• Published 26th Nov 2015
  • 9,945 Views, 68 Comments

Sans?! - TheShippingJR



A Skeleton with Humerus puns which make you laugh to the bone

  • ...
25
 68
 9,945

Chpt 4 - Theories and Plannings

Chpt 4 - Theories and Plannings

It's really boring by yourself ya know? I know I'm a pun master but I mean... Cmon, I need an audience or at least a friend to rejoice with. The kid was decent enough to laugh at my jokes, though the player... Lets just say, they'd be different every time. As of right now, I wonder what happened in those visions or Timelines after?

Still can't tell if they were either, I find it annoying not knowing. Well that's how I started out befo-Agh!... I really need some Hot Dogs right now, no not the Veggie Dogs. Had enough trouble rattling my bones. Heh heh heh, puns. Wait, don't I have an Inventory?... Ah, that would be a Nope, how does Papyrus even store all of that Spaghetti in him anyway? Some things are meant to be never known I guess, especially that weird pink pony. Somethings off about her in some respects.

Well I just want to know if I should continue with this Timeline. Well I need an answer, no not by myself but I think the player... Or even story writer. What am I even talking about now anyway, I guess all of this is just getting to my skull, even If i have a thick one by some. Right now, all I need is an quite time to think... Nah, bored already. Besides who's gonna stop me, sure as hell ain't the kid. How hasn't he either reset or come back to life? Possibly terrorizing a different section of this world, is the world even fully explorable, last time I checked in our home it wasn't as much he would of assumed it would be. It was more of a set path rather than a free roam sort of thing.

Wait, wasn't my speech and thoughts in Blue before? Well, I shouldn't be complaining too much, the kid did remove colour in speeches that one time that I recall of anyway. That was also the time he called me 'Grunkle Sans'. Huh, those were the Time...Lines. Heh, gotcha. Didn't Flowey have different coloured speech and thoughts as well? Either this Timeline has does this planned out or the player has done this...

Back on topic, I really need an answer to if I should or shouldn't break out. I don't think I can but who's stopping me from trying anyway? Except that weird force stopping me, so as I was saying-


Underground Somewhere...

"Nga, wait where am I?" Said Spike, "Last time I checked I wasn't in a dark room... With vines and stuff, is this the catacombs? Sure smells like it I guess, I bet this is like the time Hum Drum went underground to find the Power Ponies who were captured by an Ancient Mummy but only to find himself trapped and tangled up in bandages like the Mummy." Regardless of the situation, Spike did all he could to get out of the vines, even resorting to fire which back-fired on him ending up with him with soot all other his face.

"Ooo hoo hoo, that tickles." Said a squeaky voice in the abyss. "You need a lot more LOVE and EXP than that to get out of that Viney situation." Flowey popped out of the ground in front of Spike while carrying a face that resembled a male goat of some sort. "Listen here Buddy, you have two choices right now, you can either help me along with getting those gems or you can stay down here while I retrieve them myself whilst you get to watch you pathetic friends die over and over again by my petals..."

"I'd like to also point out that if you help me, I'll spare your friends but rule over this wretched planet with you and your friends as my personal servants," Flowey added on, "What it going be? Save your friends or watch them die?" waiting a minute or so he went out on a limb and tried to bargain against his deal.

"Uhhh, how about you let me go and I give you my collection of gems instead of my friends?" Spike offered.

"Hmmm... Let's see? How about a no?" Flowey replied, waiting for his next deal.

"Wait, why not? You said you wanted gems didn't you?"

"Do you think I'm that dumb?"

"What do you mean? I don't think you're dumb, you did capture me when I least expected it."

"I mean that I know that those certain gems hold a certain power that only so few can even contain in this world. You're really naive, aren't you?"

"W-w-why do you say t-that?"

"Because I know a lot of things about this world. Even about your crush on Rarity..."

Flowey seemed to of cracked something inside of Spike. He looked into his Soul. Although he couldn't but ponder something else inside it as well. Flowey seemed fond of digging deeper but held back until he had to initiate Plan B. He could tell that he was getting flustered.


"But... WhO sAiD yOu HaD a ChOiCe?"

