• Published 22nd Jun 2015
  • 8,363 Views, 197 Comments

The Prince of Storms - Sweetmiss2121



Naruto in Equestria, hopefully with a non-cliché twist. multiple pairings, set in Equestria.

Comments ( 33 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jslc447B2w
This is what gave me the inspiration to start the new chapter! XD (Thank you Rick and Morty! I love your show!)

“SHOOT HIM! SHOOT HIIIIIIIM!” both Stallions screamed as the Shadow Form of Sombra was above them.

celestia has no idea what she has done if he wanted to he could destroy her and even worse than that go back to konaha and have basically the entire ninja wold vs her

LOL! Loved the chapter and all the Rick and Morty references. Honestly, Rick and Morty is probably one of the best shows on TV right now, and come this Sunday, we'll get to see the season three finale. =)

Also, love all the hijinks and mischief Celestia caused this chapter. It gives me future hope that Celestia will someday join the harem along with Luna.........some day.

Small paradox I noticed.

“I hope so, you guys already had to deal with another crazy Alicorn, I don’t think another one should pop-up anytime soon.” Gilda answered chuckling.

I thought that the gang all worked together last chapter in order to wipe everyone's memory of Celestia's little incident?

8453370
To be fair, I don't think it'd be so cut and dry. Celestia hasn't kept Equestria together by being weak. Not only that, she can move the sun. I'm not saying Naruto would lose because I do believe he would win, I'm just saying Celestia would make him bust his ass to do it, like when he fought Tobi or Madara.

8453411
That or she'd make him bust "her" ass.:trixieshiftright:

8453402
let’s pretend Gilda was trusted enough to know the truth...okay? :twilightsheepish:
-awkward whistling-

I can't believe that you convinced Tremor to write a MLP fic :rainbowlaugh:

8456994
You know him? Are you on FF too?

8457522
Yup. Same Pen Name. Still no fic under my name though XD

8460305
I tried a couple of times, but all the “proofreaders” I found were of the “Why have you not finished the new chapter yet?” Kind, and I don’t work well under pressure...

8461638
You have plenty of fan's that would be more than happy enough to help you by either being your editor or proof reading for you

And I never realized that you manage to make Tremor write an MLP story.....good job

846173
Bwahahahaha! My Big Brother can't Deny me XD
Even if he hates it when I use this for my personal gain XD
Are you serious though? Would it really be that easy to find a proofreader?

8464522
an interpreter even? aren’t you being too harsh? I didn’t think my story was so unreadable :rainbowlaugh:

8465718
Not being rude, dude, I'm being serious cause sometimes in translation with your wording to english, some words are being substituted. Just now, halfway in the story I understand you're using words like "Other" in place for "girls" and "ladies" when you clearly wanted to say "you guys/girls" or "these ladies" but even then, the vocabulary would've be pony based on some, you've resorted to saying "man" and "woman" for quite a bit.

Still a good story so far

*Edit* Oh hey, Trixie noticed and questioned the use of girl :rainbowlaugh:

**Edit** "Everything" used in place of anything.

8461776
....either you replied to the wrong person or i'm just misunderstanding it but I think you clicked the wrong reply button when you meant to click mine

8468085
Yes it was meant for you...
D'OH!

Just found this story and I'm loving it

Any idea on when the next chapter will be released?

8575340 I am working a lot lately, but the next update will be of the prototype story...I am slowing down because the next three chapters Will close the story, I Think I wrote all I wanted to, it is time to move to other ideas and fanfictions...I loved every second I used to write Prince of Storm, so I want to close it properly :)

8575403
That's cool. Here's to hoping Prince of Storms eclipses 200k words. =)

8575531
I should be able to, don't worry XD XD XD

This entire fanfic was making me mainly laugh my ass off

8749897
Nope! But mi free time is! XD
Super busy month and lots of rehab...
I Will finish, just be patient :(

Cant wait for the next one.

Any chance this is going to continue?

9023214
The story is almost over with only 2 chapters remaining to close it.
And unfortunately I can't find a way to properly write this two-part ending...I only know everything Will happen during Cadenza wedding, other than that...nothing.
So for Now the story is on momentary hiatus.
My Brother Will keep working on top of the food chain.
Me instead, I Will soon pubblish a New project, a clopfic with anthro characters...more I can't tell, it's a surprise ;)

Who says that Tremor's fic isn't a crossover? For all we know there is a Prince Maelstrom happily having shenanigans in there. He is just out of focus because that fic focus on Blackbeard

when can we get the new chapters

Um hi uh sweet miss are you doing alright you haven't updated in so long and I have to ask um will you do a similar story to the draconeequis that was the savior?

Login or register to comment