• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,450 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,450

PreviousChapters Next
Quick! Kill It With Friendship!

Two days after breaking into Eggman's lair, I decided to sleep in... Not going to happen. I heard a rip and something fell hard on my bed, sending both me and mini me flying. My face met the ground followed by my younger self landing on my back in a sitting position.

As soon as I could stand, I looked over to see Amy in my bed. Wait. Amy. In. My. Bed.

"Sonic!" Before I could fully react to the pink hedgehog, I was tackled out of my room. Somebody forgot to put up Scourge as we tipped him over, waking him.

"Hey! Not cool, bro!" he screamed from his cramped cell.

I tried to pry her off, stumbling out the open door, no doubt left open by either Jet or Manic. We fall over, rolling into town and to the market place as Amy kept her grip and happy giggling with her usual flirting. I finally pushed her off, but left my guard down as she returned with the destruction of Apple Jack's apple stand behind her. With my new position, I attempted to spin dash her off me.

We spun in the direction of Twilight's Castle, creating work for Spike in a sense. We were tossed out a window by an angry princess as we flew near town hall.

Rainbow stopped whatever she was doing, watching the two as Sonic tried to push her off and little Sonic following too far behind. "Well, I saw that coming." Suddenly she was plucked out of the sky in a Pinkie hug.

Sonic struggled over to Rarity, who couldn't help him with his problem. "Sorry darling, I wish I could help."

"But you're a unicorn!" Sonic complained.

Rarity raised an eye brow while taking off her glasses with her magic, "And she has an endless supply of hammers and might challenge me for your love. Darling, watch TV or something. Hopefully she will migrate to the 'normal Amy standards' you were talking about."

"But that's not this Amy! My Amy was weird and cute, this one is obsessive!"

"I'm sorry, darling. All I can do is wish for the best." She turned back to her sewing machine, returning to her work.

I walked over to Tails for an invention... I liked my Tails better.

I decided to sit and watch something with Bunnie. "Anything interesting?"

"Well, ya now have unlimited channels. From 'Comedy Chimp' to 'Sonic Channel' the channel some ponies made dedicated to what Mobians mentioned involving ya, Sugah." She twitched her finger, changing the channels stopping at 'Doctor Whooves' starring some brown stallion named Tenant. "Ah feel like Ah've seen him before..."

The channel changed to a drama 'Friendly Little Liars', getting Amy's attention. Bunnie changed the channel and Amy rubbed her head on my shoulder. "Bunnie go back!"

"What, Sugah?" She then saw my finger pointing at Amy, understanding my plight. She switched it back and shut her arm's remote setting off. It took a little bit, but Amy and Bunnie sat with each other, watching the show. They watched as the ponies on screen read their newest scroll from A, fearing his wrath.

I was almost free, but she held my hand. Just then little me arrived, tired. I saw that as my advantage and gave him to Amy. He almost struggled under her hug, but I tossed her Sonic plushie at him. He pulled a Daring Doo, replacing himself with the stuffed hedgehog as we ran off fist bumping.


Scourge laid on the ground, watching the television in the distance. "Can somebody change the program? No? You suck!"

From nearby, a shadow cloud appeared with a familiar voice calling to him, "Scourgey! I'm coming for your squishy face~!"

That voice... Rosy?! Nope! Nope! Nope! Before I could scream, the shadow engulfed me leaving nothing but my hedgehog "shell" behind.

Soon Silver arrived, using his powers to pick up Scourge's prison to its feet. He almost dragged it to Friendship Castle before he noticed the lack of blue eyes in the shell, "Hey guys? Why is Scourge's shell prison here?"

"Because Scourge is in it, Hon." Bunnie said from the couch.

Silver moved the container in front of her, "No. No he's not."


In the Everfree, Jet and Tails were testing out the Wisp Watch he and Twilight created. The idea was to acquire wisp data so that the group wouldn't need a wisp to use its color power. It would run on things from the wisp's hyper-go-on energy and magic-like energy to anarchy beryl or electricity.

Currently the test was a success. Not only could Jet be in a crimson eagle form, but he stayed in it beyond the normal time limit and could return to his normal form with little or no strain. "Tails, how many of these can you make?"

Tails reverted from a pink spike to his usual form, flying down from the tree he climbed up, "Within a week and Twilight's allowed free time for this, we could have one for all of us! So far we only have two-"

A shadow cloud appeared as Scourge tried to claw his way out, before being pulled back in with his screams echoing in the air as the cloud disappeared.

Tails and Jet looked to their rainbow watches and quickly removed them, "Well, back to the drawing board..."


Fluttershy squeaked when Twilight stomped her hooves on her lab desk, "What do you mean 'Scourge is gone' Silver?" She then stood straight and held a hoof breathing in then it left her chest as she exhaled.

