• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 2,053 Views, 99 Comments

The Four Freak-show Escapees - Lillyfroo



Our favourite animatronic characters come to Equestria. The unexpected happens.

  • ...
5
 99
 2,053

9 - Two of a Kind, Birds of a Feather, Now and Forever

"Ton frère est tombé à travers la porte brûlante, il est venu ici ! Je ne peux pas lui trouver n'importe où !"

The purple bunny stared blankly at the puppet for a moment, before quietly replying; "...Come again?"

"EUUUGH!" The puppet groaned, before glaring at him. "Clyde. Gravure porte. Ici."

"Burning door?" he deadpanned. "You mean a portal, Mari?"

"Taire, Grimace."

Recognizing the insulting nickname, the bunny grumbled a response and turned away, crossing his arms. "Sooo... my idiotic little brother came here, and I have to find him?"

The Marionette nodded.

"And why can't, oh, I dunno, my other brother find him?"

"Il n'est pas ici, Monsieur."

"THEN BRING HIM HERE!" He growled, before groaning and facepalming. "Look, I have a lot on my plate today, alright? So can I just eat icecream and have an existential crisis in peace, please?"

Grunting a response, the puppet glared at him and slid through the crack in the door.

"Another icecream tub, Bonnie?" Pinkie grinned, balancing one on her head. He nodded, and she quickly slid the icecream onto the table and trotted off...

Author's Note:

Let me remind you that all foreign languages (minus the small amount of Spanish that I know) are translated via the internet, and are not completely correct.

Oh yeah, and, um...

Alright, I'll just say it.

I hardcore ship Freddy and Bonnie. There. And I really want to implement it into this story, but... I dunno.

Comment 'yaoi' or 'no yaoi'. Whichever gets more votes by the next update will be the answer.

Aaaanyway...

Freddy loves you! Happy Halloween!

(The name of this chapter is from my favourite movie of all time. It's used in a song, if that helps. The song also features three certain characters. Name the movie and you win a hug! ^u^)

Comments ( 4 )
Comment posted by salmoncolor deleted Oct 29th, 2020

As a certain Irish man would say, F*** IT!

Yaoi.

whelp....I have no idea what I just read. :twilightoops:

Comment posted by salmoncolor deleted Oct 29th, 2020
Login or register to comment