• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 1,303 Views, 25 Comments

Canterlot High School - RainbowSoar



Rainbow Dah has a crush on Soarinand Soarin the same,but he kissed Spifire.Rainbow want to get Soarin back and she is decided to do anything to take his attention.So Rainbow flirts with all the boys at he party and Soarin is jealous.

  • ...
11
 25
 1,303

The party

Enjoy!:)

Last time we saw Rainbow Dash heartbroken and planning a party!So now:

After 1 week all the preperations was ready:All would come at the party,the food was ready,the decorations were fabulous and the dresses was amazing.The park had rainbow lights everywhere and sheer curtains in all colors,but don't forget the crystals that were hanging from the trees as the light of the moon was hitting them.Rarity was made them new dresses:She was wearing a white short dress with purple lace and white fur as jacket,Pinkie had a pink inflatable dress with blue and yellow ribbons everywhere,Fluttershy a light green long dress with light yellow and blue ribbons,Twilight a purple long gown with stars on it and Rainbow wore a long rainbow gown made from silky fabric and the gold wings on her haid.She had her hair in a side plait and gold thunderbolts earnings.

When party started all boys and girls went into the dance floor.A little before Soarin came with his team.When the song ended Rainbow Dash started to flirting with all the boys except Soarin.Soarin went furious especially when a slow song came and almost all the boys in the party asked her to dance.He could't take it anymore,so he went there and pulled her away from all the boys."What are you doing!?Let me go!"Rainbow Dash yelled at him.

"Why are you doing that!?Can you pleaze tell me!?"he asked her with a calm voice.

"What do you mean!?I'm not doing anything!And if I'm doing,why do YOU care?!!!"she answered.

"I mean,why are you doing this to me?!Why are you flirting with all these boys!?"he said a little upset.

"Why do you care?You have Spitfire to keep you company!"now she is upset.

"No,no I don't have any company!Not from Spitfire,not from Misty,not from anyone!"he said upset"I only did that to make you jealus and take your attention back!"he said but calmer."Everyone would be jealus if their crush didn't give them any attention and gave it to someone else!"he said as loud as she needed to hear it.

"What did you just say!?"she asked as she couldn't believe to her ears.

"I said that I have a crush on you and I have it from the first time that I met you."he said as he moved closer to her.

"Eemm...Soarin what are you d-"the words never came out of her mouth because she saw her twin brother,Blitz,kiss Spitfire,who Spitfire, that bad fire witch that make her feelings go crazy.

"Blitz!What the hell are you doing!!!!??"as she moved away from Soarin.

"What!?Oh,hi Rainbow!This is Spitfire,Spitfire this Rainbow Dash"Blitz said as he pointed Spitfire.

"Blitz!Do you remember what I said about a bad fire witch that got my feelings go crazy?Well,you kissed her!How do you feel now!?"Rainbow said angrily to Blitz.

"How did you call me?Because I think I heard something from a Rainbow Freak!"Spitfire said to Rainbow Dash.

"How dare you to talk to my sister like that!!!?I'm going to say 1 thing and I'm going to say it once:Go away from my sister or I'll make sure that you'll leave her alone!"Blitz said to Spitfire.

"Yea,right....ok,what ever!And if you want to know why I kissed you,it was to make Soarin jealous!I don't like you at all!You are just a looser!"Spitfire said.

"Spifire!You worthless b*ch!Go away from them right now!"Soarin screamed at her.

"Oh,Soarin!Why?I did something wrong?You also know that those Rainbow Freaks are loosers!"Spifire said and pointed them.

"I said:GO AWAY NOW!!!"he screamed at her.Soarin scared her and she flew away.

"Wow,Soarin!That was ASWOME!You're my herΞΏ!Thanks!"Rainbow said and hugged him tight.When she realized what she did she blushed hard.

"It's ok,Dashie.We're ok now,Spitfire won't hurt you.Not you,not Blitz,not anyone.I'm here."he said as he was blushing hard too.

"Ok,ok...I'm sorry to interruption that moment with MY SISTER right there,but I think we made a scene!"Blitz said as he pointed all the boys and the girls around them.

"Ok,everyone!Why don't we go back to the dance floor and get this party started!?"Pinkie screamed to all of us.

"She is right.Sooo,do you want to dance with me?"he asked her while a slow song had started.

Rainbow didn't say anything,she just took his hand and get to the dance floor.She hugged him and they started dance."So I take that as a yes?"Soarin said and he was staring her all the time of the song.

"Sorry to interruption AGAIN!But what are you doing with MY sister?"Blitz said
.

"Oh,come on Blitz!This guy saved your butt out there!Give him some peace!"Rainbow said to her brother that he was looking weird at Soarin!

"I'm watching you!"Blitz said to Soarin and went to the buffet and took a piece of cake.

"Oook!"Soarin said to him but inside frightened to what her brother would do.



To be continues!!Mouaahahahahaha!!Just kidding!Bye!

Author's Note:

I'm going to do a 2 part of the "The Party" because I'm bored right now!See ya next chapter!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::raritystarry::trollestia::pinkiesmile::heart:

Comments ( 19 )

OK, without reading I can already see mistakes in the story description.

First, after each . ? ! and , you need a space.

Like so
your version

Rainbow Dash is a pegusus-girl who is a big fan of a team named wonderbolts,and espesialy of the co-captain named Soarin.Soarin

correct version

Rainbow Dash is a pegusus-girl who is a big fan of a team named Wonderbolts, and especially of the co-captain named Soarin. Soarin

Might I suggest the editor groups on the site for any extra help.

6521934
6521226
6520724
Look everyponie,I'm not good at grammar at all!:unsuresweetie:Sooo.....I'm really really really really sorry about the mistakes I made!:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttershyouch:

6522732 as SOARINDASH1 and I said, editor.

looking for editors

I've had good luck with this group. You might be able to find one there.

6522775 Thanks!I'm gonna try it!:twilightsmile:

6525204 Thanks you!!!Very very much!Do you want me to sent the story or something like that!?:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

I really love this story. It's too bad that not many people read it. You really need an editor for the story. Also you should try to describe scenes better. If you need any help I'll be glad to help you :twilightsmile::heart:

6537505 Wait YOU KNOW MEH....:rainbowderp:
What, when,how ?
Tell meh
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMG:pinkiehappy:

6526306 yeah I guess

Comment posted by applemini deleted Oct 24th, 2015

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!:pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss:

It's mostly OK., but I think that u use the word "soaked" too much :twilightsmile: :twilightsheepish:

Lol I like the concept you had here, it's just that some parts were a bit confusing; writing is indeed difficult, but you earned a like :twilightsmile:

6943277 Thank you sooo much!!!

UPDATE! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊😊😊☺☺😁😒

Login or register to comment