• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,459 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,459

PreviousChapters Next
Pink and... More... Pink...

"Amy, this music is perfect for the party!" Pinkie exclaimed as she swung from a steamer, tossing sprinkles in a cake below. Red dress Amy fumed that her idea of a party didn't work, but her other self was a genius at what others want. Especially since her house almost destroyed Sonic's hut last night, but that's for another time.

Magenta suit Amy smirked at the work done. Piko Piko hammers held things together and made interesting decorations!

"I wonder what the boys are doing at the beach anyway," the considerate Amy mused.

Pinkie appeared out of hammer space, shocking red dress Amy, "I wonder what kind of fun they are having without us. Do you Amy One?"

Obsessive Amy liked how she is "Amy One" while the one Sonic noticed more, for being "his Amy", was named "Amy Two". In her mind, her "future self" was a piece of crap that needed to leave at let the "Alpha Amy" stay with Sonic.

(For simplicity, Modern Amy will take it from here.)

While the party was being prepared in the section that connected that Amy's house and Sonic's hut- Again, story for another time. -Which consisted of the front of the hut and the back of the house. Call it the biggest living room ever. Even has a door to separate the guy's hut from the girl's house.

The place was big and... pink. If it wasn't a potted plant, the floor, or streamers and cake related it was pink. Heck, Pinkie kept disappearing in the pink and jump scare us! Speaking of which, she hopped back into vision slowly with a CD, "Oh! Let's pop this in!"

Other me just shrugged, "Sounds good, but I don't understand it."

"What about this?" Pinkie took out a box with red and black on the bottom and tapped an arrow as it disappeared. "Now the readers can stop and start the song whenever!"

This song actually connected to me... wherever it came from. If I don't get Sonic soon, the other one will get him first!

Through out the week, I practiced juggling and wrapped sports tape all over me. I left him Swiss Rolls, cleaned his room, and sprayed chili dog perfume on me. OK, the last part lasted a day, but I switched to roses.


At a cafe, Tails sat with Twilight. He held his sandwich to his face, then stopped to take out the daisies, "Hey Twilight?"

"Hmm?" Twilight asked with sauce all over he face.

"Is it normal for Pinkie to throw a week long party?"

She gulped her food and wiped her mouth, "She's trying to make up for the missed welcome parties. In fact, this one is for Knuckles."


Big Knuckles danced as thin Knuckles watched. Big Knuckles laughed, "This was better than the time I was Sonic's lawyer!"

"What?"

"It was great! They even had knuckle sandwiches and someone left a salad in my case!"


Tails shrugged, "Well, I'll try to make it to mine... I guess."

"Anyway, can you tell me about these 'Genesis Waves' I heard Sonic talk about?" Twilight asked, grabbing a hay fry.

"Have you heard of 'Groundhog Day' by any chance?"

"I read the book before I left Canterlot recently."

"Think of it as instead of reliving a day over and over, your whole life and history is repeating. The only change is what the world or whoever controls the wave wants the existence to be," he looked over to see multicolored lights still waving in the air as the sun set.

Suddenly Sir Lancelot joined the group with glow bracelets all over his arms and Arondight. He also had a pink lamp shade on his head, tipping it before he sat. "This gathering of merriment is... strange. I look like a complete fool."

Tails sighed, "It could be worse." As he said that, a mob of mobians and ponies with wigs and highlights wearing costumes start walking on by laughing or talking towards the party. "Far worse." He shuttered as an image entered his head, destroying his clean thoughts.

Twilight waved hr hoof in front of his face, "Hello? Two tailed fox genius? Are you home?"

"Sorry Twilight, the very thought of it is bad," Tails said, pushing his final bite away.

"What is it?"

"N-nothing!" this topic is not needed, so Tails brought another topic back up, "I think I might join the party soon."

"Yeah, I hear her parties are fun by day and crazy by night." Suddenly a muscled guy in a suit accidentally brush a furry blue arm across Twilight's side, causing her to leap with surprise. She saw his wide emerald eyes from under his hat as he ran off.

Lancelot looked at the big mobian running off, "What's his problem?"


