• Published 23rd May 2017
  • 3,247 Views, 17 Comments

A Week as Princess Celestia - Axion



What happens when an innocent human is forced to partake a top secret experiment that involves changing into a pony? The answer: Only total chaos! Follow Tyler as he must live as anthropomorphic Princess Celestia for 1 week. What can go wrong?

  • ...
3
 17
 3,247

Prologue - Before the Chaos

Author's Note:

H'oh boy. Welcome to a rushed story that contains getting capture, transformation, and much much more that could only lead to a mass wave of dislikes.

I deeply apologize if my grammar is bad. Please bear with me as I have no editor to help proofread this story, but that's ok.

But anyways, I hope you enjoy this story and follow Tyler in his journey as an anthro Celestia.

Prologue - Before the Chaos

If someone offers you something that seems out of the ordinary, would you take it? Chances are if you're a person who's curious about everyone and everything, you might probably say yes. But if you don't, then that's perfectly fine.

But what if you are offered someone that can be life-changing? Like a time machine or a wrist watch that can freeze time? It's very likely that everyone would nod their heads rapidly enough to get a whiplash; alternatively, they would say yes. I know I would if I was offered a time machine or something legendary like that.

Sadly, I wasn't offered a time machine or a wrist watch that freezes time. Albeit the fact that those are something I would love to get my hands on, I got something that was a bit... odd.


My name is Tyler Rayes, and I'm just your average 20-year-old male who attends college and has a low paying part-time job like any other person who lives in the city. You think that my life is a pretty boring one, don't you? Well... that changed with an offer I couldn't refused.

It was like any normal day in the life of me. I wake up at 6 in the morning, take a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, and leave for a ten to fifteen minute walk to my 1st period Biology 101 class. Once there, its seven periods of pure boredom and exclusion from freedom (although lunch can be an exception).

Once the bell goes off one last time, I quickly gather my belongings and scatter towards the exit, desperately needing oxygen. As I stop outside, I take one big sniff, inhaling the scents of typical urban things, and let it all our with a big sigh. Thinking of how long I survived in college, I now start my way for home.

The streets are flooded with civilians of all kinds. It almost makes me wonder on how many people actually live here. But putting that aside, I mildly strut ahead towards my apartment, crossing streets that are cursed with the case of the evening rush hour. Looking ahead, I notice that the block ahead of me was slightly less populated with people. I glimpse at the buildings. They still look like they're occupied, but something just seems so out-of-place. What could it possibly be?

I shrug. It's probably not that big of a deal. Maybe its just a low day. I continue onwards, hoping to reach my destination before it gets dark.

A few minutes of walking pass by, and I stumble across an alleyway that I always cross. Between me and my home is this alleyway, so I cautiously stop before the alley and looks both at both directions. As I swerve to the left side of the alley that leads to a bit of a ghetto place, I see something that catches my eye.

It was a stand.

At first I thought it was just a lemonade stand. But a lemonade stand? In the middle of the alley? Surely that can just lead to trouble. But I was a curious person, and I was about to regret my curiosity. I make my way towards the stand, structured with simple dried up oak wood that looks like it was soaked in water. As I move closer towards it, I notice a sign. A sign that says: "Sign up for a chance of a lifetime!"

I immediately stop dead on my track. This is clearly a sham, and I bet its run by an old man who probably doesn't know best. I didn't want to be rude to my elders, but I just had to think of that.

Just then, I heard someone rising up from the stand, and I was completely surprised. It was a pale man in its middle ages, wearing an extremely fancy tuxedo that you would wear for a wedding. I tilt my head. Is this real, I say to myself.

"May I help you?" Said the man, almost making me scared breathless.

I shake my head in confusion. "Um. It says that you can sign up for a 'chance of a lifetime?' Just what kind of chance are we talking about?" The man raised an eyebrow as if he was inspecting me for committing a crime. Seconds later, he smiles.

"Well, I am not allowed to say it, but it involves something that can change the way scientists think of animal biology."

