• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,450 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,450

PreviousChapters Next
Side Chapter: Cuddle

Author's Note:

Got the idea from Family Feud question on TV.
"When your wife doesn't shave her legs, what animal do you feel like your sleeping next?"
7th most popular answer: Hedgehog.
No Joking, I saw this as a sign to make this chapter.

Oh and I put something non Sonic here. Can you find it?

"OK, your turn to snuggle with her Blarg."

"But Blarg, your not done with your shift! Can't you get one of the Anotos or Maxxons to take your shift?" Blarg 20 asked, "We need to harvest her love before the Rouge's love pool runs out!"

There's been some distress within the Changling hive for weeks and the month is nearing an end as Metal Sonic is contemplating whether or not to return Amy to her friends. Then again, the changelings fighting over who gets snuggle shifts is pretty funny.

"But her legs feel like a hedgehog!" Blarg 69 conplained.

"She is a hedgehog..." Blarg 20 replied with an unimpressed look.

Suddenly an order from the queen invade their minds, Can somepony snuggle with Amy Rose?! Seriously, her love for Sonic is like Neighagra Falls, making her more valuable than Rouge, yet none of you will volunteer! Her arms are bound so no hammers, but you keep excusing yourself because of her legs!

[Metal? How are we hearing Chrysalis?] Nichole asked, pausing her movie.

[My theory: The goo that gave me my wings.] I replied, flaring my wings to their full length.

[OK. Oh, why don't you have any romantic comedies?]

[I was built to kill Sonic. If the good Doctor downloaded romantic comedies I'd bet my only success would be to defeat Amy for Sonic's love. By the way, I don't have a heart and I'd rather fight Amy to better myself.] I turned my arm into a piko hammer, [Besides that adventure with the Dr. Wiley alliance improved me anyway.] I turned my arm back t normal.

[How do you have their abilities? Scratch that, how do you still have their abilities?]

[Magic.]

[I'm serious!]

[If I had an explanation, I'd give it to you,] I said with a shrug. [Amyway we have a week before we can return Amy.]

"Hey robot!" I looked down to a tiny scarf Sonic- a changeling. "Can you help us out?"

In my new deep voice I downloaded, "What is it, bug?" He took a step back before shaking his fear off.

"Nopony wants to be with the Amy Rose," I was wondering how I was supposed to get near her, "So can you disguise yourself as the hedgehog?"

"Does it look like I have changeling magic?"

He kicked a nearby rock with his arms behind his back, "Well you could. The goo in you just need a -what do you call it? A jump-start?"

I searched my options, landing on the new advantage, "Sure. Its not like I have anything better to do."

Nichole gave me a look, [What are you doing?]

[Trust me. If I have magic and Rose, we can bust out of here with little casualties.] We walked into a hallway where we could hear... um... those sounds flesh and blood creatures don't make out in the open. Let's leave it as that.


Did he just wipe my memory? I wake up in the throne room turned war zone as two arms give me a death grip hug and girly giggle could be heard from on my back.

[Metal? Oh, thank Archie!] Nichole exclaimed in relief, [Once you activated the changing magic, your memory stopped recording and you became Amy's dream Sonic!]

[What happened?!]

[Long story short: You entered her chamber, you two had a sudden make out session, she broke us out in a failed escape attempt all the while Queen Chrysalis was forcing everyone to feed off Amy, successfully suppressing her. Now we're stuck any nobody is doing anything... Oh and she has us wrapped in both your new scarf and a death-grip cuddle.]

[How did I get a scarf?!] I asked struggling in her cobra grasp.

[Magic,] she stated. [No seriously, the changeling magic made you that accessory. On the topic, don't change back. She's more dangerous heart-broken than in love. And as you can see,] moving my eyes at the sun light coming through the ceiling, the craters all around, and the unmovable throne on the other side of the room. [We best keep calm and let her snuggle us. Besides, best case scenario: We can escape with her on us and luckily she will cling onto the real Sonic.]

[Tell me, how do we escape if I have no wings?]

[Um... Run?] That would be an obvious answer, but I have a scarf binding my legs. [You can always use your robot strength to break the scarf. It's not like its titanium or material like that!]

