• Published 16th Dec 2015
  • 1,516 Views, 16 Comments

Curse of the Demon Pony - Shadow Master



Twilight and her friends must find and capture the mysterious creature that hunted special annual foundation day! What is his connection to Twilight Sparkle?

  • ...
32
 16
 1,516

Chapter 7: Hunting Season!

Boris smirked proudly as he held his Diamond Snipe Blaster on his shoulder, "Don't worry, folks. I'll make sure that Demon Pony is gone for good. With four Platinum Bullets, he'll be dead in no time."

Ponies chatted happily. Twilight and her friends were in shock and feared about it. Spell Nexus hummed in concern and suspicious about Boris and his bullets.

"Princess Celestia, you can't do this!" Twilight Sparkle exclaimed in concern as she approached Princess Celestia. She continued, "We need him alive for answers about my lost friend! I need to know!"

Princess Celestia sighed, "I know, Twilight. I have no choice."

Princess Luna nodded, "My sister's right. We must put the safety of our citizens first as well as today's Equestria's Foundation Day."

"Celly! Luna! That's not important!" Megan exclaimed in concern, "I may missed lots of events especially my birthday parties. But nothing more important is my friends, people and ponies, and that includes helping Twilight capture Demon Pony and learn about her friend's true death."

Applejack nodded, "Megan's right! I know this event is important. But please, put it aside for a while. And we promised you that we will catch the Demon Pony."

"Yeah. I'm with Miss Applejack about this. We won't rest until we get the monster back into his cage! It's the promise we make to you and princesses!" Flash Sentry exclaimed firmly.

"YEAH!" Twilight's friends and family cheered.

Canterlot Ponies looked at each other as they began chatting and muttered in concern about the subject. Boris, his stooges and the blonde gray unicorn stallion in his knight's armor approached to the front as they were making the scene.

"Twiley, you're not actually think you're going through with it?" Boris asked in annoyance.

Twilight narrowed her determined eyes, "Yes. Yes, I am, Boris."

"Well, sorry to point the obvious question, my girlfriend. But wasn't protecting the lives more important than chasing after a dead? If we let the monster like Discord or Changelings get loose, he could cause lots of damages and problems to not only properties but also ponies. Is that what you want?"

"That won't happen! First of, I'm not your girlfriend! Second, my friends and I have saved the Equestria countless times as well as stopping the enemies."

"Too bad! That can't be same for other monsters. Why didn't you tell everyone about that brat being Nightmare Moon? Who let Discord loose and turned our home Topsy-Turfy? The best of all - who didn't support you about Changelings?! Are you gonna let that happen?!"

Shining Armor groaned, "Why does everyone keep bringing that up?!"

"How dare you?!" Rarity asked Boris angrily.

Fluttershy nodded, "We admit it's our fault for not standing beside with her, but at the end, we'll always be there for her because she's our friend!"

"Yeah! We'd never let mistakes get in our way. We'll fix it till the end," Rainbow Dash agreed.

Pinkie shrugged, "Well, except the time when Twilight Sparkle would have done something..." She was stopped as she received glares from her friends. She squealed meekly, "Never mind..."

Applejack huffed, "The point is, Pigheaded Boris that we ain't gonna go down easily without the fight. We will get that monster but we ain't gonna kill him! We're ponies, not monsters!"

Megan stood up and agreed, "Applejack's right. Please, give us time. We will catch the monster without bloodshed. We promise you that everything will be fine."

"Yeah! When Equestria was Ponyland, we saved the lives without killing," Molly explained.

"Except the time we used the magic to fight and kill monsters like Tirek," Danny added. Megan nudged Danny's chest hard. He yelped, "What?!"

Mike sighed, "Look, the point is we're gonna make sure that Demon Pony is captured for good!"

"If Megan and her family supported Twilight and her friends, so do I!" Princess Cadance exclaimed.

Shining Armor nodded, "I will support Twiley to capture the monster without bloodshed!"

"Me too!" Cutie Mark Crusaders, Danny and Michelle cheered.

Canterlot Ponies chatted about the situation as they slowly realized of what Twilight and her friends had said. They're not monsters, they're ponies. They will never resolve in killing.

