• Published 23rd May 2017
  • 3,247 Views, 17 Comments

A Week as Princess Celestia - Axion



What happens when an innocent human is forced to partake a top secret experiment that involves changing into a pony? The answer: Only total chaos! Follow Tyler as he must live as anthropomorphic Princess Celestia for 1 week. What can go wrong?

  • ...
3
 17
 3,247

Day 1 - The Human in a Pony

Author's Note:

Day 1. Here we go! Follow Tylor (now Celestia) as he (now she) tries to get used to her new body.

Side Note: The text at the end is Princess Luna.

Side Side Note: Sorry if this is short. I had no other ideas for this part. I promise the next chapter will involve more words and action.

Everyone follows a routine. Whether its doing the same thing every morning, or just doing something at a certain time, we all have a routine that helps us get through the day.

However, there are times when something or someone completely ruins your routine, and you have no idea what to do. How am I gonna get to school on time if I wake up super late? How am I gonna hang up my coat on the coat rack if there's already a coat there? And how am I going to write an English essay if I'm a pony?

That last one is probably something people wouldn't think about. But if you're someone who's forced to become something you don't want to (like a pony for example), then the last one can fill up that last line on your "Questions I Have to Ask Myself" list. Sadly, I exceeded the amount of questions, but I always have room to fill in.

There's always going to be some kind of road block that prevents you from moving on with your day, and that's perfectly normal. But... how am I going to cope with this?

The first thing I have to do was wake up, so I forced my eyes open, only to be welcomed on the blinding sun that is placed directly on my window, which is surprisingly not closed. I cover my eyes with my left arm, which is now covered in white fur. I rotate my hand, noticing that my fingers and nails were slimmed out. Wiggling my fingers, I was relieved that my arms didn't change that much.

I couldn't say the same for my legs, though. I couldn't feel my toes, for starters. They're legitimacy flipping hooves a horse would use to trot! Another thing is that they feel a lot heavier, as if I have a bit more fat than muscle, it was really hard to tell from a lying down perspective.

For the power of science (and my own curious mind once more), I stoked my fur with my finger from hoof to thigh, and I felt a new feeling that I never felt in my entire life. I had this fuzzy feeling all over my body, as if I was frozen by a stun gun that generated euphoria currents instead of electrical currents. It... actually felt kind of nice. I stroked a different part of my leg, and I swear to myself that I could hear myself purr.

Do horses purr? Since when do horses purr? I'm no Charles Darwin, but I'm sure horses didn't evolve from cats, or the other way around.

With a new, alien sensation I acquired from the transformation, I wondered if there's anything else that was sensational. So I rubbed my fur from bottom to top, feeling the intense softness and warmth that completely enveloped my skin. I bet I could survive an entire winter without my clothes.. or maybe half?

Jokes aside, I felt around my pelvic area, realizing that my manhood was completely gone, which made me 100% female. I didn't want to go any further, so I stretched out my arms and body to start getting up from the comfort that is my bed.

Stretching as a pony is something I would never expect. My hooves almost twisted themselves, I think, but it did felt good to relive all the stress and tension that was hiding in my body. Stretching my bones and muscles, I noticed that there was some kind of soft mass of fur I was sitting on, which made me come to the conclusion that I had a tail.

I completely forgot. I had a tail. It was pretty thin but really wide, and was decorated with light purple, pink, blue, and green stripes. I stroked my tail to see how it felt, and I discovered yet another trigger for euphoria.

This is so weird, I say to myself. How does someone have the technology to change someone into a... female pony? Several outcomes raced through my head, and it only made me more stressed out about this result. Still, I questioned myself and other for why this monstrosity (which is now me) exists.

I mentally slap myself. Pull yourself together, I say to myself. It can't be all that bad. Find a mirror and fully examine yourself, then you can start panicking about all of this, alright?

I nod with myself in agreement. Taking in one final stretch, I removed the blanket that covered me, and gingerly got up from my bed, feeling a little bit groggy. The bright orange ball of gas covers my entire back, making my mane and tail feel incredibly warm. With my eyes half open, I make way to the mirror that was next to my desk, which was diagonally opposite from my bed. Trying to open my eyes to the fullest extent, I catch a glimpse of my new body.

What I saw shocked me.

In the reflection of the mirror, stood a beautiful equine-human, covered in white fur and had a gorgeous mane and tail of the colors I had. With relief, I noticed that I was still wearing the same clothes that I had when I was first transformed at the facility. Next, I look at my breasts, as they were much bigger than before; but was still not that big (maybe a C cup). I gently lifted my breasts, and lightly jiggled them, feeling an extreme sensitivity that made me giggle with delight.

I smiled lightly. "Maybe I'm not so bad." I say out loud. I instantly cover my mouth with my hand, not knowing that my voice was now entirely feminine. But my voice sounded quite nice for a female. I sung a note in A minor, realizing that I had extreme singing potential. With this new voice, I could be the next America's Got Talent. I giggled.

"Focus." I say, knocking my head with my hand like a hammer. I take a few steps back and scanned my lower body. My hips were indeed wide and feminine, probably capable of having the hips of a beach body. I looked at my thighs, noticing that they were much more thicker than before; however, I seemed to have a thigh gap, so I wouldn't assume that my thighs were "fat."

