttered angrily as he and his gang were walking away. Not only being upset that he was trapped by the pile of bricks but humiliated by goofy and klutzy Derpy. He hated that a lot ever since Ben came to the school when he was young colt.

Boris groaned, "Who does that filly think she is?! How dare she humiliated me?! Nopony humiliate me! Nopony!"

Boxco scoffed, "You've got darn right, boss. Man... Talk about harsh day. First, we almost got burnt and punched by that nutty unicorn! And now, you've got slammed by the pile of bricks."

Dum-Dum sighed, "Well, at least they didn't call him Boris Bountyhunt the Animal again."

Boris stopped as he turned and glared at Dum-Dum. Both Boxco and Dum-Dum yelped in fear and worry while covering their own mouth.

"WHO CALL ME THAT?!" Boris demanded in anger. Both Boxco and Dum-Dum pointed at each other. He growled in anger as he summoned his Diamond Sniper. He aimed it at his frightened and nervous stooges, "Why I oughta-?!"

SCREAM! Boris and his stooges stopped as they turned to the front. They spotted Cutie Mark Crusaders were running away from something fierce and scary scared them off. They spotted Demon Pony chasing after the fillies before the Royal Guards came and chased after it.

"Did I see... What I see?!" Dum-Dum asked in shock.

Boxco gulped, "I think I did see... What you see?!"

Boris smirked, "Perfect. It's here. Time for my revenge! It's gonna regret for scarring me! I'll make sure of that! There is no way she's gonna deny me of avenging that runt!"

Boris headed off while holding his Diamond Snipe while Boxco and Dum-Dum followed him.


Twilight and all of her friends have finished their relaxation at the spa. Now they were on their way back to Twilight's home. Not only they finally felt relaxed and eased from the spa, they get to see Boris being humiliated by Derpy. Not much to make her happy after talking about Ben, she seems to calm and happy for now.

Twilight sighed, "Thank you, girls. I finally feel relaxed."

Spike sighed in relief, "I'm glad that to see you happy again."

Her friends smiled as they all commented happily to her that they were glad to be there for her and helped her whenever she's down, saddened and pained.

"I wonder if Apple Bloom and others made it back or not," Applejack asked in concern.

Rarity smiled, "I'm sure they will. After all, Sweetie Belle is very good in making sure everyone follow the rules. Therefore, she should be back home."

Rainbow Dash hummed, "Anypony got idea if the fillies found any clue that can help us?"

"I certainly hope so," Fluttershy nodded before sighed in relief, "Nothing can go wrong."

Pinkie yelped in shock as she pointed out, "You mean like that?!"

Twilight and her friends followed and looked at where Pinkie Pie was pointing at. They all gasped as they found Cutie Mark Crusaders were running away. The fillies were chased after by the Demon Pony. It was chased after by Royal Guards. They were followed by Boris and his stooges.

Shining Armor gasped, "Was that-?!"

Princess Cadance gulped, "I think it is! It's here!"

Twilight gasped, "Nyx! Cutie Mark Crusaders! Hurry! They need us now!"

Twilight and her friends quickly headed off at once. They all went and chased after the group. They have to rescue Cutie Mark Crusaders and helped Royal Guards in stopping and hunting the Demon Pony down now!


As the Cutie Mark Crusaders continued running, Scootaloo looked on her right direction - an empty yet narrowed alley. She quickly stopped and entered the alley. The rest of her friends followed her at once. They quickly ran straight to the end and hid behind the boxes. They panted heavily and tired while peeked as they spotted Demon Pony passed the alley. They all sighed in relief.

"That was close," Nyx said in relief.

SNARL! Cutie Mark Crusaders yelped as they looked up and found Demon Pony jumped off the building. It landed on the ground. It turned and glared at them while snarling wildly. They yelped fearfully as they slowly moved the way back. But they stopped as they turned and found the walls standing before them. They're trapped!

Scootaloo gulped, "You've gotta be kidding me!"

ROAR! Cutie Mark Crusaders turned and found Demon Pony was approaching them. They quickly held and hugged each other tightly while closing their eyes. They were about to get eaten! But...

Nothing happened. The Cutie Mark Crusaders opened their eyes as they found Demon Pony closed his eyes while growled a bit like something hurt it. It opened its eyes as the crimson demonic eyes transformed into greenish normal eyes like a human or pony. What's going on?!

