• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,450 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,450

PreviousChapters Next
Side Chapter: the Ulintimidate Fright!

Author's Note:

Yes. I combined two words twice. Nervousiting right?

Its been two days since Amy was kidnapped. We finally got to meet the princesses, they sent out their rookie guards with their usual rescue missions to find -my friend that's a girl and we are totally not a couple. (Especially since she is the red dress Amy and not the pink suit one that isn't hugging stranger hedgehogs nor stalks me at night.)

Ever since I met Celestia these two figures keep following me. They're paper white like the other except... they have paint on them. I have this red fat guy in blue overalls and a green-clad elf boy following me, which is odd, because normal statues are time-locked with the souls of their captives in a black limbo, meaning they can't move like these two! They don't just follow me. An orange robot is following Manic, a pink princess is following Sonia, and we can tell something is following mini me, but he wont tell.

Tonight, seeing as I woke up at midnight to see the happy red guy next to my friggin' face, I thought enough was enough. Its day three and every-not-pony is on edge. Silver has been followed by some little kid with an evil vibe to him as Sir Lancelot woke his pursuers.

The later got down on one knee, "My king, I have awoken a "Mew Two" who awoke a "Lucario". They're requesting we release their allies so that their king may challenge to a "Smash Brother Tournament"... a game of sorts."

"Is there a meeting place where I can talk to them?"

"No, my lord. The only foe who wishes audience is a... Mario Jumpman? I'm unsure if we should follow their request."

Sonic held up his hand, "Rise. May I remind you that you don't have to kneel or anything similar. Caliburn doesn't do that."

He rose to his feet, "But Sir Caliburn-"

"Has no knees," Sonic finished with a smirk. "We will see what Mario wants, be done with it, then he'll leave us alone... hopefully. The plan might have holes."

"Of course, sire. Shall I be your champion or brother in arms?"

I drew out my sleeping sword and held it high, "The second one."

"I shall defeat thee in your name and as the ultimate knight, besides my King!" he exclaimed, repeating my motion with our blades making an 'X' above our heads. We were lifted off the ground as Jet hovered by.

"That's nice Lance, but I'm not a knight," he said casually drifting by on his board.

"Sire, if Jet abuse his power then can we feast?"

Little Sonic stoped by, sharing a look with his older self, "Why would we feast?"

"The lack of fall will give us a plump, feast-worthy bird by Autum." Mini me laughed at that while my brain was trying to wrap around his words.


A little later we made an agreement and released only Mario. Unlike the normal release, his statue was covered in a colored mist as his whole body, in no order, starts moving while soaking in the color, "Hello Sonic, remember me?" he gave a response of 'no', gaining a bit of anger from the Italian Plumber. "Oh, come on! Its-a me, Mario!"

Lancelot pushed Mario against the nearest wall, "The king said nay. Thou shalt not drive us to anger." Mario's response to his sudden protectiveness came in the form of a fireball setting my knight on fire. The fat guy then proceeded to release his friends, joined by the two psychics from earlier.

"Sonic the Hedgehog, I will-a not be delayed another year! You forgot-a who I am and I will-a not-a allow it!"

"Dude, we get it! You're Italian and you have a grudge on a look-a-like!" He twirled Caliburn and caught him, "It's happened before with a guy named Mega Man. Anyway, if you came so far just to fight me, then bring it!" Mario and thin mint Mario took out hammers as Tails donned a silver arm cannon.

Before anything happened, Sonia stood up and exclaimed, "Hey, take this outside! I don't want a destroyed home, because of a fight."


Rainbow Dash was enjoying her nap in her cloud when a foul smell reached her snout. Smoke. Jumping awake, she found her tail set ablaze with a rainbow fire. It was cool, beautiful, and roasting her buns leaving her the choice to put out the fire. A few fire balls were shot around her, alarming the weather pony.

Down below Silver was tossing rocks and carriages at a purple, white thing that blocked and countered his attacks. Jet at a black and blue were having a fist fight with a few cheap shots and biting. A pink ball was trying to eat Fluttershy as Tails hid behind a boulder, avoiding gunshots from a fox and blue bird as an orange and red thing charged a magic blast in its arm.

Rainbow dived down, colliding with the orange, metal thing with a green visor. Behind her, a gorilla and AJ were squaring off with each other as Manic and Sonia teamed up against a yellow animal with electricity magic. The orange robot grabbed Rainbow by her singed tail, tossing her near a sword fight between a thing wearing a pointy green hat and Sir Lancelot.

Pinkie Pie tried to help her friends, but another hairless Sonic-like creature wearing a white dress became a ninja, striking Pinkie with a squeaking noise. A radish tripped Dash's take off run, causing the robot to gain the upper hoof. Said radish came from their enemies' pink princess, who is currently blocking and countering Rarity's gems with the veggie and creepy umbrella.

Nearby, both Sonics teamed up against a duo of brothers with hammers. When Little Sonic would roll at one of them he was greeted with a variety of items from hammers, a turtle shell (Tank?!), or fire and he would either take the hit, dodge and bounce off a head or two, or counter as Big Sonic assisted him. He would fly in the air, rolled up in a ball with his sword in a position that would meet with the red one's hammer, causing sparks to fly then returned with a swipe that almost caught the person off guard.


"You remember-a Mega Man, but not-a me?!"

"Dude, just shut up!"

"We were in two Olympics together and we raced cars! Our companies even made-a fun of each-a other before your system failed! I own-a you."

Little Sonic tossed Luigi over his head, "Mario! Is this fighting necessary?!" Mario looked over his shoulder at his speaking brother, "This is a terrible first impression of us! And I don't think it's the Sonic we know."

"How-a is it a-not him?"

"Has he even heard of Nintendo?"

Both Sonics took this advantage to knock Mario off his feet as the Plummer parried the blow aimed at him. Sonic looked to Luigi was a calm tone of voice, "Nope. But that sounds interesting."

Luigi responded while his brother struggled with the blue rodent, "Does Sega sound familiar?"

"We have a god named Sega Archie. Why?"

Flutter Kirby gave Samus a stare that removed the armor, revealing Solid Snake who would've attacked if he didn't notice everyone staring at him then Sonic then back at him.

Mario stopped his struggling and started tapping his finger on the ground, "Oh, you're that Sonic. Well, this-a sucks."

Peach and Shiek walks up to the group with Fox beginning to speak, "Isn't anybody confused as to why Snake is here and wearing Samus' armor?!"

The gritty voice of the muscular spy known as Snake smirked, replying, "I'm not in Smash this year and Samus wasn't in her suit sooo-" He let the sentence end in the air as he now wears a frown, "She didn't want to come here anyway!"

Kirby shot a star, reverting to his normal self, and from that star a scared butter pony sat, curled up in a ball of fear. Captain Falcon parked his Ganondorf drawn carriage, "Did I miss the fight?" Mario makes a few hand gestures, signaling his party. "Got it, boss! Hey, can there also be another F-Zero game or may be Star Fox?"

Mario shook his head, "No. Pokemon and-a Hyrule Warriors are the-a thing now." Cap shrugged as he tossed a top at Kirby, who then wore a top hat and started spinning. When the big pink top tipped over-


I woke up in a cold sweat with little me breathing as hard as me. "You had a bad dream, too?"

From next to Sonic in his bed Rainbow Dash replied, "That wasn't a dream." If the shock of a mare in his bed didn't shock him, Lancelot's shout would.

"I WILL DESTROY YOU LINK OF HYRULE!!!"

PreviousChapters Next