• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,450 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,450

PreviousChapters Next
Short: Castle Sweet Castle (S5 E3)

(Watch the episode first!)

*Tink! Tink!*

"NO RINGS!" multiple voices exclaimed in unison as all three Sonics and a few others were tossed out of the throne room via hidden confetti canon.

Metal Sonic brushed himself off with the sound of screeching iron, "Yeah... I'm out." He flew out, leaving red skid marks that vanished.

Sonic tossed his hands up, "I thought the rings were a nice touch!"

Jet laughed, "You're joking? I thought extreme gears looked great!"

"Are you even friends with Twilight?" Silver asked, he too getting up from the ground. "I mean, does anybody know what Twilight wants?!"

"Yeah, and pictures of the future- sorry, the past looks great?" Brony Shadow smirked, "Nothing says warm like a burning city with people inside!"

Dr. Eggman Nega walked past, "Nope, that was me! See ya, suckas!" He warped away with a Sol Emerald.

-Meanwhile-

"Hey Spike! I didn't know you liked muscle masseuses this tough!" Big Knuckles commented as him and Spike were being pummeled by the strongest pegasi in Ponyville.

"Trying... ow! To stall Twil- YOWCH! Twilight for the girls... Hey!" Spike said as he resembled a cube before flattened.

Knuckles shook his fist, "Yeah! You can handle it, dude!"

>> Fast Forward

A few minutes after Twilight left, her other pony friends came by led by Antoine with his sword out while the girls held shovels.

"Ho, Antoine! Up for another skirmish out back?" Sir Lancelot asked, a towel over his shoulder from his recent training session.

"No. Ve are getting zay bigger backyard, zanks to zese poniez!" Antoine said, pointing at the scorched tree. Rarity, Pinkie, and Rainbow took off to do whatever while Silver pulled on the tree and the other dug into the ground with Fluttershy's animals.

One of the Amys saw the roots fly above her thinking, Wasn't there a basement in that tree?

As if by magic, Tails' work shop fell from the sky and on top of the scorched ground. Around it, life returned to the plants as a small group of flowers appeared.

-Meanwhile-

"Twilight!" Sticks said on the ground.

She rushed over to the badger, "What happened to you?!"

"Oh, I was playing in a mud puttle, but that's not what I'm here for," Sticks said with a wave of her hand. "Our friends want the suspense to be huge! Like its unbearable!"

A cream colored bear with a red hat and green scarf walked by with a mattress, "Yeah, like I haven't heard that before..."

"Sorry Bark!" Sticks called. "Not making a pun is as hard as distracting-" She covered her mouth in fear.

Spike looked uneasy as Twilight inquired, "Distract what?" Near by, Metal was fighting a humanoid robot with guns.

"...Um... One of those SWATbot... thingies!" She grinned, hoping Twilight would believe her. Spike ran out, spewing fire balls at it.

"We need to stop it before it harms the others!" Twilight flew out of Quills and Sofas with haste.

>> Fast Forward

"Do you know how hard it is to distract her?!" Spike asked the group in the castle once everyone returned.

"Wait, what?" Twilight asked before Metal Sonic burst open the doors with Sonata Dusk.

Inside the throne room, Rainbow's throne was gone again and there was a ceiling piece made of roots and crystals.

It was beautiful that there was a theme about memories... that was taken away for a moment when Rainbow groaned about her lack of throne. It returned when everyone showed the princess pictures from the past inside the glowing crystals that hung on strings from the roots.

Author's Note:

Bark the Polar Bear

PreviousChapters Next