• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 1,306 Views, 25 Comments

Canterlot High School - RainbowSoar



Rainbow Dah has a crush on Soarinand Soarin the same,but he kissed Spifire.Rainbow want to get Soarin back and she is decided to do anything to take his attention.So Rainbow flirts with all the boys at he party and Soarin is jealous.

  • ...
11
 25
 1,306

Help out

Chapter 3!Enjoy!



"Umm,ee....we just thought that if you saw him with another girl,you would want to take his attention back and ask you out,but the plan was deffenly not to kiss Spitfire!"AJ said to her.

"Don't tell her name!"she srceamed to her.

"Ok,but if is there anything that we can do,just tell us."AJ said as she gave her a hug.

"Thanks!....Actully I need you for one thing.Can you tell the girls meet me at my house at 5.00?"she said.

"Of course,Sugarcube.See ya at 5.00"AJ said to her and left.

"Bye!"she screamed to her friend.

At 5.00

"Rainbow,do you mind if I come in,if you want?"Fluttershy said to her friend.

"Come in Flutters!We're in my room!"she said.

"Oh ok!"she said shyly.

In the room

"So Rainbow what do you want us to do?"Twilight said.

"Number 1,Pinkie I want a big party.Can you do it?"she said.

"Of course I can do it silly!!!!"When do you want it,where and who are invited?!"Pinkie said and grabbed a notebook and a stylo.

"I want it in one week,at the park and all the school is invited!Now number 2,Rarity I need you and Fluttershy to help me with the decorations and help us find dresses!Ok?"she said.

"Of course,darling!"Rarity said and looked her nails.

"Yay!"Fluttershy yelled really really low.

"Number 3,AJ I need you to make the food and Twilight I want you to get Flash's band to play to the party.Number 4,I'm gonna help you with all the preparations for the party and deal invitations.Ready girls?"she asked them.

"Yea!"all said with one and loud voive except Fluttershy.

Author's Note:

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!I know it's short but I did at 11.00 p.m and I'm exhausted!!!Goodnight everyponie!!Sweat dreams!!:ajsleepy::ajsleepy::raritywink: