• Published 1st May 2015
  • 3,894 Views, 86 Comments

Tales of the Abysswalker - Sir_Elton_lunar



Pain is not something you can forget, nor can you forgive the ones who inflicted it. No, the ones who inflict it will pay by my sword

  • ...
15
 86
 3,894

World Summit

Dii jun it is time.” Sighing I tear my vision from the captivating view outside my study’s window. Even after the whole week preparing for today and with the servants I still can’t get used to being king. Walking down the hallway I slow my pace so I can take in the tapestry hanging from the walls. When Onyx was king his theme was all black, everything was black. It got pretty old real quick, so I decided to replace it with a more regal look. The trim was a nice shade of dark blue fading into the center as midnight blue. In the center was a nice crescent moon with a howling wolf head slightly under it. I created that image in honor of Sif. When Uthrun asked why I chose a wolf instead of a dragon I told him this.

“Dragons are a majestic Uthrun. Hardly any race, even beasts, could compete with all of the skills dragons are born with, but there is something about a wolf that sticks out from the rest. It could be that even though most people see them as unintelligent beast it would be unwise to think that they do not possess any intellect. Under those uncaring eyes there is a caring animal. It is only going off its need to feed and protect the pack, but I’m getting off topic. The reason I chose the wolf is because the countries outside of ours think of us as unintelligent and greedy. While it is quite the opposite, not really for the greed but you get my point, for us. We are clever, intelligent and powerful. They think of us as beast when we are actually tacticians. Does that answer your question Uthrun?” Looking over my shoulder Uthrun stood there with a shit eating grin on his face.

“That is a fine answer dii jun. I hope you keep some of that charisma for the summit.” I chuckle as I start forward following a servant to the summit room.

“I do to Uthrun, I do to. I will tell you the truth I can’t wait to see sun-butt’s face when she finds out that I’m the dragon king.” Just the thought itself was almost enough to crack my steel face, but I can allow myself a small smile.

“Here we are dii jun. Inside are the current leaders of the major countries. You were already briefed on them if I recall. I nod as I strode up to the door. Resting my hand upon the handle I hesitate. Feeling a strong magical presence beyond the door I order the two guards to stand by when I enter. Without hesitation this time I open the doors. Before the doors even open all the way I could hear the screams from some of the leaders.

“You owe me a explanation Celestia! Why haven’t the Pegasi helped with the weather at Stone Hall? It’s only three miles outside of your border and I’ve asked for your help on this matter before. You know how much it hurt me to ask for help but my people come first. SO WHY HAVEN’T YOU HELP-” Silence reigned in all the talking in the room as the doors fully opened. Some of the expressions were hilarious especially Celestia’s. Others had a more stoic expression when looking at me. One of the best ones was the look of confusion from Luna.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I hope you all had a pleasant journey here-”

“Why are you here creature?!” Wow, that was fast. That’s probably an academy record.

“First, I’m going to ignore the creature part. Secondly, hello Luna it’s pleasant to see you on good terms this time.” Luna blushed slightly as she waved her hoof.

“Lastly, you might want to chose wisely what your tone of voice is with me. If you look behind me you can clearly see three dragons ready to rip your head off.”

“And why would they want to do that?” Do not grin, do not grin. DO NOT GRIN!

“Because they are kinda protective of their king.” I swear you could hear a pin drop. Everybody just looked at me like I grew three heads.

“Here’s my proof.” I casually reach into my armour and pull out Onyx’s tooth and threw it across the table. everybodies eyes followed the tooth with disbelief.

“Now that we are all at an agreement. Let’s begin shall we?” I pull back my seat and sit while all of the leaders slowly look away from the tooth and back too me. Starting from my left was the Minotaur Warlord Schädel Gore-horns. He was a good eight feet tall with a battle axe about the same size on his back. His fur was a nice steel grey with a few white hairs betraying his age. Next to him was Mother Chiryō-shi the Kirin Ambassador. Her lotus blue scales had a nice and clean shine. Next was the Deer diplomat Leannán. He had a good twelve rack on him, and next to him was a sharpened tree branch. I knew better than to try and break that. Further down was Frost Troll King Medved'. His smell was so bad that it reached me, and I’m pretty sure Leannán didn’t like it. His third eye was watching me while the other two were scanning the room. He’s smart, got to watch out for him. The next two were Celestia and Luna and a strange purple unicorn hiding behind Celestia. Lastly was the Griffon King Air rí. He had a good air about him, probably was a general before he was king. He had no sword but wingblades instead. His plumage was bleach white with a dull red tinting the tips. Each were giving me a look. Celestia looked like she wanted to kill me, oh wait.

“Let’s start with why I brought you all here. I am new to the whole running a country thing so I’m going to get straight to the point.” All of them seemed to lean in with every word.

“I’m going to bring the dragon kingdom back from this depression that it’s in. To do that I need support, but before I get to that. Celestia as of this moment Lot Junaar is no longer a trading partner nor an ally.” If silence was deafening then I’m Helen Keller. The surprise on all of the leaders face was worth all the trouble I put up with for this meeting. Celestia was the first to make a sound.

“W-why? King Onyx and me had a stable trade agreement.” She seemed to have a distant look in her eyes…… Wait, there’s something else. I sense Abyss magic, but I’m not using any. That can only mean one thing. Manus is here to. That one thought terrified me so much the of world leaders must have noticed. Clearing my throat as to not give them an opening.

“I also would like to put this out on the table.” I waved to Uthrun to come forward. Once at my side he unrolled a scroll and began to read.

“By the mighty word of King Artorias, all refugees suffering under racist treatment in any country are allowed sanctuary within Lot Junaar.” Uthrun gave a harsh glare to Celestia while finishing up. I also noticed that all of the other leaders were looking at her in some way that meant that they knew about the whole thing but couldn’t do anything to stop it.