I glimpsed at my entire body this time. Placing my hand at my hip, I smiled lightly. I honestly looked like the perfect woman, with almost everything a man could so desire. Thoughts of showing off my new-self filled my mind, but then it me: I'm still a pony... with hooves for feet... and a mane and tail that is really big.

I looked down at my hooves. "Why would I be turned into a pony?" I ask myself. "Why not something cooler? Like a dragon or something that's badass? Not something sweet and feminine.

Questions replaced the images of happiness I had moments ago. Why, of all things, would they want to turn me into this?

But then... something struck me from out of nowhere.

I was at my apartment. Not at a glass cage, but in my own home. I shiver in fear, now knowing that that man knew where I lived, and he could anytime he pleased. I raced towards my door, messing with the door knob to lock it. I was almost hyperventilating in fear, knowing that he could easily find me and take me again. I didn't want that; not at all.

And to think I might be just fine; now there's secret people working for a secret organization that I have no idea about who they are and why they're here, and now they know where I am? These guys are creeps!

I almost wanted to cry. Why would they do this? Why me? Of all people?

I took a deep breath. Pull yourself together, I say to myself, mentally slapping my mind to calm myself down. Maybe just stay in your apartment and give it a day or two; if no one knocks at your door, then it's safe to go out.

I nod at my thought. Luckily I brought enough food to last me here for about a week, but I didn't want to isolate myself too much. I mean, I do kind of look nice (minus the fact that I still have my clothes on from yesterday) and I was eager to see how people would react to me.


It has been almost four hours, and I am sitting on my bed, gently stoking my soft mane. It almost looked like a rainbow, albeit it did not have seven colors, only five.

I heavily sighed. "Wish there was something I can do to pass the time." I say out loud.

Sure, I had video games and hours of music to listen to. But it felt like a weird force was driving me away from those things. I tried to reach for the phone, but then my arm just sways the other way, as if the phone was protected by an invisible barrier of some sort.

Seeing my alarm clock that was sitting on a jour in front of me, I noticed that is almost noon. It looked like it was still two in the morning with the blinds closed that blocked off the sun.

Looking at the closed window, small rays of light poked through the blinds lit up my room. The rays moved upwards as the sun rose from its slumber. Moments later, the rays of light gather to form once giant circle above the ceiling. Amazed by the light show, I reached out to pretend that I was holding the beam of light. To my surprise, it actually looked like I was holding a legit ball of light.

Then I realized I was actually holding a ball of light.

I instantly release my grip. After that, I was in awe. What stood in front of me was a small sphere of light from the sun rays that appeared earlier. I gulped in confusion and fear. How is a ball of light in front of my room and not melting me to molten lava? Do you know how many laws of physics this thing is breaking? Probably a lot!

"Keep it cool," I say aloud. "It's just a ball of light."

I repeat the the same sentence in my head. With a repeating thought locked in my mind, I gingerly reach out to the ball of light with my left hand. Once my hand was in direct contact with it, I felt an extreme warmth that made my entire body feel all soft and fuzzy.

But this feeling. It felt so... alien. But at the same time, it felt rememberable, like I knew this feeling way before.

I put my arms behind my back. The light ball slowly diminishes into a pure luminescent essence that fills the darkened apartment with pure light. The warmth made my fur tingle with delight, which made me grin.

"Maybe there's more to this body that I never knew about," I say. "Maybe-just maybe-this won't be so bad after all." With that idea glued to my head, I jumped onto my bed, drifting back to sleep and having dreams of the new me.


Sister! I am glad you are alright! We were very worried that we would lose you.

You might not hear me; but if you do, then you probably discovered a fragment of the true you. As the days go by, you will discover more, learn more, and embrace yourself as Princess of the Sun.

But I must warn you, however: With great power, comes great responsibility. Failure to do so will result in dire consequences that can affect your surroundings; even the people around you.

I hope you will heed my words, and consider them your only way to survive in this world.

Until the next time, Sister. - L

Comments ( 14 )

I'm finding myself at a loss here... i do not know what to say right now:applejackunsure:

Eeh... guess i need to wait for more to get a clearer picture about the events happening in this fic:applejackconfused:

8210350 Ya. I'm sorry about the major confusion in this story. I'm not a professional writer, so it will sound confusing. Heck, even I'm confused :rainbowhuh:

My hooves almost twisted themselves, I think, but it did felt good to relive all the stress and tension that was hiding in my body.

feel

I looked at my thighs, noticing that they were much more thicker than before;

more thicker? :ajbemused:

Yes, I’m a grammar nazi. My mother is, so I am too.

You certainly have my attention, here.

Im ready 4 more.

um.. why does she go back to sleep after sunrise? ..

She becomes Celestia.. not Luna.

So far so good, I like it:twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Wiz Ahmad deleted Dec 19th, 2017

A real Shame that this story is cancelled, it is really just the good ones

8677032
There’s a possibility that I might continue this. I haven’t had the time nor the motivation to continue the story.

8680746
Ya know, there's authors that "adopt" stories that the original authors don't want or can't continue them

What could possibly go wrong?

The story gets cancelled.

Login or register to comment