• Published 23rd Dec 2014
  • 3,342 Views, 90 Comments

Discord Meets Ruby Rose - Maxes Altho



Discord goes to Remnant. You haven't ever seen chaos like this. MLP/RWBY Crossover.

  • ...
6
 90
 3,342

Epilogue

Bzzzzt. Bzzzzt. Bzzzzt.

Come on, it’s too early, Mr. Alarm Clock.

Bzzzzt. Bzzzzt. Bzzzzt.

Wait, my alarm doesn’t go ‘bzzzt bzzzt’. It goes ‘ring ring’. Wha…?

I wake up, bits of cloud bed stuck to me, and look around my room. Everything is in shadow, except for a light coming from one cloud-shelf. Oh, crap! That’s the Remnant datapad!

I swoop over, pick it up (kinda difficult with hooves), and answer it. “Ruby?”

“Oh my God, Rainbow? Is it really you?” Several crashes sound behind her. “We need help! I think something from your world came through again!”

I sigh. “And how do you know?”

“Well, this lady’s tall, mean, dark, holes in her arms and legs, and is shouting something about…”

“I am Queen Chrysalis! You will feel my wrath! And then you will help me destroy Equestria! Muahahahaa!”

Son of a… “Okay Ruby. Just stay calm. We’ve dealt with her before. Stay hidden, and don’t get caught.”

“Uh…”

*sigh* “You already got caught, didn’t you?”

“Currently in some kind of gooey green thing, about to be digested alive, yes.”

I facehoof. “Okay, I have some good news and bad news. The good news is, you aren’t gonna die.”

“Goodie. What’s the bad news?”

“Prepare to have every positive emotion sucked out of your body. We’ll be there as soon as we can.”

“Thanks. Let’s hope we can repay these favors someday… crap! She’s coming! Hurry Rai—”

Static. I sigh again, and make my way towards Twilight’s. Being the savior of two worlds isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

Author's Note:

Yeah, just made this for funsies. this idea will NOT be expanded upon.

Comments ( 19 )

Lolz that was funny can't wait for the fang to show up

5469684 Gonna work on a different sequel first, but do not expect me to forget what is easily my most popular stories so far

Nicely done. I wonder what happens when Nora and Pinkie hit the town for Nora's birthday :pinkiehappy:

5469802 I'm afraid there would be no town left

5469820 With that, you better prepare your checkbook. Property damage is going to break through the roof

5469920 nopoe. You are going to write "Pinkie Pie throws Nora Valkyrie a Birthday Party." I'm all Pinkied out from my Fimfic Authors are In Your Bed entry.

5469957 *Goes to look for the chapter* xD

5471586 Why would i put Pinkamena into the story? The only exposure i have had to *it* is looking over my sisters shoulder as she watches Youtube videos with those artist's renditions of "Ask Pinkamena" from Tumbler

5471592 I said "if" I am not saiying you to do this... but giant knifes always works!!

5471592 And yet you managed to make a chapter of "Fimfic Authors are In Your Bed" using Pinkamena.

I demand MOAR!!!! You must continue! THAT'S AN ORDER, NOT A REQUEST, SOLDIER!!!!

:rainbowlaugh:

Seriously, though, very nice. I enjoyed the two stories quite a lot, and there's ton of potential here for another sequel. I shall watch for it...

6109110 sorry, probably not going to happen. I'm making a blog post in the morning concerning my future, depending on how a certain phone call goes. I will probably explain my plans then.

6109110
Here's a question, though. If I provide the layout I was thinking of, do you think you could take a shot at writing the third?

6110365
Oh, boy. Maybe. I would certainly give it a try, but it might almost certainly take some time.

I'm willing to give it a shot!:rainbowdetermined2:

6362797 ...I will give away nothing.
Pinkie does meet Nora :moustache:

this idea will NOT be expanded upon.

Awwwww.

Now that's just rude.:fluttercry:

6971716 Agreed.. I'd love to see this series continue, WITH the current author!! Espeacially after that earlier cliff hanger!!

:moustache::facehoof:

It's been a great ride reading this story. it was awesome!!

Login or register to comment