• Published 3rd Feb 2015
  • 3,450 Views, 93 Comments

My Little Pony: Sonic Gen. Underground - Jake Witt



Sonic the Hedgehog is getting fed up with boredom... Until Time Eater returned and drops him and his friends into Equestria. Guess who crashes the party? (Unlock friends, foes, vehicles, and items by request or interest.)

  • ...
80
 93
 3,450

PreviousChapters Next
Does everything pink have to hug you to no end?

Entering Ponyville seemed to be a simple task: just walk right in and OH MY GOD PINK PONY! As a random pink pony appeared out of hammer space to group hug the air from our lungs we were greeted by Pinkie Pie, master party pony! Yeah interesting title. Lord of Chaos, Princess that was a former student of a god, King Arthur alien tamer and survivor of a dead civilization, heirs to the Mobius throne, and... party planner. Yes. Fear me. I bake cakes.

She finally let us go, only to fire her party cannon at Sonia, pelting her with confetti, "What was that for?!"

"Yes. Fear me. I own about a dozen knifes, I know where you're at at all times, and you are not safe," Pinkie said in a dead serious tone only to finish with a cheerfully bubbly, "I bake cakes!"

She hops away, leaving the hedgehog family afraid... except for older Sonic, who accepted the hug without hugging her back as if saying 'yep. same stuff as always.' He wasn't even fazed about the fact she could stab us at any moment. This would've been the best day ever if he was at home-

"Twitchy tail! Twitchy tail!" Pinkie screamed as she lobbed Manic behind the surprised Twilight. "Hit the deck!"

"What do I look like? A football?!" Manic screamed, when he got where he once stood was an island hut.

"Hey, my house is here!" big Sonic exclaimed running inside. "And there's no fall damage, either!"

Everyone entered the house, to find... it was a mess. Then with a speed unlike anything the hedgehogs have seen, but the other three were used to "King Arthur" cleaned his home with such speed and ease that when he stopped they were ushered outside so that he could mop.


"Adagio?" a purple girl asked her orange friend.

"Yeah Aria?"

"What is Sonata doing?" she asked, pointing a blue girl standing on the couch.

"Sonata said she was and I quote, 'avoiding Iblis hell fire' or something stupid involving lava."

"At least I'm not the one without a face!" Sonata exclaimed, hopping to the kitchen counter in their apartment with the grace of a clawless cat falling to the floor. "Nooo! I'm melting! No fake equestrian magic light show can save me!!"

"AGAIN! It wasn't a light show, it was real! I even our necklaces even glimmered in it presents," Adagio stated.

"Yeah, its called 'reflection' or in your case: maaagic ooooh~!" Sonata waved her arms as she lied flat on the floor. "I'm bored."


"Hey, Sonic?" Manic planned to ask the question nobody would. Both Sonics turned to him as the older one made an audible response. "How come older you can talk and the one from me and Sonia's time can't?"

The two hedgehogs huddled in a silent vs whisper debate before they broke up to respond. Little Sonic was trying to stop older Sonic from talking, but failed to stop him. "Well... um... There was this time period when Robotnic's ideas went from brilliant evil to flat out garbage. He created his first set of stupid side kicks Scratch and Grounder. Those two made the struggle look like a cat and mouse cartoon, no joke! They used things that range from wooden mallets and glue to an easy to hop over death trap. One evening they got a lucky shot at me. I was out celebrating with Tails and a few sheep after destroying another Robotnic Casino and being in a crowded place meant I couldn't run."

Little Sonic ran off to get somebody to stop bigger Sonic, his footsteps echoing throughout the Friendship Castle. The castle was a giant crystal tree that seemed to be bigger on the inside, and according to his future self 'this reminds me of a TARDIS' whatever that meant.

In the kitchen Spike was making lunch for everyone when he noticed something tugging on his tail, "Oh, its you. Came back to roll over me a second time? ... What are you doing? I think you're trying to tell me something! Maybe you should use your words."

Little Sonic face palmed and ran into another hallway to find Twilight...

- Meanwhile -

"I was out celebrating with Tails and a few sheep after destroying another Robotnic Casino and being in a crowded place meant I couldn't run. Grounder tossed Scratch like a spear, getting me kicked in the throat-"

"Who's Tails?" Manic asked. "And you never described the Squad Bots."

"Miles Prower is my yellow fox friend who was abandoned for having two tails at birth. With those tails he can fly around for a limited amount of time gaining the nickname 'Tails'. He was the one that gave me support when everything was wrong. When I thought you two died to the years without my voice, he is smart, talented, and my best... friend..." Sonic paused for a moment, realizing he had no idea where his friends are. He was caught up in the moment of his long dead family not actually being dead, but sent to the far future. "Anyway, he stopped robotisizing and building Squad Bots, instead he made Badnics. Scratch is a tall chicken and Grounder just looks too dumb to describe."

"So you were kicked in the throat by a chicken-"

"And I tapped into my inner power, regaining my voice and becoming a lock-on projectile. One who needs to find his friends!" Sonic was about to go, before a pinkish aura held him in the air.

Twilight walked in, her wings flaring, "According to... uh... you. You had said too much and plus, I have to agree. I mean, you could cause a time paradox!"

Big Sonic shrugged, "Didn't happen last... time..." he then gained a look as if he'd seen a ghost. "Mini me! Have you been to past me's party?!"

Manic looked confused, "Um... Dude, Isn't he your past self?"

"Yeah, but the last time I traveled through time and met this me we defeated a creature named the Time Eater."

"So?" Manic asked, clearly lost.

"Outside my window earlier I saw both mes from that fight. We lost. My more recent past self disappeared and I rescued farther past me!"

Little Sonic made a home alone scream face, realizing what I'm saying. "If that me is gone, then how am I here to recollect the victory side of the battle?! I should also be remembering what he's seeing and hearing like last time!" I said, pointing at younger me.

Before we can end, Discord brings Disappeared Sonic's Tails to the group while reading the script and disappears instantly, "Before we can end, Discord brings Disappeared Sonic's Tails to the group while reading the script and disappears later."

"Discord? Where are we and why does my sonic have a scarf and blue arms?" Tails asked with the look of confusion on his face.

Discord giggled and patted Tails's head, "Oh, my boy! That's not your Sonic... not yet."

PreviousChapters Next