• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,450 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,450

PreviousChapters Next
The Knight's Shadow

"Come back here!" the voice shouted from below me.

Hi Metal Sonic here, being chased by Sir Lancelot! How did he even find me?!

[Nichole, we need to lose him! Any ideas?!] I pleaded.

[I thought you didn't need my help.]

[Oh, not this again!] My wings locked up as I slowly fell from the sky, [Please don't do this!]

She made my head vibrate as she began to rant, [I keep you sane! I watch your back! I even taught you how email worked! You call me useless? Well, next time Mr. S contacts us I'll keep it in its original spot!] *bing!* Oh, come on!

Bad idea, Nichole. - Mr. S

Great. Before I can delete the message, it covers my eyes. I can hear the sound of me tripping over rocks and colliding with a tree. "Please! Stop this!" Did I just say that in English?

From my left I hear his voice from near my face and somehow feel his breath, "We wont harm thee... If you answer our questions."

"S-s-sure! I think I have time..." I feel for flat ground as I sit, "But, you cant tell your friends about me Shadow- I mean Sir Lancelot."

"There it is again," nearby he lodges his sword in the ground. "We- *sigh* I want to know everything. First off: Who is this Shadow everyone mistakes me for? Every morning my king has to remind himself of who I am for this reason."

"I thought you would want to know why I'm spying on you."

"No. I've been aware of you for awhile, but I'm not so sure if I'm alone in this discovery."

From my left a low rumble could be heard... like a motor. It stops as footsteps across leafy ground are the only sounds. Crisk. Click. Shisk. Shish. Another voice, the same yet deeper than the knight's own- Shadow the Hedgehog! "So, you want to know about us?"

I turn my head towards him, "I heard of this 'royal we' stuff. Can you two be serious?"

"What? You don't see my army?" Shadow replied with a chuckle afterwards.

From around more Shadow voices could be heard chanting, "All hail Shadow! Eliminating everything that's not our friend."

My vision cleared up as Nichole seemed to be as curious as myself at the moment. Standing next to a shocked Lancelot was a crowned Shadow the Hedgehog with a motor cycle at his side with an army of normal Shadows with fake green chaos emeralds. Nichole whispered to me, [I forgive you. Oh, and this is serious! Looks like every Shadow from every storage... times a lot.]

Next to the King Shadow was another Shadow (no surprise), but he looked different. Smaller white fur on his chest, different shoes and gloves, and seemed slightly different in personality. He turned to me and spoke in a voice that sounded older, "Didn't expect to see you. Nice wings."

I pointed at him, "Wait, your that one Shadow current Sonic fights! How come you don't have an army?"

"Call me the Advisor and the other King Shadow." Just as he finished the quick introduction, Lancelot (or who I assume is Lancelot within this vision of black and red) screams a loud scream with his Arondight dropped to the ground and his face guard rises off his face, showing is crazed look.

"King Arthur, prince Sonic, prince Manic, princess Sonia, king Sonic, princess Twilight, princess Celestia, princess Luna, princess Cadence, king Shadow!!!" He drops to the ground in a mad rant, "Are they just handing out crowns to everyone who breaths?!"

Then something came over me as I added more royal names, "There's also Queen Chrysalis, princess Sally Acorn, king Shahryar and king Solomon of the Arabian Knights, king Maximillian Acorn, king Arfur a mobian version of king Arthur..." I driving the poor guy as I mentioned kings and queens while Advisor slowly backed away from the knight. My voice wasn't done sadly as both me and Nichole tried to shut me up, "Princess Elise the third, princess Alicia Acorn- Queen Aleena. Queen Aleena." What just happened?! I stopped at Sonic's mom and... That's not my voice just now!

An audio file opened up as the Shadows watched in awe as that Robotnik's voice played, "Queen Aleena is alive. But where? Nobody knows, but she has become a major threat in space-time. Metal, someday you will become the perfect weapon against Sonic. But first, I'm giving myself a promotion! Scratch, put this unfinished bot in storage."

I regained control of my vocals as I voiced everyone's thoughts, "What the Buy Some Apples! did I just play?!"

Sir Lancelot looked up from the ground, "I must return to prince Sonic. I worry for his safety and my current sanity." He grabs Arondight and bows, "I don't think I want to know anything about you... yet."

King Shadow got on his bike as his army teleports away and Advisor getting on with him, "I understand. If you ever want to learn or be my champion, find a robot head. I'm everywhere!" He drives off as Lancelot runs off.

Oh Sega Archie and Lady Faust, I just dodged a bullet bigger than the Egg Carrier!


What just happened?! I confront our enemy to find out about this "Shadow" character and I find an army of the guy! Next thing I know, I'm introduced to the names of royalty I never heard of leading to a mystery about a Queen Aleena... I walk back into town as the Knuckles ran up to me, "Hey Lance! What's up?" Asked the big one.

"Um... Well, nothing of interest..." I reply.

Little Knuckles rubbed his head, "Are you OK? You don't sound too good."

"I wont tell you much," I start, getting a look from both echidnas: one of suspicion and one of giddy curiosity, as if I found a fair maiden or something. "Do any of you know who Queen Aleena is?" Why are they looking at me like that?

The two Knuckles huddled to each other, in conflict to respond. It was then Little Knuckles spoke with a growl and venom in his tone, "How do you know that name?!"

"I admit it! I found a metal Sonic with green wings, followed him to ask who is Shadow the Hedgehog. Suddenly I meet him, an exact copy of me wearing a crown and cape, calling himself King Shadow!" I pulled in air as I calmed myself, "All around us was an army of non royal hims. It was the craziest thing ever..."

Big Knuckles had a blank expression on his face as little Knuckles punched a nearby boulder, "Are you sure there's an army of that creep?!"

"My vision was filled with blank and red wearing my glorious face. And I know how many it takes to make an decent sized army!" I put it bluntly, enraging the two.

Soon after a meeting was called about what I had witnessed and luckily they didn't care about the robot Sonic I was with or my loyalty. What did receive their attention was this possible threat. We have Time Eater, a missing Rosey the Rascal, Dark Gaia minions, the Robotnik / Changeling alliance, and now the Shadow army!

Sadly I didn't learn anything about Shadow the Hedgehog or this Queen Aleena person, but I guess its something to know when my king returns.

PreviousChapters Next