• Published 6th Sep 2015
  • 12,344 Views, 68 Comments

Intercultural Relationships - Reykan



With so many different cultures in the world, there are bound to be some issues that arise. So how much worse can it get when you weren't even raised on the planet?

  • ...
19
 68
 12,344
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Wow, I didn't expected Pandinus and Zelus to form a herd and get to business that quickly or that Cimmerian reacted more with annoyance. Still, the sex scene was hot, especially because they could feel what the other was doing.

I love how these while not necessary still contribute to the story and give a deeper understanding on the connection of the characters than not, as opposed to pointless there for the sex.

I love how tastefully done these optional chapters are.

Makes me wish i was a changeling.

It was also the only one she'd truly felt.

So she turned off sensations for her most recent mating in disguise.

Perhaps they'd almost reached the day when he'd accept them as one, and love them both with the same intensity?

They are both different, personalities make sure of that. It feels like they are using separate definitions of what makes an individual now.

6946217 Personality and individuality is an odd thing with changelings, IMO. They're all for the hive, they all consider themselves one being, but they can develop their own personalities. In this case, it could actually be questioned whether Din was having sex or masturbating XD

6945117 I absolutely hate sex for the sake of sex. There has to be a reason. For Din this time, it's curiosity and the fact she's learned to enjoy it as opposed to fearing it, or using it as a means to an end. Cimmerian has caused a changeling sexual revolution :pinkiegasp:

6948566
That is their own view, but the way I see things; they are individuals. They can move between hives and join new ones. If they were just the hive, they should die when their hive is utterly ripped apart. But they can survive without it, indicating individuality.

I see them as their own person, just their bodies do have to have the personality it was born with.

Though, if Din is just masturbating with two bodies, she is masturbating with her split personality.

6948566
6949783
Think of it as a biologically encouraged cultural mentality of non-individualism that can be worn away to expose underlying individualisms.

Login or register to comment