"What?" I say confusingly.

The man pulls up a piece of paper. "I am from an organization that does research on animal DNA. We have just recently developed a way to completely alter a human's DNA with animal DNA, which can cause the most remarkable changes to anyone."

I focus at him. "So it like... transformation?"

The man nodded. "You guessed right. We have the capability of changing a human into an animal." I gasp. "But not just any kind of animal. We're talking about an animal that can walk an talk like any human being."

My mouth was now agape. Being able to become a talking animal? Sounds like an awesome thing! Just think: I was a cat, able to to walk and talk like a person. I would totally sign up for that.

But I stop myself. How can I trust this man? He looks like he's an agent that's from some kind of secret organization that does illegal actions with the most wanted criminals in the world. I shake me head. "How can I know that this isn't going to leave me locked up in a cell or anything?"

The man chuckled with an evil-looking grin. "You don't trust me? Don't you want to become the next phase of humans?"

I start to step away as slowly and gingerly as I can. "Thanks, but I want to keep my human body to myself." I continue stepping away. "Now if you will excuse me, I have to go home and do my homework. An English essay isn't going to write itself, you know."

Suddenly, the man pulled a tranquilizer dart from his shirt, and immediately shot me right at my arm. "I'm sorry. But you're gonna have to put your essay on hiatus." My body weakens to an extremely horrible state as I tremble on the hard concrete. Son of a gun, I say to myself. I would say it out loud in a more explicit way, but I was too tired to say it. And now, my eyes force themselves shut as I enter a deep trance of sleep, not knowing what's going to happen to me.


I slowly awake with a groggy start. As my vision clears up, I immediately see a thin layer of glass that's right in front of me. I look around my surroundings, and I've jumped to the conclusion that I'm a glass cage.

I bang the glass with my fists, tying my best to escape. Sadly, the glass was reinforced, so I cannot escape. I knew that man was totally untrustworthy! Me and my curious mind... how much I would spend to have the mind of Spud.

"I see you've waken from the dart." I clench my fists, knowing who that belongs to. He approaches in front of me, but behind the glass. He's now wearing a really long protective vest. "Welcome to our facility."

I grit my teeth with anger. "You son of a bitch! Why are you doing this to me? I didn't want to do this!."

The man laughed menacingly. "I know, but everyone else denied and ran off right after. But you. You looked like you wanted to do it, so I had to tranquilize you. We need the money for more research."

"Money? What money."

The man silently giggled. "I've said too much." He pulls something from his vest that appears to be a button. "When I press this button, you will be showered with a specially made gas that will completely alter your body into something that will... well, you're just gonna have to wait and see."

I shake my head and bang the glass with my fists once more. "You can't do this to me! I have a life, you know!" But I was too late, he pressed the button soon after I banged the glass. "And now you have a different life. See you on the other side."

The sounds of mechanical doors opening is heard from above me. I look up with extreme fear, seeing a hose on top that is spewing out some kind of steam. I backed away as far as I can, but I couldn't back away enough to save my life. The steam filled the vacant space around the glass like spreading wildfire. Soon, it'll reach and cover my entire body, and I was forced to close my eyes for what is about to happen.

Pain. Formidable, agonizing pain. My body trembled from the pain as I felt a strong growth in my bones. They cracked, snapped, and forced themselves to reshape themselves to suit a different body... a body that's not mine. My toes spasmed and shrank to extremely smaller feet. I tried to touch my feet, but it was stopped by immediate crackling on my toes. They slowly conjoining together, slowly molding into the hooves of a horse. My feet were now human-equine shaped hooves, which made me tremble and land right on my butt.

There was swelling on my upper legs. Bones crackled as they reshaped themselves to curvy legs, along with the swelling of my muscles as my thighs grew to be more thicker.

I suddenly realized that I'm becoming a girl, which made my scared beyond belief. With that thought on my mind, my pelvis popped itself and widened to form curvy, voluptuous hips. I felt my wide hips, almost enjoying it, but was stopped by a feeling I cannot bear to explain. All I can say was that my manhood was sucked in my body, and was replaced with a feminine look.

