• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,450 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,450

PreviousChapters Next
Side Chapter: Silver's Magic (S5 E4)

(Spoilers... sort of...)

Applebloom was relieved that her cutie mark was gone, until she turned her flank and she kept changing marks every time her flank moved. At one point her own face winking was a cutiemark!

(I swear! They either referenced this or its a season 2 time prediction of season 5! Don't judge me.)

She found herself back in the Everfree Forest, yelling at the creepy creature that caused her so much trouble.

Suddenly Silver appeared! With more muscles than Knuckles, giant wings sprouting from his back, and a third eye. He pointed his finger up, "Don't worry, dear 'Bloom, I shall van-"

He was cut off by laughter coming from the moon, "Silver Hedgehog, you look ridiculous!"

He whined back, "No, I look awesome!"

Luna walked down from her moon and back hoofed Silver into his normal form, "There!"

He made his secret freedom fighter uniform appear on him as he leaned on an invisible staff, "Oh well, I could dream. Oh wait, I am dreaming."

"Silver, how are you dream walking?"

"I don't know! But I do so I'm going to punch Applebloom's nightmare in the face."

Luna lowered the moon, revealing the creature to be Applebloom's shadow, causing the filly to ask questions the two ignored, "You punch a poor filly in the face?"

Silver rolled his eyes and turned to Applebloom, "Moral of the story: stop worrying about your butt mark."

"Too early, Silver!" Luna said, tossing the background away and replacing it with a dream hall of doors. On half had the appearance of fireflies and stars in the night sky while the other half had a cyan light, Silver themed Casino. "Silver?"

"Hey, I fell asleep first." He attempted to remove Luna's theme, but was denied, almost losing his.

"This is my realm!"

Silver pulled chef Scootaloo out of one door and Luna forced Applebloom to look through a door showing Sweetie Belle about to sing, but was pulled into the hallway by Silver as soon as a broom and mop bucket appeared. He then stopped and asked, "Who mops with a broom?!"

"Apparently I do," Sweetie Belle said depressed.

Scootaloo sat next to her friends, tossing her hat to Sweetie Belle while Sweetie gave Scoot her broom to break while she screamed in the hat. Applebloom looked down at her shadow, scared of it.

Luna fired a party canon, Silver fired a tank missile in Iron Man's suit, Luna fired a tank, Silver tossed three tanks, Luna fired a laser canon, Silver blocked with cars and tossed Celestias at her. Luna dodged the Trollestias and fired her orbital friendship canon.

Sweetie looked at her friends, inside a dream version of their club house, "I think we're asleep."

Scootaloo shushed her, eating popcorn, "Don't ruin it!"

It got to a point the two were wrestling each other and Luna was winning. Silver used his psychokinesis to toss a YouTube video at Luna, causing them to make bets. Silver made a bet Godzilla would crush Spikezilla while Scootaloo bet Silver would beat Luna.

Silver chunked bits at Luna and the struggle for control continued...


"Apple Jack, darling, Sweetie wont wake up!" Rarity said, taking her sister out of her saddle bags.

"Same with 'Bloom! We even gave her a Big Mac attack and she hardly giggled or sturred!" Apple Jack said, suddenly a knock was at her door. Outside stood Big Knuckles with Silver, Rainbow with Scootaloo, night guards with Luna, and Twilight with Spike. "Why is everypony at mah house?!"

Twilight looked at the others, "Spike was supposed to be here for some reason, so I just carried him here."

"I followed Rarity and Twilight," Rainbow said in a slightly worried tone.

Knuckles shrugged, "Sorry I'm late, nobody is watching Silver."

The night guards looked uneasy, one guard said, "Princess Celestia wanted to see if a "Silver T. Hedgehog" could wake her up since she skipped Dinnerfast." The other guard spoke up, "I wonder what's going on?"

Discord walked up from Apple Jack's kitchen with his Antoine, "Oh, is this a coma buddy gathering?" He said, pulling out Antoine, who bent forward limp.


Knight Spike sat on a boulder with Antoine, watching the dreamscape brawl. Spike in his very maaanly voice asked, "Hey, shouldn't we be awake by now?"

Antoine shrugged, "It vont matter to me in ze zlightest." He summoned a squirl girl in blue boots who fanned him with a big leaf while two dream Bonnies (his Bonnie) relaxed with him while he wore royal regalia and shades.

"I think you might be enjoying this too much," Spike said, stroking dream Rarity's mane in silence.

"Oh, and zou're not?"

Spike looked at his increasing six to eight pack while his dream Rarity purred, "OK, I see what you mean." They clinked glasses as Luna grew huge, spewing fire at Silver from her mouth. Luckily Silver had a "cuteness shield" made of baby ducks and kittens, that ran off. From nowhere a wave of water from a crystal grail fell over, waking the group.


Discord was put in charge of waking the group, sticking hooves, hands, and claw into a cup of warm water.

"Cutie mark!" Applebloom screamed.

"Go Silver!" Scootaloo cheered, throwing her tiny Rainbow Dash.

"Luna!" Sweetie Belle cheered.

"Laser arrow!" Silver said with his arm forward.

"Damn it, Discord!" Luna muttered.

"Rarity!" Spike said.

"..." Antoine... actually he's still silent in his coma.

You can guess the rest.

Author's Note:

Can you spot the Code Lyoko reference?

PreviousChapters Next