• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,450 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,450

PreviousChapters Next
What do you see...?

Rarity walked up to the two Amys and Sonia, "Thank you both, darlings! I could never find a mobian model that would help me out."

"No problem. Hey, maybe we can exchange fashion tips!" (BOOM!) Amy suggested.

The other Amy was busy looking outside, where she could get a good look at Apple Jack's shop. She had apple bobbing going on.

Wolf Sonic raised his head out of the water, drops of water sparkling in the sunlight. He noticed me, smiling and waving as the other Sonic winked with a smirk, apple picked for me.

Wolf Sonic coughed and sputtered, almost drowning in the tub while Sonic found a worm in his apple, letting go as a bird flew by and took it. Big Knuckles got more points, fitting four apples in his mouth, but Apple Jack one when the found the golden delicious. Suddenly, Lancelot came by, flipping over the barrel and beating AJ's score by grabbing the one big mackintosh in the tub, still in his mouth as he landed with a moist head still running.

Amy looked at the scene and back at (Modern) Amy, what does she see in him?!


"King Shadow, I'm here," Sir Lancelot said, taking a knee in Shadow's cave.

"Great, the current batch is yours. I already have blades crafted, you just need to teach them."

"Yes sir."

Upon arrival, there were about a hundred Shadows in a mexican standoff with someone. Kind Shadow looked around, amused, "This is unexpected. Looks like you have work to do."

Lancelot took out Arondight, "Let's get down to business. Put down, your guns!"

Did he send me squires when I asked for lords?

Your the weakest bunch I've ever trained! But you can bet before we're through,

Knave, I'll make a Shadow out of you!

Tranquil as a the Garden full of Chao.

Once you find your control, you better offend!

Your cowardly, clumbsy, pathetic lot. And you need a clue.

Some way I'll make Shadow, out of you!

"I'm never gonna get an emerald!"

"Say good bye to "Ultimate Lifeform"."

"F***! I was a fool of skipping gym!"

"This guy got them running for life?" King Shadow asked his adviser.

"Hope he doesn't see the Brony in me!"

"Now I really wish I rode this extreme gear more!"

(Be a man!)
We must be swifter than Sonic the Hedgehog!

(Be a man!)
Faster than the Blue Typhoon!

(Be a man!)
With the strength of a Black Arm! Mysterious as Robotnik's afternoon!

Time is running lower! You will get a B. Heed every order and might go through!

"Are you black and pink? You don't ready for war! So pack up, oh wait you cant. How do I... make a Shadow... out of you?!" Lancelot shouted to Brony Shadow.

(Be a man!)
"Must be swift as Pinkie D. Pie!"

(Be a man!)
"With all the force of a Sonic Rainboom!"

(Be a man!)
"With all the strength of Big Mackintosh! Mysterious as Luna and Nightmare Moon!"

(Be a man!)
We must be swifter than Sonic the Hedgehog!

(Be a man!)
Faster than the Blue Typhoon!

(Be a man!)
"With all the strength of Big Mackintosh! Mysterious as Luna and Nightmare Moon!"

(Sond End.)

Lancelot let his hand slide down his face, witnessing the strongest Shadow in the group being completely different than his edgy brothers. In fact, he used his superior skills to prepare a party... that was on fire for a minute before he used a series of kicks to put out the fire.

"Sir, what do we do with this one?"

King Shadow thought about it before an idea came, "Well, looks like he might need a different type of training than the usual. Track down Metal Sonic and leave him with his new mentor."

From above, a metallic voice responded, "I was actually hoping you'd say that." Metal hovered down into sight. "I'll take him."

"I still don't know what you see in these ponies," King Shadow said as his adviser left to grab the odd clone.

Once they got there, B.S. (nicknamed for multiple reasons) quickly shook his king's hand before bowing. He opened his mouth, "I was thinking, can we have navy blue guns that fire paint bullets? Let us know who shot who and who has better aim. Plus it would be fun and look like party warfare!"

Sir Lancelot pulled up his face guard, "That's the most Shadow thing he's ever said."

"I also don't get why most Shadows are the same. Shouldn't there be faster, stronger, skilled, or more powerful in separate classes to make up a group of one veteran Shadow, two experienced, and a new guy? Like little teams in a big game, you know?" B.S. took out a prototype party pistol, cleaning it as he spoke. He then too out some disks from somewhere, running past King Shadow and tossing them.

Using a combination of rainbow chaos spears and sky blue gun fire, he destroyed the disks smirking as he aimed his gun at King Shadow. Instead of a painted bullet, confetti and a white flag with a pink Black Arms symbol popped out. Metal clapped, being impressed as the others gave uneasy looks to each other.