Boris grunted in anger as he slammed his Diamond Snipe Blaster on his head for few times. He ran out of ideas in convincing ponies to support him to hunt and kill Demon Pony. He turned to the blond knight.

"Sibrand, do something!" Boris pleaded in concern.

"Of all the morons..." Sibrand muttered in anger as he approached to the Princesses, "Your highnesses. Perhaps, it is not wise of you to follow the failures' advice, or even let them proceed to capture it."

Princess Celestia hummed, "Why shouldn't I? Twilight and her friends have defend our home for more times than I count."

"Such as who is the responsible of letting the beast escaped in the first place if she has spoken the truth?!" Sibrand demanded in anger.

Canterlot Ponies gasped in concern and worry as they gossiped and chatted in concern about it. Twilight and her friends became more fearful and worried about it. The citizen slowly change their minds of supporting Boris's hunt. Twilight and her friends were about to intervene but Sibrand again interrupted their talks.

"Then, again don't answer! I have the proof, so as my knights!" Sibrand exclaimed angrily as he pointed at Twilight Sparkle, "Your so-called child and loyal knight are the responsible of this mess!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone asked in shock and concern.

Shining Armor groaned before rammed his horn against Sibrand's, "What proof do you have?! There's no way Twilight did such a thing!"

"Then, allow me to explain! While we were on patrol, we came across Miss Sparkle's home. We saw both Corporal Flash Sentry and that monster went near to the cage! And then, they attacked their own guards before freeing him escaped. They even placed the evidence of proving the Demon Pony is powerful enough to breach the cage out!"

"Not a chance!"

"How about this?!"

Sibrand levitated the pictures as he beamed them up. It revealed Flash Sentry and Nyx were close to Demon Pony's cage, along with broken cage and dead guards and even Mr. Smarty Pants was on the floor. Everyone gasped in concern and surprise, and even Twilight and her friends. Flash Sentry, Nyx and Cutie Mark Crusaders yelped in concern.

As the Canterlot Ponies cried and shouted in anger and rage, Boris and his stooges smiled in please. The citizens will vote for the hunters to hunt and kill Demon Pony.

Boris smirked, "It looks like we have the winner of this round."

"Indeed. Can you explain this? It shows that they're the ones!" Sibrand exclaimed angrily as he approached Flash Sentry and Nyx while wielding his sword at them, "Now, traitors. You are guilty for high treason against the Equestria!"

"No!" Flash Sentry and Nyx shouted as the Royal Guard held the little one behind him, "You don't understand. We didn't free him!"

As Sibrand approached Flash Sentry and Nyx, Twilight and her friends stood besides with him while Shinning Armor rammed Sobrand off.

"Leave them alone!" Twilight exclaimed in anger.

Sibrand groaned, "You dare attack me?! I knew it! You're all the traitors as well! They helped the Demon Pony escaped!"

"What?! No! You're wrong! Shining Armor exclaimed in anger.

Twilight Sparkle nodded, "It's true! Flash Sentry and Nyx would never do such a thing. I'm sure they have their own reason to approach him."

Boris exclaimed angrily, "It's to free him! I knew those two would be troublesome!"

"Why don't you leave them alone, Boris?!"

"I won't! You saw the proof! They're the guilty ones! They need to be arrested!"

"No! They are not. You are!" Twilight exclaimed in anger. Boris grunted in annoyance. She continued, "You knew something! You know what's really happen to Ben, didn't you?!"

Boris yelped, "I don't know what you're talking about!"

Twilight Sparkle groaned in anger, "Don't lie to me! Demon Pony told me that you're the responsible for his disappearance! And are you the responsible of Demon Pony's loose when Flash Sentry and Nyx returned to bed? Because Sparky told me that he saw everything before we found out the cage is destroyed!"

Twilight's friends and family stood besides her as they too suspected about it. Canterlot Ponies began chatting as they wondered which one to vote - they don't want to be monstrous murderer as demons but they have to protect their homes and lives from danger.

"She's crazy! They're all crazy!" Boris exclaimed in annoyance as he turned to Canterlot Ponies, "Do you see this?! Do you know what this mean?!"

