• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,450 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,450

PreviousChapters
Flipped Perspective

"Great! We're stuck in a dungeon in an alternate timeline with no Twilight to save us!" Silver cried, continuing his focus on the cell's bars. For all of his effort, not even a flicky could escape. "We're gonna die here!"

Sonic looked out of their tiny, barred window in the underground cell. He looked down to see his watch, reminding himself of the lack of wisp energy with him. He looked back out to the sun about to set.

Silver turned to Sonic, taking a break. "Why- No. How are you not scared? You look so calm over there and yet here I'm worrying if our friends could find us with these timeline alterations!" Silver stared in silent panic at Sonic, who shrugged in response. "That's it?!"

"It's not the first time I've been in prison," he replied, "In fact, I was in a cell surrounded by water on Earth; this is nothing."

"I don't know-"

"I've been on another Earths, one where Shadow killed me, been rewritten in a Genesis Wave multiple times with Equestria somehow tying everything together as a peaceful future." Sonic got up and began stretching for a bit, "So I apparently have two or three moms and a robot dad, my dead siblings are alive but we're currently stuck with evil versions of them, and we're dealing with the worst sci-fi trope: time travel; so what's new?"

Steel doors slid open as Scourge walked in, tossing a pony into the next cell. Scourge locked the cell door, walking towards Silver's Cell, "What the He-"

"Doctor Ivo Robotnik will not give up! He will not surrender to the oppression of the Hedgehogs!" The pony shouted before being dog-piled by her other pony cell mates. She somehow stuck out her muzzle, "The Eggman Militia will not be silenced!"

Scourge turned to the pony, "Morning. Your whole cell will endure the Sonic trials. Interrupt me again and I'll send your cell mates to the Manic machine while you watch unblinking in the front row seat. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR YOU LITTLE-"

"You cannot break our shells!"

A green-maned pony with small, black glasses vaped in the pony's face. "I vote you shut up before things get worse."

The top pony leaped as the group got off the new mare, landing an impressive drop kick. The rest of the ponies made a ring as she was bucked all around the cell high and low.

The pony next to vape pony cried out in a high pitched voice, "Oh no, it's worse!"

Scourge smirked, "As I was saying; what took you guys so long?! First I'm hangin' with a buncha weirdos now I've been stuck in a world where your fat ass rules like an iron-weighted idiot! I don't care about revenge as long as you take me with you."

Sonic and Silver shared a glance with Sonic breaking their eye contact first, "And here I thought you were here to gloat about who's in jail, now!"

"Any world where I'm not worshiped or feared is a prison. I literally have to play kiss ass until I can get some magic instrument to fight back!" he replied, "And I know that this place will disappear with me inside it, unlike the other universes-"

There was a sudden flash of light as a pony in gold, red, and green armor appeared. The alicorn turned around, "Hello, my name is Zwilight Zparkle of the Zone Cops."

The cell door closed and locked as Scourge joined Sonic and Silver inside their cell, "Nope. Nope nope nope. Not this crap, again. I'm out."

Zwilight raised her visor, "Don't worry, I'm only here for Sonic and Silver. You can join us if you want; I'm just part of the Equestria division." She tapped a few buttons, leaving a portal generator on the ground, "Zonic the Zone Cop's affairs do not matter to me, just the ponies in these doomed alternate timelines and making sure you two are returned to the Twilight Sparkle and Spike of your zone."

Scourge narrowed his eyes, "I don't trust you."

"And I don't care," she replied cheerfully, freeing the ponies in the jail. "Not my department!"

Sonic transformed into his Werehog form, ripping the bars away. Before Silver could complain Scourge let out a frightened squeal.

Sonic deadpanned, "What? I'm not that-"

"The Zone Cop is over there!"

Zwilight gave off a sigh, typing something from a keyboard on her left foreleg, "Dear Captain Zelestia, I would love it if you could contact the Mobian division. Your blindly faithful student, Officer Zwilight Zparkle. Send." The message was sent, leading Scourge to dive into the portal for escape. "That idiot, he's not supposed to be in Cloudsdale! Can you catch up to him?"