It lowered his head down as it sniffed them carefully yet gently. Cutie Mark Crusaders quivered and shuddered in fear and worry. Demon Pony hummed upon looking at Nyx. It gasped in surprise.

"You... The black filly...." Demon Pony said in shock and surprise. He growled gently and softly, "I remember you..."

Cutie Mark Crusaders looked confuse and worry as they wondered how does he know about Nyx. Nyx stared at the Demon Pony for the moment. She gasped in surprise as if she know something about Demon Pony!


Flashback:

A year ago and before she was named...

In Everfree Forest, the black filly looked around as she looked very lost, confused and scared. She has no clues of what's going on or even know who she really is. As she continued wandering around the forest, bushes rustled. She slowly turned to her back as she wondered what's behind of her back. She gasped in fear.

She encountered the pile of woods and branches mixed and combined forms of Timberwolves. They snarled and howled wildly and angrily. They all looked hungry as they stared at her. She gasped in fear. She turned and galloped at once. The filly ran as fast as she can from the Timberwolves. The wooden monstrous wolves chased after her.

She came across the large edge of small hill-like. The filly gasped in fear as she turned to the front. She was surrounded by Timberwolves. She quivered and shivered in fear while staring at the monsters in fear. She whimpered in fear as she covered and braced herself from being eaten by them!

HOWL! The filly looked up. She found the blackish werewolf pony-like with the crimson demonic eyes. It was snarling at the Timberwolves. They snarled back at it. It roared wildly as it jumped and pounced the first Timberwolf. It slammed its hoof-claws hard in striking and shredding the wooden wolf to pieces. It turned and roared at the rest of Timberwolves. They roared wildly as they all charged and pounced at it to the ground. They fought at it very ferocious and wild.

She gulped in fear while shuddered in fear. She didn't want to involved with animal fights. She turned to small bushes. She quickly jumped and hidden within it. As she was hiding, she witnessed the fight between the mysterious wolf pony-like and Timberwolves.

The second Timberwolves jumped and was about to pounced on wolf pony but it slammed the former to the ground hard. Third one rammed the wold pony to the tree but the latter slammed its hooves on the former to the ground hard. Both fourth and fifth charged in as they stroke and clawed at the wolf pony who fought back fiercely. Fourth slammed its claws on the wolf pony's right eye. The wolf pony rammed and charged through the fourth one's chest. It then kicked the fifth one hard. Sixth, Seventh and Eight jumped and slammed it to the ground as they tried to shred the wolf pony who howled in anger and pain as it was fighting back. It howled wildly as it fought and shredded them to pieces.

The wolf pony howled at five Timberwolves. They all yelped fearfully as they whimpered in fear. They turned and trotted off at once.

As soon as the Timberwolves ran off, the wolf pony panted heavily as its crimson demonic eyes slowly turned into normal greenish eyes. It looked around with the gentle and worried looks.

"Where is she?" Wolf Pony asked in concern. He sighed, "Of course, why else she would come back and thanked me? I'm a monster. I hope she's fine."

The wolf pony turned and trotted off to another place. The filly overheard everything as she was in shock and surprised. That creature protected her? Why?

Flashback Ends


Nyx was surprised and shocked of what she was looking at. The Demon Pony was actually the same creature that saved her from the Timberwolves a year ago!

Cutie Mark Crusaders looked worry yet confused as they wondered what happened next. Nyx and Demon Pony were looking at each other in shock and surprise. What happen next?!

"Hold it right there!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped in shock as well as Demon Pony. They looked to the front as they found Royal Guards armed with bows and stun arrows aiming at it. Twilight and her friends have arrived.

Twilight gasped, "NXY!"

Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash screamed, "Apple Bloom! Sweetie Belle! Scootaloo!"

"SIS/MUMMY!" Cutie Mark Crusaders called.

Demon Pony growled softly while groaned painfully as if it was trying to maintain or control something within its body. Captain Rexstrike charged in as he immediately grabbed Cutie Mark Crusaders at once while Commander Cody Azuma levitated them to safety.

Cutie Mark Crusaders trotted and hugged their respective family members as they all cried happily and relief to be safe from harm. With the children in safe hooves, Mane Six and Royal Guards turned and faced the threat of Canterlot - Demon Pony.

"We have him now..." Twilight snarled a bit.

Mane Five, Shining Armor and Princess Cadance stared at the demonic wolf pony-like. This is their first time to see and encounter the ferocious wild demonic wolf-like Demon Pony. He's indeed fierce and dangerous as Twilight had described.

