• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,429 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,429

PreviousChapters Next
Short: Ain't My First Rodeo! (S5 E6)

In a stormy forest, the Cutie Mark Crusaders watched helplessly behind Apple Jack and Braeburn as the Stetson wearing Bunnie grabbed Two Shoes from above and dropped him in the mud where the Sheriff and his stallions waited to lasso him. Two Shoes looked around before stating, "Normally I'd mention my luck, but I think I had too much cider..."

Applebloom tried to pass her sister and cousin, shouting, "Sheriff, wait! Ya got him all wrong!"

"Yeah, he's not a bad pony!" Sweetie Belle squeaked.

"Applebloom, get back! He's dangerous!" Everyone stopped as a pink force field surrounded everybody.

Holding the field steady and sighing, Bunnie walked up to the children, "Apple Jack, I'd like a word with yer sister, if ya don't mind?"

The Sheriff huffed, "Now what the hay is the meaning of this?"

"Now's not the time Bunnie!" Apple Jack said, eyeing Two Shoes.

Applebloom exclaimed, "Bunnie, you have to listen to us!"

She rolled her eyes, "That's what I'm tryin' ta do, sugah." Sheriff tried to speak, but before he could make a sound the force field disappeared for a moment to let out a laser blast. "Hon, ya better pipe it before I become sheriff of a town I'm startin' ta like!" She looked around as everyone glared at her, besides four ponies. "Tell Bunnie everything, hon."

Two Shoes spoke first, "I loved rodeos all mah life and always wanted to be part of one-"

"A motive!" The Sheriff exclaimed, "If he cant be in a rodeo, nopony should!"

"That's not it," Bunnie said, "I think there's more to this."

Scootaloo picked up the slack, "He mentioned that his upsidedown horse shoe cutie mark meant bad luck, and it shows!"

Two Shoes nodded, "I was auditioning when I was a colt, but the day I got my cutie mark I've been getting nothin', but bad luck. I never wanted to leave the rodeo! I never wanted to hurt anypony, but bad luck followed to every rodeo I went..."

"I think I've pieced everything together." Bunnie smiled as she took the ropes off him, "Apple Jack, the crusaders wandered off like usual. I can attest to it, since I got a sky viewpoint." The fillies backed up in fear. "Though, I think ya might as well be a rodeo clown. They have bad luck a lot in this world!"


Long story short, this was a good ending. Well, except for the CMC. Bunnie Rabbot took their glory!

PreviousChapters Next