Sonic and Silver shared a glance.

"Come on, boy! Get the chili dog!" Zwilight babied, dangling a chili dog on a string, extended on Zaliburn's blade.


Spike hung upside down over physical Nightmare Time Sombra's throne, the creepy mare-stallion watching Twilight and Sonic's forced dancing within magical seals.

"You know, I think I prefer the changelings and Camp Everfree fighting," Twilight said, magically adjusting her clown-maid outfit. "Zecora was very wise in this matter."

Werehog Sonic was a better dancer, not getting zapped as much as Twilight but still wearing a jester costume by force. When he found his opening, his fist punched Sombra Moon's face just as Silver returned to them with the New Solar Empire rebel forces. "I don't know, I think the timeline with the fat me was interesting. Maud was acting crazier than Pinkie Pie while being rockier than the Maud we know."

Sombra Moon got to their feet, summoning their armor to attack with time-sped fireballs and fear mines that explode, making some of the rebels relive their worst nightmares and memories. "Sonic the Hedgehog, Twilight Sparkle, do not fight this! This perfect timeline run by a perfect god!"

"I don't see her anywhere!" Spike announced, stabbing them with their own spear. If they didn't have their armor, they would've been impaled from the time-distorted spear toss. "All I see is another evil jerk that Twilight- Oh no."

Portals opened everywhere as clawed hands came out, slamming down on everybody friend or foe. From next to one claw, Rainbow Dash stared at Rarity's dead, crushed body. The Raridash ship sunk, this Rainbow Dash was given the power of every dead Rainbow Dash from the multiverse by Captain Zelestia in her realm, allowing that Rainbow Dash to grow in size so rapidly her armor exploded.

Sonic turned his head, taken aback by Rainbow's transforming state, "First Titan Tails and now Titan Rainbow Dash? When this is over; I'm going to have a talk with these Zone Cop ponies..."

The giant muscular Rainbow Dash hovered behind Sombra Moon, a big finger tapping their shoulder followed by a fast punch when she saw their head move.

While the villain was distracted, Silver grabbed Spike before a clawed fist could harm him. Opening his bag, Spike ripped open salt packets and poured them on the seals, disrupting their flow. "Quick, to the map!"

Sonic leaped, being caught by Silver as Twilight brought Spike to her back as they flew. Sonic punched oncoming fists and guards blocking their path while Spike torched the stragglers behind them. They made it to the map just as Scourge snapped Starlight Glimmer's neck.

"What? I hate her face," he tried to reason.

Sonic pulled him onto the map, "And I hate your face but I won't snap your neck over it."

The five were then pulled into the time portal.

Author's Note:

I'm back again! Dragging this one-time idea thin.

I turned "I wonder what it would be like if Sonic Underground updated and made a crossover with Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks" to this.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 12 )

Is Shadow the Hedgehog in this story?

10704901
Last I remember there's too many.

10705201
Oh okay. Sorry to bother you.

10705276
It's fine. I'm actually not done with Sonic. I'm practicing my writing on another site. The writing I this story wasn't great but I had some imagination I want to rekindle.

Funny enough the too many Shadows thing gives me an idea for what Shadow in my other fic should do and I completely forgot about it!

8975604
I finally have a plan but it's on AO3 instead.

10706818
What’s the name of the other site? Just curious.

10707205
Here's the story.

I have a whole spreadsheet dedicated to the timeline, alternate timelines, characters, and what events will and won't happen. Because of Shadow's age, he's actually the first main character you see.

10710197
How many chapters of this story is Shadow in? And which ones?

10710515
He shows up in the beginning, is mentioned a few times, I'm going through Sonic and The Black Knight so technically Lancelot is Shadow, and when I eventually get to the Sonic Adventure 2 arc he will have his own chapters.

Login or register to comment