After those lines were the screams and the cries of the poor drake...


???'s MedBay

"Well, what do we have here? An idiot and a Sociopath theorizing about the D.Ford mystery." Said a Prench voice out of the Blu... Blu was a particular word they didn't like at all.

"And over there is a Stallion disguised as a dead guy. What is it ya want Prenchie?" asked Boston, sarcastically obviously. "Last time I saw you was when you had ya skull beating by Mikhail. Was fun seeing you squirm like the 'Prince' you are."

"Contraire my nincompoop of a Teammate, watch that tongue of yours... t'would be a shame if it were to be gutted wouldn't it?" The Prench stallion replied, "Your tongue definitely comes from your mother." he opened his case from his suit and lit a cigar, watching Boston getting his bat out.

"You vhere always ze one to shut him up, vheren't you? And Boston... Shut up and put ze bat down, unless you want to be experimented on after Francis here stabs you." Dan said with venom in his voice, teaming with Francis.

Boston was subdued anyway by Francis but was quickly slapped awake prior to Dan and his his bloody hooves. Boston was always the one to either be bossed by anyone who's rank was higher or just the one to get on their bad sides, good ol' Jersan history he'd say. Something about winning hoofball games and stuff.

"Look, right now we... Ah, let's just say right 'ere that we were just wondering if ya'd tell us why D.Ford is acting weird 'round us, the whole recruitment and stuff ya know?" Boston asked, rubbing his sore neck. "Still working on the junk, or as he'd put it, P Armour or something along those lines."

"Hm, if you insist. He's attached to that armour, like the low-life peasant of a farmer he is, is because it has many possibilities to it. A better way to put it is that it has the power/capability to shrug off one of our bosses magic beams, only one that is lowly powered though." Francis said, "Now if you'd excuse me, I have a room to atturn to... My smoking room." he vanished without a trace via invisibility watch.

"Ooo, now zhat's more like it," Dan said grinning. "Come now, we have a lot to do now." Boston followed in pursuit of the mad Germane medic.


Twilight's Castle

It was snowing outside for some reason, Princess Celestia said something about an early Heart's Warmth Eve or something along those lines. Twilight was skimming across the many books she compiled and was down to... 37 more books to read in said pile. She was looking back through the book Pinkie gave her and was still looking at the skeleton the book presented, trying to remember each bone part of by heart.

She'd wondered what happened to the skeleton that confronted himself as Sans and Spike... Spike easily being the one worried by everyone that knew about him, pondering and searching for where he might of gone. Twilight going as far as to of venture into the deep and dark parts of her castle library, which were filled with more dark hallways which appeared never-ending.

The girls still worried about Spike when around Twilight and hoped her the best on finding Spike, they Pinkie Promised to help her with the current tough times by also helping find him.

Twilight heard a crash in one of her bed chambers, being curious she went to take a look and see what disrupted her reading/thinking session. It was Rainbow Dash. "Oh hey Rainbow, what are you doing in my bedroom?" she asked.

"Hey Twi, I was just moving a stray cloud and was blown by the wind and snow and now I crash landed in your room. You know it ain't hard to crash into this place when I'm in the sky, it is about a third of Canterlot Castle." Rainbow replied, brushing of the snow on her wings. Wetting the floor with the snow.

"As much as I'd love to sit and chat right now Rainbow, don't you have a job to get going on with right now?"

"Weeelll... I just had to put the stray cloud in place and then I can relax. Might as well do it here since I'm already here."

"Alright, just make sure to clean this puddle you made. There are some daisy sandwiches on the table near the chairs we have."

Twilight made her way out of the room and set off to her library, starting where she last left off. Just as she started to skim she heard Rainbow's voice, "By the way Twi, have a Merry Eve."

"You too Rainbow."


???

And that's a few reasons of Resetting or Continuing. Glad I could on myself to think of these. Anyway I need to find a way out of this place, as much as I love being able to have some alone time and have a pun and some with myself, I have to so I don't permanently stay here because the kid won't reset... For now I guess.