The pain continued upwards, my bones and rib cage reshaping themselves to suit the bones of an hourglass figure. I felt my stomach bulge as the fat redistributed itself to a flat stomach. Same thing for my waist, morphing itself into a slim and narrow hourglass figure. I tremble with a weird sensation that was almost alien to me. Why am I becoming a woman?

My question was halted with the continuation of pain. I could feel a swelling of my breasts as they expanded and added sensitive tissue. With the expansion of my breasts, I could only assume that I was getting female breasts, but I lucky enough for my clothes to cover my breasts so I wouldn't be fully exposed.

The breasts stopped expanding, but the pain didn't. It now took control of my arms. They lost a mass of muscle and slimmed to become the feminine arms I would have. I gently rubbed my arms, feeling my skin that was extremely smooth to the touch. It almost felt good, as if my skin were like silk.

But once again, the pain appeared again, and this time it covered my entire face. I felt my skull transforming itself to suit my feminine body; however, something wasn't right. I could feel my skull and skin pushing itself and elongating outwards, along with my ears sliding to the top of my head as they became a bit more pointy than before. I felt my skull, realizing that it was now a muzzle. My vision becomes blurry as my eyes grow gigantic and changed into a deep velvet red color. My eyelashes grew themselves to fit with my feminine body.

"That is only have of your new self. This is where the true transformation begins." I hear the man say behind the noise of the steam. What could he possibly mean this time?

And then I felt it. The true transformation.

I screamed in agonizing pain. It covered my entire body, swelling with an invisible aura. Prickly sensations now layered the pain as I felt a pale white fur growing all around my body, from feet to muzzle. My skin was slowly being swallowed by a fungus that is my growing fur. I felt a sensational warmth in my body, as if it felt like I was covered in a warm blanket that covered me front to back.

An itching feeling was discovered around my hair. I didn't notice that my hair was stretching out and curving itself to form the mane of a horse. My hair then changed its color to a light pink, purple, and blue combination. It was a weird feeling. I stroked my newfound mane, enjoying the feeling of euphoria it brought upon me.

Sadly, it was no time for messing with my hair because the pain was still there. I could feel my spinal cord stretching outwards, and out of my body. I screaming in agony as I felt my spinal cord expand outwards, covering itself up with the same color and material my mane had.

A ripping tide of pain launched from my shoulder blades. His shoulder blade suddenly split, and all of sudden, two new arms started growing from his back. I looked on eagerly as the fingers on each arm began to grow outwards In seconds the fingers got just as long as the arm itself. A feathery membrane started growing in between them, veins appearing on them, blood flowing through them, and nerves growing as I gained control over them. In the end, I had wings, perfectly formed angel-like wings.

After once last stroke of pain, I could feel a warmth all around my body. I shivered myself, covering my breasts with care. I now felt extremely drowsy, and was about to faint into the dream realm.

The steam died down, and the man was still there with his hands behind his back. He smiled with devilish pride, as if he awoken Frankenstein. "It worked... It actually worked!" He comes closer to me, and lowers himself to reach my eye level. He begins to speak in a deep voice that belonged to a mad man:

"Congratulations. You're now a success to our experiment. As you drift away, I will kindly tell you that you will be in this new form for only seven days. No more... no less. Once the week is through, you will return to your normal human self, and you will be free from our experiment. But now, I hope you enjoy being a pony!"

A... pony? The fur, the mane, and the tail. Oh no... am I?

I couldn't think straight. My mind was giving up and shutting down to get ready enter the dream world. I closed my eyes with fear, hoping I could be able to survive a week being this... pony. I never thought being a pony would be part of their experiment

Little did I not know that this was much more than just experiment...


"Sister? Are you alright? Please answer me!

You have to stay strong. Fight your way through this madness! I know you have the strength to do this!

Please... stay alive and well... for me..."