• Published 26th Nov 2015
  • 9,944 Views, 68 Comments

Sans?! - TheShippingJR



A Skeleton with Humerus puns which make you laugh to the bone

  • ...
25
 68
 9,944

Chpt. 1 - Who and What are you?

Asgore's Royal Judgement Halls

"Had enough yet kid," Said a Anti/Non-Anti Morphic Skeleton with a blue hoodie and black jeans which had white stripes along his shorts, His left hand blazed a blue fire. "Like I said ... You're going to have a bad time, Dirty Brother Killer." Knowing that anyway he wasn't going to win, he gave less and less serious attacks until suddenly... They suddenly were in another castle.


"Where are we?" The skeleton questioned, only to barely dodge a swipe from the kids knife. "Still trying? Well get ready, I'm going to use my Special Attack If you keep pushing me kid." While starting his plan like every Genocide Timeline, the skeleton started to launch his plan. Although he felt that something was off when he first left Asgore's Castle, like there were other similar power weilders. Almost like Gas- No, he promised that he wouldn't mention his name again. After all, it was his fault that got him to give him some of his power.

"Last chance kid, Leave or get ready to-" Before he could finish, he felt a sudden surge of power. His left eye started flicker blue then to yellow in a very fast paced pattern, until... "It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, Flowers are blooming... On days like these, Kids like you... Should be burning in hell."

Turnaround kid, It'd be a crime. If I had to go back on the promise that I made for you, So don't step over that line or else, Friend you're gonna have a bad time. But kids like you don't play by the rules and guys like me, It ain't easy to be played for fools, So let's go, Let the room get chiller. Let's go Dirty Brother Killer.

Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able, Guess you've figured now that mercy's off the table, I can tell you're getting really sick of trying. But I think you're just mad, you keep dying. You're not gonna win, We'll be here together, Fighting in this throne room forever, Now I know you just reset each time I beat'cha but I'll always be right back to meetcha. I know you're made oooof Looove, Looove. Looove, Looove.

This is where it stops, This is where it ends. If you want to get past me, well you better try again, but no matter how I stall you, You don't give up your attack. Do you just like the feeling, of your sins Crawling on your back? Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able, You should know by now that mercy's off the table, Think that you can try and spare me like I'm some pawn? Well, you didn't spare my brother, So get dunked on.

I know you made my friends all disappear but everything they cared about is why I'm here. I am their Mercy, I am their Vengeance, I am Determination. I know you're made ooof Looove, Looove. But I think I'm stronger than you.

"You're done kid. For good," But before he launched his G-Blaster, a giant scar swept across his hoodie. Going straight through, fragmenting his ribs. He soon fired his G-Blaster which incinerated the kid. "*Groan*, Ugh. That kid still did it... But at least, he's gone for good."


Canterlot Gardens

"Girls, we finally defeated Tirek!" A purple pony said, who was surrounded by 7 other ponies "Whoa, girls did you feel giant magic presence in the Castle?" Two giant majestic cross-species ponies in the group stated. Quickly gaining the attention of 6 other ponies. Before the other ponies could ask what was wrong, the other majestic one cut in and stated. "Tia, this magic seems familiar to Sombra's and Tirek's dark arcane magic," As soon as she said that, everyone could tell this was bad. "We must make haste to the Castle!" They were covered in a giant light ball.

They arrived to see a hairless monkey with a striped T-Shirt. It had bones penetrating his chest and a red heart which appeared to be snapped in half. "Oh my word! Who could of done such a thing to such a young colt!" Screeched a pony in the group of 8. But they soon looked yonder of the kid and saw an unfamiliar skeleton surrounded in a roaring blue flame. Suddenly, a Rainbow/Cyan pony questioned, "Who and What are you? If your trouble then you have a thing coming at you." What she just said seemed to make the fractured skeleton laugh in an apparently deep voice.

"Heh... You remind me of someone... Kid." Soon the skeleton seemed to blackout. Slowly, a almost silenced pony which had a butterscotch like skin slowly tip-toed Its way towards the downed skeleton. She proceeded to gently poke it in the head, more specifically the abyssed eyes. Although she didn't like the feeling of being put on the spot-light, even doe she didn't care that this skeleton just murdered a little hairless monkey. Right?

"Ummm, excuse me Mr. Skeleton. Uhhh, would you so kindly wake up," She asked in a type of unheard whisper, "I-I mean, If you want to... I guess..." All of a sudden, the skeleton seemed to be resurrected and started coughing up something that smelt like...

"Oh my Gosh! Are you blee- Wait, is that Tomato Ketchup?" She started to look a bit puzzled on how a skeleton even had Ketchup in it in the first place. She just assumed it was his version of blood, along with the others. "Uhhh, Girls. I think I need some help, It appears to be filled with Ketchup and have some fractured ribs?" Before she could get them to come over, she was interupted.

"*Cough*, Hey the names Sans. Sans the Skeleton." It wheezed. It appeared to be smiling, a forced one but still a smile. "Heh, This hurts a ton. A SkeleTON. *Wheeze*" It started to chuckle a bit at It's own pun. This seemed to put everybody off. But they just let it slide, for now.


To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

This just took me a few minutes to finish. Loving UnderTale a lot, really speaks to me.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to check out my other stories while waiting for the next chapter. :pinkiehappy:

Cya next time. :pinkiesmile: