• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,450 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,450

PreviousChapters Next
Its a Matter of Time! 2/3

Waves upon waves of enemies and Shadow clones were all over, covering the ground in black, blue, and a few red and purple. King Shadow and his adviser (BOOM! Shadow) used communication headsets to lead their armies while Twilight and Sonic's groups came up with a plan.

While Sir Lancelot ran over to awaken a time frozen statue with Bunnie watching his back.

Sonic (will be named Wolf Sonic or Mr.S) and his equal sized Sonic with Silver and Jet left to grab some things. When they returned, Jet flew around the battle field on his Extreme Gear, attacking nearby foes with his gravity powers and fast kicks.

Wolf Sonic passed out Wisp Watches to everyone while Sonic tossed little Sonic at a titan, equipping a devise called "Homing Buckles" on his shoes, allowing the little guy to home in on enemies in chain attacks without having the actual ability.

Wolf Sonic noticed the music and looked over to see Sonia fire at a few minions while Manic used his upgraded drums to play the actual song while causing the ground to shake. He waved at the Sonic, who had tears in his eyes. King Sonic slid next to him, "Never died. Sorry, but we need to focus."

The music slightly changed as both Sonics double spin dashed at the army, causing bodies to fly or disperse. The two stopped to high five and split to fight their own battles.

The dark cloud overhead formed a mixture of a familiar and nonfamilar face that loomed over head. It was a giant grey stallion with a crown and shredded blue eyes with purple smoke flowing at the sides and a glowing blue mouth that looked normal until he smiled a creepy smile with two blue rips opening at the side of his head. "Crystals!!!"

Rainbow flew towards him and stopped, calling out, "Funny! You still don't know how to talk!" She stuck her tongue out and rainboomed in his face, creating a crater on the ground when she landed and spun a titan into oblivion.

Time Sombra (Time Eater + King Sombra) frowned, looking unamused, "Rude. I came here to kill you all, because past Time Eater wont let me kill you at birth. Let's see what you've got!"

Twilight used a headset to contact Rainbow, "Why did you do that?! For all we know he could age us to an elderly age!"

Time Sombra opened his maw as a flood of his minions flew out. The dark energy on the field was so great, Wolf Sonic transformed into his Werehog form, luckily his Wisp Watch had a magic band that didn't break.

In the air, Tails flew the X Tornado with Twilight, watching the battle below. The Tornado's engines transformed into a fair of fist that turned red from the burst and eagle color power, setting it on fire and speeding the plane. Tails dived down towards a red titan, "Falcon Punch!" Giant fire bird came out of the punch, incinerating the beast. "Oh no! I meant eagle punch!"

Twilight rolled her eyes, "Does it really matter?" They passed an odd sight as they ascended, "Hey! Apple Jack, why are you selling apples?!"

"Its a war, Twi! Soldiers are hungry customers!" Apple Jack replied from her stand. Suddenly the Dark Gaia Phoenix shot some feathers at the farmer, only for them to be deflected by a Coyote with red shoes and a sword. With him, two cyborg rabbits flew over, distracting the creature.

He turned his head to AJ, "Move! Apple zellz can vait later!"

"W- who are you?!" Apple Jack asked in shock.

He rose his father's sword to his enemy, a Nightmare, "Antoine D'Coolette. Now go! I vill take care of zem!" He spun into a spind dash with his sword pointed out, slicing the nightmare in half and running towards the Phoenix thinking, I reunite vith both Bunnies. Great. Zey probably vant me to choose... or not? I don't know...

Wolf Sonic noticed him and grabbed the soldier by the arm, tossing him despite his wishes. In Sonic's mind, 'Twan you got this!

The coyote landed on the head of the giant phoenix, impaling it. The bird disappeared, dropping Antoine, who was caught by both Bunnies. His Bunnie tilted her hatless head, "Is it weird that I miss that face, Hon?"

The other fixed her stetson, "Nice ponytail, Sugah. Now, who gits ta keep 'Twan?"

