• Published 30th Apr 2012
  • 20,264 Views, 225 Comments

All Of Your Love - Shadowbane



A clopfic with you, a human, Queen Chrysalis, and, later, the CMCs. Odd, I know.

  • ...
47
 225
 20,264
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 103 )

Lol, all of you see the direction this is going, right? And what will probably happen to Sweetie Belle, for that matter! :derpytongue2:

First!
And also, this is so hot!

564862
Thanks much, dude!
... But I DENIED your first because I commented before you >:D

I saw this coming since i read the description to be honest
Poor applebloom:applecry:

564932
You saw it coming
in more ways than one :ajsmug:

564905>>564869>>564932

[youtube=U5nKo0gxxNw]

564941
Quite indeed. Quite indeed.

Can't wait. I also liked this story.:ajsmug:

565042
There's more to come after All Of Your Love is over, bro!
... Between you and me, and any other bro who cares enough to come down to the comments, I'm doing a Vinyl Scratch romance/clopfic after this one is done. It's more of a tribute to my favorite clopfic so far, Drop the (b)Ass, than to Vinyl herself, but Vinyl Scratch is, indeed, my second-favorite background pony.

[EDIT] OH AND this story might not even be done. Like the description says, I'll do an extra chapter if this gets featured, and another if mine gets more views and likes than Drop the (b)Ass!

>> Shadowbane
I loved Drop that (b)ass, you must do that tribute story!:flutterrage:
Good story, by the way, I may not clop but I do enjoy clopfics now then.:raritywink:
Keep up the good work, friend.:pinkiehappy:

565364
So it wasn't good at all...? :raritycry:

565567 well now when ever i see Scootaloo i will instantly jump to her getting sexed up

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKCKKKKKKKKK ANOTHER TEASER YOU SHALL PERISH!!!!!!!!! (troll succsesful)

god damnmit.
why do i get the feeling you only posted this because your stuck on this part and when 'fuck it. its a teaser'

566134
Actually. I just started this chapter not long ago. I have the whole thing in my head, just not motivated enough to write the whole thing yet ~
TROLLING IS MAGIC!

566192
Hey :V
You don't gotta read it.

566197
but i do have to look at it when it shows up on my fav list

566183 not motivated? Well then I guess thats acceptable

574625
HOLY TITS AM I GLAD I HAVE LOTS OF BACKUP APPLEJACK CLOP OR THAT MIGHT JUST HAVE RUINED HER FOR ME :twilightoops:

575040
:rainbowderp: Tell me then, sir, why are you subbed to me?

this was the best
i want more!

575194
NO
GTFO :flutterrage:
...
Nah, I'll only do more chapters for this if the goals are fulfilled ~ But, I am working on my new fanfic.

575403 new fic?
i hope it is just as cloppy, but with more detail
nd more drawn out
this was over before i was

575422
It's more of a romance thing :twilightsheepish:
But there'll be clopping. I just don't know how much more I can extend the scenes, though, because in the middle of writing you're like, "I'VE USED THIS WORD TOO MANY TIMES ARGH." And then later you're like, "OKAY I'VE USED COCK, PENIS, MEMBER AND DICK LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES, TIME TO QUIT. 'KAY BYE!" *submits*

575445 lol
get creative
how about tool
that should add some length

575460
Actually
I've got this page called, '100 Words for Penis' pulled up on Firefox and..
Those four are the best-sounding :V
Tool just wouldn't fit that well in a hardcore sexual scene - but maybe it'll work in my new fic, because I plan to have the clop in that be more passionate.
'You shoved your tool deep inside her pussy as she screamed for--' No.
'You slowly inserted your tool into her warm vagina and she moaned quietly--' Maybe.

575503 lol
you have fun with that page of penis names

526865 A horse might have a dick that big, but not a pony. A pony is like the fourth the size of a horse, and thinking that a pony has the same capacity as a horse is like thinking a chihuahua is as endowed as a pit bull. Not to mention that these ponies are even smaller than actual ponies. The adult mares are barely a foot long (if you don't count the neck). Usually, no matter how big the equine is, on average, their dicks are half as long as their legs. What I'm saying is, a human might still be a little shorter than a stallion on the show, but he would be wider, and since horses only last for thirty seconds tops, and humans have hands, etc, humans made sex into an art form.

But, I guess you could do whatever you want. Creative liberties, I suppose. By the way, all this info was laid on me by that show "Dirty Jobs." The host had to work on a horse/pony/bull/etc breeding and maintenance farm. I learned things about animals I never wanted to know, and I want to share this venom with as many people as I can so it can stop.

Oh, and I never read the story. I don't think I want to either.

578841
I did take a few liberties, yes, but most people didn't seem to notice or mind. I'll try to give an accurate size description in my next fic.
Also, why would you comment on a story you didn't read...?

579591 Brain leeches command me from afar.

579621
Sounds like something ...
*sunglasses*
Is starving.
:flutterrage: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
nojustkidding

AVAST! Sweetie Bell's Ass? Great, now off to hunt Rarity's while I wait for breakfast. :raritystarry:

(reads description)
……WAT TEH FAWK……

(me after reading)
Me fucking gusta

589348
Aw yeah, son! Brofist?
:raritystarry:

575503
did you just realese a line from your derpy arc un the choose your own path fic.

594927
I dunno, depends on the last one you read. But, the thing's on hiatus, if you haven't read the description. I'll be publishing the whole branch at once, once I finish it, so people don't gotta go to one part of the path every day.

Y u no continue it ?

594991
Check the description. I will if those conditions are met, but as of now, it's done.

Login or register to comment