• Published 21st Feb 2015
  • 3,694 Views, 127 Comments

Halo: Harmony's Mantle - That Forerunner

  • ...
6
 127
 3,694

100,000 Years

"Vexation! 100,000 years of careful maintenance and diligence! 100,000 years protecting Equis's future! 100,000 spent fearing that our sacrifices were in vain." The small indescribable holographic A.I told himself as he then pulled up a purple holographic map of Equestria, as he drew his attention to the small town of Ponyville.

"Oh have been watching you for quite some time now, Twilight Sparkle." The A.I then zoomed in onto Ponyville, zooming in on Twilights castle. "You and your friends have built quite a reputation for yourselves, saving Equestria multiple times, and the planet itself, of course, if it weren't for my guidance, you wouldn't be were you are today." The A.I pointed out to the now holographic projection of Twilight Sprakle, as he chuckled. "But of course, the weapons you use, the "Elements of Harmony" you aren't even aware of their true origin, oh your reaction when you find out, if that day is to ever come Twilight." The A.I pointed out to the hologram as he zoomed out of Ponyville and back to the map of Equestria. With that he zoomed in on the area around Appleloosa.

"The Buffalos." The A.I told himself, as he watched live surveillance of their camp and watched the Buffalos around the camp. "I have watch your every action for the past 100,000 years, a quite exciting history in my opinion." The A.I pointed out to the screen, as he turned his attention to one Buffalo on the projection. "And you, Little Strongheart, you have a very interesting future ahead of you." The A.I told the live projection of Little Strongheart on the screen.

The A.I then zoomed out of the entire surface of Equestria and then came face to face with the entire planet of Equis. "I have watched over every single living being and events on this planet for 100,000 years, of course, I doubt "they" would not be happy once they see what Ponykind has turned into, I'm rather disappointed myself. Especially her, she be the most disappointed, and possibly angry." The A.I pointed out to himself, as he dreaded to see "their" reactions to Ponykind's current state.

"Oh? What is this?" The A.I curiously said to himself as he saw a beeping blue light on the planet where Canterlot would be located. "A rather unusual Slipspace Disruption? Wait, curious." The A.I told himself as he pressed the flashing light and started a scan on the Slipspace disruption. After thirty seconds of making sure the scans were correct, he concluded that the results were not fake. "Curious indeed! After all these years! A Forerunner! Although these scans match the transport signature of the Ur-Didact! This is very exciting, I shall contact him at once, but how? The communications have been offline for 90,000 years...that's it! I shall began the process immediately." The A.I told himself, as he closed the holographic projection of Equis and pulled out another holographic panel and began working on his plan to contact the Didact.

Author's Note:

I apologize for the very long wait for the next chapter, I made this to celebrate my one year anniversary on Fimfiction as this gives you a glance at what's going on and leaves some mystery. I hope you enjoyed this piece of the plot, for this A.I will be VERY important in the story. So stay tuned for the next chapter.

That Forerunner, out.

Comments ( 25 )

First!
Holy shit! It's finally been updated!

So this fic isn't dead after all. YAY! Please continue this.

new chapter yay:moustache: have one :moustache::moustache: have two :moustache: have them all :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

6883619 Don't expect me to cancel this story, the cancellation of this story is impossible, you'd have to kill me first. So don't worry, I'll try my best to continue.

6980045 Fucking computer was delayed! Should be getting it tomorrow

that forerunner have you got the shotgun we need to have a little talk with the guys delivering it if they still haven't brought it yet or are you rewriting it and the shotgun is unneeded.

7070786 Oh no, I have the computer, I've just been really busy. But don't worry I have been working on chapter 7

7071652 YAY!:yay:, I still need the shotgun a little pink ponay needs to die:pinkiecrazy: I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!.

7074281 What, for not announcing that I got it, yeah that's my mistake.

7074438 I mean the little pink DEAMON THAT MUST BURN IN HELL!:scootangel:.

7074675 DEATH TO PINK DEMON FOR GIVING ME TYPE 21 DIABEETUS FROM SUGARY SWEET OVERDRIVE OVERDOSE OVERHYPERSUPERSPEEDBOOSTFASTTALK :pinkiecrazy:

7275057 i give you the power of chuck Norris's breath… only for 9999.99£ pay 1P over and you die… FOR FREE!.

7276851 I have some spare prosthetic limbs you can buy, they'll only cost you an arm and a leg :trollestia:

7281021 it my be nine weeks old but I need to reply.
I have a fully mechanical arm and leg already my fine sir and they are many times better that what you or anyone else could offer.(they don't need to be attached to work nerd!, and many other techno blabber things… making things cease to exist isn't as important as having it punch people's balls on its own!.)

7472511 know what? Rocket arms, that's what

You and your friends have built quite a reputation for yourselves, saving Equestria multiple times, and the planet itself, of course, if it weren't for my guidance, you wouldn't be were you are today.

You and your friends have built quite a reputation for yourselves, saving Equestria multiple times, and the planet itself, of course, if it weren't for my guidance, you wouldn't be where you are today.

You may want to invest in a good word processing program, such as Microsoft Word that I use that alerts me to grammar mistakes such as mistaking were for where.

Are you aware of HALO’s Technological Achievement Tiers?

Technological Achievement Tiers

These Achievement Tiers might inspire Twilight and the Didact to have an interesting talk.

Twilight: “So, how would you compare my species to that of your species?”

Didact: “Your species is clearly a medium version of a Tier Six civilization. Although some of your electronics are classified as a low Tier Five civilization. However, your species mastery of magic, especially your personal ability to teleport as well as your transfiguration spell turning inert objects an apple into a bird’s nest with living birds, suggests perhaps an achievement of a Tier Three species. First, I don’t have the time to place your magical skills into the Achievement Tiers; I’ll assign that task to an artificial intelligence. Second, your transfiguration spell would be useful for me to learn. You should feel honored, as this is the first and perhaps the last time I will ask a lesser being to teach me something.”

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/c/c1/Twilight_begins_Starlight%27s_transfiguration_lesson_S6E21.png/revision/latest?cb=20160925100214

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/4/48/Twilight_Sparkle_zapping_an_apple_S6E21.png/revision/latest?cb=20160925100215

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/a/a9/Twilight_turns_apple_into_nest_of_bird_eggs_S6E21.png/revision/latest?cb=20160925100215

Login or register to comment