"Well, he has the memories of your husband and the mind and body of mine..." She smirked, "I got two out of three. Plus your memories so technically you still have him."

"Not close eno- Woah nellie!" The two Bunnies dodged waves of injured nightmares, looking down to see Silver tossing enemies at two competing Amys.

Red dress Amy smirked at her double, "673! You?"

Other Amy swatted a rex before grabbing it with her enerbeam, knocking down some enemies Rainbow finished off. "1025. Plus assistance, 2245."

Sticks barreled through, taking out enemies with her boomerangs. She let out her scream before drop kicking a mage, "The government made this pony world to give false hope and security. Then BOOM! Trapped! I WONT LET THEM!!"

Not too far away, the Knuckles fought. After crushing a red rex face, thin Knucles speculated, "I think the universe split Amy when it rebooted. Amy is Amy without Sonic and a therapist combined. Where does her craziness go?"

"Into Eggman's cooking?" Big Knuckles replied, having four red nightmares in a headlock.

"No Knuckles. No."

Suddenly a metallic voice shouts over the crowd, "TASTE THE RAINBOW MOT-" Cutting off the rest of the sentence, a large rainbow laser was fired at Time Sombra, making him angry. Comically, Sombra let out a blast of Dark Gaia Phoenix clones flying out of his creepy mouth.

Everypony gagged at the sight as the others pointed at Metal Sonic, blazing through the army of birds with Knuckle Man's Sharp Knuckle. His attack changed into Rose Woman's Piko Hammer, bashing away more phoenix with two hammered hands as he flew towards Time Sombra. When he got to a safe spot his hammers became white hands and arm, surrounded by five orbs with the same colors as Twilight's friends. He fire the rainbow blast again, but in two directions as he spiraled towards Sombra.

When he got to Sombra's snout, he booped it, making Sombra scrunch and lose focus long enough to be shot in the face by a Sonic Shot. Sombra roared, firing time arrows at Metal, causing him to drop.

As Metal fell, he pointed a claw at Twilight, "I DON'T WANT THE GLORY! Finish him."

Tails flew Twilight down towards Rarity and Fluttershy, punching flying enemies along the way.

Fluttershy wished she took Tails' offer as copilot as Rarity shot gems at oncoming enemies at the edge of the battle field, protecting her. Rarity accidentally grabbed an Anarchy Beryl, causing the magic to overload it, exploding. The Shadows in the impact dusted themselves off while scowling at her. Rarity gasped from the blast and sheepishly waved, "Sorry, darlings... hehe..."

Twilight flew over the blast, sliding to a stop in front of the two. She got out her emerald, signaling them to follow.

Next was Apple Jack, who was tossing a nightmare around with her lasso and bucking red rexes. She noticed Twilight, so she ended the nightmare in her rope, following her friends.

Rainbow Dash was being dragged by her tail by Pinkie Pie, blasting enemies away with her party canon. The two united with their friends, Rainbow flew away from Pinkie's rasp, holding out the emeralds. The emeralds spun around the group for two rotations then dropped, nothing happening.

"Hey, what's the big deal?!" Rainbow exclaimed.

Twilight looked around, "I- I don't know! Maybe we need somepony to replace Sunset, since she's not here!" Twilight looked around, her eyes meeting Sonata using her lack of singing voice as a weapon. The blue mobian pony noticed the mares and happily waved at them, "I would say Sonata, but she's more of a laughter type..."

"Like me!" Pinkie exclaimed, her mouth covered by Rainbow's hooves to block the waves of rambling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvhcadKNiHQ
Sudden music blared, not from Manic or Sonia, but a carriage in the sky blaring the music. Inside were three figures: Cadence, Shining Armor, and a mobian in a cloak. They flew low enough for the mobian to hop off as they flew away.

Manic kept the song going for some reason as the figure tossed off the cloak, a mobian unicorn Sunset Shimmer stood before them with a utility belt full of shot gun shells and the gun to go with them, "Hey Twilight! Sorry I'm late, the other mirror is in the Crystal Empire," she said pointing to the direction with a thumb, "Some blue guy left active runes when he took Sonata! Can you believe it?" She turned around, firing at some nightmares that noticed her.

