• Published 16th Nov 2015
  • 4,080 Views, 56 Comments

Vibration, or Humiliation? - DragonflyDreams



The Crystal Prep students take control of Twilight by means of a vibrator, forcing her to do whatever they say.

  • ...
17
 56
 4,080
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Why you end it here of all times?!?!!!!

Karma is a Bitch! Heh. Love this ending do hope to read a sequel.

CSC

Fantastic!!

Have an idea for a sequel.

7656486 Sadly I always get asked to do sequels for clop, but I want to work on other stories at the moment. Please check out my other stories - Fluttershy's Punishment or Apple Juice - if you enjoyed this one. They are along the same lines and I actually think they are better than this, mainly because they go a little further into mature territory.

Apple Juice is about AJ being kidnapped by Trixie, and basically tortured using magic and orgasm denial.

Fluttershy is about Fluttershy being blackmailed and dominated by the Sirens in the school changing rooms.

I hope you enjoy them.

7656486 If you want to write a sequel however please go ahead :) Just give me credit for the original story in the description somewhere, thank you!

Aah sweet sweet sexual revenge

It's just like Carrie except gone sexual also no pigs blood. Bummer.

8459462
I meant Yandere

Basically what I got out of this last chapter

https://m.
SLZ

Hey, maybe Midnight Sparkle actually isn’t that bad.

Login or register to comment