• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,450 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,450

PreviousChapters Next
Woah! Its the Death Egg! Or Is It?

Discord bounced on his tail with coma Antoine on his back, like Andy and Woody in Toy Story. Antoine was a great friend. You send him into battle and his limp body creeps things away!

He looked to the sky, "Hey French Fry, do you see that?" He used a third arm to turn Antoine's head and nod. "What is that?"

Using his magic, Antoine's spirit talked through Discord's head phones, "Zat looks like ze Death Egg zpaze ztation!"

"It doesn't look like an egg... I know!"

"Vat are you going to do?" Antoine asked, Discord forming a smirk for him.

With a snap of his talon, he transmuted the station. "I like odd numbers. If you split three even between two ponies, who get's the third thing? Do you like the two new moons?"

"Vat's vith the sun on it?"


Luna looked at the space station in the sky through her telescope, "Sister, come quick! Looks like there's another moon outside." Suddenly the mustached face became a big white butt with a sun mark and crude metal tail as Celestia arrived. The princess looked at the space station, then a nervous Luna, then her hind quarts before looking at the space station again. "What does it mean?"

"I don't know. It could be Discord... but I'm not sure."

"Discord? I didn't know he was into mustached robot space junk."

Celestia looked at Luna, "So you weren't making a joke? Check again." She did, seeing the wagging tail and fell back, holding back laughter.

"Not cool Aunt Lulu," Blue Blood said, passing the door in the hallway.


Werehog Sonic hung to the ceiling of Shadow's cave as he growled, "What was that for?!"

Under him, holding a katana, Shadow scowled at him, "Faker! We agreed that you'd never set foot in here!"

"Nobody told me anything about an agreement!"

Shadow put up his weapon as his king walked up, "You must have a good reason anyway, speak."

Sonic swung himself, landing at Shadow's feet. He popped his knuckles before speaking, "We might have a problem. The Death Egg is back." They ran out, looking up at the giant Celestia butt. "What the heck..."

King Shadow looked skyward, "What the hell?!"

There was a sign with neon lights pointing at it saying, [ Enter Here Sonic! :trollestia: ]


Sonic looked up at the sign in the sky both Amys dragged him out to see and saw the space station butt. It read, [ :heart: Enter Here Sonic! :trollestia: I'll be waiting Big Blue!]

Little Sonic walked up. As the sign registered in their heads, warning signs came up and their faces turned red.

Before words could be said, both Amys took out hammers. They chased the two for a bit, before Manic and Sonia walked up. Sonia stopped (BOOM!)Amy, "What's going on?!"

She pointed up at the giant metal sun goddess plot in the sky with a neon Luna sign sitting on Celestia's left cheek, kicking her legs and pointing the other sign at the space station. Sonia glared at her brothers while taking a hammer, "Sonic...?"

Suddenly Shadow drove up in his motorcycle, followed by Wolf Sonic in his normal form on his extreme gear and holding other boards with his hand out. "Come with me if you want to live!"

"Archie damn it, hurry!" King Shadow said. He then started driving off, "Run you fools!" All three Sonics rode away, on an extreme gear, plain hover board, and skate board as three angry girls tried to follow on foot.


"Big Mouth" Robotnik actually laughed. "Good. This is good, indeed."

"Beach Ball" Robotnik was holding onto a pillar as his space station rumbled with every change, "Oh look, you actually know how to have fun."

"That reminds me," he grabbed the remote from Cluck, changing channels.

"Not cool, Big Mouth."

"Real Man" Eggman came online, twirling his mustache, "Sir, I must ask someone this question."

Big Mouth didn't pick another video and leaned forward, making a finger tent in front of his face, "Have you asked anyone else?"

"Its at touchy subject for the others and Beach Ball doesn't understand it at all."

"Ask away..."

Real Man held up some papers as he asked, "If you died, why are you our leader? I mean, you failed at world domination and died, leading Robo Robotnik to arrive to your universe, take your place, and become Dr. Eggman. That bypasses Beach Ball's reason to exist and stupid Robotnik from being alive. So how are you superior?"

Big Mouth sat back, lifting a brow, "I died?"

"Yes, and we took your place as Robotnik Prime. The problem besides Beach Ball's existence, why didn't I rememer. Why didn't I know?"

"How did I die?"

Snively slowly backed away from his uncle's chair, holding back sobs. Real Man quickly saved him, "A sleeper agent turned your last devise against you. Instead of destroying Knothole Village, you were killed and the robians in Robotropolis regained their free will."

"Great... If you'll excuse me, I'll think of your answer." He disconnected his link with Real Man, turning on another video. "An hour long, eh? Snively, order something from Meh Burger. I need to vent over the fact that I failed to beat Sonic before I died."

(This video is seriously nearly two hours long. Watch at your own risk.)

"What is this?" He muttered to himself, petting Cluck, "What is my life?!" He then opened some battles in the joint data bases, studying them. He realized, he was still superior. Dr. Ive "Big Mouth" Robotnik is the best Robotnik, but he cant rule the whole world alone. He needs to learn every failure from every Eggman in the council- Did he seriously try to attack Sonic with a wrecking ball, twice? No wonder he sucks.

On the video (1:02:15 - 1:02:28) , JonTron was screaming at Aren, "I'll tell you what Aren, you can give up now or you can pick it up! Because I certainly cant do it without out you and you cant do it without me!!"

At that, he called Bokkun. The little guy appeared, looking more happy than ever until he saw the summoner. He asked in a slightly timid voice, "H-hey Doctor!"

"Little shit, make yourself useful and call him. I will ignore him, no more. Tell him his code name is "Pingus" or whatever he wants to be called," Big Mouth smirked, having a plan.


There was a crowd of ponies, griffons, mobians, humans, and robot ponies watching a stage with three pony princesses, all three Sonics, and Discord. This matter got waaay out of hand since the space station looks like the back half of Celestia with a poorly made tail, neon Luna and Cadence held signs pointing for Sonic to destroy the base and figurines of the mane six (replacing Fluttershy with pony Sunset Shimmer) waving at Sonic while the tail's wagging brushed them.

Twilight called out, "Attention everybody! The danger in the sky is real, Discord is just using twisted humor to slow their reconstruction of what Sonic and Co. call a "Death Egg" that might have an active laser. I-"

Discord slid in front of Twilight in a Frozone/Elsa mix costume, freezing the ground, "Hello! I've had my fun, but I need help! I need a chaotic idea that I can use to delay our doom, without my masterpiece! Any ideas?"

Wolf Sonic turned Discord's head, "I got one!" He sped off and returned with Omochao.

"Hi, I'm Omochao! Press A to confess you love to Amy! Press B if you're in a relationship with Sonata! Pull the left trigger to see my shipping chart! Combo A B B RT LB LB RB A A B A to silence Omochao!" Omochao kept his rambling as Sonic handed him to Discord.

"I see what you mean!" The Omochao disappeared with Discord, followed by some loud words.

"Press X to begin repairs a hundredth time!" The giant Omochao in the sky exclaimed.

"I've created a monster!" Wolf Sonic cried as Omochao continued talking.

"Did you know you can increase your speed by running? Running can also make you tired! Isn't that interesting?!"

Author's Note:

I missed April 1st. You're welcome.

PreviousChapters Next