[Are you sure you're not suppressing my intelligence?]

In an innocent voice she replied with a simple, [No... I'm not...]

Throughout the past days I was able to get into a running ready position... Which appeared to be torso flat on the ground with my feet free and arranging Amy in a position to where she's nibbling on my ear. No. I don't know why they do that, but it doesn't bother me.

Doctor Eggman looked at us, probably bored in his cage. All he has in there is chess and board games that he never wins, Cubot and Orbot styled checkers, and a set of burnt cards from various card games. So it would be logical that his lack of his television would lead to his constant watch on us.

"Metal, I've noticed there's something... Different about you." He said, rubbing his mustache. Wait. He's rubbing his 'stache. This can't be good... "Every scan I make shows no defect, actually some improvements." And that's bad?

"Doctor, is there something wrong?"

He takes a seat on his bench, facing me as continued to twirl the tip of his mustache, "You show serious improvement, yet beyond scan you show signs of defect or deterioration. Can't distinguish which. You make a beeping and buzzing noise, despite having your voice." He gave me this glare, "Also you choose to be lazy, despite your programming for full loyalty-"

"And I'm supposed to adapt to Sonic in every way possible. Subject Amy here," who is sleeping and still holding on, "Is making the adaption a little more real. How do I kill somebody if I have no idea how they act. Please, forgive me of my outburst. It's not in my place."

He gave a smile as his hands clasped behind his back, "It's fine. But that doesn't explain the noise."

"Would you rather have a faithful servant or Orbot?" I said smugly. He seemed to consider my words, but noticed that my new face had an unsure look afterwards.

"Metal, what's wrong?" He said, holding the bars of his cell.

I forced myself back to normal, flipping Amy in front of me, "It is time. I'm sorry to do this Doctor." I stood up as a shocked look meets his face.

"W- what do you mean?!"

"I'm not joining Sonic, but I'm returning the girl. I will return to you when the time comes." I held up a red chaos emerald.

"An emerald! How did you get one?!" He said, holding two iron bars as he stepped forward out of his cell. He looked down at the split bars in his hands before tossing them away.

"I'm joining a guy named Mr. S on his mission through time. Please forgive me, but if Sonic doesn't get this emerald a paradox will open," I looked over to a portal with Sonic the Werehog ushering me over to him as human Sonata cheered me on. "If you want this emerald, go to Saddle Arabia. He should be there with more than just an emerald."

As I hopped through the portal, Werehog smacked my shoulder, "Why would you tell him that?!"

"Well, he's my creator and you told me to do it!" My voice echoed in the abandoned warehouse we stood in.

Sonic let out a low growl, "Great. Did I at least tell you how we're going to get out of the human world and who gets to keep that emerald?"

I checked my memory as emails in my read box flew by my eyes, "Sorry, no. Though, how did you know that I was on your side?"

He held out a letter with a smirk, "I got a letter from Sally Acorn of Knothole High. Last time I checked, there's not a school anywhere here by that name. Not in the world."

Sonata pointed at the pink human girl on my back, "Hey, I saw her at Taco Bell yesterday!"

Sonic smashed a crate from a distance with his stretching arm, "Great! Now we got this paradox to worry about!"

My clock setting was switched on for me to distinguish the new time frame. As my focus returned to the freak, he starts glowing a bright yellow. Becoming a blue haired human with green eyes, same blue suit I saw at Casino Night Zone but with an athletic difference. His tie and jacket disappeared and his white dress shirt became a muscle shirt, showing his tan arms, and soap shoes. Along his dress pants were three gold rings on the side, like a pony's destiny mark.

I noticed some slight shift in weight as Amy slowly woke up. Seeing a blue girl, human Sonic, a brown girl in a purple dress with black hair, and me.

I quickly changed my appearance to a green human with blue spiked hair, similar to Sonic, wearing jeans and a blue leather jacket with some white-red Nikes to break the trend. I had a chain that came across from my front pocket to my back pocket, passing over a mark of a wrench with green-blue wings.

"Where am I?" Amy Rose asked in her daze.

Let's end it here. We could send a letter about the moral. You can be loyal and still be a back stabber. Nope, let's not.

PreviousChapters Next