Sibrand nodded in agreement, "Indeed! I was mistaken for it. They're victims! The Demon has poisoned her! He poisoned everyone's mind to free him!"

Canterlot Ponies gasped in fear and worry. Twilight and her friends looked in shock and worry as they wanted the citizens learn the truth, not create fears for them to be scared about Demon Pony. Sibrand and Boris have twisted the words.

"I've hunted the monsters for a long time and I've seen what they can do. The Demon will make off your children now!" Boris exclaimed while glaring at the foals. The parents held the foals tight while the latter screamed in fear. He continued, "He's now on the hunt of us! We're not safe til he's mounted on my walls! I'd say we killed that monster!"

"No!" Twilight exclaimed in shock and concern.

Canterlot Ponies cheered wildly and angrily. Twilight's friends and family are also worry and concern as well. Their chance to capture Demon Pony has failed. The vote now goes to Boris and his hunt on Demon Pony now!

Sibrand's knights approached and convinced them about how dangerous the Demon Pony can be. And even Sibrand joined in. Canterlot Ponies are slowly giving their supports for Boris's hunt.

Sibrand's Knight: We're not safe until he's dead

Canterlot Stallion: He'll come hunting us at night

Canterlot Mare: Set to sacrifice our foals to his demonically appetite!

Monster Hunter: He'll wreak havoc on our city if we let him wander free

Boris stood in front of the crowds as he held and took his Diamond Snipe Blaster up. He shot up to the sky. The crowd cheered.

Boris: So it's time to take some action, boys
It's time for me to hunt!

Sibrand approached the citizens as he continued fantasized of Demon Pony's appearance and abilities. Boris gave the smirk in scaring both Boxco and Dum-Dum off.

Sibrand: From the hell, from the chaos
From the darkness and the shadows
It's a nightmare that we mustn't fear of

Boris: Say a prayer, then we're there
Behind the city's shadows
And there's something truly terrible inside

Sibrand and Boris exclaimed angrily about Demon Pony. Canterlot Ponies growled and snarled in anger as they refused to let the Demon Pony wandered free and wrack havoc on their home. Boris smiled in please as he finally get the chance to hunt on Demon Pony.

Sibrand and Boris: It's a Demon!
He's got fangs, razor sharp ones!
Massive paws, killer claws for the feast
Hear him howl! See him prey!
But we're not coming home 'til he's dead
Good and dead! Kill the Demon!

Twilight turned to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, "Princesses, you can't let them do this! Demon Pony didn't use anything to poison mine or others!"

Twilight's family and friends exclaimed in agreement with Twilight's claim. Cutie Mark Crusaders looked at each other as they gave a nod. They quickly walked away at once. Spike followed them at once. Flash Sentry noticed it. He quickly followed them at once.

Megan bowed down, "Please, believe in us!"

"I really do," Princess Celestia admitted before sighed, "But... The safety of citizens must come first."

Princess Luna nodded grimly and regrettably, "Therefore, Monster Hunter Boris and Colonel Sibrand, you're hereby in-charge of hunting down the Demon Pony for good..."

"No!" Twilight and her friends exclaimed in shock.

Boris smirked and bowed, "It will be done. We'll rid of that monster! Are you ready to hunt?!"

Sibrand's knights and Boris's hunters cheered wildly and proudly. As the army armed with their bladed weapons and blasters, both Boris and Sibrand marched out at once. The army followed their leaders. The Canterlot Ponies moved aside as Boris and his hunters are marching.

Knights and Hunters: Arm your weapons!
We're on the Hunt!

Boris: Screw your courage to the sticking place!

Boxco and Dum-Dum: We're counting on Boris to lead the way!
Through the hell, through the chaos
Where within our own city
Something's lurking that you don't see ev'ry day!

Sibrand: It's a Demon!
One as fierce as a dragon
We won't rest 'til he's gone and killed

Knights and Hunters: Be prepare!
Be strong!
Grab your sword!
Grab your bow!
Praise our Princess and here we go!

Boris roared wildly, "We'll find him. We'll hunt him! We'll bring back his head!"

Twilight sighed in defeat as she lay her head down on the ground, "This can't be happening. This can't be..."

"Twiley..." Shining Armor said in concern.

