• Published 31st Jul 2015
  • 2,750 Views, 33 Comments

Our Love In The Sky - CP_BEN



Soarin and Rainbow have been best friends ever since they were kids. But what both of them don't know is that have feelings for each other.

  • ...
8
 33
 2,750

Chapter 2 (EDITED)

"Dash? Dash? You alright?" Soarin called.

Dash just stared into space. She didn't know how to confront Soarin to ask him if its true or not.

"RAINBOW DASH!!!" Soarin shouted.

"Huh wait what now?" Dash stuttered.

"You have been staring into space for 5 minutes. What's the problem?"

"I'm fine, really. I just have a few problems right now."

"Do you mind telling me about it?"

"I'm sorry but I can't say it."

"Its fine. Are you sure you don't want to tell me?"

She put on a face that said, 'say it one more time...'

"Never mind."

Dash placed a small smile in her face, but deep down she is still sad in the inside.


Dash and Soarin are walking on the sidewalk on the way home. Soarin is talking about the stories and jokes of his other friends while Dash just laughs a little bit then goes back to a sad face. Soarin asked, "Dash, are you really sure you're fine? Because I don't think you are with that sad face."

Dash immediately put a small smile on her face and said, "What sad face? There's no sad face, is there?"

Soarin sighed. "Dash, be honest with me. Is. There. Something. Wrong?"

Dash had never seen Soarin this serious before. She quickly put on the tough girl act and said, "I already told you-"

"And don't you dare say that there's nothing wrong," Soarin interrupted.

She sighed and said in a quiet voice, "It's Fleetfoot and Spitfire."

"What did they do to you?"

"They didn't do anything but...."

"But what?"

She hesitated for a moment and Soarin asked again, "But what, Dash?"

Dash had tears flowing from her eyes. "TheysaidthatyouwerefakingtobemybestfriendandIbelievedthem," she said quickly.

Soarin couldn't believe what he just heard.