• Published 31st Jul 2015
  • 2,762 Views, 33 Comments

Our Love In The Sky - CP_BEN



Soarin and Rainbow have been best friends ever since they were kids. But what both of them don't know is that have feelings for each other.

  • ...
8
 33
 2,762

Chapter 6 (EDITED)

Knock, knock, knock
Dash heard these knocks and said, "Huh, who could that be at this hour?"

She opened the door and said, "Weird, no one's here." She looked down and saw a letter. She was curious whether the letter's hers or not.

"I'm taking my chances," she said to herself and opened the letter. She read the letter and got a little irritated.

She took out her phone and texted Soarin, "When?"

Soarin was hoping that Dash didn't throw the letter when his phone rang. He checked it and got a message from Dash saying, "When?"

Then he texted back. "Oh, thank Celestia you read it."

"Well, the letter was so lonely outside. So I read it."

"I'm..sorry. I didn't fake, promise! Spitfire and Fleetfoot set you up!"

"Oh yeah, PROVE IT."

"Meet me at the gates of the university at dismissal, okay?"

"...Okay."


The next day, Dash did not wait again for Soarin and just walked directly to the university.

At dismissal, Soarin was preparing to confess to Rainbow Dash. Hey Dash. Um, I like you.. No, no, no. That sounds stupid. Ah, this one. Hey there, Dashie. You lookin' good today, huh, sugar? WAIT. THAT'S STUPID! he said to himself. Then she came.

She crossed her arms. "Well, the proof?" she asked.

"Um..there's something I want to tell you," he said.

"And what is that?"

"I...like you," he said nervously.

By the time she heard those words, her jaw dropped to the ground and she stared at Soarin. Soarin, meanwhile, was regretting his whole life from the day he was born.

"Idiot, I knew this would happen!" he shouted in his thoughts. "So, um...about the proof," he started.

"I, uh, um..I have...to go," Dash nervously said and ran away shaking.


Dash ran away to her house, went inside and lied down her bed, her head buried in a pillow. She couldn't stop from hearing the words 'I like you'. She sighed. "What if....it was true...?"


Meanwhile, Soarin on the other hand was frustrated. "WHAT AM I THINKING?? WHY DID I SAY THAT?!" he cried.

He sighed and thought, "I hope she believes it.."

The next day, Dash went to the university earlier than usual. It was because she didn't want to see 'him' or just even his shadow.

Soarin walked to the university alone and still frustrated. He wants to kill himself because of his major failure. He wants to talk to Dash again, but apparently, he can't because Dash will kill him anyways. And as much as he wants to say sorry, he can't because he's too scared. He had an idea but he was really sure that he will fail this.