• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,456 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,456

PreviousChapters Next
Reach for the Stars! Part 2

<Accessing Deleted Files>

Almost midnight at Pinkie Pie's house.

Both Sonics looked at Pinkie's TV with no interest while Manic looked through all of Pinkie's movies. "I'm done with this!"

"Manic, what're you doing?" asked Rarity. Without a moment's warning "High School Musical" was replaced by "School of Rock".

Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack shared a grin with the guys as the movie started.

<Fast Forward>

Midnight in Pinkie Pie's kitchen.
Twilight and Sunset just finished a touching conversation when they heard a spraying sound. They looked over to see Little Sonic carrying about nine whipped cream cans and spraying a tenth in his mouth. He closed the fridge and left the kitchen with a shrug.

Sunset looked to Twilight, "Um... Are we sure he should be having all those cans?"

"I'm not sure, to be honest. He's the weird one in the group..."

<Fast Forward. Regain Timeline>

Flash Sentry and Human Modern Sonic ended their fight to be in a forced stalemate. Amy left Flash for Sonic as she glared menacingly at Twilight, challenging her. The groups parted, to return to the semi-finals. Sonic Underground were kicked for the muffin incident and only stayed as a halftime show by the request of the Dazzlings, three sirens that are mind controlling everyone... forgot to mention that.

On stage, the group prepped the halftime show with Tails and Amy at the sound board.

Sonic hyped the crowd with a good ol' greeting, "Hello CHS! 3! 2! 1! GO!!"

The group joined the audience, being immune to the Dazzling's spell. Then the Rainbooms ran onto the stage, singing that song Classic Sonic found on his boom box. It was a disaster. Rarity was being flung around by big red magnets like a rag doll, Fluttershy was dodging stage lights as if it was a weapon. Pinkie shot confetti everywhere, choking Twilight as Rainbow exercised her ego beyond allowed limits. Then Sunset flung herself at Rainbow, gaining love-hate from the students.

Manic gripped his head, "What is Rarity doing?!"

Little Sonic face-palmed as I flung my hands towards the stage, "Seriously?! Is everyone blind to giant red magnets?"

Sonia pulled us to the stage, "We need to stall the mob!"

I decided to ask, "What mob?"

Caliburn groaned his usual annoyance, "Sire, they will want Ms. Shimmer and her new friends executed. Since its illegal now... they will bring pain."

The four of us hopped on stage, beginning our next song. "Tails! Crisis track, stat!" From offstage Tails messed around with some switches, starting the music with a thumbs up.

The people rocked out to our music as the judges discussed the results in another room, returning at the end of our makeshift concert.

Later... The Rainbooms are still in for some reason and they're up against our overlords, the Dazzlings.

<Fast Forward>

We were too busy chasing a Rosy lookalike in town when the night sky turned red. We turned from our chase and followed the sound of poor rock music. What's going on, now?

When we got close, we saw three bat winged girls, pony eared friends, dragon-pony spirits, and decided to add our music to the mix as both Sonics joined with a winged Dash, shredding their guitars.

As our song ended and theirs ending, a giant rainbow engulfed our enemies in a fabulous blaze that broke the siren's rubies, breaking their magic. The trio ran off, not being seen from again.


"Snively?"

"Yes Dr. Eggman?" the weak man-child responded.

Stopping his work, Dr. Eggman looked to his relative, "I feel like we're a bit distant-"

"Sir, I looked at the history. My takeover of the empire followed by my death was inevitable, being a fixed point and all. In honesty, I like this you personally. Though far future Eggman- oh wait. I can only gossip about the past you's."

"I know right? That one me is all 'pingas!' and 'promotion!' The rolling 'R' in Robotnik was completely unnecessary and might've decreased our overall I.Q." He restarted his construction on a robot arm, chuckling all the while, "By the way, what's the status of the Sirens?"

"Sadly, they were too late to be recruit worthy. Their gems were destroyed."

"That's unfortunate. They weren't a serious boon anyhow, the real prize is Metal Sonic. Have we located him, yet?"

"No. But we did secure a line with Scourge the Hedgehog and found a Shadow."

"Sweet. I'd like to call far past Robotnic and see if he can send some SWATbots up here."

Snivley smirked, "Will do, boss."

Three low metallic beeps follower by a high beep sounded, Snively screamed in his terror as multiple screens displayed the council. The leader of the group being the terrified man's Robotnik "Big Mouth". Others there, a round Robotnik with all of his limbs and started the glasses trend "Beach Ball". There's an Eggman wearing a red suit with a yellow flap, minus his gauntlet "Hard Boiled" the one serving jail time.