Sans tried to remember what the outskirts of PonyVille looked like and tried to get there with his 'Shortcuts' but to no avail. Trying to think of some other ideas, he had another surge go through his body and soon his left socket started to flash the same colours again. He instantly left the void he was trapped in.

He appeared in a snowy area, reminding him of Snowdin but not at the same time. Almost as if...

To Be continued...

Author's Note:

I lied again with the 4,000 words. Too much time was put into this and I did have 4,000 words at one point but the story I had was on my Flash drive and guess what? It broke just as soon as I left my house to go to a family reunion. So I had to start from scratch again and try and remember what had happened on it.

I won't do the 1,000 more word thing with each chapter now but do it at my own pace like 2,000 or 3,000 a chapter so I can easily finish the thing quicker.

I apologize for the llong wait and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Comments ( 22 )

*LE SIGH* pls updATE

6799661 Please understand that I'm in University and am going through tests so please be patient and the next chapter will come soon. If it takes a whole semester/term then so be it. Right now I'm in a tough situation with taxes.

6800065 err, that is most defently not a good thing, I hope your tax situation solves.

6802047 Is there a reason of you using bold when writing or reviewing?

not really but this seems to be the typeface for sans

It's really boring by yourself ya know? I know I'm a pun master but I mean... Cmon, I need an audience or at least a friend to rejoice with. The kid was decent enough to laugh at my jokes, though the player... Lets just say, they'd be different every time. As of right now, I wonder what happened in those visions or Timelines after?

you wanted a audience? then you will get some... type of audience.. know whats better then hot dogs? up dog "what is up dog?" OHHHHH!!!!!! "nothing much" .... where my gun?

Okay, what the hell is going on here? I mean, seriously, who are those people, and why are they relevant to this story?

6841695 Well probably people who'd effect the whole timeline thing in the future of the story. If I put them there then surely they would be part of the story? That chapter isn't supposed to be a filler but just more of what is happening with the other characters of the story and what might happen in the future and what their might be planning, aka the title.

6843374

If I put them there then surely they would be part of the story?

Just because they're in the story, doesn't mean that they're connected to it. It feels as if you're trying to combine two unrelated stories into one, without any means as to why or how; they're "just there".

This would be understandable if this was the first chapter that they were introduced in, but that was, what? Two, three chapters ago? Also, the only reason I know that the characters are a representation of the TF2 team, is because of the comments. If I were reading this off a downloaded file, or a hardcopy, I wouldn't have the luxury to look at the author's and other people's comments about the chapter.

6845977 I added them because they were relating to of getting said power by Sans, as well as having one of the representative characters be the one to steal the powers, stated in the 2nd chapter. Like I said, they aren't fillers (Excluding the CMC, they're only there for part of my comedy deeds... Things.) but so far I'm trying to do a wrap around thing where they cross paths. Besides, the story isn't complete anyway.

Also, re-read chapter 2 and see why one of the characters are there. Boston and Dan are the main ones that I intend to use.

Best thing to do is wait until I have the time to finish the story or update.

All teh errorz pls fix

6996166 Like what? I can't really go and fix it right now, I'm on a school trip in Germany and I'm staying there for another day. Once that's done I'll fix what ever problems you 'clearly' stated.

7008579 is it supposed to look like a man-pig?

7008579 i think you mean them tem skills lol

7065500 im a he very much also FUCKING FLOWY!!!!!!

7194357 Oh trust me your not close to being a critical douche, that's my job and I've done worse, trust me. Anyway I wasn't doing things such as grammar and planning seriously due to some matters I don't want to say, some of the matters still go on to this day. Also I may have been a bit tipsy with my roommates when writing this at the time...

I'd also say that putting the characters names when shown up or something like that would make this story more of a dud than it is. I plan to rewrite this story with me not messing about and without personal life problems in the way. This was sort of a leeway to my escape of reality at the time, I did this to temporarily forget my problems.

7428978 Sorry about the long wait and being on hiatus, I'm planning on doing a rewrite but it be a while do to IRL work, University and a show I'm running and making.

Kot

I'm sensing some TF2 references.

7596956 What can I say? I was comediactly crippled at that time so eh. I was worse than Yang levels which isn't that hard.

Login or register to comment