Megan came and hugged Twilight in comfort, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

All of her friends and family came and comforted her. They all knew she wanted to know what's really happen to Ben. And now, she will get nothing from him because Demon Pony will die...

"I am sorry, sister. I wish there was another way," Princess Luna said in concern.

Princess Celestia sighed in defeat, "I know. Now I won't know of what really happens to him..."


"I don't like it!" Spike exclaimed in concern as he was following four Cutie Mark Crusaders across the alley of Canterlot. He hissed, "We should have stayed and helped others."

Apple Bloom hummed in concern, "You might wanna know what's going on, Nyx?"

"It's the Demon Pony." Nyx answered. Spike and three Cutie Mark Crusaders were confused and concerned. She continued, "And I don't think he's really the one caused Ben to disappear in the first place."

"How'd you know that?" Scootaloo asked in concern.

Sweetie Belle gasped, "You really talked with him, didn't you? But you didn't free him, right?"

"Yes, I did talk with him. And no, I didn't free him," Nyx answered firmly. She sighed, "I overheard Flash's talking with that monster. And for some strange reason, Demon Pony knows Flash and his other friends Ben and 'Sunburst'."

Apple Bloom hummed, "And you'd think there's connection between Ben and Demon Pony?"

"Maybe... But we need more clues and answers," Nyx said in concern, "And I don't even know where to start!"

"Maybe we can ask Captain Rexstrike and Commander Cody Azuma. They both were investigating about Ben," Sweetie Belle answered before hummed in surprise, "Come to think of it, why would Princess Celestia and Princess Luna sent both to investigate about one pony? I felt there's something off about it."

"Yeah. There's something about it. Something tells me that Princess Celestia and Ben are somehow related or something," Scootaloo commented, "I think we should ask them about it."

Spike gasped as he pointed at south direction, "Or we can ask him!"

Both Spike and Cutie Mark Crusaders turned but yelped in surprise. They found Flash Sentry was standing before them.

"You heard everything, corporal?" Nyx asked in concern.

Flash Sentry sighed in defeat, "Yeah, I did. And since you're close to the story, I might as well tell you what's going on. And you won't believe it about me and Ben or even his story."

Nyx and her friends looked at each other in concern and worry. It looks like they're about to find out the truth and secret behind the mystery...


Boris and the army of both Hunters and Knights continued marching through the city of Canterlot. They were searching and hunting down the Demon Pony. They went through house, alley, school, restaurant and cafe. They were still armed with their weapons.

Hunters and Knights: We don't like
What we don't understand
In fact it scares us
And this monster is dangerous at least

Boris smirked darkly while holding his Diamond Snipe Blaster tightly as he continued leading the army of Hunters and Knights in hunting down Demon Pony.

Hunters and Knights: Bring your blasters!
Bring your blades!
Save your foals and your mares
We'll save our city and our lives
We'll kill the Demon Pony!

Boris smirked, "I'll have you soon enough, buddy..."


Flash Sentry told Nyx and her friends about Ben's relationship to him, Demon Pony and even Princess Celestia. They were surprised but promised not to tell anyone until they solve the mystery and get Demon Pony alive before bad things could have happen.

Flash Sentry led both Spike and Cutie Mark Crusaders into Canterlot Castle's Eastern Wing. They all arrived before the door with magical crest of sun and chains around it.

"This is it," Flash said firmly. He sighed, "I'd never thought I would come back to open it."

Nyx looked at Flash Sentry, "I guess it pains you a lot?"

"It did." Flash admitted.

Spike hummed in concern while looking at the door with magical lock, "I don't suppose you have a key or something to open it?"

Flash smirked as he place his hoof on the lock for the moment. It glowed dimly before brighty in orange. The chains slowly disappeared as well as the magical lock. Spike and Cutie Mark Crusaders awed in surprise and amazement.

"I always have the key," Flash Sentry commented, "This allowed our recognized hoofprints. Meaning Princess Celestia, Princess Cadance, Sunburst and me are allowed to go in."

"Wow... That's awesome," Scootaloo remarked in amazement.

"Let's go," Flash Sentry said as he and five young ones entered the room. They stopped as they saw how messy and ruined the room is. Everything in the room is destroyed. He opened his jaw widely while in shock expression, "What the..."

