• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 2,053 Views, 99 Comments

The Four Freak-show Escapees - Lillyfroo



Our favourite animatronic characters come to Equestria. The unexpected happens.

  • ...
5
 99
 2,053

Stardust [Prologue]

{???'s POV}
Wakey wakey...
My eyes slowly crept open as I rolled my shoulders, wincing at the rusting groans they let out.
What's wrong, afraid of a little rust? Such a shame, captain.
I growled at the voice in my head. Hi, I'm Foxy, level 999 on the hit video game 'Insane Fox With Voices In His Head'.
You're such an idiot.
Shut up.
I laughed as my mental outburst created a peaceful amount of silence in my head. Just as I was breaking out of my victory trance, three deep-brown digits pulled back the curtain slightly, and a snout peeked through the wall of purple that I had grown so accustomed to. Although they were unseen, I could feel Freddy Fazbear's cold, blue eyes cutting into me.
"Foxy," he hissed, his fatherly tone lost in his rampaging madness, "Where did that worm of a man slither off to?"
"I'm not sure, lad," I replied, mumbling the last part. "But it's not like it matters. We're leaving, the newbies can handle Jeremy."
Freddy's cold eyes finally cut through the darkness, and I felt my machinery freeze up in fear. As soon as they came, the cold, blue irises disappeared behind a sea of purple.
"Very well," he growled, "We leave at 4. Pack your best hook, your spare parts and enough oil for all of us. If there's an eye missing from your rucksack, you're rotting in the dark. No excuses."
"Aye-aye, Cap'n."
And with that, Freddy's muzzle and paw shrunk back into the darkness of the party hall.

I quietly packed my spare hook (Sylvia), my spare voice-box and a tub of oil, not daring to forget a large box full of chargers, both electric and solar. You never know when you're stuck out in the desert and you need a charge... or, at least, that's what Chica said... once... before Freddy locked her in with Mike for a whole night... and confiscated her cupcake. I'll shut up now.

Author's Note:

I fixed a few errors here.