• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,450 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,450

PreviousChapters Next
Side Chapter: Sunny Side Up

"The council chat is open, sir." Julian reports. As the chat room connects King and Racer ( Sonic Riders ) are fighting over who is the real Eggman out of the two and moaning could be heard behind a neutral faced Loki ( Sonic games ) as Beach Ball ( original game Robotnic ) and Orbot play chess against each other. Real Man ( Sonic '06 ) had a proud stance that faltered as faces turned red.

Hard Boiled joins in time to be the first to ask, "What's Rouge doing?!" From behind him a distorted voice made happy responses to the sound, making everything more awkward. Hard Boiled responds to the voice, "Yeah, eat that up. It will be gone soon." The voice panicked, calling for 'Changelings' to join her in 'feeding'.

Loki place two fingers on the bridge of his nose, sighing, "She won't give us the cyan world ring."

"King, report." Big Mouth ordered through grinding teeth.

"Are you prepared for a long story, boss?" the colorful blonde Eggman said, fixing the crown of his disguise.

"I believe I can delay Sombra's return for this," he reclines in his seat. "It better be worth my time... LOKI, TELL THAT BITCH TO SHUT UP?!"


A week ago, after Sonic and friends left for the train station in the wake of morning. I drove from my hideout to Canterlot Castle by motorcycle, holding my crown as I did so. When I parked my bike at the gate I used my hand mirror to fix my fabulous robes and comb my beautiful hair, placing my crown neatly on my head.

Once I finished a guard pony came up to me with a spear in hoof, "Halt! What is your business here?"

"My, you're a cute creature. I am King Eggman or maybe former king, as of recently my whole kingdom was taken from me. I would very much enjoy meeting the local royalty! If you don't mind?" I used my amazing will to allow tears in my eyes, "Also I have an enemy that is forcing me to talk on their behalf so I may end a war before it starts. They have a civilian in their grasp, claiming she's one of mine."

I was quickly led into the castle by three guards, meeting a blue unicorn with wings. I entered as she got off her throne and a bigger white one with a wavy mane entered the room. I made my attention known with a simple greeting, "Hello! Can you two lead me to the princesses?"

My left guard gave me a look, "That is the princesses, your highness."

I lifted my hand and kneeled, "My apologies, Princess Sun."

The royal stopped her sister's departure, "Princess Celestia, goddess of the Sun and co-ruler of Equestria. This is my sister Luna, goddess of the Moon and co-ruler. Who might we be speaking with?"
"Damn you, Tia! We need our rest!"

"King Eggman, ruler of Mobius and fabulous inventor with an IQ of 300." I told them everything I've already told the guards and giving them a warning of Lord Robotnic's empire surviving time travel and giving him an envelope to give to them, requesting a peace treaty consisting of simple rules. We gain more land to rule, nobody fights nor cross each other's border unless allowed to, allowance to find emeralds and magic rings, and the banishment of Sonic the Hedgehog with the release of Cream the Rabbit.

"Sorry sir, but we cannot accept your terms." Celestia responds, looking up from the paper, "He is requesting earned land, banishment from a land that isn't his, and mining of our lands!"

"I don't like it either, but you don't know his power. He has metal creatures called robots. They do not eat," I got real close, "they don't sleep. They won't stop until Robotnic has claimed another royal's head! He has done this time and time again, even after his death. Think about how flesh and blood Robotnic would do to your ponies? No mercy, I tell you!

"They've never been stopped before nor will they start! You think magic will stop him? He has harnessed so many magics, enchanting his army and being a master of black magic." This got their full attention, meaning Luna now cared. "He rose ponies from the dead so that he can change them into robots like he has done forcefully to living griffons and dragons. Only you two would survive his wrath, because he sees you as future robots for him to control!"

They looked to each other with worry in their eyes. Luna took a step towards me, "Tell him this: change your rules or we go to war."

A guard rushed in with a scroll in his magic, "Sorry princesses, you have an urgent letter from the Changelings."

"He actually did it!" I exclaimed. The princesses looked at their hole-filled scroll, reading.

"Did you know about this?!" Luna questioned.

"Hey, I doubted the bugs would be of use to him... Unless. He. Used. Them. For. Robots." My hands fell to my hands, "I've failed!"


"I played those two like a racing game!" King boasted. Big Mouth tapped his finger on his seat grumbling then he sat up.

"Your interesting story actually had something useful in it," he smirked when King's ego shattered a bit. "These changeling you've mentioned, what are they?"

"They're bug ponies with a hive mind that can use magic and disguise themselves into the exact look-a-like of anybody. For all we know Hard Boiled could be one, being stuck in their most famous and known hive under Queen Chrysalis and all. They feed on love, killing their victims from the inside-out." King regained a prideful smirk.

Then Hard Boiled decided to ruin it, "I assure you, I'm not a changeling. Amazing they are, after the adaption of ponies over the years they've grown weak. They starve from the lack of love, actually savoring every ounce of Rouge's... addiction. They're also not so bright as their lack of intelligence is rubbing off their Queen." From behind him, the creatures are trying to attack him. "The roaches can't even fire at point blank, I know because I should be burned by magic by now!" He reclines on his bench, "Though if they were more healthy they would be perfect robot... well, even flesh minions."

Big Mouth frowned, "You wont find love here, though the idea is good. Very good. I want Rouge sent to these creatures-" Hard Boiled Eggman's monitor was ingulfed in a green aura, closing in on a black chitinous face.

"Excuse me, is this conversation about my children in my hive? How about we make this treaty true," Chrysalis brought the screen to her throne. "You give me this Rouge character and whatever is possessing her. I also want weapons and the destruction of enemy hives that get in my way or block common our goals."

Big Mouth smirked, "Well, looks like we might have a deal. But, I require any and all dark magic books in your possession."

"Of course. They take up space anyway."

PreviousChapters Next