• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,430 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,430

PreviousChapters Next
Knuckles and the Yaks. (S5 E11)

(Watch the episode first to avoid potential spoilers.)

"This no yak food! This fake pony food! Yaks smash!!!" It was hard for Ponyville to ignore the sound of destruction coming from inside Twilight's castle. Especially since the doors were WIDE OPEN. Among the civilians, one big bored echidna looking for his smaller counterpart stopped to hear the excitement.

Knuckles frowned as he ran towards the castle, complaining at the doorway, "Why didn't anybody tell me there was smashing?! I love punching things!" Knuckles ran up to a wall and punched a hole through it while eating some food he found on the ground.

Rarity pulled him back screaming, "No, you brute! We're trying to stop this!"

"Oh. Then why are you letting the buffalo destroy everything?"

Twilight hovered overhead, "They're yaks." She dodged a vase as she levitated some crystal from the air to the ground. "They get angry when thing are not perfect!"

Knuckles gave a smirk, "Really? Sounds like my kind of people!"

Rarity rolled her eyes as she hopped over a sliding door, "Of course they are."

"We need to take the prince away from here before we lose the castle!" Rainbow exclaimed.

Knuckles gave a wide smile as a gleam appeared in his eyes. "I'm on this! Hey prince... uh..."

"Rutherford. Prince Rutherford." Twilight whispered to Knuckles.

"Prince Prince Weather front-" the group facehooved as Knuckles spoke. "-wanna go play Coconut Hurl? Trees have been growing everywhere!"

The yaks stopped, Rutherford walking up to Knuckles. "How you know warrior title?"

"I'm the smart one here in Equestria!" Knuckles replied.

Somewhere at the market place, Tails suddenly felt sick and had to leave the girls to lie down. They don't know why, but decided to let Cosmo walk him hope.

"I, Prince Rutherford the Weather Front, declare mobians friends FOR ONE THOUSAND MOONS!" The four ran off as the remaining seven gave a relieved sigh.


Knuckle's head broke through the coconut tree, breaking Sonic Eggman's record. Or was it little Sonic and Knuckles Jr.? We can check later.

"Game is fun!" Rutherford exclaimed as he tossed his guard through two trees. "Fun is doubled!"

"Sweet!" Knuckles replied as the guards cheered. Soon Apple Jack came by, ending the game when she mentioned having beds for the yaks.


Back at "the SonAmy hut-house" (dubbed by red dress Amy) the three Sonics sat in the hut living room with casts on their legs and TV in front of them. Knuckles entered the room as two of the Sonics fought over the remote.

"Speedster X is on!" Suit Sonic complained.

"Well, Comedy Chimp is better!" the King Sonic said.

"Seriously?! He's not the slightest bit funny!"

Little Sonic rolled his eyes, hopping over to the other couch and turned on "The Adventures of Speedster the Human" on the older TV.

Ever since King Sonic used his new fire/ice powers Knuckles, Pink dress Amy, and Sticks also seem to have for no reason, he began to abuse them. Bragging about his powers, he burnt part of a tree that fell on them. We only had enough bits to heal nearly all of their bones, but Nurse Redheart decided to let their legs heal in the usual fashion as their punishment. I don't see why they need to be punished. All they do is race and destroy things- oh.

After talking about the recent Coconut Hurl game and explaining to suit Sonic what the game is, the Yaks entered Amy's house to invite Knuckles to a Yak game.


"You try breaking rock by breaking tree." Rutherford's right guard explained. Left guard set up some boulders and placed logs over them, showing that your hoof must go through all ten logs. The bigger crack on the boulder or how amazing your destruction of trees determines your score. He gained a 4-4-3 with his skill of turning the logs into powder, the power and speed behind destruction, and how big the crack was if he made it.

After the other yaks had their turn, I got up on the pedestal and used my mystic flying dig skill when I attempt to dig, but the catch is I gain tall. After... um... cloud tall, I actually jumped, falling as I created a cloud of wooden dust and broke the two boulders in half. I got an X-T3N-10... I think I did terrible and they didn't have the cards to express how bad it was. Their jaws even dropped!

"Impressive," was all Rutherford could say as his hair parted to show his eyes.

This time, Pinkie arrived with Rainbow Dash holding a cloud. They followed the two away in curiosity.


"I just don't trust them." Silver said as Knuckles sat next to him on a bench. Metal Sonic stood beside Knuckles, sipping holographic tea as Discord joined us.

"What's there not to like?" Knuckles asked. "They're a warrior race that used to have an ancient rivalry with Griffonmark before the griffons left their conquered land to found Griffonstone and they have awesome games! I've never seen anybody punched a rock so far."

Discord gave a laugh, "Yeah! They're loads of fun! We became friends for a thousand moons, though ponies have a place in my heart." His head began pulsing like one for a moment before he downed a barrel of rock tea. "I even have to clean their mess, giving me time to relish in the chaos! They tossed a pink spike wisp so hard it almost became part of the tree it was in!"

"Oh yeah! Wisp archery! I taught them that game." Knuckles gave a happy sigh. "Rutherford used the orange rocket's power to beat us."

"That explains the fire damage." Metal replied.

"No, that was his right hoof guard. He shot an angry red burst. Now they're friends with the wisps for a thousand moons." Tree of the four friends laughed at this. As soon as silence filled the air...

"Do you hear that?" Silver asked.

Knuckles shrugged. "Hear what?"

"-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Suddenly, sleding backwards faster than Sonic's running speed, a confused and sad Pinkie Pie flew past them. She somehow entered the closed doors of Sugarcube Corner without problem as she glided inside. The group followed- except for Discord -Pinkie into the bakery where her trip ended upstairs in her room.

Silver stopped the group, listening as Pinkie talked about how much she was a failure. Before anything could happen, Pinkie found herself going down a trap door. The three decided to follow as seemingly everybody was inside Pinkie's secret room, even the three Sonics who still weren't talking to each other- well, one doesn't have a choice.

"Well, I think its some-what creepy," King Sonic said.

"I think its nice," Fluttershy said. She took out folders on 'Parties a Sonic might Like'. "This one mentions that you like simple picnics or nightclub styled parties as long as nobody... jumps... out of the cake...?"

"Eggman did that. I was weird. Amy did that and it reminded me of Eggman. Fiona the Fox did that which reminded me of Amy which reminded me of Egg-head. And I have no idea why Rouge was in one of my cakes, but it reminded me of Eggman." All three Sonics shuttered with green faces as Little Sonic's spine quills seemed to vibrate.

I turned my head, "Hey, Knuckles Jr.!"

"Oh, Sega no." Thin Knuckles said as he dug his way out.

Author's Note:

Speedster the Human isn't anything canon to the comics or show. I just thought, "What would Sonic the Hedgehog's version of Sonic X the show be like?"

Also, I was on a treadmill with a tablet attached to it at a camp when I saw this episode. The reception was so bad that I kept repeating it. Luckily, I went home and finally finished it. Exercise is hard.

PreviousChapters Next