• Published 27th May 2012
  • 3,481 Views, 173 Comments

Underworld: Equestria - Freelancer



Lucian awakes in Equestria after being killed by Kraven, but he isn't the land's only new immortal resident

Comments ( 14 )

Reads that the next chapter will be a battle chapter. Cackles evilly.

“Bah! You’d be full of manticore spears in, oh, what’s that line your pony bitch says? Ten seconds flat!”

You have NO idea how difficult it was to restrain myself from editing in many horrible things upon Silver-Fang after reading that line.:twilightangry2:

so I’m going to teach you how to fight vampires like a lycan.

oh, please tell me he's not going to what i think he's going to?:rainbowderp:

anyways, great new chapter! i like where this is going and i await the epic battle chapter.:rainbowdetermined2: keep it up, hope to see more soon!

Ace out!:rainbowdetermined2:

Looking forward to the next chapter! I almost feel sorry for these changelings... Almost...

So the entire changeling species is evil....Really? Just like all vampires are evil.:ajbemused: Eh, just going to give you this since it's your story.

I hope something bad happens to Silver Fang.:twilightangry2: I may not be a fan of Rainbow Dash, but that was low. And in front of Thane too.

(Also, will Rarity ever grow past her hate of Diamond Dogs? I mean, she and Pinkie are the only ones without a companion.

Fluttershy has a friend
And Applejack's working on hers.)

2820230

Just a heads up (call it a spoiler if you want) not all of the changelings will be 'evil' (Edragon actually asked me that question too). As for Rares, yes, eventually. Pinkie... Edragon made a suggestion... but it's a situation/someone I'm still unsure of including.

2921429

Yeah, insanity does that :pinkiecrazy: na, when it comes to writing I like to a) explore any crazy idea that pops into my head, or b) ask my readers for crazy ideas; it broadens the scope that you can work at, which is kinda important when you're (like me) trying to avoid the common HIE holes that some stories fall into.

this is pure genius! I love it! 5 Mustaches for you.

:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

and a flutteryay

:yay:

4979431

...must...get back...to writing...

Hehe, yeah, this is a fic I really need to update :twilightsheepish: thanks though, mate.

4979826

i was completely truthful. this is amazing. I never thought I'd find a good underworld/MLP fic that didn't involve Michael or selene. This made my week. :pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2::twilightsheepish::eeyup::derpytongue2:

5457953

It just seemed like something a lycan might do. The movies gave the impression that they do it whenever a situation could become hostile, or they're cornered.

Also, I started this fic a long while back when I probably (definitely) didn't know how to plan out a storyline as well as I do now. :twilightsheepish:

I really like this story. I hope that one day you can continue to update it.

5578862

I actually have a week off between leaving my work and going back to uni, which is about two weeks away. I'm hoping to get a chapter done for this and two of my other fics during that time, so we'll see.

Any chance u will continue this?

Login or register to comment