• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 2,053 Views, 99 Comments

The Four Freak-show Escapees - Lillyfroo



Our favourite animatronic characters come to Equestria. The unexpected happens.

  • ...
5
 99
 2,053

3 - Of Crazy Bears and Powerful Mares

Let's just say that Freddy's awakening wasn't the most pleasant a bear could dream of, but it would be hard to imagine 100 or so little ponies jabbing at him with pitchforks when he'd spent his whole life in a pizzeria.

"The horror! THE HORROR!" a mare cried, fainting on the streets just in time for an unnoticed herd of rampaging bunny-rabbits to stamp around her. Five mares were stood in the center of the crowd, no pitchforks.
"Ponies, please!" The purple one cried, "We don't know if it can harm us!"
"But, Princess Twilight, it's massive!"
Freddy furrowed his eyebrows and shot a glare at the mare in question before struggling to sit up, as stallions were pulling him down by ropes tied around his ankles and wrists. He growled, readying for his best roar.
"I said STOP!"

At the shockingly loud scream of the princess, the stallions jumped back in surprise, dropping the ropes. Freddy stood up, fixing his tie, taking his hat back from a purple-maned mare and brushing the dirt from his fur. He glared down at the ponies that were twice his size, before smaller ones came into view.
Children.
His eyes softened and he lay back on his stomach, gently stroking the manes of the three terrified fillies that stared at him with wide eyes. The smallest, a white unicorn, spoke up.
"Who're you, mister?"
"Sweetie, it can't ta-"
"Freddy."

The mares stared open-mouthed at the metal bear. He just shrugged. "My name is Freddy Fazbear, I'm from Canada, and I entertain children for a living. No biggie."
"Show us this so-called 'entertainment'."

Freddy glared down at the purple-maned unicorn (who he soon learned was 'Rarity') and plucked his microphone from his pocket. His eyes lit up and a smile appeared on his face. A robotic voice mumbled "Stage Mode Activated" before he began swaying side to side, smiling with happiness at all of the foals he could see. They came closer, eyes wide.

"H-H-H-Hey kids! W-W-Wel-Wel-Welcome to Fr-r-reddy Fazzzzzbear's pizzeria!" Some of the older mares frowned slightly at his glitching, but ignored it. "Do ya w-w-wanna hear a s-s-song?"

At the simple reply of 'Yeah!', Freddy held up his microphone and began singing.

All of the ponies stomped as Freddy passed out, his batteries dead from his performance. Not one of the foals was frowning.

Author's Note:

Enjoy!