Apple Bloom whistled, "And I thought my room is messier than this!"

"This was supposed to be like this," Flash Sentry said in concern.

Flash Sentry and his friends looked around of their surroundings in search for not only answers but also clues about Ben's disappearance and connection to Demon Pony. Flash Sentry approached a table where it has the photo of himself, Ben and others. Sweetie Belle was looking at the torn portrait of Ben Mare. Scootaloo was checking on the bed. Apple Bloom was looking at the bookshelf.

Upon hearing a squeaking sound, Nyx looked down. She found a golden and reddish colored phoenix doll lied on the ground, near to the bed. She picked it up. She stared at it.

"I wonder if he's okay or not," Nyx said in concern.

Spike gasped as he called others. They turned and looked at what he was picking up. They spotted an art drawn paper of brown colt with combed short but spike mane, orange unicorn colt with blazing red mane, a golden Pegasus colt with blue spiky mane and Celestia smiling at each other. But the paper has torn and ripped holes.

"Is this..." Spike asked in curious.

Flash Sentry sighed, "Yup. That's his drawing."

Sweetie Belle sighed, "It's kinda cute to see this."

"So boring..." Scootaloo commented as she leaned against the walls. Suddenly, a clanking sounded. She yelped and moved away. She looked at it in surprise. She called, "Guys! You need to check this out!"

Everyone turned as they found Scootaloo was looking at wall's left small squared hole. They approached her. It opened as it revealed a blue box-like. She took it out at once before turned to others.

"What's this?" Apple Bloom asked in surprise. She looked at the tag as she read it, "To Twilight Sparkle, From Ben Mare. Is this what I think it is?!"

Sweetie Belle gasped, "It is! It's the gift for Twilight!"

"What's inside?" Scootaloo asked curiously.

Spike hissed, "I don't think that's a good idea."

Nyx opened it. She gasped, along with her friends. They saw a necklace with the sapphire diamond heart-shaped. She lifted it up. She and her friends awed in surprise and amaze of it.

"Is it really for my mummy?" Nyx asked in surprise.

Flash smiled a bit, "Yeah. Ben did told me that he planned to give it to her and tell her everything about him and us. It's a special gift, Nyx."

As Nyx was about to touch the necklace, a sudden shadow loomed over her and her friends. They gasped as they turned and found Demon Pony snorted and growled in anger. Demon Pony roared in anger as he charged in.

Flash quickly grabbed and moved Nyx and her friends aside at once while necklace dropped. Demon Pony grabbed it. He placed it in box. He growled in anger as he put it back into secret passage. He turned and glared at them. Nyx and her friends quivered in fear and worry as Flash Sentry stood in front while covering them behind him.

"Why did you come here?" Demon Pony demanded.

Flash panted fearfully, "Please, listen to me for once. Don't make the same mistake before, buddy. We just want to help you."

"By letting these brats in?! Do you realized of what you have all almost done?!"

"Please. The only way to help you is you have to tell us what's really happen! What have made you to become like this?! And above all, you have to stop running away!"

"GET OUT!" Demon Pony roared in anger as he struck his claws at Flash Sentry to the ground. Nyx and her friends quickly dragged and brought Royal Guard away from Demon Pony. He roared in anger, "GET OUT!!!"

Nyx screamed, "RUN!"

Nyx and her friends screamed in fear as they quickly dragged and pulled Flash Sentry away from Demon Pony.

Anger slowly formed the sorrowful and pain, Demon Pony looked at his paws. He saw some blood on it.

"What have I done? No..." Demon Pony looked up and found Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike were running away while dragging Flash Sentry away. He gasped, "No! Wait! Come back!"

"Who goes there?! It came from the Eastern Chamber! I thought it's forbidden! Someone must have broke in! Find him!" Sibrand's Knights exclaimed.

Demon Pony gasped in shock as he turned and jumped off the Eastern Chamber's balcony to the ground. Sibrand's Knights gasped in shock and feared.

"It's him! Get him!" Sibrand's Lieutenant exclaimed.

Demon Pony roared in fear as he quickly rammed all of Sibrand's Knights off. He then ran at once. They quickly recovered and chased after him.