Flash Sentry nodded firmly, "Yeah, we do. This time, it won't get away. We won't kill it until we know what happen to your best friend."

Twilight nodded, "Thank you, Corporal..."

Commander Cody Azuma and Captain Rexstrike marched to the front while glaring at the struggled Demon Pony. Royal Guards armed and aimed their bows with stun arrows at it.

"Demon Pony! You are under arrest," Commander Cody Azuma exclaimed fiercely, "For spiriting the boy away! Terrorizing the hearts of fillies and colts! And above all, destroying and ruining the festive for Equestria's Annual Foundation Day!"

Captain Rexstrike continued, "Stand down now. We'll go easy on you and you will not be harmed as promised. Do not go berserk. Calm down as we move and approach you slowly without harms."

Demon Pony growled a bit while glaring at the ponies. It sighed calmly as it doesn't want to pick a fight. It has no choice but to listen and not gone berserk. It still remained firm and guard. It nodded its head.

Everyone was surprised and shocked to see it. Demon Pony understood and willing to give in?!

Both Commander Cody Azuma and Captain Rexstrike looked at each other while nodded firmly. They both slowly and cautiously approached to the Demon Pony while the Royal Guards remained firm and on guard with their aiming at it. They know how dangerous and wild it is. They need it alive, so all can learned of what happen to Ben.

As the commanding officers were almost there to reach Demon Pony, a loud rifle shots sounded. Everyone yelped in concern. Demon Pony roared in anger as his eyes turned into crimson. Both Commander Cody Azume and Captain Rexstrike gasped in shock. They knew it's angry again.

"HAHahahhaha! I got you now, freak!" The cocky voice called. Everyone looked up as they found Boris, Boxco and Dum-Dum stood on the building. Boris aimed his Diamond Snipe Blaster at Demon pony. He smirked, "This time, you're dead, filth!"

"Nooooooo!" Everyone screamed in concern.

Flash Sentry growled in anger as he refused to let Boris ruin the plans and effort to capture Demon Pony. He shot the Stun Arrow at Boris's chest. The monster hunter fell to the back while firing his Diamond Snipe Blaster up. Both Boxco and Dum-Dum yelped in concern as they quickly helped him up.

Demon Pony roared angrily as it rammed both commanding officers hard. It charged straight at the rest. Twilight and her friends screamed fearfully and frantically. They quickly jumped and moved aside.

Shining Armor joined in as he and his Royal Guards fired their stun arrows at the charging Demon Pony. It dodged and avoided the arrows as it charged and rammed all of Royal Guards hard. It then escaped at once. They all struggled and hurried in getting both the bows and arrows up while preparing themselves in aiming and firing.

As Demon Pony running, it turned and took a glance at frightened and worried Twilight Sparkle. Its crimson eyes turned to greenish eyes again. It hissed in concern and shammed while shedding a teardrop. Mane Six, Princess Cadance and Cutie Mark Crusaders noticed it. Demon Pony galloped at once as it disappeared to another alley of darkness. Royal Guards chased after it while firing their stun arrows.

Shining Armor and Flash Sentry approached Twilight and her friends as they all asked if they were okay or not. All of them answered with a sigh, frightened or worried.

"Twiley?" Shining Armor asked in concern.

Twilight stared at the alley of darkness as she wondered, "Why did it cry? Who is that Demon Pony? Its eyes... so familiar..."


Somewhere in Canterlot...

Demon Pony escaped the Royal Guards. It looked around in making sure that no one follows it back to its hideout. It approached to the window of unknown building which located near to Canterlot Castle. It pushed the window. It jumped into the room. The room was messy and ruined.

Demon Pony sighed in shame as it walked across the messy room. It shown unhappy yet painful, sympathetic and hurtful looks. It was shamed of its nature and berserk powers whenever it got scared and shocked by someone or feeling want to go wild.

It approached to the torn portrait. It pushed on the wall gently. The wall opened in two doors - secret compartment. It took something out from the secret compartment. It held the small blue box with the name tag. Demon Pony looked at it carefully before sighed in upset.

"No... Not after what happened years ago and today, she will never accept me," Demon Pony said in pain as it slowly put its box back in of secret compartment. He looked down in shame, "All I want... is to be with her."

It sighed in upset, "I'm kidding myself... She would never see me anything... but a monster..."

Demon Pony stood up as it approached and laid down on its bed, "It's hopeless."

To be Continued...

Review and Suggest...