• Published 21st Feb 2015
  • 3,694 Views, 127 Comments

Halo: Harmony's Mantle - That Forerunner

  • ...
6
 127
 3,694

Chapter ?: KFG?

UNSC Infinity
July 27th 2559?


Two ODST'S sat at one of the many tables that were available in the Infinity's Lounge. Or should I say KFG! Infinity's newest upgrade to the ship, a beautiful fast food restaurant that serve many things, including Gryphon meat? The delightful progress the meat is put through is only a few steps. One: The UNSC goes to the newly discovered planet named Equis, which contains many mythological creatures and breathtaking landscapes, yo fuck that you want to know about the meat. A squad of Marines is then dispatched in the Gryphons homeland at a thug camp and then the job is simple, kill all on sight and bring them to the cargo vessel. Two: The Gryphon corpse are then brought to a butcher were he then does his thing when 'butchers' the corpse. Three: The meat is then transported to the Infinity where the chiefs on board then deep fry the Gryphon meat. Four: They then serve the mouth watering cooked Gryphon meat to the hungry customers, and that's where we are now, our two ODST friends snack on some Gryphon meat.

"Shit man, this stuff is fucking delicious." Sgt Frank Woos pointed out an obvious statement to his comrade Commander Jeff Buckley.

"LIKE I DON'T FUCKING KNOW THAT SERGEANT!!! THIS SHIT'S LIKE FROM GOD HIMSELF." Jeff P.S Killman yelled at the top of his lungs at Woos, while standing up from his seat and slamming his hands on the table. In a friendly matter.


"I KNOW!!! IT'S SO FUCKING OBVIOUS!!! I'M GETTING ANOTHER BUCKET OF THIS SHIT!!" Sgt Woos yelled back, then stood up from his seat at the table, making his way to the counter.

"RIGHT BEHIND YOU BUDDY!!" Killman yelled, right behind Woos.

Author's Note:

I made this to show that I'm dead and the story will be continued, so I thought, "Why not make this chapter based off of a comment Mkchief34 made?" Also this goes to show that my writing has improved alot since chapter 6, I hope I didn't give your hopes up about Chapter 7 coming out today, also I hope you enjoyed this short chapter I made, see ya later.



Probably going to delete this.:twilightsheepish:

P.S Mkchief34 is the founder of KFG