“You see Celestia.” She flinched at the mention of her name.

“The whole purpose behind the declaration is to help those who suffer from your ponies. I am not saying that only ponies do of course, but they are the worst at it. You see, when I was in Canterlot a week ago. I saw and experienced something that made me think of this is the first place. Do you know what that is?” She just shook her head.

“It’s because you can’t pull your head out of your flank hole to see that your ponies aren’t all rainbows and cookies. You take their side on anything. That’s why they are so brash about it. It’s because if they get in trouble and you find out they know that you will side with them.” I stood up pushing my chair back.

“I can probably speak for all of use here and say that we have known about this for quite some time but couldn’t do anything about it. You put too much time into your ponies you don’t see everything else happening around you. You let your sister be possessed by a nightmare because you had your head shoved up your hamster hole!” By the end of my rant I could see tears in Luna’s eyes while Celestia looked like she was ready to pop my head like a balloon. All of the other leaders hung their heads in shame because they knew I was right. Without another word Luna ran out with tears free falling. Celestia started to stand up to go after her, but she would only make things worse.

“Celestia you will sit there. I will leave these guards here and if I found out you even batted an eyelash towards the exit I will take it as an act of war.” Without looking for her reaction I walked out in the hallway following the tears.


Before long I found my way to the roof of one of the towers. As the tear trial started to dry I could see the door was slightly open with some light coming through. Pushing the door open I could see that the light was coming from above me. Moving up the stairs I could hear soft weeping and it cracked my heart. At the top I could see Luna curled into a ball trembling as she let all of her emotions leak from her eyes. She kept leaning back and forth while crying. It kinda made my heart hurt a little to see her like this.

“Luna?” Hearing me startled her enough were it took her a second to recognize me. Up here near sun set her eyes look absolutely stunning. I couldn’t look away from those teal orbs. I took me a second to register that she spoke.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?”

“I said, why did you come to look for me?” From where I was she looked like a big blue fluffy puppy. I just wanted to hug her, but I am also afraid about Abyss leaking off of me again too.

“Well I can’t just have a beautiful princess run away from me in tears can I?” Her face exploded in a blush. She looked almost ready to collapse.

“I-I’m sorry you had to see me like that. That is still a touchy subject for me.”

“Don’t worry about it. It’s not as bad as seeing your only family die before your eyes.” It took her a moment to realize what I was talking about, and started to cry again too.

“I’m so sorry for that. I tried to stop her but she insisted that you were the monster that was killing ponies back at that time, but I knew it wasn’t true. When we finally captured you I thought I could get a straight answer if I talked to you, but Tia wouldn’t let anyone near you except the guards. When you stood before us that day I could tell you were mistreated by how you and your wolf looked, but alas I could do nothing when it came time for judgement. I am truly sorry for what happened.” I could feel a little bit of water in my eyes. Hurriedly wiping them away I responded.

“Yeah, I can tell. You apologize while Celestia takes pride in what she’s done. I never blamed you for Sif because Sif said that you were a good per-pony. You see, Sif and I would always stop every night to gaze up and look at the night sky. Sif would howl a lot too, it was really annoying when we had to run away from the monsters afterwards.” We both chuckle at my little joke.

“Well thank you for enjoying my night. I work hard to make sure everypony finds it special.”

“Your doing a hell of a fine job.” Damn, when did we get this close. I then noticed we were also a few inches apart. What surprised me was neither of us pulled away. In fact, we were getting closer.

“Well thank you. I try.” Closer.

“Yeah tonight’s most likely going to be pretty too. Almost like you-” I was abruptly cut off by a pair of lips slamming into mine. To say it was exhilarating is an understatement. I felt little jolts all across my body as we deepened our kiss. Her soft velvety lips pushing against my own as we tried to show our passion by the kiss.

“Ah-um” I was startled by the sudden cough. Jumping up and away from Luna I saw Uthrun standind there with a eyebrow raised,

“While it is not my place to say who the king should chose for his mistress I will say that there is a riot in the summit room. Something between Princess Celestia and King Air Ri.” I sigh as I pick Luna off the ground and hold her in my arms bridal style.

“Ok, let’s go fix this.” I start walking down the stairs making sure I wouldn’t hit anything with Luna. It was kinda hard since said Princess decided to snuggle into my chest and almost impaling me with her horn.

“Uthrun please ask the servants to prepare a room for each one of our guest and to clean my sheets in the morning.” I look down and wink at Luna.

“They’re going to be pretty dirty in the morning.”

Comments ( 14 )

... Huh. Don't know whether swag, or he just moves that quick. I mean seriously, going from talking about his dead brother, to his death, to the night, to sex in less than thirty minutes. That has to be a record even for here, despite the literal one chapter sex stories that don't go beyond two thousand words.

“Uthrun please ask the servants to prepare a room for each one of our guest and to clean my sheets in the morning.” I look down and wink at Luna.

“They’re going to be pretty dirty in the morning.”




... That shit happened fast.

Need more! This is awesome and I can see that shit is going downhill fast for Celestia.

I want to see what happens to Equestria after this. More plez.

No words can describe this story for me.

I NEED MOAR!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!

"YOU KILLED MY PONIES, SO I'M GOING TO KILL YOUR DOG"
"NO PLS I DON'T DESERVE THIS"
-Dog is kill-
"REEEEEEEEEEE U BITCH U EVIL I HAB REVENGE B0SS"

:ajbemused:

No but seriously, that's HONESTLY what the first two chapters are like. I... I just can't read on.

Artorias is my second favorite character in dark souls right behind Ornstein

Well now...he's got a clear road map in mind.

Yo what did you cancel this story for.:trixieshiftleft:
It is soooo good to read this?

Login or register to comment