Within the Eastern Wing, Flash Sentry moaned as he slowly recovered from the knockout. Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike were with him.

"What happen? I haven't felt that knock since Ben whooped my flank," Flash moaned painfully. He gasped, "Where is he?!"

Spike gulped, "As soon as we ran away from him, we heard some guards shouting. He must have escaped."

"This mean one thing..." Scootaloo said in concern.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "They're onto him now. We have to help him now!"

"Yeah. He's the only one who knows of what happens when he was a colt," Apple Bloom added.

Nyx hissed, "Then, we'd better not lose him. I hope we can save him from being hunted and killed.

Nyx and her friends got up and ran off as they were searching for Demon Pony before Boris's hunters and knights got to him and kill him...


The ponies were building and setting their festivals up for today's annual festival - Equestria's Foundation Day. While they were worried and scared about Demon Pony returned to went berserk and steal their food, they have faith that Boris and his gang will achieve the mission.

As Twilight and her friends were working on their own festive, they were muttering yet looking and feel upset, pain and disappointed as they couldn't defeat and captured Demon Pony. Twilight was upset and disappointed that she couldn't get the answers about Ben's disappearance.

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna approached Twilight Sparkle and her friends. All of them remained silent while Twilight looked away.

Princess Celestia sighed, "Twilight, you must know that I too want to spare him, once I get the answer."

"What would that be?"

"Someone who is close to me got spirited by the same monster."

"Then, why didn't you stop Boris? You know he's up to something! I can tell because he always bullied and tormented Ben a lot!"

"Even if I do, Twilight, do you think ponies would believe in us or him about Demon Pony?"

Twilight was stunned and shocked. She sighed in defeat, "Boris... I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry," Princess Celestia said regretfully. Everyone was surprised and shocked by her answers, and even Princess Luna and Princess Cadance. She continued, "If only I have sent somepony to know who is responsible of letting the Demon Pony out, I wouldn't let Boris to hunt."

"I know," Twilight admitted while nodded, "If only I could have interrogated more on Demon Pony, I would have finally know the answers."

Princess Celestia looked at the sky, "That would have been great..."

"So, who is he, Celly?" Megan asked in concern, "Who is he you're so close to?"

Princess Celestia hummed in concern, "I'll tell you later, Megan. Later..."

"Speaking of later," Applejack said in concern as she looked around, "Where're the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike? I haven't seen them since the crazy mob gone nuts."

Shining Armor gasped, "Where's my soldier?"


In nighttime...

Since the word has spread about the monster's escaping through the alley, Sibrand's Knights and Boris's Monster Hunters spent whole day in searching and hunting down the Demon Pony. So far, they found nothing until they spotted the shadow on the cornered building.

Sibrand hummed, "Is that him you want to hunt?"

Boris smirked, "It is. Let's finish him for good..."

Boxco chuckled, "What are we gonna do? Charge and kill him?"

"Oh maybe, we tried chase him all the way out of Canterlot to kill him?" Dum-Dum asked.

Boris shook his head in amusement, "No. I've got better one. Split up and cornered him. He won't get away this time."

Sibrand nodded as he turned to Knights and Monster Hunters, "Split up! Find him! Signal others to corner him. We'll make sure that this will be his graves!"

"Thanks, Sibrand." Boris smirked, "Move out!"

Boris and the army of Knights and Monster Hunters split up. They went to different direction in searching for Demon Pony. Unknown to them, they have been watched and heard by the small group from costume building...


Monster Hunters and Knights were searching for Demon Pony across the Canterlot City. Boris were with Boxco, Dum-Dum, Sibrand and his 5 Knights. They were armed and readied to attack if they found Demon Pony or not.

A fainted shadowy figure just dashed across to another town. Dum-Dum spotted it.

"Boss! He's over there!" Dum-Dum exclaimed.

Boris smirked, "We got him now. Let's hunt him down!"

Sibrand hissed, "Signal the flare! Corner him now!"

Sibrand's Knight signaled his flare in alerting others. Boris and his gang headed off and chased after the Demon Pony. But each time the camey across the cornered area, the Demon Pony disappeared, same happened to other units.

