• Published 27th Sep 2015
  • 1,227 Views, 24 Comments

From the Journal of Leon the Dragon - Lone Stallion



Another story of a guy getting sucked into the world of My Little Pony. What's different? The ponies are anthro, and this guy actually knows about the show. Oh, and he doesn't get to stay human.

Comments ( 7 )

Huh, no cross-over chapters? That's quite surprising considering the age of the story.

6467914
I was going to read it but then I saw no chapter one...

Come to think of it, where was Spike’s junk? Not that I was about to ask him.

Oh you just wait, Leon:rainbowlaugh:
When your junk disappears, you'll be blaring the alarm siren so loudly, that even those who are on a different planet can hear you:trollestia:

Been awhile I liked it so far let's see if it takes another year for this to update

I guess it could have been worse. Being with Twilight at least gave me someone interesting to talk to. Oh, and the whole electricity thing gives me a headache, too. Using crystals to send electricity wirelessly through the air? Mind-boggling.

Ever hear of a guy by the name of Tesla? The stuff he was trying to get mainstream and what he based that off of are SOME of the reasons he was put down like a rabid dog.

8414636
Heh, I was wondering if anyone would make that connection. :twilightsmile: Glad you noticed.

8419464 I’ve heard multiple reasons Egypt had so many obelisks in and then when you take into account obelisks in North and South America, across Europe and many other places, you eventually (unless you believe that the government really does care about you) have to start wondering and start thinking.

Login or register to comment