• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,430 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,430

PreviousChapters Next
Recap Shorts

Author's Note:

You how in Homestuck every little story is important? Here's a recap of everyone you've been reading about and more!

Yes more... And I won't reference Season 5 again, because its not out yet and I can only reference the creepy town we all know about.

The Elements of Harmony. Spike's P.O.V.

Thanks to Scourge and Anti-Sonic, the dungeon in Twilight's castle is used for a second time. Luckily within that gap of prisoners, Twilight and Tails worked on some modifications to the cells. Since its just a prototype, the elements had to take shifts watching him until the Robot Guard arrived. Though, Apple Jack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie were too busy with their jobs to make sure some green hedgehog didn't break another cell and probably doom us all.

I'm not joking! Rosy couldn't smash her way through, I couldn't eat nor melt the gems without them growing back! And yet, this guy broke out of three cells resulting in Twilight using magic to paralyze him and me dragging his weight into a stronger cell. This time we set it to where a single crack will stun his sorry butt.

Life with the castle and the arrival of Sonic has been interesting. Both Sonics are running all around the timeless places somehow reverts everything to normal. I think they have a magic touch.

With those two and their siblings, Sonic Underground has become the third most common thing in Ponyville with their rock music. The first being Pinkie parties and second being major disasters like a rabbit stampede.

They actually had a Equestria-wide tour that lasted a few weeks, due to their Sonic powered wagon... that the crusaders want back. They even have a set up where Jet is their manager and Lancelot is their body guard.

Cream and Bunnie often visits Fluttershy, mainly to teach Angel how to behave. Cream and Cheese have made it their duty to help Fluttershy with her animals, giving her free time to join Rarity and Silver on spa dates and other calming activities.

Both Knuckles and Bunnie have a volunteer job at Apple Jack's farm, giving Bag Mac competition! The only time you see that happening to him, its to either defend the farm or best his skills now they get three powerhouses doing his job better than him! Its just not right!

Silver works at Rarity's boutique, making Sweetie Belle a bit jealous. With the new spread of Mobians in Equestria, the fashion business is booming! What sucks about that is that I have to compete with thin Knuckles for gem hunting. I can dig great, but I need Rarity to find gems. Knuckles he not only can find gems without magic, he can dig up gems better than what Rarity finds! Heck, he can even defend her from Diamond Dogs...

Pinkie Pie has been throwing more parties than a party pony pretends to plan at playtime! Say that three times fast and you get a cookie. And the Mobians know how to party, heck even look forward to the next one!

Sonic trains his younger self every morning while Rainbow Dash and Sonic practice their running and reaction to things, even mastering the wisp powers in their races with each other.

We even invited King Shadow to interrogate Scourge for us. Unlike last time, he rode in out of nowhere on a black thing called a motorcycle that rumbled as he drove it. His black and red colors actually made me nervous around him as he hovered off the vehicle, entered the castle, and descended the steps as his cape flowed behind him...


The Timeline: Before Rainbow Rocks. Metal Sonic's P.O.V.

Ever since I arrived in this "human world" it has been... peaceful. Amy knows who I am and yet, accepts me just like Nichole said she would... which is a bit odd, but I think I can live (or the equivalent of live) not having an explanation.

I kept my human disguise so that I can buy the group these "tacos" and blend in when I stroll around. I tend to have a lovely conversation with past Amy and Flash Sentry, dropping vague hints about the future just for laughs. It was even funnier watching her assume it was her future with "Sonic" then return to other Amy to see her angry face.

As Amy recovers on a stack of mattresses, she comments my return in a happy tone, "So? Love is coming for me and I have a knight in shining armor?" Then drops her happy expression.

"You do know what happens when you assume, right?" I said with my arms crossed, leaning on the nearest wall.

Nichole's avatar appears in a towel that quickly switches to a purple robe, "Metal, quit antagonizing the poor girl!"

Me and Amy looked to each other then back to Nichole with Amy asking the question, "Why is your avatar in a robe?"

"Well, my usual purple dress got malware on it so I'm sort of "washing" it." She said with air quotes on washing, "These humans create their own electronic communication system and yet they trash it! Save the Earth, ha! Save the Web!" She disappears back into my ear as "water" is turned back on.

Sonic (a.k.a. not yet Mr. S) returns from his "mission" as soon as Nichole said 'Save the Web!' and went off air. "Your germaphobe girlfriend aside, we need to send the emerald to me at the right time. Any ideas?"

Me being the brains grabbed Nichole's idea and spoke it, "Well, I believe that if we time this right we can leave this world and toss the emerald to Princess Twilight's assistant, Spike through a portal. As soon as that happens they will work Princess Celestia's phone book into an safely active portal between this world and the pony world."

"What about Sonata?" Sonic asked as darkness crept at his feet, "You said she was with me when we met."

"I'm getting to that. We sneak back at night and wait for the night of the Dazzling's loss, bringing her with us!" I then pointed at Amy, "After that I bring her home and chose what I do next!"


Robotnik Council connecting to Hard Boiled's base, coincidentally ten miles from the green changeling hive. Our P.O.V.

Hard Boiled and the rest of the group look around to make sure Big Mouth was actually gone to relieve himself as Snivley gave the thumbs up. "Hard Boiled" Eggman clears his throat, "So how's it going Loki?"

"Nothing much. Just chillin' and planning on killin'." "Loki" Eggman responds in a so-so matter.

"Beach Ball" Robotnik shouts out, "What is up!" A massive groan came from every screen.

"Real Man" Eggman shakes his head, "Great, he ruined the mood."

"King" Eggman fixed his make up as he spoke, "Maybe for you. Let's try again without any Robotnik."

Beach Ball held the yellow world ring, "Then I'll be an Eggman!"

Loki gave him a glare, "No. Last time you called yourself Eggman two Sonics defeated us, abandoning us both in a white limbo."

"How do you think we got out? I clearly don't remember."

Loki smirked, "My plan B. If we were to be defeated, a time split would bring us all here at once and make sure a separate timeline was made to avoid me finding Time Eater. Thus Nega can be here too when the split reunites. Interesting enough, it also brought memories from forgotten timelines bringing "Real Man" to the new prime timeline."

Real Man twirled his mustache, "So you're the reason we're in pony land?"

"We were sent to a time when we all died and our fight with Sonic became meaningless. How was I supposed to know the world would be reborn as something that looks like it came from a little girl's TV show?"

Hard Boiled clapped his hands slowly, "OK. Now tell me: why do we grow soft every time a Genesis Wave happens?"

PreviousChapters Next