Adviser Shadow began, "Brony Shadow-"

"Hold it! How about you call me, Bull. All my friends call me that... plus I forgot the last part."

"OK, Bull, you are assigned extra training with Metal Sonic, here. He will be your mentor here on out."

B.S. looked at Metal, "Isn't he our enemy or rival?"

King Shadow sighed, "Just. Follow. Orders."

He then gave a salute, "Okie Dokie Lokie, my King. Bull Shit- out!" He began marching out the cave with Metal in tow.

King Shadow looked over to the knight, "Train the others more. Increase the difficulty and consider his idea on small groups and classes. Create ranks and separate each clone by rank and each rank by type and build on from there."

"As you wish..." Lancelot said, turning and leaving.


Pinkie looked at the decorations Silver helped her put up, a bit sad that the last "Welcome Sonic's Friends Party" has ended- SCRATCH THAT COSMOS HERE!!!

Silver was tossed by the bass that came from the ground as ponies filled the room in a neon flower themed party. The music wasn't too loud to scare her off when Tails entered the room with Cosmo. How they redecorated and got ponies to come was unknown, but it happened.

Both Bunnies and the Apples had to stop whatever they were doing and guard the doorway. New Bunnie asked, "Is this normal?"

Apple Jack sighed, "Yesterday shoulda been tha last one! Two weeks of party isn't good."

Inside, Discord danced with the limp Antoine, still in a coma. Nobody noticed it somehow.

As soon as Silver got up, Spike pushed a door open, slamming Silver between the door and a wall. After Spike delivered the punch, the door shut and Silver's head fell in the punch bowl.

Pinkie pulled his head out with her tail, "No, Silvey! That's Gummy's punch!"

The now pink headed hedgehog suddenly felt sick and began rush towards the nearest bathroom, but stopped when a lamp make for Cosmo's indoor sun consumption came by, blinding him. When he could see, he was found at the DJ booth with his hand on a red button and a quiet room of angry party goers.

Vynal shook her head, "Not cool, man!" Silver had enough. He grabbed the nearest microphone and messed with the sound system with his telekinesis.

As he sang, the party bounced back up. He flew around, avoiding the ground and using Rarity to clean his head and summon a neon cyan suit resembling his Secret Freedom Fighter uniform. He circled the crowd before tossing two bits to Rarity and making loops, landing back on the stage.

The weak Cosmo sat under a lamp, absorbing sunlight and enjoying her friends being with her. Silver gave the stage to Neon Lights, hovering over to the plant girl. He introduced himself and brought her up to speed on things. From (BOOM!)Sonic saving (Classic)Sonic to the recent battle with Time Sombra. (Of course he left out Mr. S and Metal Sonic's stories. Time travel through two universes and breaking loyalty to join the time traveling group doesn't seem necessary to mention. Plus, it might confuse her.)

Cosmo looked around, "So there's three Sonics and two of almost everyone, plus a knight that looks like Shadow, who controls a clone army with his double."

"Let that sink in a bit, because that's the easy explanation," Silver said, leaning in his seat.

"It is? What's the hard one?"

"I said the Sonics are from three times, but he has friends, family, and memories from different realities. One or two of which, links little Sonic to that Sonic with the suit over there," pointing at Wolf Sonic with Amy hugging his leg as he limped. "But blue arms," pointing at the Sonic talking to Rainbow Dash, "Is from a different reality in the same universe "bubble"... Is bubble a good enough word for it?"

Cosmo moved the lamp closer, "Well, that's confusing..."

"Not as confusing as remembering Crisis City when it never happened."

She held up her hands, "I think I have enough information!"

Silver nodded, "Well, welcome to the far future in one or none of these timelines and realities!" He flew off, leaving the confused Cosmo and scientists that walked up.

"Alright Tails, I'll ask later," Twilight said, still holding her note pad. They sat nearby so Tails, Twilight, and Prof. Pickle could exchange notes and keep Cosmo company.

Pickles flipped through some of Twilight's notes and found a picture of Silver tossing little Sonic at a tree while Big Knuckled prepared to toss the other Sonic, "So Sonic and Knuckles play a game called Coconut Hurl, yet they still retain full intellegents?-"

Knuckles dropped his party plate with a shocked scream, "Woah! I thought my hand was gone!"

Twilight raised an eyebrow, "Sonic at least..."

Author's Note:

I've been messing around with the Sonic Wikis. Would it be funny for Sonia and Manic to meet their niece and nephew Prince Manic Acorn and Princess Sonia Acorn? lol. I'm serious, I'm thinking of it!

Do I have too many artifacts? I'm serious, I might bring the Time Stones into this story. What do you think?


Original Antoine D'Coolette (Coma)

PreviousChapters Next