• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,458 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,458

PreviousChapters Next
Too Crowded

Author's Note:

This takes place somewhere before the Season 5 finale.

Let's clear some space.

EDIT: I will move some characters to fitting places like Silver taking a room in Twilight's Castle near Starlight's room... things like that or similar. I literally built this story on the idea of a Rainbow Rocks x Sonic Underground x Sonic Generations crossover. Nostalgia shades are on and I forgot to leave out Archie characters... but I put them in. Too late to change, now.

Caliburn stared at the computer screen... peeved. He's trying to understand why the author of one of his favorite stories keeps adding characters, promise action but can't deliver, make the mysterious character obvious before tossing him into the main cast, put in some bad OC characters, and-

The screen went black.

Caliburn looked around to find Little Sonic with the cord, pointing to a sign he made stating "TEAM MEETING. Like, now." in marker.

Before he could rebuke, his handle was held and he was moved into Amy's side of the hut-house-miniature pony castle. When all three Sonics got to their seats, Caliborn between the Little Prince and King Sonics. King Sonic Boom stood, "I bet you're all wondering why you're here-"

"Instead of your side," a Amy added, "We just swept!"

"-so we'll cut to the chase." He turned to the slightly shorter Knight Sonic.

Sonic Boom sat as Knight Sonic stood, holding some papers. "Sorry, guys, gals, everyone. We have to force you out." There wasn't a response. "Also we're coming out of the closet to say Princess Sally is in a secret location with more housing than we can offer. We can't really keep it a secret anymore because Cream needs to be reunited with her mother aaand a swarm of changelings are attacking their headquarters. So Twilight arranged a sky carriage to take us to New Knothole Mobotropolis, but be prepared for a fight."

Mighty raised a finger, "Couldn't we call in the Shadow Army?"

"The Shadow Nation would need compensation, being a hired variety of G.U.N. agents, assassins, hitmen, mercs, and so on of Shadow clones. Due to recent repairs- I'm looking at you Big Knuckles -we can request the misfit Shadows, they're usually free."

"But vhat's ze catch?" Antoine added, gaining some murmurs from the crowd.

Some are careless, can't control their powers, too smart too slow, won't listen to orders... "Uh... one changeling can take on ten weaker Misfit Shadows?" Little Sonic held up a white board stating "B.S." ...probably meaning the Shadow clone.

"What about trained Misfit Shadows?" Magic Amy asked.

"Having them fully trained is a rare occurrence. Like Brother... uh... Pony Shadow."

Silver raised a hand but spoke once eye contact was made, "When the battle is over, can we still live in Ponyville?"


Metal Sonic flapped his wings once, stabilizing his flight as he sent volleys of lasers back at changelings. "Brony, toss Heat Seek!" The pink and black Shadow clone ran towards a shorter Shadow clone trying to eat a rock. The rock was tossed with a "Forgive me, Maud," bouncing off a changeling.

Heat Seek Shadow teleported inside the changeling, making it break apart from the inside. "Boom!"

"Boom bugs!"

"Boom bugs!"

Agent 343 Shadow holstered his Glock, catching the changeling horn to finish his shoddily made assault rifle. "Eureka! The leftover magic in this horn is working like a charm! I just need to harvest a second horn to replace the ammunition!" He then kicked Heat Seek Shadows rock at another changeling, making it explode with the overcooked clone's teleportation. "Hey guys, isn't it a bit odd that Heat has the most accurate replica of King Shadow's voice?"

A Metal Shadow made from the spare parts and scrap of its brothers started firing lasers from his second head, which then beeped a response. The body's owner brought the head to his head, "I know S2, I do find that a bit funny." Several beeps. S3HO slammed S2-H2 into the head of a charging changeling. "No, we're not after any damn emeralds, S2! Get with the program!" Low beeps. "No, you just weren't listening!"

Brony Shadow slid and bucked a changeling and Heat Seek's rock before either could hit the robot Shadow, "Will you guys just focus on one mission?!"

"I do believe I am sorry," he replied, sniping some changelings out of the air. Despite perfect aim, neither shots hit their entended mark. "Oh, S2, we'll never get that triple headshot!" Beeping. "Let YOU aim? Last time that happened you lost your body and I-"

"QUIET!" the pony-themed Shadow shouted, veins popping. "You shot them down; keep it up!"

"Ur cuntrxon iz discgas ta hedheg cend!" Agent 343 Shadow couldn't fast enough to avoid being knocked aside by Shaydew. "NOT FEST ENOFF!"

Metal Sonic's claw made a clink noise against his face. "Who let the meme escape?"

"My bad!" A gray Shadow called up before bumping and knocking S3HO over. "Sorry!"

"Help, we have fallen and cannot get up."

The distraction would've been enough for a changeling advantage over the hedgehogs but the unholy noise met their ears as Sonata swung her bat over he head, startling a changeline to fire its charged magic into another changeling which almost hit another but missing added power to one of the destroyed defense turrets that happened to point directly at Sonata but failed to hit her as one Changeling tried to attacker from above and behind. The hind hoof of the changeling hit Heat Seek Shadow in the face hard enough for his rock to fly to a changeling near him, getting lodged in one of its holes. The changeling could not stop himself from expanding and exploding from the Shadow's forced entery via Chaos Control. The other changelings feared for their lives, avoiding the rock at they got into range of another broken turret that filled them with bullets.

The sole survivor of Sonata's attack knew he wouldn't last long as he declared, "We... just... wanted... LOOOOOOOOOOVE! bleh."

Brony Shadow neeled at the corpse, closing it's eyes, "Guys... uh... What would happen if a Shadow left the army?"

The gray Derp Shadow frowned, trying to look serious but his bad eye wasn't helping, "King Shadow wouldn't miss us and Advisor Shadow would track us down for our superior hedgehog carpentry."

"We did successfully build a sun dial..." the Shadow agreed.

S3HO hobbed over, "You want to control the changelings, don't you?"

"Well, yeah! I'm pretty sure I can lovingly rule some changelings!" he boasted, "Think about it: We control these bugs with love their Queen doesn't have, snag some DNA, and creat a new breed of Shadow clones!"

"Y- You really mean that?" The Shadows looked back at a scared changeling slowly edging close to them. "Can you rule us with love?"

Brony Shadow smiled, and replied in a calm tone, "Well, I can try... um..."

"Thorax."

Sonata frowned, "That's your name? That would be like name your kids Spleen and Ribcage! You poor, poor thing!"

Brony Shadow nodded, "Despite the weird name, I suggest you grab some bugs, stop this fight, and we'll go look for a place to colonize!"


Trumpets and one tuba sounded as the arrival of Twilight and the Sonics showed up... for a battle lacking changelings. Sonic Boom's communicator went off with a message from Sally.

Twilight announced soon after, "Alright, this our first stop before we join the New Shadow Hive to assist in a changeling revolution against Chrysalis."

The doors to New Knothole Mobotropolis opened, allowing Cream and Cheese to reunite with Vanilla, for Blaze the Cat to reunite with Silver, and the exchange of Mobians.

PreviousChapters Next