Silver and Sir Lancelot looked to each other nervously as Silver began, "Go ahead, Lance..."

"..."

"Sir Lancelot..."

"..."

"Come on!"

"I wish you the best of luck," he said standing in place returning to his silence afterward.

Silver tugged on his imaginary collar as he began, "There was no sign of escape from the inside and nobody saw anybody set him free..." Sweat poured down his face as he waited for a response.

Before Twilight could speak Jet rode in on his extreme gear with Tails flying behind. Jet gave a serious face, "Guys, we had the craziest hallucination!"

Tails held out the watches, "We shared a weird vision of a dark cloud torturing and kidnapping Scourge! Isn't that odd? How we share the same hallucination?"

Twilight got up from her seat, all eyes on her, "I don't think that was a side effect of the wisp watches. Scourge is actually gone."


Amy walked into town with a suit case in her hand after leaving the train station. I heard Sonic was here. I hope he found Tails or Knuckles.

Nearby a robot pony in uniform waved at her, "Welcome to Ponyville! Need any assistance?" Amy just stared at him, thinking.

"Are you evil?"

"Nope. I'm like most of the robot ponies: peaceful and learning how to use our weapons as tools rather than killing devises." He tried to get the attention of a mare, but his focused returned to Amy when she asked about Sonic. "Which one? The King or the small one? Or do you want to know where they live?"

Amy was deep in thought, "May I have the last one?"

"What's the password?"

"Password? What do you mean by that?"

"My boss just informed me that you need a password for anything involving Sonic. Celebrity protection program and what-not."

"Cool beans?" Amy asked, getting a buzz from him.

"That noise tickles! I can actually feel ticklish!"

Amy tried more guesses receiving buzzing from the laughing robot. "Scramble some eggheads?"

"That one was close! What? I'll tell her. Miles Prower vouched for you. Have a nice day!" He opened his mouth, displaying a hologram map of the town. There was an arrow pointing at a burnt tree with a hut in front of it.

It took me about an hour before I found the familiar beach house. I opened the door, slowly walking in, "Sonic? Are you home?" As soon as I entered, the busy room quieted fast with everyone starring at me.

Two Sonics, two Knuckles, me in my red dress, a green hedgehog, another pink hedgehog, Silver, an armored Shadow, Jet, Cream, Bunnie D'Coolette, Tails, different kinds of ponies, a sword with eyes, and an Omochao looked at me with a mixture of happiness or stress.

Older Sonic stood up from the group, "As of recently, besides the living room and kitchen, one side will belong to the girls and the other side will belong to the guys. And red dress Amy and magenta suit Amy will stay far from both me's. We will integrate the new sleeping arrangements and install Murphy beds soon."

Armored Shadow got up, "So are the rooms forbidden?"

"At night unless invited in. And the couches and hammocks are neutral bedding unless given permission to reserve."

I just looked around as other me gave me an angry glare, "What is going on?"

Tails got up as the others sat, "I noticed you were at the train station a bit ago. Come with me, I'll bring you up to speed on everything."


As the new Amy followed Tails outside, the group continued their discussion about Scourge. Large Knuckles decided to join the two with Cream and Fluttershy.

"I think Mephiles is involved!" Silver stated.

Sonic was part of the debate group that pointed at Time Eater, "The land is randomly becoming blank and a black shadow cloud is taking people. It's Time Eater."

"It could be Dark Gaia. I don't think Time Eater is making shadow minions unless they were taken from the past," Caliburn stated, putting his opinion out there.

Pinkie jumped up shouting, "What if that Mephiles guy is using Time Eater to bring Dark Gaia minions from the past into the future!"

"But that can't happen! They need direct contact with Dark Gaia herself in order to stay alive!" Sonic said, "Besides if that was the case, the planet would have to be fractured."

Manic and Sonia pretended to understand who they were talking about, then Manic spoke, "What if dark magic is creating or keeping the monsters in existence?" Everyone looked to each other in silence.

Silver understood what was going on, "So that explains the minions, but who took Scourge?"

Suddenly King Shadow warped in, "You fools! Mephiles would only use others when he is weak. I see no sign of him or Iblis so shut up and go to sleep already!" He warped away with his outburst hanging in the air. Then he came back, "Black Doom might be a threat if Time Eater brings him back. Just saying." He left the same way he entered.

Everyone shrugged and waited for (BOOM!) Amy and the others to return as the ponies left the hut

For that night both Amys slept on the couch, one of them angry.

Sonic couldn't sleep with the fears of Scourge and two Amys dancing on his mind.

Tails packed his lab equipment for the morning.











And Metal Sonic watched them through a window.

PreviousChapters Next