• Published 31st Jul 2015
  • 2,762 Views, 33 Comments

Our Love In The Sky - CP_BEN



Soarin and Rainbow have been best friends ever since they were kids. But what both of them don't know is that have feelings for each other.

  • ...
8
 33
 2,762

Chapter 9

"What a long day, and I still have to answer the homework Sir Discord gave us," Dash complained.

"Maybe I can help," he suggested.

"Are you even a nerd to say that?"

"Go check my scores."

Dash grabbed his folder in science and her jaw dropped. "Yeah, you are a nerd. And you can help. Thanks in advance."

"You're welcome..." He smirked. "Dashie."

Dash blushed when he called her using her pet name. "Don't call me that! Only Pinkie can do so." She playfully punched his shoulder.

"I think its cute," he told her teasingly.

"Stop it!"

"Never."

"Don't call me that in public." Dash sighed.

"Fine. If you say so."


Soarin's jaw dropped when he saw the inside of Dash's house. "I have a question: how come you never told me you were SO rich?!?!?!"

"Clarification: I am not, I repeat, NOT rich. My parents were the ones who bought the house for me so they're the rich ones. That was..." She stopped, looking at the ground.

Soarin noticed and asked, "Uh, Dash? Did something happen?"

She nodded slowly. "They...were...murdered," she said slowly and began crying.

He hugged her. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."

She hugged him back. "Don't worry. It's not your fault." She wiped her tears and said, "I'm going to visit them at the cemetery tomorrow. Wanna join me?"

"Sure. I'll go bring my car."

"Look who's richer. I always knew you were richer than me."

"Alright, alright. You got me. What time do we meet?"

"Around 4:00 pm. Copy?"

"Paste." He chuckled and Dash gave that says 'Seriously'.


When they went into Dash's room, they put their bags near the door and Dash jumped on her bed.

"It feels good to be back on your own bed," she said and sighed.

Soarin laughed a little as Dash turned on the air conditioner, took out her homework and showed it to Soarin.

He analyzed it for a while and said, "This is so easy."

"How so?" Dash asked.

"You'll see..."


"Hey Soarin, you hungry?" Dash asked.

"Now that you mentioned it, I guess I'm pretty hungry. What time is it?"

"6:00. I can go make dinner if you like."

"The awesome Rainbow Dash cooks? Well, that's new."

"Shut up. You want me to cook dinner or not?"

"Sure."

Dash went downstairs and put an apron on. She got some ingredients from the refrigerator to make paella, Soarin's favorite dish,


Soarin went down and smelled the scent of something familiar. "This smell is familiar," he thought. He walked down and saw Dash placing a generous amount of paella on Soarin's plate.

Dash turned around and saw Soarin at the door. "I was about to call you," she told him.

"My instincts told me that the food being cooked is my favorite."

"I'm gonna go change for a while. You go on ahead."

"Don't worry, I'll wait."

She removed her apron, hung it on the wall and went upstairs.

She went in her walk-in closet, removed her clothes and wore a white shirt with her cutie mark and blue shorts. She tied her hair to a bun and headed downstairs. She sat down on the chair and said to Soarin, "Go ahead and be the judge of your favorite food."

He got a scoop, and swallowed it. Dash frowned. "It's bad, isn't it?"

"It's....it's....it's awesome!"

"You like it?"

"Like it? I LOVE IT!!" He hugged Dash and said, "Thanks Dashie, you're the best!"

Dash blushed a little and smiled. He was not only her best friend, but a boyfriend too. A kind one.

Comments ( 8 )

Aww they're sooo adorable!!!

GAHHHHHHHH

*flaps wings in fangasm*

Wait... boyfriend.. Soarin.. Dashie.... Cooking..... THOU SHALT LOVE SOARINDASH!!!!

That was so sweet!

UUUUUPPPPPDDDDDAAAAATTTTTEEEEE NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOW THIS IS TO GOOD TO GO ON THE BACKBURNER

Soooooooooooooo FLUFFY :rainbowkiss:

WAIT MORE WERID! So Rainbow cooks and Soarin has a hankercheif. Really weird

Login or register to comment