As they all continued the routine for few times, Demon Pony came across a familiar area. It was the same place where he scared and chased Cutie Mark Crusaders to here. He stopped at once before the walls. Boris and his gang cornered him to it. It's a dead end for him now.

"We have him now," Sibrand commented.

Boris armed and aimed his Diamond Snipe Blaster. It was filled with Platinum Bullet. He had Demon Pony in sights now.

"Goodbye, old rival."


BANG! Everyone heard the loud shot from another area. It was the silent for the moment at Canterlot Castle. Boris and his gang did it. The Canterlot Ponies cheered wildly and happily. Demon Pony is dead! They can finally continued their festivity and annual important day now. Nothing ruined them now.

Twilight and her friends remained silent now. They do not want to ruin the ponies' moments because they were upset and angered that they couldn't caught Demon Pony for answers. All they can do is to find another way to learn more about Ben's disappearance.

Commander Cody Azuma, Captain Rexstrike, Zecora and Spell Nexus approached both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. They whispered to the princesses about their recent discoveries. It make them suspicious and angered about it.


At the cornered area,

Boris and his gang approached to the fall Demon Pony. As they were about to grab and move the dead beast, it suddenly moved. It scared them off.

"What trickery is this?!" Sibrand demanded in anger.

As something moving around within Demon Pony's body, it ripped to pieces. It revealed six familiar characters on the ground. It made Boris even angry and upset.

"You?!" Boris demanded in anger. He then grabbed Flash Sentry's armor collared up, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

Flash groaned in annoyance, "Making sure I get the answers!"

"You're nuts!"

"Maybe. Or maybe you're all hiding something."

"What?!"

"You heard me! That Demon Pony told me everything. And I knew it. You were behind of it. You lied to everyone, so you can get Twilight Sparkle for yourself. You're even lower than before."

Nyx huffed, "And Flash told us too. You won't be fooling everyone when we told the truth out to others, jerk!"

"Yeah! Bet on it, jerk! Let's see how you like this! You'd never get away with this! Everyone won't help you now!" Spike and Cutie Mark Crusaders cheered.

Boris and his gang grunted in concern and worry. They all feared and worried that they might be exposed to the world about who they really are and what they're not seemed to be.

Boris growled, "Damn it!"

"We'll be ruined. And your chance is finished!" Sibrand exclaimed in annoyance.

Boris snorted, "Not yet..."

Boris fired his Knockout Spell on Flash and his friends out for the moment. He and his gang then dragged the unconscious hostages far away from the area. Boris and his gang arrived to the pet shop as they all thrown Flash and his unconscious friends into the large cages. Both Boxco and Dum-Dum magically locked it up.

Flash Sentry and his friends got up as they found themselves trapped inside it. They shouted in anger while struggling and ramming against the gate out for escape.

Boris thought carefully of where Demon Pony could go next. As he turned to Canterlot Castle, he gasped in surprise. He smirked darkly.

"Of course. Going back for her, don't you? Not gonna happen," Boris smirked. He turned to Flash Sentry and his friends. He scoffed, "Sorry that me and my boys couldn't stay here and enjoy you all being caged in. But we've got hunting to do!"

"Leave him alone, jerk!" Nyx exclaimed in anger.

Flash Sentry growled, "You won't get away with this!"

"Yeah! Our sisters will get you!" Cutie Mark Crusaders cheered.

Spike scoffed and snorted out of his smoke, "When Twilight hear about this, you're gonna be very sorry of what you have done to all of us and Demon Pony."

"Count on it, brat. When we're done with him, you're next," Boris remarked. He turned to others, "Let's go. Time to finish our hunt."

Sibrand smirked, "Come forth, my comrades! It's time to end our hunt!"

"BORIS!" Flash Sentry screamed in anger.

Sibrand's Knights and Monster Hunters cheered wildly and happily. Boris and his army headed off to finish and defeat Demon Pony. Flash Sentry and his friends shouted in anger and rage as they wanted not only kill Boris and his gang but also want to save Demon Pony.

All is lost apparently...

To be Continued...

Review and Suggest...

Author's Note:

1. Boris's Mob Song is based on Beauty and the Beast's Mob Song.