• Published 31st Jul 2015
  • 2,760 Views, 33 Comments

Our Love In The Sky - CP_BEN



Soarin and Rainbow have been best friends ever since they were kids. But what both of them don't know is that have feelings for each other.

  • ...
8
 33
 2,760

Chapter 7

Soarin grabbed his phone and texted Dash saying, "Dash, can we talk? Meet me rooftop at lunch." He was really hoping Dash would come so he could show the evidence and apologize for 'accidentally' blurting out his confession yesterday.

His phone rang and Dash replied to him, ".....Okay...."

"Thanks," he texted back to her.

He now has to be confident because lunch is in less than 4 hours. He wrote down his ideas on how he will do it.


Dash was really nervous right now. The last subject before lunch was almost over. The teacher was handing out their homework when the bell rang for lunch.

"Alright, students. Please answer your homework. Those may appear in the exams 2 weeks from now," the teacher told them.

"Like I'll answer that. I still need help from Ms. Egghead," Dash said to herself.

Dash grabbed her lunch bag and phone and walked to the rooftop. When she reached the rooftop, she saw that Soarin was not yet there.

"Huh, maybe he's not here yet," she said to herself and sat on a bench and ate her lunch.


Soarin was running at the hallway. It's only 20 minutes before lunch ends.

"Oh Celestia, I still have to meet up with Dash," he said to himself.

When he reached the rooftop, he saw a lunch bag on a bench. He realized that was Dash's lunch bag and he thought, "Did Dash leave this?"

His phone rang and saw that Dash texted him, "Gonna go get something in my classroom. Don't worry, I'll be quick."

He sat down on the bench waiting for her when the door opened and Dash panted for air. She sat down down at the other side of the bench and saw Soarin there on the left side of the bench.

"When did you get here?" Dash asked him.

"About five minutes ago," he replied.

There was an awkward silence between them. Then Dash spoke, "What did you want to about?"

"Two things actually. The first is the evidence." Soarin grabbed his phone and played the recorded voice from a few days ago. He let Dash listen to it and she had a shocked face after.

Dash hugged her knees and began crying. She just felt guilty for accusing him for faking to be her best friend.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly.

"Did you say something, Dash?" he asked.

She stood up and hugged him with her face buried in his chest and continued crying. "I'm sorry," she said a little louder. "I'm sorry for accusing you like that. You were right. I am dumb. I don't even deserve to be your best friend," she continued.