• Published 31st Jul 2015
  • 2,762 Views, 33 Comments

Our Love In The Sky - CP_BEN



Soarin and Rainbow have been best friends ever since they were kids. But what both of them don't know is that have feelings for each other.

  • ...
8
 33
 2,762

Chapter 1 (EDITED)

Rainbow inhaled and exhaled deeply and looked at the beautiful view of the rooftop of Canterlot University.

"I bet it's gonna be a good day. After all, it is the first day of college, right Soarin?" Dash asked.

"Uh-huh," he replied. He looked at his watch and it read '7:10'. "Dash, we gotta get going. The orientation starts in ten minutes," he told her.

"Alright then."


Somewhere at the corridors......
"Hey Fleet," Spitfire called.

"Yeah?" she responded.

"I plan to do something... mischievious. Wanna join?" Spitfire asked.

"I don't know. If it involves bullying, then I'm so not in."

"Oh, come on. It will be fun, I promise."

Fleetfoot sighed. "Details please."

"It goes like this..." Spitfire started.


<Dash and Soarin>
The two best friends were walking to the cafeteria during their break when they saw Spitfire and Fleetfoot approaching them.

"Hey," Fleetfoot greeted.

"Hey," Dash and Soarin greeted back in unison.

"Uh, Soarin? You don't mind if we borrow Dash for a few minutes, right?" Spitfire asked.

"Uh, sure. I don't mind," he said with a smile.

"Great," Fleetfoot said and grabbed Dash's arm. "Thanks Soar, we appreciate it!" she shouted on the way out of the building.


"Uh, Dash? Did you know..." Spitfire started.

"That Soarin....." Fleetfoot continued.

"Isn't your...."

"Best friend..."

"At all," they ended in unison.

Dash laughed a little loud and said, "You're joking, right?"

Fleetfoot and Spitfire shook their heads 'no'.

"Impossible!" Dash said in a shocked tone.

"We heard it loud and clear."

Dash felt sad in the inside. She thanked the two girls and went back to the cafeteria.