I took out my broken wrist communicator from my pocket and messaged a friend, [You didn't tell me this was Ponyville! - Mr.S]

You've gotta reveal yourself at some point. Besides, what's the big deal? - MS+N

[Princess Twilight. I wasn't careful and my arm touched her wing. Look, its not my time, yet! - Mr.S]

u met Princess Twilit? omg! wat dos she luk lik?! - Sonata
She might not think much about you. Your only problem is Shadow and his army watching you. Word around the woods (learned to talk to animals through Deus Ex Machina) is that there's a Shadow look-alike named Sir Lancelot. He will be wearing metal shoes and gauntlets, mostly wearing a helmet, and holding the broadsword 'Arondight'. - MS+N

I nearly dropped the communicator, [Wait. Sir Lancelot?! The Sir Lancelot?! He was at the diner with Twilight and Tails! - Mr.S]

com oooooooooooooon! X( I wanno kno wat Twilit luks lik! - Sonata


[Here you go Sonata. Metal and/or Nichole, what am I going to do?!]

Whatch your back no matter what. - MS+N
fcfvbfv w yvcid yewv -Sir Lancelot

I turned my head to see the knight with a phone, glaring at me. He held up his sword, ready for a fight, "Explain yourself! One such as yourself looks like trouble compared to the... uh... 'fools'? I don't have a word for the peasants."

I pocketed my communicator and ran towards the outskirts of town on fours as Lancelot ran after me. Luckily, I can still run pretty fast with the enchantment on my suit and shoes, fast enough to chase him or in this case: out maneuver him. I stretched my arm to a street post and shot myself at a farther distance and grabbed a tree, repeating the action as he followed.

"What sorcery- Who is thou kidding? Land of talking ponies and sorcery!" He shouted, skillfully catching up to me. He even used his sword to compensate for my sudden sharp turns!

He turned, leaving my sight. I thought he was gone, but no. The universe dropped a knight of the round table on my head, pinning me to the ground.

He nearly had me, but he was tossed in a cyan glow. Metal flew over with white arms with claws that resembled Silver's gloves and bracelets with a cyan aura over them.

Metal looked better than usual. Besides his arms, he had his usual shiny blue body with the green wings and stripes added. But now he had a chest canon installed once again, but with a small magenta six point star gem inside his center instead of a green power gem. He has two light blue lines run up his head (like a muscle car), light green wing tips, and a new visor with the old red eyes.

"Nice look, faker," (Modern) Sonic said as brushed himself off, his werehog face being once again hidden as he fixed his jacket.

"Seriously? Call me 'copy cat' or something like that! 'Faker' is Shadow's thing." Metal said. He slowly released the pressure off Lancelot, letting him stand.

"What're you doing?!" Sonic exclaimed, fear running to him as Metal held him in place.

"You're acting like a child! If you want me to work with you: MAN UP." Metal took off Sonic's hat and coat, despite the struggling werewolf. "Sir Knight, what does this mobian look like?"

Lancelot tried to piece together what just happened and snapped out, "He... uh... Looks like a big, blue, hairy beast with a formal suit and spiked shoes."

Sonic blurted out, "Close enough! Let's go!!" His struggling to move was humorous at best while he floated in mid air.

Metal "rolled" his eyes and sighed, "OK. He's another Sonic from a time between your small Prince Sonic and tall... seriously he could be made of legs, King Sonic. The memory of being King Arthur is fresh in his mind and he regained an ability to turn into... this at night." He turned his head towards the topic, "Also, do I have to fix your wrist communicator? I think its easy enough to take it off at night."


Apple Jack and Big Mac tossed a few trouble making teens with alcohol out of Amy's house, "Now y'all git! Ah wont have somepony bringin' any bad drinks!"

Bunnie came from behind, tossing a monkey out the door. "He was smugglin' drinks. When ah caught him he said he was "only horsing around" and broke the wall with a kick. Hon, ya better leave," she activated her arm canon, "before Ah get mad."

The group ran off as Bunnie returned her arm back. From a distance, Lancelot slowly walked up to the trio with a emotionless expression. Apple Jack noticed that and stopped the knight in his tracks, "Howdy Lance!"

"Hello, fair Apple Jack," he said with a passive tone. "Just taking a walk and felt the need for merriment." He tried to pass, but Bunnie stopped him.

She frowned, "Need it? What's wrong, Sugah?"

He sighed and looked to her, "I met a friend. I gave my word to let him reveal himself and all I'm allowed to say is that he is allied with Metal Sonic." He shuttered and gave an angry glare, "He bears a message: 'Darkness will fall and friendship will shatter. At this point, is time really the matter?' End message. We must enjoy our days now and prepare." He walks inside while his pink lamp shade hat falls to the ground from his hand with a quiet clatter.

Author's Note:

Metal Sonic at this point resembles the BOOM! Metal Sonic less and this one more (plus my changes). He also will start using the powers of the Roboticized Masters fr interesting battles later. These weapons will make Metal Sonic a little bit OP.

PreviousChapters Next