• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,450 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,450

PreviousChapters Next
Short: Inside Sonic's Hut / I Ship It

Big Sonic left at dawn for Celestia's court to decide his fate within Equestria, as Bunnie woke from the couch, cataloging the place. In the backyard is burnt tree Twilight request to keep safe from the road crew. In the vast living room, there's two hammocks.

Sir Lancelot sleeps in the green one while Cream and Cheese sleep in the orange one. Silver sleeps between them on a turquoise mat in the meditation position. Tails moved his lab into his room, giving Jet his own room until the rest of the Babylon Rouges are found. I have a choice of one of the three couches in the room since hung things are out of question.

I sleep on the one near the TV, next to the one with Amy hammers and a blue DVD with Sonic's face. Both Sonics share a room and bed with Manic and Sonia sleeping on a bunk bed next to them. There's only one bathroom and outside an outhouse was installed recently. The kitchen is simple with some things that I've never seen before, a huge bird feeder, a cookie jar with a mini oven and security system, and a fridge filled with fish and chili dogs.

The dining room has a wooden table, neatly cut in a circle shape with corners crudely glued on with a variety of chairs including a crystal throne with a multicolored lightning bolt on the top and a cloud. Drag marks could be seen on the ground around the throne as if to position it. Shadow -oh, sorry- "Sir Lancelot" has his blades were positioned on a nearby wall.

Around the backyard tree, there's four force fields protecting it from the weather and our practice area in the tree's back yard. Yeah, we don't have a big front yard, but there is a walkway to a blackened tree with a backyard. Oddly next to the tree is a sign that reads "aks brary" also destroyed.

In the second backyard, Tails and Silver built a pretty big battle arena with target practice and a sparring section. Recently added for me and Knuckles A and B, a gym has been added to help us loosen our joints or gain muscle. In my case, I don't want my joints locking up.

The nights are peaceful most of the time. Tonight as soon as Sonic left our sight, these huge black/blue creatures holding huge logs appeared causing the emergency sirens to go off in the hut. Instantly everyone was up and Cream cowered with her chao as red light filled the hut.

I flew out the open window while Sonia fired at the closest one, playing chopsticks on her insterment turned weapon. With little skill, I actually took out one of 'em with a single punch and severly injured two with my lasers. I would've kept going, but one blind sided me making my legs slightly crushed and my arm nearly destroyed!


Mail duty. I destroy the alicorn amulet and Egg Dragoon, but because I can weild the world rings into my darkspine form... My sentance is to deliver a package nobody is willing to transport. Well, except for a "Ditzy Doo", though seeing why she was rejected is not hard to tell.

I arrived with a bubble-wraped Caliburn at my side, entering the "Mission Room: S Rank" with my uniform on as a stool broke next to my head on a wall.

A blue pegasus stallion with a pair of red boxing gloves as his mark and a build that nearly exceeded his suit, called to me from the class room like place, "Hedgehog, you're late!" His wings flared as mail carriers backed up, "My names Boxer. Do you know why I'm here despite my talent?"

"Umm... no?" Around the room, bits were being passed from under tables and some ponies shrank in their seat.

"I have a twin brother, same look different race," Boxer kept a calm tone as he sat in his big desk. "I was going to be a wrestler and win belts while Sent Package was going to..." He made a motion with his hoof.

"Send packages?" Silent moans filled my ears as two ponies facehooved.

"Mr. Hedgehog." He flew over his desk and leaned on it, "If you read the company history in the foyer, you would know that my father inhereted this business and so my brother would have the job of running a shipping empire." Boxer got back on his feet before I decided to cutt him off.

With a smirk, "Shipping empire? I thought Sonic Dash was too much."

He walked up to me, "My brother has a phrase before he won his matches. I'll send you packing." He grabbed the broken stool leg, "If you weren't sending the biggest package of my career, I would use this leg on ya."

"Are you sure you're not saying that due to me?" Caliburn asked, unsheathing him self with tiny pops, "Or King Sonic's position?"

"Oh sorry, your royal assness!" He waved his stick around, "Do I care? If you wear the uniform then you and my staff are equal. Dismissed." The room emptied so fast and quiet, a pin drop would be loud. "Oh great Luna. Sorry about that," what tough exterrior he had dissappeared at that moment, "I can now drop the act."

I crossed my arms and frowned, "Act?"

"Yes. Trust me, the I'm my true me at the B-C ranks. You be surprise how lazy my best are!" He claps his hooves together as the room glows with magic, fixing his stool. "Now I need you. We've never delayed a package this important in years, which is crushing my company." He hoofs me an envelope.

"This is it?"

"No. The firt guy wrote down detailed instructions on how to send the package and where its at." Boxer rubbed his leg, "If I'm correct: your speed will make this easy... I am hoping."

We took a seat near his desk, "You're hoping?"

"This job got more dangerous as usual. This is the only company that mails in places most ponies fear to go and the S Rank system moves beyond regular rules. These ponies have the skill and integrety held close and actually will die to make sure their letters or boxes make the trip without injury."

"That's some dedication!"

"Indeed. I'm telling you this because the Robotnik Empire and buildings similar to that is making jobs like yours nigh impossible." He gets a worried look in his eyes as a hoof is placed on my shoulder, "This package warns fellow nations of the current threat. This is so sensitive that dragon fire will harm it beyon repair and could cause a war between Equestria and the combined forces of the Griffin Empire and Saddle Arabia."

"You can count on me," I said with my thumb up.

"I hope so. May Faust watch over you in your journey."

PreviousChapters Next