"Ah, hello Fuhrer Big Mouth! How's the weather?" our Eggman bowed.

"Fuhrer? Yes..." Big Mouth gave a pleased look, "That is good, Loki. Back to business, I'm about to bomb Knothole Village, Yea or Nay?"

Beach Ball messed with his screen, "Repeat that, sir. You said Knothole, right?"

Big Mouth frowned, smashing the arm on his chair as he rose, "Do you have a problem, Dr. Beach Ball?" Dude, nobody can make beach ball sound menacing. Not even to Snivley, hiding under a work bench.

Hard Boiled rose from his rusty bench, "Hey fat ass, look outside! Nobody has their usual outside. Mine is just a cage in a hive of Changelings, a hive of bug drones that shape shift."

"Actually, with the displacement of time in this world, the planet has grown and contain landmark with myself being in one. I've located Knothole and Hard Boiled..." He sat back in his seat, "I could destroy either one... or two. Don't force the hand of judgement, fat ass."

Loki noticed a phone ring and answered, looking to a screen. Dr. Eggman Nega. "Dr. Eggman, its Nega. My dimension seems to be merging with yours, forcefully. I also heard you made a council of you's willing to rule the world, is it not?"

Big Mouth didn't look to pleased, "Loki? Who is that?"

Nega let out a hearty laugh, "Loki? Seriously? Also I'd like to join, I'm guessing your leader is the us with the giant mouth? That guy could probably eat Sonic let alone, hit him with a projectile!"

"I will not repeat myself, again. Loki, who are you talking to?"

Loki remade eye contact with his Fuhrer, "Dr. Eggman Nega is a me from an alternate dimension. He is requesting a spot at our round table."

Nega had a laugh that left him, again, "Who told you that I'm from an alternate dimension? That's rich!"

Loki look to Nega's screen, "You did genius."

Nega caught his breath, "200 years, your future... Give or take. I out lived Sonic's youth and killed him and his wife and kids, other family and friends to make sure the job was done. Ironically I wasn't killing the right people, because some Pyro Cat and a Telekinetic White Hedgehog is beating me."

On Big Mouth's screen, Bokkun arrives with a message. "Dr. Robotnik, we have a request from a disturbing looking Dr. Eggman." The TV displayed a realistic version of them.

"And a fabulous Dr. Eggman."

"The last one is a biker."

"Bokkun accept them and tell the fruit loop that he'll be our spokesman for the ponies," Big Mouths reclines into the shadows. His glare returns to the screens, "How are we on Chaos Emeralds and World Rings?"

Beach Ball read a list, "We have three Chaos Emeralds out of seven. Hard Boiled found the green envy World Ring, explaining the fat ass comment. I have yellow and my joy has increased to a slight lack of fear and owning a garden. I sent Rouge out to grab the cyan one... she hasn't returned in days."

Nega joined the group, laughing his ass off, "She's probably abusing it! I do miss her, though."

Loki looked to Snively, "I gave our nephew the blue one, his hope not rising... but he is constantly praying."

Beach Ball returned to reading, "Three, possibly four, out of the seven confirmed."

Nega tapped his screen, "Don't forget, I have six of my seven Sol Emeralds... By the way, what's the plan?"

Beach Ball waved his hand in a circle motion, "Oh, we're going to create a genesis wave. Nothing much."

"Nothing much? That's a timeline reset!"

"And part of this world has no time. We plan to revive the concept of time here, and kill Princess Celestia in the process."

Loki let out a soft chuckle, "Or Roboticise her. She could actually be a great robot, if you think about it. Solar power! No power rings!"

Nega clears his throat to grab attention, "Yeah, give the goddess of the sun an indestructible robot body and let's hope she doesn't regain free will. Now if we were to do that: we target Luna. She is faster, smaller, and has about- what?- two minds fighting each other?"

Hard Boiled tapped his screen, "I like you already, Nega!"

"Wish I could say the same to you."

"Why's that?" Hard Boiled got up at the camera's lens. "Why am I hated?"

"Not hated, I can assure you! But, you've gone soft. I mean, c'mon! Who calls their enemy to invite them to an ambush? It's like Loki calling his Sonic, 'Yo buddy! I'm going to release a dark being and crack to planet open like an egg! Bring your emeralds, it'll be a blast!' Hell nah! Plus, you're in a jail cell. I pretty much replaced you, but I request we keep you... Prisons always did increase my I.Q. somehow."

PreviousChapters Next