"Who is she and why is she here?!" Rainbow questioned.

"Don't you ever pay attention, darling?" Rarity asked. "That's Sunset Shimmer! The girl Twilight and Discord talked about!"

"Not ringing a bell."

Suddenly the emeralds spun around the group, faster and faster until they levitated. Sunset looked at the stone wide eyed, "Are these the elements?!" All at once, the group became rainbow ponies (and rainbow mobian). "BUY OUR TOYS!!!" Sunset looked around, "Who said that?!"

"Sonic calls it 'the color voice', why it says 'buy our toys' instead of 'rainbow power' is beyond us," Twilight explained with a shrug.

Unknown to them, Metal Sonic was disappointed that Sunset took his place, but glad she did. On one hand, he could help save the day for once, on the other hand, he didn't need attention. He then decided to join the battle with Rouge Woman's Black Wave, rather than fight Time Sombra head on.

Wolf Sonic and the Knuckles stopped their competition, the Amys lowered their hammers as they followed Silver's awed gaze, Jet watched with the band and little Sonic, Metal Sonic watched while firing Shadow Man's Chaos Canon in one hand to hold enemies in place and Charmy Man's Rapid Stinger to finish them in another. Sticks shielded her eyes, fearing hypnotism while the X Tornado stood nearby, inside Tails watched.

Twilight's eyes glowed white while Sunset's eyes turned bright red as the group fired a rainbow alicorn that resembled Rainbow Dash to fight Time Sombra.

Time Sombra smirked, summoning a four armed, clockwork armor, human Sombra holding a dark magic sword.

Sunset hovered to Twilight, "We're fighting Mr. Sombra?! I really need this!"

Rainbow flew over, "I thought you were the element of forgiveness!"

Pinkie flew across, screaming in glee, "Or revenge!"

Sunset shook her head with a hand to her head, "No! He gives me failing grades "because its funny". I even got a negative one thousand on a test because I answered the bonus question! Who does that?! And don't get me started on his vaping-"

"Silence!" Sombra roared, stabbing the rainbow alicorn, making the group feel its pain. Luckily Apple Jack and Twilight's natural reflexes teleported the mega sized alicorn to a position to buck warrior Sombra to the "ground".

Realizing what just happened, Metal flew up to the group. He got into a safe position, "Twilight! Use a shield and Rainbow, imagine yourself flying forward at high speed without moving for real! Apple one, kick again, but in your imagination!" Twilight realized what was going on and told her friends to trust him.

Rainbow alicorn collided with warrior Sombra with a speeding shield before bucking him higher in the air. The next command had it fire diamonds from its eyes and a laser from its horns, thanks to Rainbow, it dodged Sombra's attack and launched a pie from its mouth as the regal creature derped then recollected itself.

Everyone looked at Pinkie. She giggled, "What? I was thinking of cake! That reminds me: Sonata's party! It will have-"

"Please focus, Ms. Pie!" Metal scolded.

"Ms. Pie is my mom! I'm Pinkie Pie! What's your name?"

"Sigh. My name is Metal Sonic. I could be v.4 or v.4.1, I kinda stopped caring after the elements upgraded me. I'm Eggman's Metal Sonic v.3.9, but I guess I'm a completely different- Sorry."

"About what?" Pinkie asked frowning.

"I'm telling you to focus, but- WATCH OUT!!" It was too late, Sombra stabbed their wing. The group's alicorn not only fell to the imaginary floor, but the group themselves fell. Whether or not they had wings, they felt the actual pain of being stabbed. They could also feel the steel of the blade, about to knock their heads clean off. "I wont let you do this!"

Author's Note:

I got Amy's numbers from the first page I opened up to in my textbook before turning to the correct pages and the answers to two questions I got wrong.


Red Titan


Antoine D'Coolette
Bunnie D'Coolette

PreviousChapters Next